Start by marking “Frozen Pact : Paranormal thriller” as Want to Read:
Frozen Pact : Paranormal thriller

Frozen Pact : Paranormal thriller

Sixty-two years ago, Nancy Jenkins was found dead in the woods and her murder went unpunished. Since then, the woods have been a dark place, Some say it’s a serial killer and others think it’s much more sinister than that.
Published May 28th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Frozen Pact , please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Frozen Pact

Start your review of Frozen Pact : Paranormal thriller
Peter
Oct 17, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: horror
Harry and his dog Jasper find the body of dead Nancy Jenkins still tied to a tree. From then on in the woods eerie killings take place on a regular basis. But who did this to Nancy? Who is the mysterious Ice wood killer? Amy finds out the terrible secret her gran tries to keep for many long years. What started as a prank ended in death. Now Nancy seeks to find justice as a revenging ghost. How will the story end? And what about the persons involved? This could have been an extremely compelling ...more
destiny ♡⚔♡ [howling libraries]
I liked the premise, but the writing left a lot to be desired, and I wasn't a fan of the ending. I would most likely give this author's other work a try some time, though!
Ashley Martinez (ilovebooksandstuffblog)
Frozen Pact

Spooky and suspenseful. I enjoyed this supernatural horror story. I loved the mystery and solving the crime that happened years ago.
Amy
Jun 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved this book! Some secrets should not be kept. And kids should not bully other kids! Could lead a deadly consequences! The twist at the end was so unexpected.
Monica
Jun 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Really enjoyed the book. Touches on things we have all probably experienced in one form or another. Not only that who hasnt heard an urban legend or 2? I thought it was a fun short read and love horror as well. As many horror movies end on a lighter note will this end positively? Great job!
Lea Wiggins
Aug 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Frozen Pact
Author: Kat Green
Narrator: Lesley Dessalles
Listening Time: 2 hours 34 min.

Disclaimer: "This Audiobook was given by the author, narrator, or publisher at no cost, in exchange for an unbiased honest review."

I always like to preface any reviews I give with this information.
I am a 68 year old female who has been an avid reader since I was around 10 or 11 years old.
I read primarily for pleasure.
I have a great many interests and do a lot of research for personal pleasure and knowledge as
Patricia
Oct 23, 2019 rated it really liked it

When the past comes back to haunt them the families of Amy Woods are in deep trouble . When Nancy Jenkins is found dead tied to a tree sixty two years earlier , sets off a secret that will destroy them all.

The characters are well written for such a short book . We see how they grow and realize what they have done . Jimmy is a character that you will love to hate . He was such a bully when he was younger , you really just wanted to throttle him . When you see him as a old man he has totally
Billie
Jul 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amy Woods and her friends don’t take the rumours seriously and set out to seek the truth. Dark secrets are about to be exposed, and Amy faces the terror that awaits her and anyone she loves. The truth about Nancy Jenkins is much closer to home than Amy could ever imagine.
**Elle**Bee**Double U**
Jul 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mystery, suspense, horror
Frozen Pact is the kind of book that you think you know what happens and why, but there are twists and turns that you don't really see coming.
Once secrets are revealed you are left thinking "okay now everything will be alright when those that are guilty come forward", but trust me, you couldn't be more wrong.

It's been 62 years since Nancy Jenkins was found dead, tied to a tree. She's been waiting all this time to get her revenge on those that wronged her.
When Amy Woods doesn't heed her
Travis Poole
Jun 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great relatively short book. I consumed it in one sitting. A long time ago something bad happened to a little girl in the woods and since then there have been a lot of unexplained deaths in this part of the woods. Legend has it if you go where the girl died you will die. Naturally a group of stupid kids dare themselves to go there. I liked the story, it really did have the 80s horror feel to it. There are several twists and turns and the ending caught me completely by surprise. No one is safe in ...more
Jessy
Jun 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Sixty-two years ago, Nancy Jenkins was found dead in the woods but no one knows who did it or why. Since then, people keep mysteriously dying in those same woods. Is it a serial killer, or is it something darker? Amy Woods and her friends are about to find out first hand that nothing stays silent forever.

This was a good quick read with a great story line. Personally I think that this should have been longer and had more development to the characters and story but overall a good read. I do think
Jul 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
November 1956 was a day that no one could forget, finding a body in the woods will do that to people. But things come around and nobody knows why, (except for a few but you will find out more later). But 62 years and 48 other deaths in the woods guilty feelings are too much to take. Kat Green takes us on a dark journey, that is scary, horrible, sick , twisted and truly sad. Plus things may not end up the way you think they should, so look for surprises around every cornerExpect the unexpected or ...more
Jamie Wilson
Jul 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A MUST READ!!! I would save it for Halloween time! Nothing better then revenge, murder, mystery, suspense, betrayal, Horrifying Scenes played out in your head as you read, and ghost!! This is one of the BEST books I have EVER read!! Will keep you going and wanting more from the first page!! I myself LOVE Kat Green’s stories!! I found myself frozen and chilled threw the whole book and terrified in the woods right along with ALL the characters!! My heart broke for one character and was terrified ...more
Stacy Ross
Jun 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Brandy Mulder
Jun 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
this book centers around the urban legend of Nancy Jenkins. While hard core horror fans may find it a hair predictable, it does have a few surprises, and Nancy gets her revenge in an interesting way. There's more than one secret about what happened to Nancy, and it has killed many. There's some shivers in this story, and it is worth the read to see what happens when it all comes out. No adult content.
Staci
Jun 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Cold hard truth is horrific.

