Start by marking “Baltic Dance” as Want to Read:
Baltic Dance

Baltic Dance

(Michael Quinn)

Michael Quinn is back!

'Baltic Dance' is the latest, exciting Michael Quinn short story!

Michael Quinn, a former Navy SEAL, is now a special operative for the CIA.
In 'Baltic Dance' he travels undercover into Russia, to attempt one of his most challenging assignments. With global tensions rivalling those of the Cold War, action and intrigue rippl
Paperback, First edition, 45 pages
Published July 15th 2019 by South Pointe Press

To ask other readers questions about Baltic Dance, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Baltic Dance

Start your review of Baltic Dance
Charlie
Jun 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-reads, fiction
These short stories by Kevin Scott Olson are top notch.
I've read several of his stories and they have never disappointed.
This BALTIC DANCE is a pure delight in the way it was written. EXCELLENT.
I have one more book to read by Kevin. Kevin Scott Olson - QUINN - The Short Stories Volume 1
Kelsey
Oct 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: giveaways
I liked this fast-paced, action-packed read a lot.
I will definitely pick up more of Kevin Olsen’s books in the future.
Conny
Jun 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: thriller, suspense
I was so fortunate to have received a free copy of this book from the Author, and I am very happy to leave a review. Honestly the only negative thing I have to say about it, that it is a short story, when I clearly need a longer fix of Michael Quinn. He should be a movie already, and perhaps he could team up with Jason Bourne? Anyway Kevin Scott Olson has done it again, it has suspense and is action packed and can be read in one sitting. Can't wait to see what mission Michael will be send on nex ...more
Susan Krich
Jun 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This short story was given to me by the author.
I have read other Michael Quinn stories.
As soon as it came, I sat down to read it.
It was like visiting an old friend.
It follows Michael Quinn to Russia.
The writing is concise with just enough detail to allow you to picture the characters and action in your mind.
There is plenty of action non stop.
I didn't put it down until the last page.
It can be read as a stand alone but you will want to read other Mic
Wendy
Sep 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Wendy by: Goodreads Giveaways
In the exciting short story “Baltic Dance” which I received through Goodreads Giveaways, former Navy Seal Michael Quinn is given an undercover assignment to rescue Karina Lusis, a linguist working for the Lativian counterintelligence agency who was kidnapped by the Russians as a pawn in their game to gain political leverage in her country.

In an adrenaline rush that’s set between Germany and Russia, the story quickly heats up with action, adventure and intrigue as Quinn devises an ing
Debra Jeakins
Jun 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
BALTIC DANCE BY KEVIN SCOTT OLSON is a short story in the Michael Quinn series. Even though the book is only 45 pages long, you still get the fast paced, heart stopping spy thriller tha Mr.Olson is known for.

Quinn is assigned to rescue a Latvian woman, a spy, from the Russians. He, like always , works off the books and way way under the cover of darkness. Getting into Russia is not really a big deal,getting out,with the girl and alive is another thing.

I have been a huge fan of Mr.Olson's and l
Mike Siedschlag
Sep 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was fortunate to be given a print copy of Baltic Dance by Kevin Scott Olson for review.

Michael Quinn is the quintessential spy character. Olson has created a masterpiece series with the Michael Quinn short stories. I'll add my voice to all the others calling for a full length novel. Something we can spend some real time with.

The story itself: Fast paced action, intrigue and basically kicking butt and taking names. Quinn's task is to rescue a host
Alice
Jul 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
First of all, many thanks to the author for trusting me and sending me a free copy of this short story.

It's always a pleasure to read about Michael Quinn and I shouldn't be surprised about the way Olson can pack action and adrenaline in a short amount of pages, but I am.

