Start by marking “Knowing Nichelle (Beckley's Daughters #3)” as Want to Read:
Knowing Nichelle (Beckley's Daughters #3)

Knowing Nichelle

(Beckley's Daughters #3)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  12 ratings  ·  7 reviews
She's just met the man of her dreams...but he's not who he said he was. Neither is she. Until they get a second chance to make a first impression.

Is he a sophisticated big-city lawyer, or an easygoing small-town woodworker? And if she's not a career-driven high-powered attorney, then who is she? Can Buck and Nichelle find trust enough to discard their masks and discover ju
Published August 16th 2019 by Tinsley Sellers (first published August 16th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Knowing Nichelle, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Knowing Nichelle

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of Knowing Nichelle (Beckley's Daughters #3)
The Book Junkie Reads . . .
First off this was not my first book of the series, but in a way it was. I saw this book and wanted to read it, but then found it was a third in a series, so being me and not wanting to be in on the ending or in the middle. I went and read each of the two prior books. I wanted some background before I hit Beckley and Knowing Nichelle. I did get that and then some. I found that each of the prior reads had characters that you could relate to, become friends with, wonder why you were friends, love ...more
Kelly-Jo Sweeney
Aug 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Knowing Nichelle is the third book from the Beckley's daughters series. I haven't read either of the previous two books, but it soon became apparent that while this is the third story, the timeline loops and crosses with the timeline of the other two books. You might be forgiven for thinking that this means that you really need to read the other two books. As I haven't and I really enjoyed this one, then I think that it's safe to say that that isn't the case.
Our two main characters, Buck and Ni
Anna Baker
Aug 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It’s been a long whole since I’ve been sucked into a book. Knowing Nichelle was an amazing read and I got hooked from page one. The characters are so well developed and the story is really compelling not to mention sexy! One can’t help but lust after Bucky and root for him getting to know Nichelle.
I did receive an advance copy of this novel for reviewing purposes.
Erika
Aug 16, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Hated it

The book just goes in circles. I understand that the author wants everyone to end up in Beckley but in 2019 we could have more innovative suggestions than”they got back to a simpler life on a farm”.
The book lawyer bashing really rubbed me the wrong way. The mere suggestion that Buck’s dad died because he was a lawyer was ludicrous. Buck also had a giant chip on his shoulder about how lawyers will always let him down and being a disappointment to his father. He was 36 but frankly had zer
Lilly Charysma
Aug 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book is more like a universe, than a simple story. Every character has a message to deliver, or a purpose in our main characters’ lives. There are many things I likes and few I wanted to be different, but still, it was a great read.

Buck and Nichelle are nothing alike and they want nothing to do with each other. They both have certain expectations that they know for sure the other cannot reach. But there is still something there, something that pulls them together. Many obstacles, some impor
Barbara
Aug 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was surprised to see some reader did not want to read a book based in Beckley, because I think this book is absolutely delightful! I looked forward to every minute I could take the time to sit down and escape to Beckley. Ok, it’s a fictional lake community where much of the novel takes place, but that is why I read fiction. And it didn’t feel fictional - it is a bit like I took a nice little mental vacation there.

This is somewhat a mystery romance, somewhat a rom-com - under it all just a wel
Laura Baird
Sep 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely wonderful! The smoldering romance and steamy sex were on point! Loved the banter, the characters' emotions, and the song references made this a perfect read for me.
Kim
Sep 09, 2019
Ashley
Dec 02, 2019
Tinsley Sellers
Aug 10, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Der
is currently reading it
Aug 19, 2019
Jean Abboud
is currently reading it
Nov 19, 2019
Book Freak
May 25, 2020

• Second Chance in Laguna (Finding Forever in Laguna, #1)
  • How Long 'til Black Future Month?
  • Unravel You (Cole Brothers #1)
  • Ghoul Me Once (Magic and Mayhem Universe / Shifted Book 2)
  • I See You (Criminal Profiler #2)
  • Provoke You (Cole Brothers #2)
  • Runaway Love Story
  • All I Ask (Paradise Beach #2)
  • Miss Newman Isn't Human! (My Weirdest School, #10)
  • Touch of Smoke
  • A Guardian's Heart (Guardians of Light Book 1)
  • Nothing Else But You
  • Resistance: A Common Elements Romance
  • The Jack's Heart (Prison Saints #1)
  • Vikings
  • Everything Girl

Beckley's Daughters (3 books)
  • Healing Heather (Beckley's Daughters #1)
  • Accepting Aerin (Beckley's Daughters #2)

News & Interviews