Start by marking “Forbidden Desires” as Want to Read:
Forbidden Desires

Forbidden Desires

Daughter, covet not thy mother’s husband.

Isn't that a saying?
I know it isn’t, but in my case it really should be.
Because, in my case, I didn’t just walk up to the line, I crossed so far over it that I can no longer recall how I got there in the first place.

What line did I soar over? The line leading up to him.

Owen Montgomery: Rich … powerful … fucking amazing in bed.

Oh,
Published August 29th 2019 by Amazon Digital Services (first published August 25th 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Forbidden Desires, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forbidden Desires

Hulya Kara Yuksel
Sep 06, 2019 rated it liked it
-3.5 stars-

Full review to come later. 😊

*ARC kindly provided by author in exchange for an honest review. ❤
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Aug 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
First Chapter 😳🥴 mind -Blown. I know when I pick up a Jaimie book, I'll not be getting any work that day. I was stuck to the mesmerizing story like a magnet. You wouldn't believe if I told you the synopsis...it's jaw droppingly scintillating and unbelievably erotic. Get extra batteries for your B.O.B, it'll be working overtime, I tell ya😜

description

What the Whaaaaa?!!Am i reading what I'm reading??🤯👓 it's them...in the office...doing the deed....and then....OMG I'm going to Hell🥵
Mr. Owen Montgomery is the
warhawke
Genre: Erotic Romance/Suspense
Type: Standalone
POV: First Person – Female
Rating:

As a young woman, Savannah Williams lived an ordinary life. That was until her mother married the city’s most eligible bachelor Owen Montgomery. Living under the same roof, proved to be harder each day as attraction reached fever pitch and threatened to shake the foundation of their family.

Before starting this book, I thought Savannah was going to be a femme fatale kind of character. While she had a certain degree
 Leo (Queen of the Rants)
Aug 26, 2019 marked it as i-rather-throw-myself-over-a-cliff
I really have no words.
Well, I do but they won’t be nice.

*cringing and wanting to throw up while reading the blurb*

It’s crazy and disgusting what authors write for money. It’s like they sell their souls to the devil for it.
Shyralf
4 ⭐⭐⭐⭐ 1/2 Stars! Forbidden Romance. OMG 😮 this was so good, it was sexy as all get out. I loved it! This one was forbidden because he was her mother’s husband. Salacious and sexy as fuck. Don’t miss out on this forbidden treat my friends. ...more
Carla Bulian
Sep 02, 2019 rated it liked it
This is a delicious book!!!
This wasn’t what I thought, but worth my reading .
CC
3.5 Stars

Despite being raised by her gold-digging mother, Savannah Williams remains polite and appreciates the kindness in others. Wanting to work and make her own way, Savannah’s life takes a detour when her mother marries the handsome multi-millionaire, Owen Montgomery. As Savannah accepts a job as her new step-daddy’s assistant, the dynamic shifts and all that lies under the surface becomes blurred. Searching for what’s real, Savannah must uncover the truth before she can move forward.

“Becau
Amo
Aug 27, 2019 added it
If you’re looking for a quick read that’s suspenseful and keeps you guessing how can this story take any more twists & turns then this is a book for you!

I went into this book without reading the blurb but I knew from the title this was going to be quite a taboo story.

Savannah I really felt for this girl to go through the life she has and how she’s been brought up is quite despicable.
It’s easy to see how someone showing her some affection could lead to a path of no return for her!!!!

Owen m
Clayr Catherall
Aug 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I always expect one hell of a ride with Jaimie Roberts books, but she brought out the big guns with Forbidden Desires....I’m speechless, lost and struggling for words. This twisted, forbidden romance has completely blown my mind.

I was on the edge of my seat from start to finish. Unable to move with my kindle in a death grip. Not having a bloody clue what was going to happen next...

It was so hot, so wrong, yet SO GOOD!
With epic twists, turns and jaw dropping moments. Highly recommend this book.
Elaine
Aug 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book by this author that I've read.
This book was just my type of book, emotions run ramped, every relationship has their ups and downs but the forbidden desire for one stepfather is off the charts!! This was absolutely perfect!!
Dawn Higgins
Aug 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG! This book right there is going to be one of my book of the year reads.I just don't have any words how freaking good this author is,right from the first chapter it was smoking hot it was unbelievably erotic and taboo,Jaimie is not scared to go there and go there she does.

