Start by marking “Hard Work (Cook Brothers #4)” as Want to Read:
Hard Work (Cook Brothers #4)

Hard Work

(Cook Brothers #4)

Having watched his brothers meet their match, Cohen Cook is feeling something he never anticipated—envy.
With a demanding job, and helping his brothers with their biggest flip project yet, he doesn’t have time to sleep with, let alone date, anyone.
Skye Rossi is a free spirit. She’s a take-her-as-you-see-her woman who works hard and plays hard, but the person she wants to
Expected publication: January 30th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Hard Work, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hard Work

Start your review of Hard Work (Cook Brothers #4)
Escape into a Booksite
Shelves: kindle
*5 Stars*

ARC kindly received in exchange for an honest review.

This is my favourite book from this series. I was so keen to get Cohen and Skye's story after meeting them properly in the previous book. I was definitely not let down.

These two have a fabulous working relationship and friendship, however everyone can see how they would likely work well in a romantic relationship as well. Their banter and they way they just fit together is perfect.

Once things ramp up a bit more, it becomes even more
Erin Lewis
5 star Review Hard Work (Cook County #4) by B.J. Harvey
What happens when you suddenly see the woman you work with in a different light? For over a year Cohen Cook has managed to keep Skye Rossi firmly in the friend zone until suddenly she isn’t.
I loved Cohen from the first time he was introduced in the beginning of the series and all this book has done has made me fall even more in love with him. From the first to the last chapter I was totally invested and all in with Cohen and Skye.
It is
TheGuideToRomanceNovels
 photo 20191026_164529_zpsnyqvf1pl.jpg
The 4th book in this series, featured the youngest COOK brother and boy was it sweet, check out my FULL REVIEW & MORE on my BLOG -> CLICK HERE
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Jan 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-5-stars-2020
4.5 stars!

Hilarious, heartfelt and a real feel good read. This has been a fantastic series. BJ Harvey has developed some amazing characters and the more they get picked off one by one the more this family grows. The segue into the final book of this series has me salivating and I cannot wait to see what comes next.

(Full review to come)
* A review copy was provided by the author *

~ 4.5 Brat & Cass Stars ~

Well BJ Harvey has given us another funny, sexy and a feel good story between two friends who decide to cross that line without complications….or will there be??

I know I have said this before, but I believe BJ Harvey is the Queen of romantic comedies. She knows how to give us light hearted storylines and characters you can’t help but fall in love with. Hard Work was no different!! I truly enjoyed reading this friends to
Tammy
Jan 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
There honestly isn't anything I hate about the Cook fam! I love each and everyone of them including the horn dog parents. I knew with reading about Cohen and Skye in previous books, this book would be amazing. These two holy chemistry overload! This book exactly like the others is funny af, I think this has to be the best series out there. No way you will regret reading about the Cook brothers!
✰  BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰
Jan 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-team
ARC received from author for an honest review

Hard Work is just a wonderful installment in the Cook Brothers series.

We learned a bit about Cohen and Skye in the previous book, and now it is time for them to shine.

This book is sweet, funny - at times downright hilarious - and full of so much UST it leaps out of the book.

You know right from the start that the little arrangement Cohen and Skye make is never going to work. I love that they naively thought that the could just be FWB, but the reader is
Juli
Jan 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
I voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book (given by the author)...

This is Cohen and Skye’s story.

I definitely enjoyed Cohen and Skye’s relationship especially as it changed. I would say it was a slow burn but it was more like a medium burn because these 2 were hot for each other right from the beginning of this book. This book was very steamy and it had some very swoon-worthy moments; that moment with the peanut allergy was so heartbreaking.

Again I love seeing everyone from the
Donna
Jan 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I totally fell in love with this book. For me this series just keeps getting better and better, giving so much depth into the Cook family. It makes you feel like you are at home and a part of the family.

This books starts with an arrangement that you know will never work. It's impossible. Because you can see the chemistry between Cohen and Skye from the first second they lay eyes on each other. The friendship that develops is special and bring another dimension to the relationship that you know
Jaime
Jan 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fan-flipping-tastic that’s what this book is, holy mother of god do I love these Cook men. I didn’t think it could get any better after Jax and Bryant’s stories but I was wrong, Cohen and Skye are a wonderful pairing. This story is a classic best friends to lovers journey with a few bumps, a few tears, some soul searching and a whole lot of laughs.

