Start by marking “Balance (The Chicago Defiance MC Book 6)” as Want to Read:
Balance (The Chicago Defiance MC Book 6)

Balance

(Chicago Defiance MC #6)

Opposites attract.
That’s how movies tell the tale.

My lifestyle—not for the faint of heart.
My oath—to protect the brothers I’ve come to call family.

This life isn’t for everyone.
Especially those in the spotlight.
Meeting a Hollywood A-lister isn’t on my bucket list, and falling for one does not suit my plans.
But a biker who hides in the shadows and an actress bathed
Kindle Edition
Published May 25th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Balance, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Balance

Start your review of Balance (The Chicago Defiance MC Book 6)
Kay's Blushing Book Reviews
description

Balance by KE Osborn
GENRE: MC Romance
NARRATION: Dual POV
BOOK DETAILS: Chicago Defiance MC #6

MY REVIEW
Ace’s and Neve’s story is one of two complete opposites, both coming from very different walks of life but when brought together create a firing hot chemistry that simply cannot be denied.

From the beginning to the end I loved this story. It is filled with so much of everything! Romance, suspense, love, humor, mystery and so much passion.

There are a few turns along the way and a plot twis
Joelle
Let's start off by saying that we are really loving this series and we throughly enjoyed Ace's and Neve's story.We really love the character's in this series and the club itself as they never have a dull moment and the old ladies are totally awesome.

Ace & Cindi are besties/sometimes friends with benefits and Ace is having anxiety with Cindi gone to pursue her dream of acting but, is given an opportunity to check up on her and meets the amazing beauty Neve who is destined to be his if he has anyt
Brandy Roberts
May 28, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I'm such a huge of K.E Osborn everything that I have read had always drew me into the story and what was going on with the characters. Balance would be the first book that I've read in the Chicago defiance series I wasn't lost so if you to are in the same boat as me don't hesitate on one clicking this one before you start this rest I know for shore I'll be going back and reading the five previous stories .The chemistry between the couple was super intense they shared alot of chemistry the little ...more
Jessica Robbins
Jun 02, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: blog-tour, own-kindle

Poor Ace just wants to be happy. Life has a few other plans though even f the club keeps him busy. Starting with a shoot out draws you in quick highlighting how miserable Ace truly is. To cheer him up they send him to check on Cyndi as she is filming a movie. We get a true blown movie statement he does which just makes it harder to be together instead of easier. Hidden danger provides a whole different l
Stefanie Kral
✯✯5 Ace Filled Stars!!!✯✯

We’re finally getting Ace’s story and OMG it’s a doozy! I’ve been waiting for the Defiance MC’s tech guy to fall in love with something more than his computers, dark web and iron man.

Ace has been with Defiance ever since Torque found him at eighteen and Ace wouldn’t have it any other way. He’s found a family here. Lately his brothers have gone and fallen in love and gotten themselves an Old Lady.

Ace’s best friend Cindi has gotten a break in her first movie. The clu
Sassy Southern
May 30, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ace is part of the Defiance MC and misses his best friend Cindi Wray who has gone off to shoot her very first movie as a supporting actress. He and Noah decide to head up to see how Cindi is doing and he notices the chemistry between Cindi and Noah. Yet nothing compares to the instant chemistry he feels when he meets Neve.
Neve De Villa is the lead actress in the movie that Cindi is in which is based on bikers/mafia. As soon as she meets Ace there are butterflies but she knows as much as she want
JoAnna G
Jun 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Balance is book six in the Chicago Defiance MC series. It can be read as a standalone but to get the full impact of the book you should read the series on order. It will be encapturing. I fell in love with this series so long ago and it just keeps getting better. KE Osborn di really well with this installment. I was sucked in and on edge until the very end.

The book starts off with a bang, literally. Ace is in a shootout with his MC brothers. It was a deal gone bad and he realizes just how lucky
Alphas Do It Better Book Blog
5 stars

I've waited for Ace's love story for ages now but now that it's in my hot little hands, KE Osborn did not disappoint! Holy hot stuff Batman. Balance is fantastic!

