Start by marking “UnChain Me (Savage Beast MC #3)” as Want to Read:
UnChain Me (Savage Beast MC #3)

UnChain Me

(Savage Beast MC #3)

She has tried to break free of her chains but has failed at every attempt. That is, until a friend turns a blind eye and allows for her to escape her confines.

Published August 26th 2019

To ask other readers questions about UnChain Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about UnChain Me

Start your review of UnChain Me (Savage Beast MC #3)
 V. Simran
5 “ Drago & Fragolina “ stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Slowly I lift my head, my eyes crashing with gray ones that cause my knees to weaken.
My breath hitches without my being aware of it.
He’s the most beautiful man I have ever seen. He’s rugged and rough, nothing that I have ever been exposed to in my entire life.

My mind is blown, there was so much action in this book that I couldn’t take my eyes off of. The drama, the romance, the sexy times, everything was perfect. Best in the series so far.

Dragon is the pr
Tammi
Aug 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book had my head all over the place!
First was Bellarosa. We met her in previous books and I honestly didn't care for her. But as I learned her story, saw her situation and watched her character develop I started to love her and when I saw how she was with a sweet girl she won me over.
Now Dragon. He was an A$$HOLE (Hayley Faimans specialty) He was a dirty manwhore MC President. I wanted to hate him but truth be told I was falling just as fast as Bellarosa.
Theirs was an ugly rough love story!
Britt The Hatters
Aug 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Not gonna lie, I wasn’t Bellarosa’s biggest fan after meeting her in another book. I felt for her, but I was never rooting for her. Until I started reading Unchain Me. Her story is heartbreaking, her strength is immeasurable, and after getting to know the person she is I’m left in awe of her. I can’t even fathom how I’d act in any of the situations she was in, but I do know I wouldn’t be have as brave or nearly as strong as her.
Escaping from one cage to what appears to be another she never give
K.S. Rochell
Aug 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is an action packed, suspenseful MC romance that will have you on the edge of your seat. No one writes Alpha assholes like Hayley Faiman...

This book had me hooked from page one... Dragon has became my ultimate book boyfriend that man is everything..

I can’t wait to see what else Mrs Faiman has in store for us...

“6 Stars!”
Sharrice
Aug 20, 2019 rated it did not like it
This book is just too rapey for me. Way too many triggers for me and the fact that the book is 100% okay with it is not something I can like.
M Robo
Apr 05, 2021 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Sigh

Insta love gone crazy. So we see our dark, hard prez fall in love virtually at first sight.

Pathetic

Cant say I enjoyed this book tbh.

This series is going downhill with each book.

Formulaic and predictable with uninspiring meh sex scenes. I mean seriously these women must have kevlar vaginas!!!

And oh if only a man of this age could get it up so much every day without blue pills!

As for Bella getting pregnant? She has tge implant which releases hormones, even after several weeks her body wouldn
Tammy Cole
Aug 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
MC Romance, single dad, huge age gap equals gold for me! This book has everything I love in a romance and Hayley doesn't disappoint. These two have each lived different life experiences but the attraction and chemistry between them is scorching hot!! This isn't a flowery romance by any means but it's real and you'll probably yell and get mad at Dragon BUT by the end you'll love these two!! The storylines in this series is true MC and I love it. I can't wait to read more. ...more
Cheryl
Feb 16, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A little MC and Mafia

Oh my Dragon might be a hard ass but he has a big heart too.

Bella sold to the Mafia at age 16 so her family has a chance. After a few years she comes into contact with Dragon who is immediately infatuated with her. What happens when the Mafia comes to claim her back?

So many twists and turns on their way. Now I'm curious as to what will happen with Della.
Tiffany Readz
Aug 30, 2019 rated it liked it
3.5 Dragon Was A Miss

Like I've said before, there are some of Hayley Faiman's MC boys I like and others I have a hard time clicking with. Dragon, like Wolf, was the latter, very hard for me to like his character.

Dragon is the president of the Savage Beasts MC, no Old Lady and a nine year old daughter to take care of. He's a gruff S.O.B. with terrible choices when it comes to women, so he sticks with the club whores. What a great guy. Not.

We met Bellarosa briefly in UnBreak me. She is only ninet
Kristi
Sep 19, 2019 rated it liked it
I loved Bella and her story was quite sad to me. This was just a cluster of epic proportions! Dragon was a little much for me. I don’t know if it’s the MC that I’m not diggin or what but this was just ok for me. I liked the whole plot line and the characters but sometimes things just got a little too repetitive for me. I’ve noticed this in the last few books I’ve read from this author. All in all it was good.

Angst⭐️⭐️⭐️
Cheating None
Sexy Time ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Epilogue ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Plot⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Josella Lopez
Aug 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hayley has written another fabulous book

Dragon sees Bella and wants her. She's been through hell and back. Dragon also is carrying around a secret about his background. This book captures all the points I like in a book. I couldn't put it down. I think this book should be given more than 5 stars. I highly recommend that you read this very well written book.
Teresa Lara
Sep 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love this series❤love Drago and Bellas awesome intense emotional broken heart stopping arrangement
So ready for Jag
Kristen Lindtvedt
Dec 19, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A Brutal, Heart Pounding Continuation of the Savage Beast MC Saga...