It is basically the perfect romance and has everything you could want or need. This book is every-flipping-thing it made me laugh so hard I almost
Maura
Jan 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
HARD WORK is the fourth book in the "Cook Brothers" series. Cohen (Co/Cass) is the baby of the Cook Family and Skye (Brat) is the youngest in the Rossi clan so they are kindred spirits.

This is a classic friends to lovers to more story. It is well executed, there is s little bit of mystery that unravels at the right spot and a couple of families who like to eat, spend time and cOck block each other.

The story has a sense of humor about it and the timing is wonderful. We even get to revisit the
Gwen Smith-leak
Shelves: done
Cohen and Skye have worked together for a year and have been best friends . Cohen has been fight to want more with Skye, he also flip places. Now he going to work on her building. . She a free heart and also want to taste more in their relationship. Cohen moves into the place above her. Skye say they try enjoying sex but nothing that could get complicated. What a way to start a relationship with rules.
They go well for a couple of months until they are not together. We that read this story knew
Monique Tinline
Jan 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
BJ Harvey has seriously knows how to hold a reader captive.

Cohen is The last Cook brother we had to read about land holy hell what a book.

Cohen has always been this quiet mystery in the precious books, for him to finally get his own with Skye was so good.

Cohen and Skye are work partners who have fought there interest in each other for over an year. When lust gives way and they give in to there feelings it’s not all rainbows and butterflies. There story is sweet, sexy and had me hooked.

Lindsey King
Feels 3
Steam 4
Storyline 5
Overall Rating 4.5

This is probably my favorite book from this series! I love love love Cohen and Skye. Super intense chemistry, flirty banter, extremely hot, and fabulously written. Harvey nailed it. I cant wait to see what happens next with this series. I know a certain character that Id love to know more about. If youre wanting light, fun, flirty, and hot its all right here. My man Cohen will take care of ya! LOVED IT!
Nancy Kehl
Jan 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This just might be my favorite in the Cook Brothers series...because best friends can always be best friends, even with benefits....and no one needs to know...until hearts get in the way. This LOL, hilarious, steamy romance is truly a delight!!! ...more
Jan 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is the fourth book in this series...this story is about Cohen and Skye. It’s a cute, heartwarming “best friends to lovers” story. It’s a great addition to this series and I look forward to the next installment.
MJ
Jan 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I just to say that this entire series is some of BJ Harvey's best work to date. Her writing is on a whole other level and with Hard Work, the balance between sharp wit and swoony chemistry goodness is off the charts incredible!

Cohen and Skye are romance gold together.

You want this book!
Crystal Wilke
Jan 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
That was AMAZING!!!! I love Cohen and Skye. They are my favorite couple out of this series. B.J. did an amazing job with Cohen and Skye's story. You can feel the emotions of the characters and the details were clear. It was like watching a movie play before you. I can't wait to read Ezra's story.
Reading with 2 book lovers
Escape into a Booksite
Jul 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle
*5 Stars*

ARC kindly received in exchange for an honest review.

Once things ramp up a bit more, it becomes even more

~ 4.5 Brat & Cass Stars ~

Tammy
Juli
Jan 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
I voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book (given by the author)...

This is Cohen and Skye’s story.

Again I love seeing everyone from the
Jaime
Jan 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing

Gwen Smith-leak
Shelves: done
Monique Tinline
Jan 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
BJ Harvey has seriously knows how to hold a reader captive.

Cohen is The last Cook brother we had to read about land holy hell what a book.

✰  BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰
Jun 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-team
ARC received from author for an honest review

Hard Work is just a wonderful installment in the Cook Brothers series.

Lindsey King

Jan 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
Ahh I've been waiting for this story. I devoured this book
MJ
Sep 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing

Cohen and Skye are romance gold together.

You want this book!
Kelley B
Jun 27, 2019
Jenny
Jun 30, 2019
BJ Harvey is the USA Today Bestselling Author of the Bliss Series. She also regards herself as a smut peddler, suspense conjurer and a funny romance thinker upper.

An avid music fan, you will always find her singing some hit song badly but loving every minute of it. She’s a wife, a mom to two beautiful girls, and hails from what she considers as the best country in the world—New Zealand. Currently

Cook Brothers (5 books)
  • Work in Progress (Cook County, #1)
  • Work Violation (Cook Brothers, #2)
  • Working Back (Cook Brothers #3)
  • Working For It