Start by marking “UnChain Me (Savage Beast MC #3)” as Want to Read:
UnChain Me (Savage Beast MC #3)

UnChain Me

(Savage Beast MC #3)

She has tried to break free of her chains but has failed at every attempt. That is, until a friend turns a blind eye and allows for her to escape her confines.

Published August 26th 2019

To ask other readers questions about UnChain Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about UnChain Me

Start your review of UnChain Me (Savage Beast MC #3)
Simran
Oct 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 “ Drago & Fragolina “ stars

Slowly I lift my head, my eyes crashing with gray ones that cause my knees to weaken.
My breath hitches without my being aware of it.
He’s the most beautiful man I have ever seen. He’s rugged and rough, nothing that I have ever been exposed to in my entire life.

My mind is blown, there was so much action in this book that I couldn’t take my eyes off of. The drama, the romance, the sexy times, everything was perfect. Best in the series so far.

Dragon is the
Tammi
Aug 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book had my head all over the place!
First was Bellarosa. We met her in previous books and I honestly didn't care for her. But as I learned her story, saw her situation and watched her character develop I started to love her and when I saw how she was with a sweet girl she won me over.
Now Dragon. He was an A$$HOLE (Hayley Faimans specialty) He was a dirty manwhore MC President. I wanted to hate him but truth be told I was falling just as fast as Bellarosa.
Theirs was an ugly rough love story!
Britt Franks Red Hatter Book Blog
Not gonna lie, I wasn’t Bellarosa’s biggest fan after meeting her in another book. I felt for her, but I was never rooting for her. Until I started reading Unchain Me. Her story is heartbreaking, her strength is immeasurable, and after getting to know the person she is I’m left in awe of her. I can’t even fathom how I’d act in any of the situations she was in, but I do know I wouldn’t be have as brave or nearly as strong as her.
Escaping from one cage to what appears to be another she never
Sharrice
Aug 20, 2019 rated it did not like it
This book is just too rapey for me. Way too many triggers for me and the fact that the book is 100% okay with it is not something I can like.
Tammy Cole
Aug 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
MC Romance, single dad, huge age gap equals gold for me! This book has everything I love in a romance and Hayley doesn't disappoint. These two have each lived different life experiences but the attraction and chemistry between them is scorching hot!! This isn't a flowery romance by any means but it's real and you'll probably yell and get mad at Dragon BUT by the end you'll love these two!! The storylines in this series is true MC and I love it. I can't wait to read more.
K.S. Rochell
Aug 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is an action packed, suspenseful MC romance that will have you on the edge of your seat. No one writes Alpha assholes like Hayley Faiman...

This book had me hooked from page one... Dragon has became my ultimate book boyfriend that man is everything..

I can’t wait to see what else Mrs Faiman has in store for us...

“6 Stars!”
Tiffany Readz
Aug 30, 2019 rated it liked it
3.5 Dragon Was A Miss

Like I've said before, there are some of Hayley Faiman's MC boys I like and others I have a hard time clicking with. Dragon, like Wolf, was the latter, very hard for me to like his character.

Dragon is the president of the Savage Beasts MC, no Old Lady and a nine year old daughter to take care of. He's a gruff S.O.B. with terrible choices when it comes to women, so he sticks with the club whores. What a great guy. Not.

We met Bellarosa briefly in UnBreak me. She is only
Josella Lopez
Aug 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hayley has written another fabulous book

Dragon sees Bella and wants her. She's been through hell and back. Dragon also is carrying around a secret about his background. This book captures all the points I like in a book. I couldn't put it down. I think this book should be given more than 5 stars. I highly recommend that you read this very well written book.
Teresa Lara
Sep 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love this serieslove Drago and Bellas awesome intense emotional broken heart stopping arrangement
So ready for Jag
Jenene
Aug 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Nineteen-year-old Bellarosa has lived the past three years locked away in a tower, freedom, being only a myth she could fantasize about.........The president of the Savage Beast MC is no easy role to play. Neither is being a single father. His focus has always been his club and his daughter..........Both lost souls searching for freedom. Both stumbling upon one another. Unsure if they can trust each other. She searches for happily ever after. He will never be her prince charming.

Bellarosa life
Lynn Reynolds
Aug 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Dragon Ricci received some sage advice. He’s a man that does what he wants and expects others to follow along. Bellarosa Mazzilli’s life has changed before she could become a young adult. She seems to have a past where she cowers before men and just seems to accept her life’s path.