Dimple
May 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019-read

Lately Ace has been feeling restless; as if he doesn't have anyone of his own. He's finally moved on from his unrequited love of Sparx but now his best friend Cindi is off chasing her big break in a Hollywood movie. Thankfully, she's just up the road in Chicago and he can check up on her but little did he know a simple hello to his best
Ria Alexander  - Reading Is Our Satisfaction
Ace and Neve ... perfectly balanced

Let me just say from the outset, KE Osborn was born to write MC stories. From Satan's Savages MC to Chicago Defiance MC, KE has shown her magic touch with her biker men. ACE is the sixth book in the Chicago Defiance MC series, and he's the one I've been waiting for. Let me tell you now, the wait was well and truly worth it.

Aaron "Ace" Carver and Natalia "Neve" Villa were destined for each other. Even though they are as different as chalk and cheese, they balanc
Barbara
May 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
HOLY MOLY is this ever a wild ride. The Defiance MC series never disappoints me. Once again the author has written a storyline that held me close from start to finish. This is a Hot Sexy MC Biker book, as one would expect, but trust me when I say this one is soooooo much more. It had my emotions all over the place. I mean at times I just wanted to reach in my kindle and bop a few heads and other times I wanted them to hand me a tissue.

This story is about a Geeky biker that lives for his club an
Michelle Austin
description

Balance was a great 5 star read and book six in the Chicago Defiance MC series.

We start out with Ace getting into a shootout with some MC brothers and realizing how lucky he was, it causes him to realize how much he misses his best friend Cindi. He decides to go visit her in Chicago on the set of her movie. He takes Noah with him. When they see Cindi he can sense a connection between Cindi and Noah that he hadn’t noticed before. When Neve walks into the c
Jennifer Pierson
Ace is out of sorts lately since Sparx, one of his best friends is busy with her family, and Cindi, his other bestie/hookup has been cast in her first movie, so he's just off. He can't find anything on their new enemy, so he goes to visit Cindi on set, to make sure all is well with her, when he comes face to face with Neve, the beautiful star. They have a strong connection, but she teeters back & forth about being with him because of her image, so there's a push & pull before their chemistry fin ...more
Cheri
May 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
One more great MC read. "Not your typical MC story." So says another reviewer. True. Geeky biker, okay, not so unique. A top movie star with a geeky biker--that one is unique. So is this story.

Ace is missing his friend, Cindy, a club girl who got a part in a movie being filmed in Chicago. Defiance takes care of their family and when Ace goes to check on his friend he meets Neve. Sparks--yeah. She's not a stuck up and finds him so different than she expected. Just like he finds her. The fact that
Kim
May 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Who would have thought that an Alister would ever even look the way at a biker ?? Not because all bikers are bad but because he is a stand up true to his word .. NERD .. computer geek .. but also one hell of a sexy biker !!

When Ace meets Neve on the movie set spark fly on and off of the set. Whether they are standing next to each other of there eyes are meeting across the room .. they have a strong connection.

But when a file ends up in Neve’s managers hands he makes her make decision she doesn’
Mary
May 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Defiance MC always deliver an exciting and intense experience. Just when you think life will be quiet at the club, trouble seems to find them. Even though some of what happens makes me squeamish, what I truly love is the devotion these guys have for their Old Ladies and families. This pulls me in and keeps me reading, hoping everything crazy that happens works itself out.

This time it’s Ace’s story, will he finally find a woman to love and that loves him for his nerdy-self. Cindi has her fir
Ally *Wasted Life Books & Romance*
This is my first time reading KE Osborn and the Defiance MC series! I know I started with Book 6, but it was easily a standalone!
That was a fun and very different MC Romance! Ace and Neve make a perfect couple! A tech-savvy self-proclaimed nerd and bad boy biker instantly connected with the gorgeous, goddess that is Hollywood star Neve! Their chemistry is rocking!