Bullies are not a new issue. Humanity has had them since our rise as a species. Often those who instigate are themselves victims. The sheeple they lead are the ones who must change. Standing idly by watching bullying occur is unacceptable. We must teach ourselves and our children to stand against the crowd. It takes great fortitude. It will sometime hurt. It's worth changing the pattern. Our legacy to the world for it priceless.
Pat Eroh
Jul 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a compelling thriller that grabbed me from the first page and kept me reading throughout the book, hating to put it down for even a few minutes. This author is awesome!! The story is, as I say, riveting from the beginning and I stood in the characters shoes and shivered for them! I hope this author has many more stories to tell because I will be waiting to read them.

Amanda Lyons
Jun 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book. This quick read follows a present day group of friends as they investigate the death of a young girl who was murdered 62 years ago and is believed to be haunting the woods where she died. After hiking to the woods one night, they decide that the rumors aren't true when nothing happens...but then Nancy's spirit comes back seeking revenge. What secrets will be revealed? You'll just have to read along and find out!
Tanya
Jul 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
it has been 62 years since she had been killed and No one is any closer to finding out what happened. Now someone wants to find out what happened. What they do not know is it is very close to her family. What will they find? how will they cope? Follow them to see what they find out

Darlene
Shelves: horror
Don't go in the woods -you may never come out. Over 6 decades ago Nancy Jenkins was found dead in the woods. The story of her death became an Urban legend but some knew it is more than a story. A definite page-turner I got so caught up in the legend and the fear of the characters that I didn't want it to end. The perfect Ghost story for a hot summer night around the campfire.
Ruth Bishop
Jun 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
A very quick read but worth it. A young girl was found tied to a tree in the woods 62 yrs ago and her killer was never found. Through the years many deaths and myths have spawned from it. Present day a group of friends decide to go into the woods to prove the myth wrong what happens after was a complete surprise
Heather Wamboldt
Jun 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Is it an urban myth or is it real?

A few girls out to prove that an urban myth is just that - a myth. But there are things in those woods...

Another great thriller by Kat Green. Creepy and suspenseful, Frozen Pact will keep you reading this short story until you reach the shocking conclusion.

Karole Petty
Jul 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Quick read, great story and kept me entertained ...I have read this author before and was very impressed with her story telling and she did not disappoint with this one either! Highly recommend this authors work and be prepared for a journey into the dark side!
Liliyana Shadowlyn
Jun 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019-reads
Absolutely chilling (pun sort of intended). The haunting itself is terrifying (I can totally see this in a Japanese-h0rror style movie). But what's behind the haunting is what will really get to you. No spoilers, but definitely not a book to read in the dark.
Heather Bane
Jul 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Really enjoyed this book. Kept me hooked to the end. I felt I was able to feel the characters emotions while reading. The story is well written and so are the characters. I recommend reading.

Nikki Bao
Jun 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
There are some secrets that should be broken. Over six decades have passed since an innocent girl was found dead in the woods. Now her spirit is back to seek revenge on those responsible and their loved ones. Nothing remains silent forever.
Teri Ditchman
Jun 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this story...mystery along with a little horror. I couldn't put it down. It is not for the week of heart. But is very well written and pulls you in until you finish....strongly recommended.
Stephanie
Jun 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
While this isn't my usual type of read I think it was well written and very descriptive. It will leave you puzzled till the very end and then make you question why it had to end that way. If you like Horror and suspense this book would make for a great read
Mona williams
Jun 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
this was a really great book! there was a young woman killed years ago and who killed her was never reveled. now years later a young woman and her friends go out to find out if the rumors are true. strange things start happening and there are secrets that will be reveled. no one is safe!
Bonni Jackson
Oct 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great read. So many twists and turns in this fast paced story. Definitely an unexpected ending that I didn't see coming!

• Alpha Challenge (Shifters of Ashwood Falls, #10)
  • Willow's Chaos: Jackson Investigative Services
  • Breathe Me To Life
  • Hell Fire (Academy's Rise Trilogy #1)
  • Coven's End: Kane (Coven's End, #1)
  • Let the Shadows Fall
  • ImpossiBella (Flip-Flopped Fairy Tales)
  • Shifter Shorts
  • How to save the dragon: Children’s book for teaching impulse control (what to do when your temper flares | anger management books for kids) (Growing Up & Facts of Life) Ages 3 to 5 Emotions Feelings
  • A Slow Burn (Dragon Royalty #1)
  • The Beast Within
  • Sweet Favors: A Small Town Romance (Love Happens Book 5)
  • Dragon Her Home (Dragon Guards #23)
  • Soul Dark: Chosen  (Soul Dark #1)
  • Stone Cold Protector (Federal Paranormal Unit / Dragon Guard, #38)
  • Dance of the Dragon (The Firestorm Dragon Chronicles Book 2)
  • The Bench
  • H.E.A.R.T. Flights: Liftoff (Heartland Emergency Air Regional Transport Book 1)
I create my own worlds and I have imaginary friends. I combine my love of music and books.

Writer,blogger, wife and mother..

Read often, Dream always.