This was a forbidden taboo romance between Owen Montgomery the most rich sort after bachelor in forbes magazine and his new stepdaughter Savanna.This starts where Savanna finds herself at the age of twenty thrust into her mo
Sarah  - Kindle and Koffee Book Blog
The blurb intrigued me... always hooked by the forbidden. This book certainly has it hidden secrets and twists with a touch of darkness thrown in.

I have pondered my review for a while; for the most part, I couldn't decide if I hated Owen for being such an asshat towards Savannah or loved him for for trying to find happiness amongst the situation he found himself in. I had very strong urges all the way through this book to throat punch Sarah, Savannah's mother, she was materialistic, conniving, a
Lisa Roberts
Aug 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OH yes what a twisty forbidden in every way and so delicious all at the same time, I could not put this down the twisted secrets eating at me to find out what they are and whos gonna pay consumed me. Owen has met his match and be gone any morals but Savannah was a breath of fresh air I loved everything about her and felt bad all at the same time her mother was a demon and she deserved better. I was back and forth on Owen waiting for him to be half decent but he grows on you and is impossible not ...more
Kirsty Adams - Kindle Freak Book Blog
The chemistry in this story sizzled. Savannah is not someone that Owen should be even be attracted to, but she a forbidden fruit that he yearns to taste. I instantly like Savannah, she held her own in horrific situations and was a gutsy character. Tense Owen was wound up tight and at times, his actions made me want to throttle him, but damn he has Alpha male stamped all over him and I couldn’t help cave to his magnetism, just like Savannah.

Full of intrigue, the story flowed superbly between pre
Jenny
Aug 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book I have read by this author and it certainly won’t be the last. I absolutely love this book. I was so intrigued when I first read the blurb about this book that I couldn’t wait to read it. Owen and Savanna have hot chemistry! So many things happen in this book that I didn’t see coming at all. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS BOOK! I can not wait to read more books by this author!
lori
Aug 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Definitely an interesting book. Wasn't expecting some of things that happened in the story but that's what keeps you reading. Savannah and Owen are quite the characters with several other side characters that I really enjoyed.
Camilla Nielsen
Aug 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
WOW loved it 😊
Heather
Aug 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-2019
I loved this! It was a suspenseful and twisty storyline mixed with a hot, taboo relationship and a perfect mix of darkness splashed in! I definitely recommend reading it!
Emma
Aug 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Forbidden taboo deliciousness

I love jaimie Roberts work and this book did not disappoint, after reading the blurb I thought I knew which way this book would be going, stupidly forgetting that this is jaimies book and they always manage to surprise me in the best way. She creates characters you love to hate, characters you love of learn to love once you get through the layers and characters that completely surprise you. I couldn't put this book down. It had all my favourite things, a taboo relat
Terri Turner
Sep 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
There is nothing more I love to read than taboo. I love the naughty forbidden side that teases and tempts you and Jaimie Roberts has knocked this one out of the ballpark. Brilliant, sexy, seductive and wrong, with more angst than you can handle and secrets popping out from every corner, I couldn't stop devouring this book until I was done.

Owen Montgomery has just got married to the bitch from hell, featured in Forbes magazine, every woman wanted a taste of this rich and gorgeous man, he maybe of
Clare Harrison
Aug 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shes bewildered and frankly lost at how the sexiest bachelor in Forbes magazine is suddenly her new stepfather.

Hes everything she never had and so much more too.

He cant believe he found himself married to her, but her daughter is like a breath of fresh air. He shouldn't but he wants to.

How long can they fight it, and who's the gatecrasher to throw a spanner in the works....