Dragon doesn’t seem to have any redeeming qualities. He has qualities that you see when you think of the stigma that the clubs used to have. You will see that it’s because he hasn’t had the right woman in his life. He’
Jennifer Pierson
Aug 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Man, Hayley Faiman truly brought me to my knees with UnChain Me, and I'm still reeling! It's the story of Bellarosa, who was sold to the mafia when she was 16 years old, and Dragon, the President of the Savage Beast MC. Bellarsoa dealt with her new life because she was hoping her sacrifice helped her younger sisters out, since her mother was the one who sold her. I'm still so mad at that, but that truly happens in real life. She spent 3 years not being able to even go outside, so when she ...more
MJ's Book Blog and Reviews
Review by: Melanie
(4 stars)

Bellarosa is an owned woman, literally, after being sold to the famiglia when she was just 16 years old. She's had enough though, she does not want this to be her life, she has to escape and she finds herself stowing away in the back of the truck when two members of the Savage Beasts MC make a delivery to NY. When she is discovered, will she be taken to the clubhouse in Arizona, or will she be sent back to face the wrath of the man she ran from? In the end, its not up
Maggie
Shelves: arc-read
Unchain Me brought along another intense and action packed visit to the Savage Beast MC compound. It was a hell of a ride and I loved every bump, turn, and twist. Bellarosa and Dragon’s story was raw, ugly and messy, definitely not for the faint of heart. I love reading the ruthlessness and grittiness of the outlaw MC lifestyle and combined it with an imperfectly beautiful love story, this book got me hooked from the very beginning.

We’ve met Bellarosa from the Zanetti Famiglia series. I was a
Millennial Life Crisis Bookshelf - Samantha
What an intense story! Bellarosa has had a tough childhood that ended up being robbed from her, and at 19 she has become resigned with her life and how she’s going to end up. One chance to get out of her situation and she takes it, unbeknownst to her ending up with the Savage Beast MC. Dragon, having secrets of his own, is having a rough time of raising his child and living the way his father wished he never would. When he meets Bellarosa, he is so attracted to her that he can’t decide if she is ...more
Melinda
Sep 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
In one word for this book by Hayley Faiman is well unexpected. To be honest I am used to reading her romances and this one is far from romance. It is filled with darkness, betrayal, lies and a love no one really expected to happen. I love bikers and Dragon is one tough biker but with a side nobody sees at all. Bellarosa is a young woman having to grow up fast but deep down she is still innocent in ways that well confuses Dragon. These two are like oil and water totally opposite yet in a way have ...more
Brandy Roberts
Aug 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Another amazing story by one of my favorite authors Hayley Faiman this is part of the Savage Beast MC and can be read a s a standalone but I would recommend that you read it in order . There are so many twists and turns that I so didn't see coming then add on the emotional overdrive it was just mind blowing . I can't wait to read more by this author she truly is amazingly talented .
I voluntarily read and reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book
****************************************
hero=9
CYNDY
Dec 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
*****5 WOW Stars*****
Hayley Faiman is on my list of favorite authors. This book is so so good. Bellarosa life changed drastically when she was sixteen; she did not have any choice in these changes, especially having her freedom stripped away. For the last three years Bellarosa has wished for her freedom. Dragon is the president of the Savage Beasts MC and has a nine-year-old daughter to take care of. He's a bad-tempered S.O.B. with terrible choices when it comes to women. Bellarosa has had
Cheryl O'Harney
Aug 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
ARC read in return for an honest review.

Ms Faiman’s back with another fabulous addition to her Savage Beast MC series, it’s not for the faint hearted, it’s a suspense filled, action packed read, raw, dark and gritty with a heroine who despite my initial dislike towards was in-fact an incredibly brave young woman filled with strength and courage, her story was truly heartbreaking, as for the hero well he really was an alpha-hole a super hot, sexy one who despite his man-whoring ways you can’t
Ga Books LoverX
Aug 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
UnChain Me was mindblowing. Hayley Faimen did a great job of showcasing a older man and MUCH younger lady, but experience means a lot as well. Misconceptions and feelings and traitors come in to play in this book, but I have to say that Dragon is one of the most Alpha men that I have ever met and Bellarosa is one of the strongest leading ladies.

I don't want to give anything away just know that if you enjoy MC romances and are cool with the older man/younger girl concept, you will love this book!
Sue
Aug 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Drago and Bella...whew what an emotional and violent and crazy rollercoaster of a ride that relationship turned out to be! Of course we get the ever present club whores, the evil mafia dudes and the sweet girl turned semi-bad due to circumstances beyond her control.
All Bella wants is to be free...but even escaping to the Savage Beast MC away from the high class brothel she has been sold to isn't enough to gain her wings to fly away, and it takes a whole lot of drama (and trauma) before she gets
Brittany
Aug 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
I have read all of Hayley Faimans MC Series, so it's evident that I am a fan of her crass alpha heroes and raw, dirty intimate scenes. UnChain Me was just a continuation of those things I love so much about her writing. This story also presented an age gap between the hero and heroine. While I don't know that that brings as much of an issue in a criminal MC book, I still enjoyed the dynamic it created. Hayley also ties the Savage Beasts and her Zanetti Crime Series together which I loved! I ...more
Kat
Aug 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you love dark, rustic, rough romances, this series may be right up your dark alley!

