Start by marking “Bubbles and Buddy” as Want to Read:
Bubbles and Buddy

Bubbles and Buddy

We may be different, but we will always be family...

Bubbles and Buddy is a story that aims to teach young children that however different we can feel, that we will always be family and we will always love each other. Regardless of any reason; be that appearance, interests or personality for example.

The story of Bubbles and Buddy will resonate with y
Paperback, First Edition, 32 pages
Published May 2nd 2019 by Kidd Kollection

To ask other readers questions about Bubbles and Buddy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bubbles and Buddy

Start your review of Bubbles and Buddy
Emerson Kidd
Aug 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love this easy to read, playful book that inspires acceptance and love by following the adventures of two brothers. Amazing illustrations that keep kids reading again and again!
Rebecca Yee-Peters
Cute

Cute simple story with cute illustrations. Great for families with more than one kid OR to give a child when they are to become a big brother or sister.
Jacinta Gordon
Aug 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love this book for kids
Sheri Hoyte Books
Aug 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Bubbles and Buddy are two adorable kittens. They are brothers and best friends and playmates and pals. The story emphasizes right off the bat that everyone is different, and that it is okay to be different. Bubbles and Buddy look different, play differently, have individual personalities, they like different things, are afraid of different things and they don’t always get along – but that is okay! They still love each other, they are still brothers, they still have fun, they still take care of e ...more
Mina Anguelova
Aug 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a lovely book.
It is very simple, clean and clear, very nice for small children. The story is about two small kittens. They are brothers but they are very different from each other and like different things. No matter their differences we learn they can love each other very much.
The illustrations of this book are absolutely charming. I have seen many cat characters in children’s books but I gotta say these are some of my favorites. The kittens are pictured adorably, they look
Janice Salotti
Sep 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sweet tale of love.

An adorable story about love even when we're different in many ways. Lovely watercolour illustrations. This would be good for any time you want to snuggle with someone special, especially at bedtime.
Megan Cudaj
Sep 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book has been very well thought out and written simply and appropriately for young children. The themes of love for family and acceptance of differences have been lovely messages for my children. This book has become a favourite for our reading time.
Sheridan Anne
Sep 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Incredible story for children

Bubbles and Buddy is a great lesson for children learning about differences and how everyone has their own individuality. A strong, positive message
Sheldon Shean
Sep 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lovely children’s book, explaining that we are all different but still family, and that it’s ok to not look the same and like different things.
My three children enjoyed listening to this story
Tamara Arentz
Aug 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A lovely book, with a great message about different family structures and love! Recommend this book, well written.
Crystal Arentz
Sep 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
We thoroughly enjoyed reading Bubbles and Buddy to our three boys. It is a delightful story with many important underlying themes. We look forward to reading future stories by Denver Kidd. A terrific author!
Elizabeth Hogan
Sep 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a lovely book that is a great conversation starter for children. It is also a reminder for adults of a positive way of to children. I think small children will love the illustrations.
Kim Ann
Sep 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Super Cute Picture Book

Adorable little book about two kittens who are best friends and brothers. Highly recommend for all the little kitty lovers out there. You will really enjoy it.
Sophie Brown
Sep 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A lovely story that teaches children that no matter how different they make look/ feel they are still family. Is also a good story to teach children that they do not have to have the same interests as their friends and family and that it is ok to not always get along. A great tool for building resilience!!
Renee Funnell
Absolutely love this book! Simple but so sweet and a great message throughout the book!

My 7 year old loves the fact that she can quite easily read this book and also read it to her sisters.
I can’t wait for the next book!
Annie
Aug 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
As a Speech Pathologist I loved this book. I think it's perfect for preschool aged children. This book is a wonderful platform to start conversations with children about how they are similar and different to their family and friends. The book also helps children explore theirs interests and how they may have shared or different interests to their loved ones.
Jenny
Aug 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Very nice and enjoyable book with beautiful illustrations
Jessica Jamison
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A lovely little book exploring the different personalities that make up a family. The story is of two cat brothers called Bubbles & Buddy :)
Lovely, simple illustrations too!
We have two cats that are brothers (Zenny & Zorro) so my son & I really enjoyed the story :)
Yuk-Yin Pang
Sep 23, 2019
Peggy
marked it as to-read
Sep 21, 2019

• What Color Is Your Day? (The Color, Feel, Play #1)
  • I Love My Toes
  • Hootie Lou
  • Circus Is Fun For Everyone: A Day In The Life Of A Kid interdisciplinary collection; brave, mindful and creative adventure for all; boys and girls, animal lovers, children, parents and teachers
  • Beeing Happy with Unicorn Jazz and Friends
  • Serafina Soars (Travel With Me Book 3)
  • Not Like The Others: A Hidden Picture Book About Diversity (US Edition) (Another Found It Book 1)
  • Unicorn Jazz
  • Can You Find My Shoe?: A Zoo Adventure for Ages 3-7
  • Cutie Sue Wins the Race: Children's Book on Sports, Self-Discipline and Healthy Lifestyle
  • Sushi: A Children's Book
  • F is for Fall: An ABC Club Book (ABC Club Books 1)
  • Little Squirrel Squish Gets His Christmas Wish (Little Christmas Series Book 2)
  • Gracie to the Rescue!: The life and adventures of a rescue dog
  • Let's Celebrate Ganesha's Birthday! (Maya & Neel's India Adventure Series, Book 11)
  • Roo The Little Red Tuk Tuk
  • Dagobert goes to the dentist
  • Arial, the Secret Santa (UnicornPreneur Book 7)