“Unchain Me” is the third installment of Hayley Faiman’s “Savage Beast MC” series. It is the story of Dragon and Bellarosa. You may remember Bella as the young teenage girl we met briefly in Wolfe and Esther’s story. A girl sold into sexual slavery by her own mother at the age of sixteen. A now nineteen year old young woman desperate to escape the tortured existence she lives day-to-day at the hands of the mafia family controlli
Jenene
Aug 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Nineteen-year-old Bellarosa has lived the past three years locked away in a tower, freedom, being only a myth she could fantasize about.........The president of the Savage Beast MC is no easy role to play. Neither is being a single father. His focus has always been his club and his daughter..........Both lost souls searching for freedom. Both stumbling upon one another. Unsure if they can trust each other. She searches for happily ever after. He will never be her prince charming.

Bellarosa life c
Lynn Reynolds
Aug 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Dragon Ricci received some sage advice. He’s a man that does what he wants and expects others to follow along. Bellarosa Mazzilli’s life has changed before she could become a young adult. She seems to have a past where she cowers before men and just seems to accept her life’s path.

Dragon doesn’t seem to have any redeeming qualities. He has qualities that you see when you think of the stigma that the clubs used to have. You will see that it’s because he hasn’t had the right woman in his life. He’
Jennifer Pierson
Aug 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Man, Hayley Faiman truly brought me to my knees with UnChain Me, and I'm still reeling! It's the story of Bellarosa, who was sold to the mafia when she was 16 years old, and Dragon, the President of the Savage Beast MC. Bellarsoa dealt with her new life because she was hoping her sacrifice helped her younger sisters out, since her mother was the one who sold her. I'm still so mad at that, but that truly happens in real life. She spent 3 years not being able to even go outside, so when she finall ...more
MJ's Book Blog and Reviews
Aug 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Review by: Melanie
(4 stars)

Bellarosa is an owned woman, literally, after being sold to the famiglia when she was just 16 years old. She's had enough though, she does not want this to be her life, she has to escape and she finds herself stowing away in the back of the truck when two members of the Savage Beasts MC make a delivery to NY. When she is discovered, will she be taken to the clubhouse in Arizona, or will she be sent back to face the wrath of the man she ran from? In the end, its not up
Maggie
Shelves: arc-read
Unchain Me brought along another intense and action packed visit to the Savage Beast MC compound. It was a hell of a ride and I loved every bump, turn, and twist. Bellarosa and Dragon’s story was raw, ugly and messy, definitely not for the faint of heart. I love reading the ruthlessness and grittiness of the outlaw MC lifestyle and combined it with an imperfectly beautiful love story, this book got me hooked from the very beginning.

We’ve met Bellarosa from the Zanetti Famiglia series. I was
Millennial Life Crisis Bookshelf - Samantha
What an intense story! Bellarosa has had a tough childhood that ended up being robbed from her, and at 19 she has become resigned with her life and how she’s going to end up. One chance to get out of her situation and she takes it, unbeknownst to her ending up with the Savage Beast MC. Dragon, having secrets of his own, is having a rough time of raising his child and living the way his father wished he never would. When he meets Bellarosa, he is so attracted to her that he can’t decide if she is ...more
Melinda
Sep 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
In one word for this book by Hayley Faiman is well unexpected. To be honest I am used to reading her romances and this one is far from romance. It is filled with darkness, betrayal, lies and a love no one really expected to happen. I love bikers and Dragon is one tough biker but with a side nobody sees at all. Bellarosa is a young woman having to grow up fast but deep down she is still innocent in ways that well confuses Dragon. These two are like oil and water totally opposite yet in a way have ...more
Brandy Roberts
Aug 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Another amazing story by one of my favorite authors Hayley Faiman this is part of the Savage Beast MC and can be read a s a standalone but I would recommend that you read it in order . There are so many twists and turns that I so didn't see coming then add on the emotional overdrive it was just mind blowing . I can't wait to read more by this author she truly is amazingly talented .
I voluntarily read and reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book
****************************************
hero=9
GK
Book Name: UnChain Me (Savage Beast MC Book 3)
Author: Hayley Faiman

DNF at: 13%
Why: This book was way too messed up and dark for me and I really didn’t like the hero or heroine. (view spoiler)
Cheryl O'Harney
Aug 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
ARC read in return for an honest review.

