Start by marking “Geektastic (Dorky Duet, #2)” as Want to Read:
Geektastic (Dorky Duet, #2)

Geektastic

(Dorky Duet #2)

She needs a story. He’s trying to escape one.

Annabel Moreland can’t leave podunk Blue Falls, Texas, until her little brother graduates. But she’s about to lose the job she needs to support him like she promised, they’ll end up homeless wretches, and it will be all her fault. Worse, she can’t swing a cat in this town without hitting someone she would rather forg
ebook
Published October 31st 2019

To ask other readers questions about Geektastic, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Geektastic

Start your review of Geektastic (Dorky Duet, #2)
Nicole Emerald Book Reviews  McCurdy
Emerald Book Reviews

Geektastic by Mary Frame

‘“This should be weird.  Why isn’t this weird?” He runs his nose along my jaw and kisses me under the ear.  “Because it’s us.”

Us.

The word moves down my chest and settles somewhere inside my body, humming with truth.’

After having devoured the first book in this series, Ridorkulous a few months ago, I was ecstatic to discover that Jude and Annabel were getting their own story in Geek
Niken Widyastuti
Nov 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ooooooooooh… I so loved this book!

Jude was back! So was Annabel! For those who have read Ridorkulous, surely had met and remembered them. Though they were not the main characters in the first book, but they did make impact, at least for me. They played quite a role there, and I loved they got their own book.

Jude was an enigma. In the first book, I actually couldn’t decide whether I liked him or not. He’s over-the-top and so dramatic. Well, people do have layers, and his? Underneath
Cat
Oct 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is magical. Jude is a classic, amazing dude. Why are you reading this review instead of reading the book? Read the book you fool!
Eleonora
Oct 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Smart, funny, intriguing and just plain entertaining. Geektastic by Mary Frame is the perfect blend of quirky characters, clever writing and laugh out loud moments. The gang is all back and watching Annabel and Jude get their HEA is thoroughly delightful. Although Jude is the antithesis of your typical lead male he is definitely my new book crush. This is another great fun read from a wonderful author.
Judy Christiana
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Geektastic was an amazing book! First, I want to say that I love this author’s style of showing a quote before each chapter. I soak in the quote and wonder how that will apply to what is coming up in the storyline. In this book, a quote from one of my all-time favorite poems is used (The Road Not Taken).

This is the second book in the Dorky Duet series. I read the first book, Ridorkulous, (by the way aren’t these titles unique?). I do think reading the first book added background that
Oct 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
This review was originally posted to Jen in Bookland

Geektastic was a fun read. If you have read the first book, Ridorkulous, then you will get to see those characters again and get to know Jude and Annabel. If you haven't you don't need to to enjoy this story, but it is also a great read so maybe go back and read it at some point.

Annabel doesn't like Jude. No way. She is a reporter and trying to get a story so she doesn't lose her job so she decides to circle back to Jude. Because h
Silvia
Jude is back, babies!

I absolutely loved the perfection that was Ridorkulous and I thought was going to be tough to follow that story so I was a bit nervous for Geektastic.

We finally get to find out what happened between Annabel and Jude that night!
Annabel has had her heart and her trust broken. She wants nothing to do with love. Jude has his own difficult past and an ever evolving secretive present. Their attraction is sizzling but can Annabel get over her fear? ...more
Sue
Oct 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book, like its predecessor, is geektastically good. It was good to see a more realistic take on people and their nerdy sides and how they also relate to people in their own way. Jude is just the quintessential sensitive and empathic guy. Annabel is a struggler - with her job, finances, and relationships.
In her journey to find a story, she pairs up with Jude who is trying to help a friend solve a cyber crime issue. Ever since they first met in the previous book, sparks have been flying but
Deb Le
Oct 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book so much! I read the first one and devoured it, and this one is even better. Jude and Annabel are wonderful characters. I loved seeing the two sides of Jude - his public persona, and then the real him. They are both so cute and endearing. The story is great, and has suspense galore to go along with the rest. Beautifully written, this is one I'll read over and over.
Becky
Oct 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The 2nd book in the Dorky Duet series is another fun, nerdy read! This book is all about Annabel and Jude and some mad hacking skills. It was a little confusing about “Grace” for a bit, but it is meant to draw you into the story. (I thought at first I missed a book somewhere.) Once she is revealed, it all begins to make sense again, so keep reading! We also hear more about their friends and kick-butt Granny. Cute story line and can’t wait to read the next! Maybe one about Beast next?!
Sandra Kizziah
Oct 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved reading Geektastic, Jude and Annabelle are so different but destined to be together! The characters in this book are hilarious, this book is filled with humor, angst and intrigue! Worth more than five stars! Mary Frame is a fantastic author and I wait with anticipation for each new book and am never disappointed!
Diely
Nov 12, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
An author always worth reading

I admit Annabelle is not my favorite character in this series and therefore this wasn’t my favorite book. But I loved the other characters, especially Jude, Granny and (of course) Mr. Boulanges the cat. I also loved the message of tolerance and openness toward people with different lifestyles or tastes than us. And as usual, the quotes at the beginning of each chapter brightened my days. My ultimate favorite, from the Velveteen Rabbit, was: “Once you’re real you ca
Erin
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mystery, romance
Oh my glob. This is a 5 star for me. I don't even like guys with beards (eww, as if), and I was a little hesitant honestly about Jude (from his persona in book 1) and his 'Babies!' all the time. That was something I didn't like in the first book. But I'm so glad I read this book.

Slow burn: yes! no insta-love here.
Sexual tension: yes! rawr!!!!!!!!!
Surly, but attracted female lead: yes! (love the fact that she's so not a Mary Sue) so much more relatable to my own surly, guarded, prick
Laney Shupe
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
New Favorite Author

- I may have just found a new favorite author! I devoured Geektastic and Ridorkulous both in one day and now it’s way past my bedtime ;) but I do like the first few books when falling in love with an author!
kelly rodgers
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic!

Perfect combination of quirky, likeable characters in a fresh and funny plot. All while showing growth in the main characters and an endearing love story. I love how this author writes - smart, funny, full of feeling. Great, great book.
Crystal Nelson
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Geekiness at its finest

This book is geekiness at its finest. I loved the characters and so happy that we learned more about them.
Dana Compton
Steph Quintano
Nov 09, 2019
Beth
Nov 09, 2019

• Baking Me Crazy (Donner Bakery, #1)
  • Love in Due Time (Green Valley Library, #1)
  • Stud Muffin (Donner Bakery, #2)
  • Code of Conduct (Cipher Security, #1)
  • Happy Trail (Park Ranger, #1)
  • The Boss Who Stole Christmas (Reindeer Falls, #1)
  • Sticking to the Script (Cipher Office #2)
  • Beard with Me (Winston Brothers, #6)
  • Happy-Go-Lucky
  • Crime and Periodicals (Green Valley Library #2)
  • Kissing Galileo (Dear Professor, #2)
  • Beard Necessities (Winston Brothers, #7)
  • Must Love Coffee
  • Smartypants Romance Sampler
  • Grit (7th and Main, #3)
  • Hooked (7th and Main, #2)
  • Faker
  • Weight Expectations (Cipher Office, #1)
Mary Frame is a full time mother and wife with a full time job. She has no idea how she manages to write novels, except that it involves copious amounts of wine. She doesn't enjoy writing about herself in third person, but she does enjoy reading, writing, dancing, and damaging the ear drums of her co-workers when she randomly decides to sing to them.

She lives in Reno, Nevada with her h

Dorky Duet (2 books)
  • Ridorkulous (Dorky Duet #1)