This is the third book in a Motorcycle Club series, BUT can be read as a standalone. It is the first one I've read in this series, and I don't think I missed anything while diving deep into the plot.

But I will say that this can be an intense read between the main male's rugged personality and the female being sold into the escort business. But when the two meet, we are thrown into a perfect storm.

I gave this
Renee
Aug 26, 2019 rated it liked it
I received a copy of this book from the publsiher/author to reviiew for Stephanie's Book Reports.

This is the story of Bellaroa and Dragon. She is a strong willed woman and has had some rough things to happen in her life. He is the president of the Savage Beasts MC and he is a single father. He is very dedicated to the care of his daughter and his club. I was not the biggest fan of Bella at all. Maybe I just couldn't connect with her but her story will break your heart. They are two lost soul
Alphas Do It Better Book Blog
5 Stars

I cannot get enough of the Savage Beasts!
Dragon’s story is full of ups and downs and of course a president who is a badass with a heart of gold. You will see plenty of your favorites members of the MC while getting wrapped up in the suspense, struggles and sexiness that is Dragon and Bellarosa. You will be on the edge of your seat and unable to put this book down until you reach the last page...then you will be wondering how long we need to wait for the next book!

Cara - Alphas Do It
2OCC Reviews
Aug 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: jessica
Ups and downs, and lots of sideways. This book was twisted and delicious. Dragon was as amazing and I knew he would be. Alpha to the core and I could have loved him more even if I tried. He was so sweet when it came to his daughter and even Bellarosa but he was also hard and rough. Bella was damaged but I love that she quickly accepted Dragon and the whole MC. This book kept me on the edge of my seat. I didn’t know what was going to happen and it had a lot of drama added in. I can’t wait for the ...more
Cassie Ashford
Aug 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
The men of this MC drive me crazy! Every book in this series so far I just want to reach through and slam their hands into a wall until they get their heads on straight. Same for the women though! I just want to shake some sense into them and tell them to get a backbone sometimes.

Dragon and Bellarosa two people who should be the last to ever jump into a relationship with their heads where they are but they do it anyways.

This book will have you gripped until the very end because you never know
Irene
Oct 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed reading this third book in this series. Dragon (president) of MC club and a single father to a daughter. I have read this novel twice and enjoyed each reading. Dragon and Bellarosa relationship is complicated with intense sexuality. Bellarosa was brought as a sex slave by the mob. She finds a way to escape this life style. Dragon makes her his old lady and gives her a family. I enjoyed the mystery and turns in this very interesting book. I felt these characters were well written and ...more
Kristi
Sep 19, 2019 rated it liked it
I loved Bella and her story was quite sad to me. This was just a cluster of epic proportions! Dragon was a little much for me. I don’t know if it’s the MC that I’m not diggin or what but this was just ok for me. I liked the whole plot line and the characters but sometimes things just got a little too repetitive for me. I’ve noticed this in the last few books I’ve read from this author. All in all it was good.

Angst
Cheating None
Sexy Time
Epilogue
Plot
Melanie
Aug 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Like with book two, this one runs along the line of uncomfortable for me sometimes; they're not quite as enjoyable as the Notorious Devils for me but I still couldn't stop reading until I knew how it was all going to turn out. There was lots of bedroom action, LOADS of drama and a possible hint at who the next book will be about; if it's who I think it is I can't wait for that one. I give UnChain Me 4 stars.
« previous 1 3 next »

• Bird (Texas Kings MC #3)
  • Charge: A Steel Bones Motorcycle Club Romance
  • The Vice President (Of Rebel Rage MC #2)
  • The President (Of Rebel Rage MC #1)
  • Little Jack (Hell's Handlers MC)
  • Splintered Hearts
  • The Devil's Angels MC: Book 3 - Pooh
  • Sonny (Texas Kings MC, #2)
  • Demetri, The Volkov Empire
  • Chains` Redemption
  • Silenced By Sin (Heaven's Guardians MC, #2)
  • Joy (Hell's Handlers MC Book 7)
  • Taking Her Down (Savage Brothers Second Generation #1)
  • Savior (Blackwings MC - Devil Springs Book 3)
  • Nickel's Story: A Steel Bones Motorcycle Club Romance
  • Bear's Forever
  • Wick (The Kings of Retribution MC, Louisiana Chapter, #2)
  • The Princess & the Prospect (Aces High MC - Charleston #3)
Born and raised in California, but living in Texas and loving every second of it. I married the man that I started dating when I was 16 years old. We have 2 little boys and a chocolate lab named Optimus Prime.

Find me on

Facebook --https://www.facebook.com/authorhayley...

Website -- https://hayleyfaiman.com

Savage Beast MC (4 books)
  • UnScrew Me (Savage Beast MC #1)
  • UnBreak Me (Savage Beast MC #2)
  • UnLeash Me (Savage Beast MC, #4)