Start by marking “Wolf Clash (New Dawn #5)” as Want to Read:
Wolf Clash (New Dawn #5)

Wolf Clash

(New Dawn #4.5)

While war looms on the horizon, two powerful wolves fight a far more intimate war in this next installment of the New Dawn novels.
Logan’s childhood taught him love comes with the potential of pain. Long ago, he decided he’d never have a mate, but one explosive encounter with Mia—a woman as lethal as she is beautiful—has him questioning everything. There’s a problem. Her he
Kindle Edition
Published August 4th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Wolf Clash, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wolf Clash

Start your review of Wolf Clash (New Dawn #5)
Katherine Paschal
Aug 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: werewolves
**3.5 Stars**
Review can be found at https://smadasbooksmack.blogspot.com/

Keep in mind that this is number 4.5 (novella length) in an ongoing series where each book features a new couple falling in love but the underlying dynamics of the pack and the tension that helps motivate the storyline builds from the previous book. I highly recommend reading them in order but you would probably be ok picking up any of the books if are just interested in the wolfy romance aspect of the story. Rachel does do
Kristen Brislin
Aug 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great read from Rachel M. Raithby. I really enjoyed Mia’s fiery personality and Logan c’mon who wouldn’t love him! I know I do 😍 Loved getting a look inside the packs from others point on view and love dominating MC’s. Definitely recommend 😊
Erika
Aug 10, 2019 rated it liked it
*Currently there’s another listing for this book on Goodreads, so I tried to delete my review on that one and update mine here, since this seems to be the main listing*

Nothing new happens to propel the overall storyline forward, which I was disappointed with. This book almost totally overlaps with the previous one, but these books are more focused on the relationships rather than the events happening around them. I just want to know what’s going to happen with the war though! All that being sai
Jessica Belmont
Aug 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
I wanted this to be a full length novel, and now I’m really looking forward to another book in this series. Rachel M. Raithby did a really fantastic job creating more characters that feel real and a plot that was well paced in such a short amount of time.

Logan and Mia are great characters and their story is full of hope. I just didn’t want their story to end.

I recommend checking this series out. I think it’s important to read them in order because you’ll be able to appreciate characters and stor
Rachel Raithby
Sep 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
READ Chapter 1 BELOW!

Mia was in a foul mood. Pete had groped her ass one too many times during training, and it had driven her to the point of breaking. His possessiveness was sign she’d slept with him one too many times. Mia could say the words “this is casual. I’m not looking for a relationship” a million times, and it would never get through. Well, not to the smaller, dumber “second” male brain anyway. She’d give Pete one last chance. Then she’d have no choice but to beat his ass and put him
Kathy Mayer
Aug 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tori Elmquist
May 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My rambling thoughts on Wolf Clash

As always, don't read these books out of order. They just won't make sense. Also, this review has several spoilers for the other books, but not for this one.

I always forget, between books, How immersive this world is. Each book tells the story of one couple, but also keeps weaving huge threads of the over all story arc. In this book Mia and Logan struggle to find a way to connect even though both have spent years running from all connections.

This book does not
June
May 13, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good

This is a good story. I just feel like the author is running out of ideas for this series. I'm still looking forwards to reading the next one
Narissa Manuel
Aug 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Another brilliant book. I love the New Dawn world and was so happy to dive back in. Logan and Mia's journey gives you hope that no matter how broken you may be love can heal you.
Kat
Aug 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another awesome book in this series

Mia is a dominant wolf who's so focused on her soldier duties and isn't interested in relationships, ensuring that she never gets hurt when that person is taken away. As she was when the loss of her best friend drove her to this focused determination to be the best soldier for her Pack. One night Katalina gets her to let loose and come out, one night of fun... A cute copper eyed dark shadow wolf...
Logan has felt loss, watching his mother wither away from the l
Erika
Feb 18, 2020 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
The disappointing thing about this book is the fact that a good portion of it overlaps with the previous book. I understand that it’s a novella, but I wanted the overall storyline - the looming war - to move forward.
The main characters are both likable. Out of the two, I liked Logan more.
Sherri Scott
Nov 19, 2019
Joanne Thorley
Oct 15, 2019
Rachel Raithby
Sep 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Soxie
Lana Pokai
Feb 03, 2020
Heather White
Apr 26, 2020

• Dragon Marked (Supernatural Prison, #1)
  • Trial by Fae (Dragon's Gift: The Dark Fae  #1)
  • Luna Captured (Luna Rising, #2)
  • Luna Conflicted (Luna Rising, #3)
  • Luna Darkness (Luna Rising, #4)
  • Supernatural Academy: Year One (Supernatural Academy, #1)
  • Wilder Revelation (The Guardian, #3)
  • Witch Hunter (The Vampire's Mage, #2)
  • Wilder Legacy (The Guardian #4)
  • Rogue Fae (Shadow Fae, #7)
  • Magic Hunter (The Vampire's Mage #1)
  • Lion Shifter (Magical Creatures Academy #2)
  • Heir of the Fae (Dragon's Gift: The Dark Fae #2)
  • Divine Hunter (The Vampire's Mage, #4)
  • Den of Vipers
  • Blood Hunter (The Vampire's Mage, #3)
  • Endless Stretch of Blue
  • Wilder (The Guardian, #1)
Rachel M. Raithby started her writing career in 2013 and hasn’t looked back. She draws her inspiration from the many places she has lived and traveled, as well as from her love of the paranormal and thriller movies. She can often be found hiding out with a good book or writing more fast-paced and thrilling stories where love always conquers all. A Brit who has lived in many places, she now resides ...more

New Dawn (5 books)
  • Winter Wolf (New Dawn #1)
  • Wolf Dancer (New Dawn #2)
  • Wolf Sight (New Dawn #3)
  • Lost Wolf (New Dawn #4)
  • Wolf Queen (New Dawn #6)

News & Interviews