Start by marking “Vengeance Unveiled (The Vengeance Trilogy #1)” as Want to Read:
Vengeance Unveiled (The Vengeance Trilogy #1)

Vengeance Unveiled

(The Vengeance Trilogy #1)

Freya was created to destroy enemies of the state. After developing psychic powers, she discovered secrets that would crumble the world as they know it. In her heart, she gave her loyalty to the Resistance, but can she risk thousands of innocent lives?

Bash was born after men went extinct due to a virus. Refusing to remain imprisoned for breeding, he escapes and discovers h
Published June 16th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Vengeance Unveiled, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Vengeance Unveiled

Start your review of Vengeance Unveiled (The Vengeance Trilogy #1)
⭐Toonasa⭐ •Romance Book Lovers' Haven•
A sexy, full of Action, exhilaratingly Thrilling & finding love read❤

I received an eBook-copy in exchange for a honest review.

We see Freya in the prologue & it was exciting to get in her mind in this story!

Freya is kickass, experimented by scientist as a baby, she has many abilities like telekinesis. She joined the resistance to have vengeance for all the govt wrong doings.

Bash, the only fertile man, has been born into resistance (so he thought..) & experienced many pains in his life. Freedom to
Shhh We're Reading Dirty Books
We read this book for episode 63 of our podcast. In this book we explore a dystopian, futuristic world different from the worlds of most of our books. We are introduced to a future where men are extinct and society is controlled by the iron fist of the government This book turns so many of the traditional romance tropes on their heads! Freya is the super bad-ass warrior; a trained killing machine. While Bash is imprisoned, manipulated, and kept from the greater world for the purposes of forced b ...more
Sharon
Jun 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This story is set in the future and one where the male population has pretty much been decimated, making the 3 males still alive a rare and hot commodity! Bash is fed up with having women throwing themselves at him and wants a real relationship even though he feels it’s his duty to help repopulate society by getting as many women pregnant as possible. Freya is drawn to Bash, just as he is to her. They have a rocky relationship as they fight for their lives and their future. This is a wonderfully ...more
Elizabeth McDaniel
Jun 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Freya and Bash have quite the on again off again relationship. Especially since he’s one of only three men a in a society of women that most only want him for his seed. The characters in this story were so interesting and unique and the story itself was full of suspenseful surprises. Good read.

Julie Sherman
Jun 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great book

Great book and I loved the feeling of desperation to be on their own and live their lives without interference. Well done can't wait till the next book.
cassie
May 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
loved it this book had me hooked from page one cant wait for more
Kathryn
Jun 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is an amazing start to a unique story. The world create sis intriguing and unique; a world with very few men. I love the characters and reading about Freya and Bash. I cannot wait to see what happens in the nex book.

I received an advanced copy of this book and am voluntarily leaving an unbiased, honest review.
A Greenaway
Jun 11, 2020 rated it liked it
I initially found this book hard to “get into”. I felt like I’d missed a chapter at the start and I’d jump into a world I had no preparation for.
In saying that, Freya & Bash have grown on me. Bash initially didn’t appeal but his personality and presence grew as the book progressed.
Now I’ve finished thus first instalment, I’m looking forward to read the next book.

I received an ARC copy of this book and the above is my honest review.
Nate
Jun 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed Bash & Freya's book. Good characters. It was a very entertaining read. I received a free copy of the book. And am voluntarily leaving an honest review. ...more
Paula Lloyd
Jun 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I found this book interesting. Enjoyed the take on an all female dystopian world, a futuristic Amazonian/Wonder Wiman take. This was my first read by this author and it won’t be my last.
Justina Smyth
May 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
Loved this book, couldn't put it down. A world with only 3 men & all the women want to be the first to have a natural born baby. Freya is with the resistance & saves & falls in love with Bash but he has a hard time believing she wants him for love rather than making a baby. Lots of action & intrigue. ...more
Dawn McGraw
Jan 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fab•u•lous dystopia!

I loved the fast paced action that filled this adventurous story. In a world devoid of men, Bash shouldn't exist. But he's the newest member of the resistance and he's driving Freya nuts. If you love high tech psy-ops, this romance is for you.

#jointheresistance #Reviews
Pamela Marrs
Oct 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Readers 18+
Recommended to Pamela by: Prolificworks, bookfunnel
Omg! One of the most exciting dystopian future books I have ever read. I can't wait for more! I can't wait to find out more about the ARI and the guys that are rare. It is a woman ran world where men are scarce to endangered and some consider them extinct. Only those who protect them know better. The Resistance is fighting against the ARI and the government that employs them. It is a very interesting world to dive into and I can't wait to see where this is all headed. (reform the ARI, or destroy ...more
Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Dec 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great story line and characters, Awesome !! Loved this book. The storyline was so interesting that it had me turning pages in anticipation of where it would lead . I was very intrigued with the characters in the story. Simply awesome . Definitely recommend this book to anyone looking for a great read. I would recommend to others. Worth the read and the money!

