Start by marking “Mozari Arrival (Hammond's Hardcases Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Mozari Arrival (Hammond's Hardcases Book 1)

Mozari Arrival (Hammond's Hardcases Book 1)

They brought death and destruction to Earth. Now it’s time to return the favor.

The massive Mozari spaceship struck without warning. In an instant major cities were leveled. Millions were wiped from the face of the Earth. The horrifying message to those remaining—your training starts now.

Pods scattered across the globe are filled with strange, alien wares and scientists
Published May 27th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Mozari Arrival, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mozari Arrival

Start your review of Mozari Arrival (Hammond's Hardcases Book 1)
Jim
Jul 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Well a new author and a new series. I was immediately drawn into this story because I like it when we get to meet the main character before he gets into the military. It’s always interesting to find out how or why they chose this career path instead of just doing what they were doing as a civilian.

Daniel West is not the military type. I doubt he ever even thought of joining the military before he went to college. His parents could afford to send him to Yale for his law degree so why would he
Chrissi
Jul 25, 2019 rated it liked it
I wasn't a huge fan of this book. I found it very hard to stay engaged in the story. The action picked up a little around 3/4 of the way through and then quickly died off again. The premise of the story was good, I was just unable to connect to the story at all. That ending.... not what I was expecting....
Chester LeBunbun
Jun 16, 2019 rated it liked it
While this book was certainly page turning, fast paced with believable characters and a certain realism, I can say that I was perhaps not the target audience for this book. This fits into the military space opera genre, with an impressive knowledge of real military procedure, and the military's most fun pastime, referring to things by acronyms! I also enjoyed it having spent some of my life in the town neighboring the main character, Daniel West.

I can almost picture the author, Jack Colrain,
Adena Lee
Jul 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
For me, this book was more about the development of our hero than it was about the action. Daniel West is one of those characters who pull me along into seeing what he does next, like Juan Rico in Heinlein's 'Starship Troopers' (the novel, not the movie) and Travis Long in Weber's 'A Call to Duty'. It was fascinating to observe a young civilian transition into an elite soldier (despite some bone-headed decisions). This is definitely a series I want to watch out for.

I received a free copy of this
Space Cowgirl
May 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Unite and Live

An alien entity comes to earth, and from a huge planet like spaceship, they bombard the largest cities with huge solid metal bombs that fall like giant rocks. They destroy like nukes, but leave no radiation.
The alien message is clear, Unite and Live. Stop fighting amongst countries and the Mozari is also forcing their idea of training upon the earth. They are as yet unseen, but all of earth is controlled from their giant ship in space.

Daniel is a Young man trying to finish his
Patrick
Aug 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good alien invasion story

This was well written, though I had some quibbles. The age of all the major characters was really young, yet they are tasked with portraying some well thought out mature appreciations of an alien incursion, sudden militarization on a global scale, a planet-wide attempt to adopt a myriad of alien technologies. It's finely done but 25 year olds embodying a 40 year old's perspectives, almost broke the believability barrier several times. I got around that by ignoring the
Norma
Sep 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
( Format : Audiobook )
"Training begins now."
On the T.V.screen, an announcer had the same blank expression last seen during the events of 09/11 as an huge mushroom cloud rose above what had been Sydney, Australia. Words appeared, replacing internet access: "Unite and live. Fight and die. We are the Mazuri. Training begins now."
The world's population gears into defensive mode against the overwhelming alien threat...
Interesting back story as Daniel becomes the surprising military hero with fairly
Johnny
Oct 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Book one

Mistakes: I didn’t find any, but there was one abbreviation late in the book that I didn’t know. There are also a couple of sentences that chop off part way through and pick up like the start of a new paragraph.
Plot: Hostile first contact, training with alien gear, boarding an alien ship, and hostile second contact.
Characters: The MC is interesting enough that I will check out book two.
8/10
Jason Jackson
Sep 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Im more of a fantasy guy but I wanted to try something new and this was a good read there were parts that I saw coming but other parts not so much which i really enjoyed. Story really takes an interesting turn so try and hang on for that to happen. this is a pretty fleshed out world and all who are in it.
Tanya
Jun 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
They came and attack earth causing destruction. Now it is time for earth to return the favour. Follow them as they build an attack team to go and attack them. Great action read

Pat Eroh
Jun 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Incredible space opera with page-turning action-packed pages. As a retired military member, it was even better! I loved the story and cannot wait for the next story to come out!

Tara
May 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Entertaining, Action packed, Smart

I loved it. A great story. Interesting, inventive and original. I didn’t understand a lot of the acronyms used since I was never military, but even if I didn’t know exactly what they meant I got the gist of it.
Esmeralda
Will read the next one, I think.

It’s more like 1/2 , due to holes in the plot or story (IMO).
But still entertaining. Will read the next one, I think.
Clinton Eller
Nov 05, 2019
Mira
Dec 04, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Kestrel Class (Kestrel Class Saga Book 1)
  • It Ain't Over... (Cole & Srexx Book 1)
  • ...Till It's Over! (Cole & Srexx Book 2)
  • Gravity Flux: Kestrel Class Saga Book 3
  • Jump Point: Kestrel Class Saga Book 2
  • Guardian Ship
  • Haven Ascendant (Cole & Srexx Book 3)
  • Wholesale Slaughter: (Wholesale Slaughter Book 1)
  • Spacers
  • Caspian's Fortune (Infinity's End #1)
  • Spheres of Influence (Stellar Heritage Book 2)
  • Spacers: Free Space
  • Ruins of the Galaxy
  • Legacy (Stellar Heritage Book 1)
  • Escape (Ark Ship Book 1)
  • Ship's Log (The Alliance Book 1)
  • Dragon Team Seven: DT7 - book 1