Start by marking “My Brother's Billionaire Best Friend” as Want to Read:
My Brother's Billionaire Best Friend

My Brother's Billionaire Best Friend

Mabel “Maybe” Willis died a virgin at the very young age of twenty-four. She leaves behind her parents, Betty and Bruce, her brother, Evan, a laptop filled with one too many Jason Momoa memes, and a Kindle library with more books than one human being could ever finish in a lifetime.
Cause of death: a text message.

Okay. So, I didn’t die.
But I may as well have.

One minut
Published July 17th 2019 by Max Monroe LLC (first published July 16th 2019)

To ask other readers questions about My Brother's Billionaire Best Friend, please sign up.
Aaren Dow I didn't read any of the others yet, just Billionaire's best friend. I wasn't lost or out of touch with the characters …moreI didn't read any of the others yet, just Billionaire's best friend. I wasn't lost or out of touch with the characters (less)

Start your review of My Brother's Billionaire Best Friend
Jessica's Totally Over The Top Book Obsession

This is my first time reading Max Monroe and I don’t really know how I feel about them or their writing style. There were a few things I liked about this book and a few more things I didn’t like.
Some of the things I liked the trope. I’m a total sucker for the best friend’s sister/brother trope. I liked the bf Lena. There were parts that made me laugh.
Some of the things I didn’t like were the jumps in time. For example one minute she was giving Milo a bj and the next she is going to a
Mali Mor ❤️ The Romantic Blogger
Photo-Grid-1563463124614-01

📚 “Deflower me, please?” 📚

24 years old Mabel (Maybe) Willis returned to New York after graduating from Stanford and while she's looking for a job at one of the city's publishing houses, she works at her parents, Betty and Bruce Willis, flower shop. 🌷
Yes, her father's name is Fucking Bruce Willis - which makes a lot of tourists come to the store and look for the King of Action. 😂😂😂

📚 "I can not believe Bruce Willis owns a floral shop."
Oh, here we go ...
"Is he ... uh ... is he here?" He asks, a
Nadine Wilmschen
Jul 18, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: chick-lit
The story is funny and not uninteresting either, but the fact that he keeps calling her "kid" until the end destroys the whole book for me. Calling someone "kid" just isn't sexy at all... urghs.
Max Monroe
Jul 17, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)

MY BROTHER’S BILLIONAIRE BEST FRIEND IS LIVE A DAY EARLY!

Call off work! Send your kids to grandma’s house! Tell your husband you will be MIA for a whole day! Forget about responsibilities and prepare to be reading and laughing your you know what off all day!

Trust us, this is the perfect summer read!

MY BROTHER’S BILLIONAIRE BEST FRIEND
Laugh out loud, hilarious kind of funny? Check.
Standalone, romantic comedy? Check.
Swoony, sexy billionaire? Check.
Brother’s best friend to lovers? Check. Chec
ABookLover73
Five love stars for Maybe and Milo ❤!!!

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Max Monroe never disappoints!

I've only read two books that this amazing duet has written and I can say that I'm in love with their writing.

This is one of the best rom-com books I've read this year and a perfect book for bringing it with you on your summer vacation.

Maybe and Milo made me laugh through the whole book.

I love both characters.

Maybe is a female character who with her actions remains me of me and Milo is a man which every woman wants in h
Amanda
DNF... I don’t even know what %. I got this from KU because it was one of the highest-selling romance titles on Kindle right now and all I can assume is that readers have lost all sense of good taste because this was god-fucking-awful. I regret every second of my life I spent reading the tiny amount I actually read. Completely juvenile “humor” and there was also a transphobic “joke” at one point which is right around the time I noped out.
Stacey is Sassy
I read it all, but...

This is going to be a very short review and a wee bit spoilerish, so please proceed with caution.

I could handle him calling her "Kid" the first time because he was still thinking of her as his best friend's little sister.

BUT...

THE WHOLE BLOODY BOOK??? LIKE IT WAS AN ENDEARMENT. 😳🤢

Besides the 'kid' thing, unfortunately, My Brother's Billionaire Best Friend was a little too much the same same from this author duo. Felt like I had read it all before. He tries to organise a hoo
Amy Risner
Aug 05, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019-books
Aw this was funny and cute! But the overuse of the word “kid” became a bit... much. And the lack of communication got kinda bad haha. RTC!
Bella ❄ -

Lord Almighty, he tastes so good. Like mint and honey and heaven and Milo.
...
I kissed Milo Ives.
And more than that, he kissed me right back.

