Start by marking “Love's Remains (Where You'll Land book 2)” as Want to Read:
Love's Remains (Where You'll Land book 2)

Love's Remains (Where You'll Land book 2)

The second year of graduate school started out as a new beginning. I felt stronger. My heart had stitched itself up. I had finally healed enough on the inside to let love flourish once again. But an ever-present ex-boyfriend made the unresolved emotions between us impossible to ignore.

Then new complications emerged: Said ex-boyfriend began dating Cecilia, who j
Published June 4th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Love's Remains, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love's Remains

Start your review of Love's Remains (Where You'll Land book 2)
M.S.
Jun 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Brilliantly insightful and satisfying tale of how past loves affect our present … and our future

In yet another brilliantly insightful tale of relationships, knowing what we want, and reconciling the two in uncooperative circumstances, Love’s Remains is a welcome continuation of main character Alex’s story.

This segment deals particularly with how much previous loves are really over. Are the feelings we are left with simply habit? Or will there always be some form of unbreakable con
Lena Moore
Jun 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Enamoured by Jacqueline's words once again!

What can I say about this author, this beautiful person that I haven't already in the past?

Jacqueline, your innate and brilliant way in articulating , your scenes, your characters and their emotions hold me in reverence.

Love Remains is second in the "Where You'll Land" series and it captivated me from the very beginning and the compulsion to finish this book as soon as possible didn't waver. Just like the first .

I appreciated the mixed
Lily Thomas
Sep 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A book that is hard to put down once you get started. This book was even more intense than the first as it dove into complex relationships surrounding Alex. Jacqueline moves effortlessly between the character POVs, keeping the book moving as we explore a dense field of emotions. It’s another insightful book that has you looking at your own relationships and how you would handle the things going on with the characters.
Carlo
Jun 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This may be her best novel to date

"I'm not the holder of your feelings anymore."

Yup. Jacqueline Simon Gunn's characters can cut to the quick when pushed to their limits. And in their biting retorts we find nuggets of truth that speak to the universal life experience. In this sequel to "Where You'll Land," Simon Gunn picks up a few months later with the same snappy prose, but this time the story is told through multiple points of view, which allows her remarkable insight into the
Ellie
Jun 04, 2019 rated it it was ok
An utter let down

I like this writer, but I am not at all happy with this story at all, and even less happy I have to wait several more months for the next book.
I hate cliffhangers.
I hate that this story has taken the direction it has.
I hate that what started out so right in the first book - and is literally all I care about here - has been ripped apart and tainted by other influences.

The book probably deserves a better rating, but I'm not giving it. I'm too pissed off and
Elizabeth Bonaiuto
Angelica Dimeo
Sara
DarcyBennett
Jul 23, 2019

• The Stopover (The Miles High Club, #1)
  • My Unrequited Words: A Book Of Poetry & Prose
  • F*ck Marriage
  • Merciless (Merciless, #1)
  • Say It Again (First Wives, #5)
  • Endless (Merciless, #4)
  • The Secrets of Lost Stones
  • His Secret Family: An absolutely emotional page turner
  • Breathless (Merciless, #3)
  • Heartless (Merciless, #2)
  • My Not So Fake Boyfriend
  • The Road She Left Behind
  • Losing Stars (The Celebrity, #3)
  • The Wonder of Now (Sanctuary Sound, #3)
  • Find Your Why: A Practical Guide to Discovering Purpose for You and Your Team
  • Stuff Ive Been Feeling Lately
  • Vows & A Vengeful Groom (Diamonds Down Under, #1)
  • Temptation (The Hunted, #1)
Jacqueline Simon Gunn is a Manhattan-based clinical psychologist and writer. She has authored two non-fiction books, and co-authored two others. She has published many articles, both scholarly and mainstream, and currently works as a freelance writer. Gunn is now writing psychological fiction. Always in search of truth and fascinated by human behavior, her fiction writing, like psychology, is a wa ...more
“So often, we don’t see the beauty in ourselves. If we keep observing our reflection in the distorted mirrors of bad relationships, we start believing we are ugly and unlovable.

And the flaws aren’t in how we look, but in whose eyes we’re seeing ourselves through.”
3 likes
“Love should be easy. Life is hard. Relationships are complicated. But the love, that’s the one thing we should be able to count on.” 1 likes