Start by marking “Working Back (Cook Brothers #3)” as Want to Read:
Working Back (Cook Brothers #3)

Working Back

(Cook Brothers #3)

Girls weren’t on Bryant Cook’s radar until the day he moved next door to the most beautiful girl he’d ever seen. Fortunately for him, Faith Baker fell just as hard that first day as well.
From age eight to twenty-two, it was the ‘Faith and Bryant’ show, and their happily forever after seemed certain. Until it wasn’t.
Now she’s back after twelve years and she wants what they
Expected publication: October 23rd 2019

To ask other readers questions about Working Back, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Working Back

Escape into a Booksite
Oct 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle
*4 Stars*

ARC kindly received in exchange for an honest review.

Another great instalment in this series from BJ Harvey. We finally get to learn about Bryant, and his mysterious path with Faith, who we have only heard a little bit about previously.

Let me tell you, this book starts off with a bang, in a totally unexpected way. I had to think to myself about the previous books and try and remember where I was, it was just so unexpected. Meeting Faith and watching she and Bryant learn each other, a
✰  BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰
ARC received for an honest review

Whelp! That was not how I was expecting Bryant's story to begin!

I knew from the little bits at the end of the previous book that this was going to be Bryant's second chance, however it did not go as I expected - at all!

Now, I don't want to give anything away, however I will say that you are going to love Bryant and Faith's story.

The brothers are back house flipping, and our lovelies are flipping switches on their attraction. This is a pretty slow burn of a story.
Donna
Oct 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
God I love it when this women writes, she manages to make me smile, laugh out loud and with the beauty that she writes into her love stories, she can make me shed a tear or two. The main stories are brilliant but the small touches of background stories make for a fantastic book.

I always wondered what had crawled up Bryant's arse when he appeared in the previous books. I'm not saying he was horrible or miserable at all. But there was something there and this book explains it completely, when Fai
* A review copy was provided by the author *

~ 4 Babycakes Stars ~

Working Back is the third book in BJ Harvey’s Cook Brothers Series. I have to be honest and say that this story wasn’t my favorite of the series. I don’t know what it was, I can’t put my finger on it, but something felt missing in this story. The storyline itself seemed flat. Maybe it was the lack of drama that was missing. There really wasn’t anything that grabbed my attention and made me hold on. I am sure I am in the minority wi
Marina Skinner
Oct 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Bryant Cook's book is more than I could ever have imagined and I felt so many emotions as I read! Even shedding tears in certain moments! But there was laughter to be had too, quite a bit really!
I loved so much about this story especially the witty banter and the beautiful friendships and the family bond they all have! Incredibly beautiful! Its an entertaining storyline but it also says that you should be open and honest with the person you love! Which is definitely true and important!
I loved ho
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
4.5 stars!!

FULL REVIEW TO COME!!

“Right now, nobody is thinking about how many years you were gone. We’re all just thankful to have you back.”

BJ Harvey never fails to deliver and this couple are really nudging to be my favourites of this series. The Cook brothers have all got their charm and each and every one of them are just as damn adorable. Bryant has always been the quiet one and I knew he had been burned, but we never actually knew how much.

BJ Harvey tells their story perfectly and Br
Nancy
Oct 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Letting someone go and praying they come back is not an easy thing to do but BJ Harvey gives us a look at the love that kept on going, even though all the feelings of sadness, doubt, worry and anger were there...the love won out😍😍. This book made me cry and laugh with a heart full of love for both.
Kelly Anders
Oct 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great book! I love how all the characters are still prominent in each new book n of this series!

Bryant and Faith picked right back up and it wasn't hard to believe our far fetched. It was brilliant and I loved it!!!

I can't wait for the next installment with baby brother Cohen!
wendy Shelton(obsessedbybooks)
Bryant and Faith have always be it to each til Faith up and left, now 12 years later shes back and the chemistry is just as strong but Bryant has a proposition for Faith and lord she never seen it coming. Loved it. This whole series has been amazing.
Reading with 2 book lovers
Oct 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the third book in this series and the author didn't disappoint. Very well written
MJ
Sep 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019-books, arc
Review to come but this is some of BJ Harvey's best work yet. I am in love with these Cook brothers and Bryant just became my new favorite. So. DAMN. Good.
Dave Sloan
Sep 20, 2019
Amanda Finnegan
rated it did not like it
Sep 10, 2019
Crystal
Oct 12, 2019
B.J.
Oct 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
BJ Harvey is the USA Today Bestselling Author of the Bliss Series. She also regards herself as a smut peddler, suspense conjurer and a funny romance thinker upper.

An avid music fan, you will always find her singing some hit song badly but loving every minute of it. She’s a wife, a mom to two beautiful girls, and hails from what she considers as the best country in the world—New Zealand. Currently

Cook Brothers (4 books)
  • Work in Progress (Cook County, #1)
  • Work Violation (Cook Brothers, #2)
  • Hard Work (Cook Brothers #4)