Start by marking “Betrayed (Cunningham Security, #8)” as Want to Read:
Betrayed (Cunningham Security, #8)

Betrayed

(Cunningham Security #8)

They say money can’t buy happiness.

Quinn Jacobs wasn’t sure she agreed. After all, she had everything she needed—the perfect marriage, loads of cash, and not a care in the world. So, it never dawned on her that she’d end up in her current situation.

Deceived and divorced.

After being betrayed by her husband and best friend, Quinn has no choice but to pick herself up and move
Published February 11th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Betrayed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Betrayed

Start your review of Betrayed (Cunningham Security, #8)
Jennifer Pierson
Feb 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
OH MY HELL! I LOVE me some Cunningham Security series by the brilliant A.K. Evans. Man, I hurt for Quinn when the perfect marriage she though she had, went up into flames when her husband betrayed her with her best friend. Double douchebags for real. Now, she's left with major trust issues to boot, and I couldn't blame her one bit. I felt for her so much when she had to pick herself up to move along, and I found myself wanting to seriously hurt those two people who hurt her so badly. Tyson Reed ...more
Caroline O'Sullivan
Feb 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
was asked to read an ARC copy in exchange for an honestreview

This book was not only the first book I read in this series but also the first book I have ever read by this author. This one is number 8 in a series and can completely be read as a stand alonebook, though of course I now want to go back and read the first 7.

One of the reasons this book really resonated with me is that it was so similar to my life on so many reasons.

1. The cheating husband

2. Living away from home (I live in NZ my
Thuy Taylor
Feb 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was my first book by this author and I know after reading this it will not be my last. Quinn thought she had a good, happy married life, BUT that was definitely not the case. Ultimately betrayed by her best friend and her husband, she moves on and has a new outlook on life. Take care of herself and her future. She has a self made business and is doing pretty well on her own. Then she meets Tyson Reed. Tyson is making her feel things, want things, and Tyson for sure knows, he's found his ...more
Susana
Feb 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is one of my all-time favorite series.
Quinn made me sympathize with her feelings betrayed by her husband and trust issues. She’s not sure if she ever wants to open herself up enough to have another relationship again. Enter Tyson Reed. When he met Quinn, he knew he wanted her. He was patient yet persistent with her feelings surpassed her fears. There was also suspense and drama which added another layer to the story. I adored Tyson’s family as well as being able to catch up with past
Kari Hansen
Feb 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Quinn thought she was living the perfect life only to find out it was nothing but a lie perpetrated by those that she thought she could trust which only makes the hurt that much more intense. In her head she knows the last thing she needs is to get involved with Tyson, but her heart doesn’t seem to agree.

Tyson works for Cunningham Security and what was supposed to be a simple assignment has become complicated. He is drawn to Quinn in a way he has never felt before but is she willing to open her
Michaela Dren
Feb 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I didn't think I could love this series more than I already did but I was soooo wrong. Betrayed is exactly what we have come to love about the Cunninghan Security series and even more. Want a swoony man who know exactly how to take care of a woman? Want a woman who is strong, caring and little quirky? Want some drama and suspense? Betrayed does it all!

I loved Tyson and Quinn and can't wait for you to get your hands on them.
Wendy Livingstone
Feb 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the 8th novel in this amazing series and hats off to this author as each story just seems to get better and better. Quinn is newly divorced and the last thing she wants in another relationship, that is until Tyson arrives to install her security system. This is a beautifully written tale which is filled with betrayal, heartbreak, suspense, drama and love which all had me intrigued and hooked throughout this addictive page turner. I highly recommend this gifted authors’ work for all.
Marissa W.
Feb 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Always a must read author!

This series is a must read!!! I love being able to follow all of the guys and their love stories!!! I love Tyson and his patience with Quinn, and Quinn for opening her heart again to love! Great book! Must read!
Brandee Ribaudo
Feb 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved. Loved. Loved. I couldn’t get enough of Quinn and Tyson’s story.
Johnaka- Amity Book Blog
Jan 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Betrayed by A.K. Evans
“Moving on, 5 stars”

Quinn experienced the worst kind of betrayal possible but she moved on. On her first night in her new house bought with her money alone she’s woken up from a deep sleep to the house alarm going off. What she didn’t expect was to meet Tyson thanks to those alarms. He makes her feel for the first time since she walked away from her marriage. Is she ready to move on and be in a serious relationship? Or will those old hurts stand in her way from getting a
Sarah Davey
Feb 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Out done your self yet again loved this read! Perfect form the series in so excited for the next one!!!!
Niki Rufibach
Jan 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What do you do when all the people you believed loved you betray you? You pick up the pieces and try to move on with your life. You move on and guard your heart with everything you have.