There is hungry raw tension, but more importantly, there is a deep connection between the two!
Watching them try and fail and figure
Jamie-Lynne
Jun 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Reviewed For Angel Babe's Blog!!!

I honestly don't know where to begin!!! I absolutely LOVED Balance!! K.E. Osborn has done it again Balance is book #6 in her The Chicago Defiance MC series, and each book just get's better and better!!
This book can be read as a standalone but I highly recommend reading the entire series in order as there is backstory throughout the books!! What I love most about these books is the way the men in this MC treat their Old Ladies and families, their love and devotion
Beyond The Covers Blog
Shelves: gail
Being part of Defiance M/C is Ace's life this is his family and his brothers,he is their resident Tech Nerd and Marvel Comics Geek.He can find out anything they need to know and he can do it with out anyone knowing.When he is missing his friend Cindi Sparx suggest he pay her a visit on the Movie Set. They are all so proud of Cindi's success ,but he's not sure they will like a biker showing up on set.With some convincing he agrees to go and will take Noah along for the ride.When they arrive at th ...more
Kelly  - Kelly's Book Blog
Smart, sexy biker!? Yes, please! Strong, independent starlet!? Hell yea!  Just like the other books in the Chicago Defiance series you are in for a ride with this book and these characters, Ace and Neve! Not only do you get to meet these two great characters, you get to continue the journey with the others within the series!

Ace has always been one of my favorite characters in this series. There is something about a nerdy yet strong man that is really sexy. Ace is the club's computer/technology g
Kathryn Linke
4.5 Stars

Ace has been a prominent character throughout the Chicago Defiance series, and I was quite eager to read his story. Although Balance can be read as a standalone, I would recommend reading the previous books first to not only know and understand the backstory but also the side characters who appear frequently within this title. There will also be spoilers if you choose to read this title prior to the other books in the series.

Ace is a tech guru, he's loyal, dedicated, sexy, protective
Millennial Life Crisis Bookshelf - Samantha
Note to other readers, definitely read the first books in the series! While you can read this as a stand-alone like I did, I feel that I would’ve understood the characters and the situations in this book much better had I read them previously. Nonetheless, this was a good romantic suspense book that really kept me guessing until the end! Ace and Neve meet and it’s instant sparks flying between the two, but are unsure if it’s best to act on those sparks and feelings because of who they are. Ace i ...more
Ga Books LoverX
May 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am absolutely addicted to the Chicago Defiance MC series. I have been waiting since the last book for this one to come out and find out more about the techy, man-bun wearing Ace. If you have been following the series you will know that this guy is absolutely amazing and seems to be more of the "always a bridesmaid" kinda guy.

To see this strong and a little geeky biker to fall for a Hollywood star was absolutely awesome but y'all this story is not easy in the slightest. Even though the attracti
Robyn Corcoran
May 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Balance starts off with quite a bit if excitement and lots of action, just perfect for an MC story! Be warned though it also ends on a similar style of excitement!

Ace meets Neve on the movie set where Cindi is starring in a supporting role. Things aren’t quite right on the set though and Ace decides to find out what is happening.

There are some funny scenes where you can’t help but giggle at what goes on. When Neve meets Torque for the first time is one that brings a smile to my face even now! As
Teri
May 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Now that was freaking awesome. The movie star and the nerd biker, it'll never happen you say??? Well this author makes it work. Both with a past and a present that can stand in their way but somehow in spite of it all it works. It's a bang bang shoot em up kinda read but it fits. There are dangers out there and this crew is caught up in the middle of it along with the women they protect. They are family and holding to this is who they are. While alliances have been made and held strong and true ...more
Dana Busenbark
oh, we get Ace's story this go around! Who are Ace, Noah & Lift at war with? What happens? What is the deal with the chains? I love Chills! So bad@$$!! Where is Cindi? When Noah and Ace go to see here at work, we meet Neve. Who is she and what does she do? What happens once day at Neve's job that gets the MC, Brody, and Grier hanging around? Who is Danny? What about Roman? What do they do? Neve at New Years had me trying not to cry while sitting in a restaurant waiting on my dinner to arrive. Wh ...more
Mandy Parmenter
May 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
On the one side is a techie and geek Ace, a biker who wears a cut and it a member of Defiance, on the other is Neve, the Oscar-winning actress who just wants to be treated as normal. Their meeting will be an explosive mixture of lust, love, friendship, conflict, deception and slaughter. Can they find the right balance or is death the only conclusion?

