Start by marking “October 19th” as Want to Read:

October 19th

Lacey Shyver has found love and it’s the best relationship of her life. Overcoming insecurities of being in a wheelchair has never been easy, but Lacey will always fight for a future with the man she loves. Yet it seems that the harder they love, the harder they fight. But despite the arguments, nothing breaks the couple except for her boyfriend’s ex—who’s on a mission to ...more
ebook
Published by INCLUDAS Publishing (first published October 19th 2019)

To ask other readers questions about October 19th, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about October 19th

Start your review of October 19th
Susan Homan
Nov 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
October 19th

October 19th is the second book in this series, and it starts off with Shane coming back from his trip. Lacey is excited to see him, but also a little upset that his ex Miranda is throwing this welcome home party for him. While I had high hopes for Lacey and Shane, Shane did not turn out to be the person I thought he was. He became rather demanding and commanding. Lacey is still helping her Aunt Kate out with fashion, and has to go to NYC. Lucas asks her to go to a concert Blake is d
Andrzejewski Amy
Nov 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sharon
Oct 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Lacey is with Shane but things are not turning out as she had hoped. This is the second book and there is a bit of a triangle with the more that she interacts with Shane in a negative way. She is thinking more about Blake and when they run into each other the feelings that she thought had decreased have returned full force.
Emotional read that left me rethinking my opinion of Shane and not in a good way. I received a copy of this book and I am volunteering to leave a review for this book.
Misty Whightsel
Oct 01, 2019 rated it liked it
I was given an ARC of this book for an honest review. This is the 2nd book by this author that I have read. I felt this book was a bit better than the 1st one. It didn't seem as drug out. I really started to hate Shane in this book. I definitely am Team Blake. All in all, I enjoyed October 19th but the end left me wanting more...
Lisa Gallant
Nov 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love this book I Love how you can feel Lacey emotions them out the book.. she in a relationship with Shane but more it go on the more negative it get..will she keep trying to make it work or decide to make a change. In this book you she she looking to meet her Family will she ..it a must read book ...I couldn’t put it down.
Joleen Grace
Oct 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really ended up disliking Shane! He was so much less than I hoped. I wanted them to build each other up but it didn’t work out! Blake was a surprise and so was the Belarus trip. I want Whitney to find love too. I hope all ends well for both of them in the end!
Samantha Waldow
Oct 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is book 2 in the Untouch Me book series. This book continues from book one. Shane left and is now back. Lacey is happy he is back but feels a little off with him. She has been thinking more about Blake. This book was a good ready.
Thi
Oct 21, 2019 rated it liked it
I enjoyed the first book but this one just made me angry at pretty much everyone but Blake. I’m glad things worked out in the end for Lacey but getting to her HEA was a hot mess.
Lacy Mercado
Dec 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love the story. I love the story line. I can't wait to read more from this author.
Lauren Glenn
Nov 24, 2019 rated it liked it
I enjoyed the continuation of Lacey’s story. I found myself pulling for her and her happily ever after. Love can be messy and complicated and this book shows that side to it perfectly.
Neisha Exeter
Oct 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a great continuation of book one. I am really enjoying how the story and the characters are developing. Definitely recommended.
Mary Fazzi
Oct 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lacey and Shane had met and have a good relationship. Shane is coming back from is trip and everything is good, but he’s changing his view. He is becoming more controlling and mean at times. Lacey is still with him but keeps thinking about Blake. Then at a party things take a turn and Lacey is hurt by Shane. All the ups and downs take a lot out of her. She is also helping her aunt out with a fashion show. This book had a lot going on. Then on a visit to see her aunt Blake has a concert and Lacey ...more
Dawn
Oct 01, 2019 rated it liked it
Lacey is learning why she was taken from her family. She learns some people just are not who they should be. She is standing up for herself
Tracy Trixy
Sep 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Oh Lacey....! What a great second part to this story. Lacey begins this book with her boyfriend Shane, and finally they fully embrace the relationship... but things don’t always go to plan.
Lacey finally gets to see her father, and visit her home in Belarus and I loved every minute of that, but the best thing, is Blake. Without giving to much away, he’s back in Lacey’s life and the will they, won’t they is finally answered :)
Luda Gogolushko
added it
Dec 29, 2019
Hanif Muzhoffar
Feb 02, 2020

• Mogul (Price of Fame, #3)
  • Hell on Wheels (Kings of Mayhem MC, #4)
  • Emily (Daughters, #4)
  • Master of Secrets (Gods of Vegas, #4)
  • Star (Price of Fame, #2)
  • Storms of Summer
  • Wyatt (Son, #2)
  • Hope on the Horizon
  • Royal Disgrace (Cake Love, #5)
  • Guarding Cindy (Special Forces: Operation Alpha)
  • Misrule (A Death Dwellers MC Novel)
  • Idol (Price of Fame #1)
  • Till I Found You
  • Don't Stop Me (The Simplicit Duet #2)
  • Devon (Son, #3)