This book is so much more than I expected. I already had high hopes as I've read a few of Jaimies books and loved them all.
Gwen Shafer
Aug 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book that I have read from this writer. It was quite an interesting one. Owen is hot and rich. He ends up marrying someone because of reasons that he wont tell anyone about until he absolutely has too. But by marrying this person he also gets her daughter in his life. And her daughter is who he really wants. It has always been Savannah and her mother. Struggling to survive. Until one day her mother tells her that they are moving to somewhere better because she is marrying Owen. ...more
_recklessbookobsessions
Aug 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ hot forbidden stars!
I recently started reading Jaimie’s books a few months ago and her books never disappoint so when I read the blurb for this book, I knew I had to have it!

This is an amazing forbidden romance and I loved all the angst and alpha-holeness that is Owen Montgomery. Owen is an alpha male and he DOES NOT share Savannah. He was very possessive of Savannah and was also very hot and cold when it came to her.

I really liked the Owen’s character and I adored Savannah’s character.
Caroline - Kindle and Koffee Book Blog
This story had me hooked from the blurb. There times in our lives we all want things we can't have. Savannah is on different. She wanted a man who was caring, respectful and hot as Hades. Doesn't sound like a problem right? Well said man just happens to an her brand spanking new stepfather.

With a mother who belongs in Hell who can blame Savannah for becoming attached to the one person in her life who treats her like a normal human being.

Owen has finally found a woman who gets under his skin in
Daria
First, read for me from Jaimie Roberts and I must say Oh My and puts her on the list for future reads. It took me a minute to get my thoughts together. *grins* Becuase isn't it kinda tabbooish to be doing the naughty naughty with your mom's man, aka your stepdad.

Owen is just whew! rich and the hottest male offered in the CEO world of Business billionaires. Samantha? let me tell you she left no line uncrossed kinda had me a bit jelly. *smiles*

When 'IT' its the fan who do you think is left shatt
Sally
Sep 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
I went into this story without reading the blurb or reviews. I was hoping for an enjoyable forbidden read by this author who can write some very dark and steamy stories that keep you guessing until the end.

The author instantly hooks you into the story of Savannah and Owen. The story goes back and forth from the present to the past for the majority of the book. That did frustrate me at first, but as you read the book, you can see why the author wrote it the way that she did.

Yes, there is the fo
Maria Angie Mendoza
Sep 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Devilishly dirty and sinfully kinky!!
Holy mother of dragons!
Mother daughter issues on metha amphetamine!
Definitely taboo, definitely forbidden with a healthy shot of twisted suspense.
Fasten your seatbelts cause this book is one twisted crazy ride!!
Mother dearest gave birth to sweet baby Jane!
(Classic horror movies check them out)
These characters are not nice and not likable. They don’t follow a script and they don’t care.
The twisted unexpected turns gave the story the necessary edge to make it
CEILIDH
Aug 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Wow.... This book was SO much more then the blurb made it seem.

I don't want to give anything away but if you read the blurb and are unsure if this type of story is for you....

I think you should give it a chance. Have an open mind and trust that the author will come through.
Cuz boy did she come through.

I really did enjoy this it had so many twists that I couldn't put it down until I finished it.

(Eeekkk! I Loved how it ended)
Tracy
Aug 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Jaimie Roberts can put you in such a tail spin that you don't know which way is up!! My heart was stuttering. Forbidden Desires was erotic and full of mystery also. Heartbreaking and heart stopping moments. Savannah's character grew and matured into an amazing woman with a heart of gold. Owen may have been a victim also. But life puts you in people's paths for a reason. And this book definitely shows you that. Such an incredible story.
Jennifer Chris
Aug 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ms. Roberts has done it again with another book that has all the twists and turns and super hot scenes. While her books aren't for everyone they are right up my alley.
Reading the blurb you would think you have it all figured out but in true Jaimie Roberts fashion don't take anything for face value! This book I couldn't put down its now one of my favorite taboo/forbidden romance books
Jaimie Roberts was born in London, but moved to Gibraltar in 2001. She is married with two sons, and in her spare time, she writes.
In June 2013, Jaimie published her first book, Take a Breath, with the second released in November 2013. With the reviews, Jaimie took time out to read and learn how to become a better writer. She gets tremendous enjoyment out of writing, and even more so from the feed