STORY & CHARACTERS

Mabel '' Maybe'' Willis: Brown eyes, dark hair, 24 - The Girl.
Milo Ives: Blue eyes, dark hair, 30 - The Girl's Brother's Billionaire Best Friend

*Maybe is a girl who just wants to pop the cherry! (sorry for the term)

You know, a little bam-bam in my ham-ham. Some not-too-big, but not-too-small P in my V.

*And she is in luck becau
Vi
Sep 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: all-time-faves
This was such a fun read!

It hits one of my favorite tropes right on the head (Is that the correct expression?): Brother’s best friend.

Mabel (Maybe) has always had a crush on her brother's best friend Milo, who is now a billionaire business owner. She has just returned to NYC after getting her Master's in English Lit over at Stanford on the west coast and hasn't seen Milo in so long that he didn't even recognize her when they meet again. Maybe’s brother asks Milo to help his sister get her foot
Rachael*Caribbean*girl*bibliophile
Spoilers ahead

This started off really well, I was enjoying being in Maybe's head........until the mcs actually meet.

Random thoughts...........

The best friend's little sister trope is rarely done differently which is a shame. It's tough reading about the mmc going round and round about whether or not be be with the fmc because she's his friend's little sister. It's even more ridiculous In this case as Maybe( I'm not sure if her name was cute or annoying) was 24 to Milo's 30.

Maybe did the chasing
Ambriehl Khalil
Unfortunately I just didn’t care
Melanie (mells_view)
3.5 “live dangerously” stars

Milo and Maybe’s story is so sweet. She is his best friends little sister, and he is the boy she’s always had a secret crush on. Maybe is all grown up, and Milo is now the man she’s crushing on. Slow burn. With a low heat level, but honestly the sweet romcom vibes are enough to keep you wanting more of their love. I love that their story was so sweet, because it stayed true to their characters. Maybe is like awkward and sweet. I just loved her. Milo is swoon-y and you
Els
Aug 16, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
3,5 stars
Lady Heather

" 4- It was always meant to be you - Stars!"

This is the first book I've read by the writing team Max Monroe, and I really enjoyed their writing voice and style.

This is also one of my favourite tropes (What started as a juvenile crush, turns into falling for the older brother's best friend).

I had high hopes for this story and Max Monroe did not disappoint!

When Milo realizes that his best friends younger sister, Mabel (Maybe) has grown up to be a smart, confident, and beautiful young woman it
Escape into a Booksite
Jul 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle
*4.5 Stars*

ARC kindly received in exchange for an honest review.

I will admit, that the first 10-15% of this book had me thinking I was going to dislike it, and get really frustrated with the characters. Plus I really am not a fan of weirdly name characters in books (Maybe? I know its a nickname, but it still annoyed me haha). But once I pushed through that, and got to the real start of the story, where things begin to get more meaty, I found myself really enjoying it.

Milo and Maybe are pret
Cami
Oct 14, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was definitely a SLOW BURN, which as most of you know is not always my favorite. Because this author duo is so hilarious, I stayed entertained the entire time.

Mabel Willis has been infatuated with her brother’s best friend Milo since she was a little girl. Now since she just graduated from Stanford she is back home and hoping to find a job in publishing. First of all her nickname “Maybe” is the best!!! Her parents are so dang funny.

Milo is a very successful billionaire and as a favor to M
Beneath The Covers Blog
Jul 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs, kelly, 2019-reads
Word of advice, straight from me to you: have emergency services on standby while reading this book. You’ll faint, swoon, fall head-over-heels, and die from too much laughter (if that’s even possible).

I don’t know how they do it, and at this point I’ve just given up even trying to guess, but Max Monroe has delivered another smash romcom with My Brother’s Billionaire Best Friend. Their signature comedic approach to romance is uniquely theirs, and this book is just another example of their incompa
Raine
Aug 28, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Brother's best friend trope

This was a cute book of a girl being in love with her brother's best friend. I liked it well enough, but it wasn't 4 or 5 stars worthy.
Jina |  BookRampage
Sep 17, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-in-2019
Good lord, what mushy goodness. Exactly what I needed.
lucie
Oct 12, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2019, in-english

This was an okay romance. I don't think it was funny, rather stupid at times, and I hated him calling her 'kid' which was quite a turn-off.
Liz
Jul 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
My Brothers Billionaire Best Friend by Max Monroe was a fun and light read that had me laughing out loud and loving Maybe and Milo. Yes, Maybe is our heroine’s name. Well her name is Mabel Willis, but everyone called her Maybe. She was funny and quirky and just plain adorable and very likable. I loved her from the beginning. Milo is her brother’s best friend and older and she has crushed on him for years.