Scarolet Ellis
Jul 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Vengeance Unveiled - A Dystopian Rebel Romance: Book 1 by Zoey Indiana is a wonderful story that I have read. This is book number one a wonderful start to a brand new series writen by a brand new author I never before this. I highly recommend this story to everyone who loves reading about Sci-Fi, dark and paranormal romances in their stories.

Nuance
Sep 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Satisfying read

Really liked the tech elements as well as the story. Good flow without losing the elements of suspense. Will be looking to finish this series and really hoping for my happy ever after.
Jess
Aug 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
OMG! Again this author is killing it! If you're looking for a great Sci-fi romance book this is the one! After reading the prequel novella "Vengeance Due", I couldn't wait to read the following books in the series and again I was instantly hooked. Following the story of Freya, who was experimented on by scientists as a baby leaving her with abnormal abilities, and Bash, the only man born fertile who yearns to live his life how he wants. Freya and Bash's paths cross on a mission gone awry and the ...more
Jennifer Anderson
Jun 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
Dystopian new world

Wow, this book builds worlds. It’s almost overwhelming how many places, technology and characters are in this book. Stick with it and you will enjoy the ride. Freya and Bash are really interesting, they play a flip the script version of a normal sci-fi romantic suspense. She is the hero and he is the support. They both have tragic pasts and again the author really flips the script and surprises the reader. His issues are not common to hero characters in romance. I really enjoy
Linda
Jun 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I just love the premise of this book! Three men to re-populate the world! Isn't this every man's dream? Well, I guess it's not Bash's dream. He feels the responsibility, but really, wants to be a one-woman-man! For me, this was a satisfying story, and I'm interested to see where Ms. Indiana plans to take us!
Cheryl Carpenter
Jun 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
In a dystopian future where men have been all but wiped out by a virus and a cruel government reigns, Freya is a member of the resistance but all is not as it seems.
Bash is one of a few men who have survived the virus. He is used for his probable fertility.
When their paths cross the attraction is instant.
The story keeps you on your tenterhooks and you just have to know what happens next.
Karen McDonald
Sep 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
So hooked!

I am doomed! I have become addicted to Zoey's style of writing! I have lived the adventures of the characters and I need more!
Joanne Irving
May 19, 2020
Shelly Ferguson
Jan 23, 2020
Lynn Katzenmeyer
Jun 20, 2020
Casey
rated it did not like it
Jul 11, 2019
Joy  Avery
Oct 31, 2019
Sherrie Merrell
Nov 02, 2019

• Time Shifters (The Shifters Committee, #1)
  • After Midnight: 10 Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy Novels Featuring Demons, Shifters, Fae, Vampires, & Other Creatures That Go Bump in the Night
  • Smoke and Survival (Best Wishes #2)
  • Titania Academy Book One: Faerie Misborn (Titania Academy series 1)
  • Power of Lies (The Dark Orchid, #1)
  • Accidental Knight
  • Power Play (BTU Alumni, #1)
  • Send Sunshine (Love in Providence Book 1)
  • Deviant Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #5)
  • Written with You (The Regret Duet, #2)
  • A Forbidden Love Affair. Book One of The Forbidden Liason Series.
  • Claudio: A Dark Mafia Hate Story (Chicago Crime Family Book 2)
  • A Debt Repaid (The Debt Duet, #2)
  • Isis' Betrayal (Dark Warrior Alliance, #4; Rowan Sisters' Trilogy, #2)
  • Pretty Human (Risdaverse #0.5)
  • Vigilante (The Vigilante Series, #1)
  • Jingle Balls: A Holiday Romantic Comedy Anthology
  • Auctioned To The Armitage Brothers
Want to get notifications when USA Today Bestselling author Zoey Indiana has a new release? Sign up for Zoey's Zine https://www.zoeyindiana.com/subscribe for a free Dystopian Rebels ebook, new releases, giveaways and contests, exclusive content, and your eyes only sneak peeks.

Zoey Indiana was inspired by the idea that everyone deserves love and their own happily ever after, she loves to write abo

The Vengeance Trilogy (3 books)
  • Vengeance Executed (The Vengeance Trilogy #2)
  • Vengeance Denied (The Vengeance Trilogy #3)

News & Interviews