Quinn is recently divorced and starting to pick up the pieces after she was deceived by the people closest to her. Quinn doesn't think she is ready for a new relationship as she is still mending her heart. That is until she meet Tyson.

Tyson was given the job to install a new security system at Quinn's new home.
Jenn the Readaholic
Jan 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This author continues to prove that she’s got too many ideas in her head to get stale, and Tyson and Quinn’s story may be among the best so far! Quinn is putting herself back together and learning to live her new life as a single woman, but then she meets Tyson. And she’s not sure that she wants to be single anymore. As for Tyson, he knows from the first second that he could easily fall in love with Quinn, and he’d be happy to prove it...if he ever gets a chance to even kiss her!

I adored Quinn,
Joanne
Jan 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh wow I love this series. With each book you think they can’t get any better but each one brings something different. I love seeing all the other characters and knowing that they’re all happy and still together. This book was Tyson and Quinn’s story. It was a real journey to see Quinn going from heartache to joy. Along the way we got to meet the Reed family with their significant others. As always there’s drama and intrigue mixed in there too. What stood out tho for me was the pure love this ...more
Marissa W.
Jan 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Tara
Jan 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Awesome!! I loved Quinn and Tyson’s story! The best part was about 3/4 of the way in when things really start to get interesting. This story was very well written, and captivates your heart. Tyson’s family is a riot! I loved the added characters. They just made the story even better than it already was!
⚜️Trea
FTC DISCLAIMER: I RECEIVED AN E-ARC FROM THE PUBLISHER THROUGH ONE OF A VARIETY OF SOURCES. I VOLUNTARILY OFFER MY HONEST REVIEW OF THE BOOK, THOUGH IT IS NOT EXPECTED OF ME! RECEIPT OF THIS BOOK IN THIS MANNER DOES NOT AFFECT MY OPINION OF THE BOOK OR THE CONTENT OF MY REVIEW!

I've read every book by this author to date, and I have to say that I count her among my top ten favorites, but this installment of the series kinda missed the mark for me. That's not to say that it wasn't a great read,
Janine - The World Was Hers for the Reading
A.K. Evans brings readers Tyson and Quinn’s story in Betrayed.

Betrayed and deceived by her cheating husband of seven years and her best friend, Quinn’s divorce is final and she’s ready to start moving on with her life, even if it means starting over. When the security system in her new house needs an upgrade, she meets Tyson. And, while she isn’t ready for a relationship, she also can’t let him walk away when the job is finished.

Tyson is happy being single for the most part, but from the
Tanya Rae ~ TaSTy WordGasms
Betrayed is the 8th book in the Cunningham Security series. This not a cheating romance. Quinn Jacobs was cheated on and now she needs to be able to get over the heartache.

Quinn isn't sure she is ready to start dating and definitely not ready to start another relationship or if she would ever be ready to start another relationship. But when Tyson Reed comes along she can’t seem to resist him. Tyson has a ways to go but he is her cure.

I loved reading Quinn and Tyson’s story. If you love romance
Feb 16, 2020
Kim

• Teacher I Want to Date
  • The Donor
  • Tangled (Emerson Falls Book 1)
  • On the Rocks (Becker Brothers, #1)
  • A Favor for a Favor (All In, #2)
  • Accidental Marriage (Ranch Boys)
  • Fries Before Guys (SWAT Generation 2.0 #2)
  • Weightless
  • Baiting Him (How to Catch an Alpha #2)
  • Fake It 'Til You Break It
  • Back to You
  • Hating the Boss
  • CEO's Secret Baby
  • Tumble (Dogwood Lane, #1)
  • Black Ice
  • This Is Forever (This is, #4)
  • Tangle (Dogwood Lane, #2)
  • Keeper

Cunningham Security (9 books)
  • Obsessed (Cunningham Security, #1)
  • Overcome (Cunningham Security, #2)
  • Desperate (Cunningham Security, #3)
  • Solitude (Cunningham Security, #4)
  • Burned (Cunningham Security, #5)
  • Unworthy (Cunningham Security, #6)
  • Surrender (Cunningham Security, #7)
  • Revived (Cunningham Security, #9)