Start by marking “The Billionaire Buddha” as Want to Read:
The Billionaire Buddha

The Billionaire Buddha

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  4 ratings  ·  4 reviews
There is a collective belief that says we should all have a good handle on money as we grow into adulthood. Yet we are generally never taught about managing money, let alone how our individual psychology may affect our relationship with it.

The Billionaire Buddha is a step-by-step guide to profoundly understanding our unique relationship with money. It uncovers the hidden
Paperback, 1, 296 pages
Published May 2019 by Rock Chick Pty Ltd

To ask other readers questions about The Billionaire Buddha, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Billionaire Buddha

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of The Billionaire Buddha
Caroline Carter
Jul 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I had been looking for a book of money and mindfulness for a while. Most of the books I had read near this subject were a complete disappointment, but not this!! This is one of the best books I have read about money and it goes way beyond the tired narrative of the accumulation of it. The chapters looking at money and pain and shame were fascinating. Wish I could give it more than 5 stars.
A S
Jul 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really feel like this book was written for me. It has completely change my relationship with money. I worked through the 28 day challenge at the second half of my book, and it has taken me from being in debt (a lot of debt) to saving a nice little sum for the first time in my life. It changed everything with me and money. Phew, I needed it!
James Flintoff
Jul 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Really enjoyed this book. There is a lot of valuable insights, education and analysis of how we truly operate with money, and I learned so much about my own behaviour. It was exactly what I was looking for in a money book. Not just another success person talking about themselves and money. Would really recommend this to anyone.
Abhi M
Oct 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What an invaluable book this has been for me! There is nothing like it around. A must for those who want to understand MORE and create MORE. Highly recommended.
Sheryl Hebert
Lorraine T
Sep 30, 2019
Totatzi Lopez
Oct 14, 2019
Jane is a Psychotherapist, Financial Therapist and Author specialising in Money, Relationships, Grief, Addiction, Depression, Anxiety and Trauma. She has degrees in Holistic Counselling and Psychotherapy, is a trained Anapana Sati Meditation teacher and is a certified Train the Trainer.

As a Financial Therapist she is the founder of The Billionaire Buddha personal development course that shifts
“We put on masks we believe will be more acceptable to the world than the truth of who we are. In doing so we sacrifice the gift of self-acceptance.” 1 likes
“Just like our relationship with the ones we love, our relationship with money and dealing with our money wounds can sometimes drive us a little crazy.” 0 likes