I think this one could be my favorite so far and Olson can spare excessive details and still deliver atmosphere and shades to his characters.
I could feel the Russian cold, I could see the beautiful and the ugly hidden in plain
Cezara Corbu
Jul 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
These stories keep getting better and better. While it may not be as full of adrenaline as other Michael Quinn stories, it is loaded with suspense. This is a hostage rescue story, a very captivating one to say the least and I really liked how the word "dance" in the title reflects the action in more than one way. Michael Quinn saves the day once again, he is the classic hero who always gets the job done and ends up with the pretty lady. A very enjoyable read!
Deborah Gill
Nov 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
A very short story about an international rescue of a hostage. A young woman is taken by the Russians and is being held hostage while the governments negotiate her release. But an operative is hired to rescue her.

This could easily turn into a full lenth book with more details. There are moments when I could feel the fear and adrinalin as I read. It is a well written short story, but I wanted more.
Deborah Gebhardt
Oct 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
William Bitner Jr.
In "Baltic Dance", Kevin Scott Olson continues with his unique writing style. He is very descriptive and allows the reader to enjoy the atmosphere of the character's surroundings. As with other Michael Quinn stories this one is also filled with lots of action, adventure, intrigue and suspense. A great little read. Short and to the point....
Thomas Lennek
Sep 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I won this on Goodreads on 22 July 2019, the printed book arrived 13 September. It was worth the wait. A snappy, action-packed short story featuring independent CIA contractor Michael Quinn, involves you from the start, and keeps the tension up to the suspense filled conclusion. I read a lot of thrillers, and will look for more of Olson's work.
Dwayne Wojtowicz
Aug 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Kevin Scott Olson does it again in his short story, "Baltic Dance." Though this story didn't grab me right away, it still had that spirited energy about it.

The characters were well-developed; the plot, smooth and complex. Michael Quinn just wants to jump off the pages.

This book is very well recommended.
A.
Oct 02, 2019 rated it it was ok
This is a very short story that introduces the main character in such a way as to get you curious to check out the further adventures, and this it does quite well. A good bit of action & espionage is packed into this small package! An enjoyable read!
Linda
Oct 21, 2019 rated it liked it
Michael Quinn is now free lancing with the CIA and has just been given a job to rescue a Latvian intelligence analyst who has been kidnapped by Russia. A scheme is planned to rescue Karina and get her out of Russia by a cruise ship. Outlandish but it works!
John
Jul 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An intriguing tale of rescue starring the daring Michael Quinn! Kevin Scott Olson is a master of suspense, and always good for an entertaining read! Am starting my next Michael Quinn adventure with great anticipation!
Lois Welsh
Jul 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
All of these short stories are complete stories and some I had wished were longer.

I think you will like this book.
Sharon
Oct 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: goodreads-books
Great story. Wish it would have been a full size novel. (Won book on GoodReads)
Barbara
Sep 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Baltic Dance is a fast read hard to put down book. Read it in one sitting. must read more Kevin Scott Olson books.
Joyce
Jun 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Yeah Kevin Olson.
Your writing is so exciting that I cannot put your books down.
Your details make the story for our hero, Michael Quinn.
What a guy.
Oct 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
THIS IS A SHORT STORY BUT IT IS DEFINITELY FILLED WITH A LOT OF STORY
Christine
Sep 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fast paced and action packed if you like adventure this book is for you ! Awesome writing couldn’t put it down wish it was longer !
Donna Foster
Jun 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: review
An erratic endeavor with a vision of the best case scenario.
Debra Branigan
Sep 19, 2019 rated it liked it
A mildly suspenseful Russian spy thriller in short story form.
Laina
Jul 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Kelly
Sep 12, 2019
Taylor Henry
Sep 16, 2019
Craig Mergenthal
Sep 14, 2019

Kevin Scott Olson lives in southern California, where his hobbies include travel, outdoor sports, and keeping up with the adventures of ex-Navy SEAL Michael Quinn.

His debut Michael Quinn novel, Night of the Bonfire, is an Amazon Best Seller, reaching #6 of the top 100 novels in its genre.

Michael Quinn (1 books)
  • Night of the Bonfire (Michael Quinn, #1)