Wow - this was an addictive story that had me gripped hoping if Ace and Neve could find happiness together, survive the oncoming bloodbath and keep
Amanda
May 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a sensational continuance for K E Osborn's Chicago Defiance MC Series.
The story will have you in from the first chapter and hold on to your seats because it's a fast and wild ride. All the emotions come out to play in this book as K E has written it so you feel you are one of the members of the story seeing and feeling it first hand.
Ace is the gorgeous Nerd we all love from Defiance and he's torn between what he has and what he wants.
His club are torn between what he is and who he want
Shirl
Jul 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-2020
What a cliffhanger... can't wait to get started on the next book.
Ace and Starlet's book. Ace is the club nerd as he described himself. The computer geek and the one who keeps an eye on everything even the dark web.
Starlet is not her real name. It's just what Ace calls her since she is an actress. Not just any actress but an A Lister.
I love the chemistry between these two. Only thing that bothered me about this book is it started to drag a little just past the halfway point but I can understa
Phyllis Wolford
May 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a great book,with a lot of the previous characters back to help and to irritate, all in good fun.
They come from to different world, hers showy and superficial, his lawless and dangerous. They meet and cant stop thinking about each other, but think it cant work.
They face normal couple situations,and handle them. He slowly brings her to his world and falls for her even more. She brings him to her world and sees that he is willing to do anything for her.
They face danger, and come out the ot
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Bargain Basement: $10 Amazon Gift Card +ecopies of Resistance & Penance 1 7 May 29, 2019 04:17PM

• Blaze's Mark (Devil's Riot MC: Originals, #3)
  • Stoney's Property (Devil's Riot MC: Originals, #1)
  • Prospect (The Kings of Retribution MC #6)
  • Thorn's Revenge (Devil's Riot MC, #2)
  • Twister's Survival (Devil's Riot MC, #3)
  • Poodle (Ruthless Kings MC, #4)
  • T-Bone (Satan's Fury-Memphis #9)
  • Cleo's Rage (Devil's Riot MC, #4)
  • Tool (Ruthless Kings MC, #3)
  • Boomer (Ruthless Kings MC, #2)
  • Owning Victoria (Devil's Riot MC: Originals, #2)
  • Christmas Hearts (Storm MC Reloaded, #2.5)
  • A Ruthless Christmas (Ruthless Kings MC, #8.5)
  • Hades Pain (Devil's Riot MC, #6)
  • Chaos (Kings of Carnage MC, #1)
  • Nova
  • Reaper (Ruthless Kings MC, #1)
  • Blood & Bones: Judge (Blood Fury MC, #3)
With a flair for all things creative, International Bestselling Author K E Osborn, is drawn to the written word. Exciting worlds and characters flow through her veins, coming to life on the page as she laughs, cries, and becomes enveloped in the storyline right along with you. She's entirely at home when writing sassy heroines and alpha males that rise from the ashes of their pasts.

K E Osborn comf

Chicago Defiance MC (8 books)
  • Resistance (The Chicago Defiance MC Series #1)
  • Penance (The Chicago Defiance MC Book 2)
  • Deviance (The Chicago Defiance MC, #3)
  • Sufferance (The Chicago Defiance MC Series Book 4)
  • Acceptance (The Chicago Defiance MC, #5)
  • Defiance (Chicago Defiance MC #7)
  • Allegiance (Chicago Defiance MC, #8)