Ms Faiman’s back with another fabulous addition to her Savage Beast MC series, it’s not for the faint hearted, it’s a suspense filled, action packed read, raw, dark and gritty with a heroine who despite my initial dislike towards was in-fact an incredibly brave young woman filled with strength and courage, her story was truly heartbreaking, as for the hero well he really was an alpha-hole a super hot, sexy one who despite his man-whoring ways you can’t hel
CYNDY
Dec 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
*****5 WOW Stars*****
Hayley Faiman is on my list of favorite authors. This book is so so good. Bellarosa life changed drastically when she was sixteen; she did not have any choice in these changes, especially having her freedom stripped away. For the last three years Bellarosa has wished for her freedom. Dragon is the president of the Savage Beasts MC and has a nine-year-old daughter to take care of. He's a bad-tempered S.O.B. with terrible choices when it comes to women. Bellarosa has had enoug
Ga Books LoverX
Aug 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
UnChain Me was mindblowing. Hayley Faimen did a great job of showcasing a older man and MUCH younger lady, but experience means a lot as well. Misconceptions and feelings and traitors come in to play in this book, but I have to say that Dragon is one of the most Alpha men that I have ever met and Bellarosa is one of the strongest leading ladies.

I don't want to give anything away just know that if you enjoy MC romances and are cool with the older man/younger girl concept, you will love this book!
Angela Cornell
Feb 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
Unchain Me KU 326 not 340 pgs ***.* Dragon, Bellarosa & Kora

3.5 stars. Most of this book was sex scene after sex scene with some story thrown in. The story that was there was really good and I very much enjoyed it. I really wish there had been more story and more character building. There was some chemistry between the H’s but could have been deeper. I love the fact that the other / previous women and men are mentioned in the book, just need a little more of that also. There is some violence
Brittany
Aug 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
I have read all of Hayley Faimans MC Series, so it's evident that I am a fan of her crass alpha heroes and raw, dirty intimate scenes. UnChain Me was just a continuation of those things I love so much about her writing. This story also presented an age gap between the hero and heroine. While I don't know that that brings as much of an issue in a criminal MC book, I still enjoyed the dynamic it created. Hayley also ties the Savage Beasts and her Zanetti Crime Series together which I loved! I thin ...more
Sue
Aug 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Drago and Bella...whew what an emotional and violent and crazy rollercoaster of a ride that relationship turned out to be! Of course we get the ever present club whores, the evil mafia dudes and the sweet girl turned semi-bad due to circumstances beyond her control.
All Bella wants is to be free...but even escaping to the Savage Beast MC away from the high class brothel she has been sold to isn't enough to gain her wings to fly away, and it takes a whole lot of drama (and trauma) before she gets
Wendy Douglas
This was a fresh idea, the young heroine's background and the very jaded and much older hero. The characterization was honest, gritty, and stayed true to character. I appreciated that so much as a strength in the book.

As a prez of an MC, though, Dragon was pretty inept. He was surprised too often by people -- women -- who caught him off guard. He didn't do a deep background check on his babysitter? Hadn't been keeping tabs on his baby mama? Sorry, but that is NOT the mark of a savvy biker. He wa
Renee
Aug 26, 2019 rated it liked it
I received a copy of this book from the publsiher/author to reviiew for Stephanie's Book Reports.

This is the story of Bellaroa and Dragon. She is a strong willed woman and has had some rough things to happen in her life. He is the president of the Savage Beasts MC and he is a single father. He is very dedicated to the care of his daughter and his club. I was not the biggest fan of Bella at all. Maybe I just couldn't connect with her but her story will break your heart. They are two lost soul loo
« previous 1 3 next »

• Protector (Silent Phoenix MC #4)
  • Savior (Silent Phoenix MC #5)
  • Riggs' Ruin (Kings Reapers MC, #1)
  • Stalk Her
  • Pedal to the Metal (Savage Menaces MC, #1)
  • Deserter (Silent Phoenix MC, #1)
  • Beyond Measure (Ruthless Doms #2)
  • Nothing Lasts Forever (Battle Born MC #2)
  • Claiming Mine (Unforgiven Riders MC, #1)
  • Two Of A Kind (Snakes Henchmen MC #9)
  • Keeping Denver
  • Fate's Falling (Satan's Sinners MC, #8)
  • Screw (Hell's Handlers MC, #8)
  • Heart of Stone: Demons Head MC
  • Blackwings MC: The Complete Series
  • Smoke and the Flame (Aces High MC - Cedar Falls Book 3)
  • Trouble (Hell's Heathens MC, #1)
  • A Very Beary Christmas (Infernal Sons MC 1.5)
Born and raised in California, but living in Texas and loving every second of it. I married the man that I started dating when I was 16 years old. We have 2 little boys and a chocolate lab named Optimus Prime.

Find me on

Facebook --https://www.facebook.com/authorhayley...

Website -- https://hayleyfaiman.com

Savage Beast MC (6 books)
  • UnScrew Me (Savage Beast MC #1)
  • UnBreak Me (Savage Beast MC #2)
  • UnLeash Me (Savage Beast MC, #4)
  • UnTouch Me (Savage Beast MC Book 5)
  • UnHinge Me (Savage Beast MC #6)

News & Interviews

Secrets between siblings, grandparents with grievances, parents with problems. If you're looking for serious drama, check out these new...