Maybe has been in California finishing up school and is now back home looking to start livi
Vanessa (nessreads)
Jul 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars

Sexy. Fun. Flirty. Hilariously entertaining.

I love a good brother’s best friend romance and it’s even better when it’s also a rom com. I laughed so much and so hard while reading, I’m talking belly-aching-tears-in-my-eyes cackling. I haven’t laughed that much when reading a book in who knows how long. My Brother’s Billionaire Best Friend hit all the feel-good spots.

Maybe and her adorable awkwardness got me every time. Her antics had me laughing nonstop. I loved how quirky and innocent she
TheSassyNerdBlog
Jul 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: top-2019-reads
As always these authors blow me away with just how amazing, entertaining and creative they are.

𝗠𝘆 𝗕𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿'𝘀 𝗕𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗕𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝘀 𝘆𝗲𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝘅𝗮𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝗮𝗿𝗲. 𝗜𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗮 𝗳𝘂𝗻, 𝘀𝘄𝗼𝗼𝗻𝘆, 𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗺𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝘂𝗴𝗵-𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿-𝗮𝘀𝘀-𝗼𝗳𝗳 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱.

I am fairly new when it comes to their books but after reading The Billionaire Next Door and absolutely loving it, I knew I had to read more and I have dived into their collection and now this? As soon as I saw the book, the cover, and the blurb, I
N.N. Light
Aug 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Maybe is tired of being a virgin. When she sends her brother's best friend (and her childhood crush) a text asking him to deflower her, she blames the Universe for punishing her. But after talking it over with Milo (said crush), they agree to forget the whole thing. But the more time they spend together and the more times she texts him, the deeper she falls for him. Her bestie says he's half in love with her already, Maybe just needs to seduce him. Can she do it? Can she seduce her brother's bes ...more
Pick a Book
3,5 Stars

Cute and funny.
Ruth Kamau
Sep 20, 2020 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
She wasn’t funny no matter how much they tried to convince me she was.

Well, this was a good time to pass the time but it was absolutely forgettable.
Shelly | VixenReads
Omg I grinned, chuckled and swooned through so much of this book! Absolutely adorable and Milo is heavenly!!
I completely adore this book! I adore Maybe and Milo. I adore all the side characters (I can't decide if I want to work at Bruce Willis & sons Floral or Jovial Grinds...but I know it needs to be one of these places, if not BOTH).
Maybe and Milo are so fantastic together!! At first I wanted there to be a little more bump & grind but as I finished the book, I was happy that it wasn't until th
Red Cheeks Reads
Jul 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 SMOOCHES

I have yet to read a book by the talented author duo that is Max Monroe that I haven’t thoroughly enjoyed. Always hilarious, their romantic comedies pack a one-two punch of steam and story. Creative, imaginative plots, endearing, relatable characters and romances that are as heart-tugging as they are heart-pounding, Max and Monroe deliver the goods every single time. Teetering on the edge of ridiculous, the humor in their stories is the kind of stuff that makes readers laugh audibly, s
phoebess
Oct 06, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviews
My Brother's Billionaire Best Friend was an amazing story... at the beginning only. Once other characters from previous books or other billionaire series we introduced to the story—Because, let's be honest here, everybody always knows everybody in the real life, riiiiiiight?—it all flew into Shitville immediately.
Suddenly, everything a heroine said was crazy (after another crazy character was mention) or funny (when there was mention of another different one).
The writing was sloppy and illogical

• The Dugout
  • I Hate You
  • The Locker Room
  • Park Avenue Player
  • Boss Man Bridegroom (The Bromance Club #3)
  • The Lineup
  • See Me After Class
  • Faking Ms. Right (Dirty Martini Running Club #1)
  • The Boss Who Stole Christmas (Reindeer Falls, #1)
  • His Royal Highness
  • Million Dollar Marriage (Million Dollar, #2)
  • Accidental Knight (Marriage Mistake, #4)
  • The Stopover (The Miles High Club, #1)
  • (Not) The One
  • Switch Bidder (Jock Hard, #2.5)
  • Sawyer (Carolina Reapers #2)
  • Coming Up Roses (Bennet Brothers, #1)
  • You Can Have Manhattan
About five years ago, a dynamic duo of romance authors teamed up under the pseudonym Max Monroe, and, well, the rest is history...

Max Monroe is the New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author of more than thirty contemporary romance titles. Favorite writing partners and long time friends, Max and Monroe strive to live and write all the fun, sexy swoon so often missing from their Facebook newsf