Start by marking “Bewitching Her Warlock (Wolves & Warlocks #1)” as Want to Read:
Bewitching Her Warlock (Wolves & Warlocks #1)

Bewitching Her Warlock

(Wolves and Warlocks #1)

One day shy of her twenty-fifth birthday, Maeve Brennan finally achieves her dream of owning a thriving clothing boutique after investing two years of blood, sweat, tears, and her entire bank account. After too many nights filling her belly with ramen noodles like a kid living the broke-ass college life, she’s ready to fly headfirst into celebrating her accomplishments. Bu ...more
Published May 21st 2019

To ask other readers questions about Bewitching Her Warlock, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bewitching Her Warlock

Start your review of Bewitching Her Warlock (Wolves & Warlocks #1)
JJ
Feb 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Maeve is celebrating her 25th birthday with her best friend/business partner, Courtney at Surge nightclub. While dancing, Maeve has a vivid vision where she is witnessing another woman's grief so powerfully, it brings her to her knees, right in the middle of the club. While viewing this scene, she sees the woman's hand cradling her stomach. Her skin glowed almost translucent as her life, her energy, slid out of her. “How is this possible?”

This wasn't just a vision, it was as if it was a portent
Nickole
Feb 22, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
rcvd an advanced reader copy for giving my two cents. we meet Maeve on the cusp.of her 25th bday. she about celebrating her bday and her fashion store when she has the most intense vision and falls on broken glass leaving her bleeding. her bff Courtney is going to take her to the hospital when all.of a sudden maeve has healed...wth!!! Courtney knows who to call. When they reach Barbara maeve tells her about her visions and a tree. Barbara states she is a shifter from an ancient pack and needs to ...more
Melanie S
Too much unfinished business

I received an ARC of this book from Hidden Gems, and this is my voluntary review. MEH. Casey Hagen has some superb writing chops, but that is not apparent in Sassy Ever After: Bewitching Sass. First off, the book is so short, and the story sufficiently incomplete, to call it a book. Call it a short story, and a prologue to an upcoming series. The plot is bare-bones - NO spoilers - and the backstory is rushed and vague, so I had a hard time feeling invested in the outc
💋Meme Chanell Book Corner💋

I voluntarily received an arc copy of this story for my honest review.
Maeve just turned 25, wants to own her own clothing boutique but she is having a rough time getting loans for her business. While out celebrating with friends she starts feeling weird a feeling like she has never ever felt before she heals a whole lot faster what is she and is having visions She is definitely not human.Orion is in construction and their is a piece of land he wants to acquire. Orion is a warlock the land he has
Leopardwolf
Feb 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OK, right off, let me say that this is not the longest novel in the entire history of the world, however the number of pages is clearly stated in the description, but that does not detract from the enjoyment I received from this cute short story that packs a punch.
I love the fact that this novella manages to cram in a lot of information in such a clever way. I can clearly see that this is building the foundation for the rest of the books in the series to come.
I loved the way that Maeve handled t
Lauren
This story is short, fast paced and enjoyable. I read this book in one sitting and wasn’t once bored.
I liked Maeve and her determination to discover the truth behind her visions. I liked Orion and how understanding he was of what was going on with Maeve.
I did see some chemistry between Maeve and Orion but not a lot.
The storyline for this book is easy to follow and an enjoyable read. I cannot wait to read more books from this series.
Daniell Marsh
Feb 14, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A quick read about a young woman who turns twenty five and finds out that she is more than she thought. With the help of her friend and a warlock she finds that with this new knowledge there are things that she needs to do. This is a novella and is a quick read. It does draw you in as it seemed like I started it and it was done. Does leave the main problem hanging. There is humor mixed in which is something I enjoy in a book. I did receive an ARC from Hidden Gems for an honest review.
Sandy
Feb 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc-s
First let me state, I received an Advance Reader Copy, (ARC), but this in no way influences my review. I always leave an honest review. Also note, this author is new to me.

OMG!!! This story is awesome. Maeve had no idea she was anything but human. And add to that a hot, sexy warlock called Orion & her life takes off in an upward spiral. Add in an evil warlock named Belin, and you have one hell of a story. I look forward to the next story. I recommend this read. 5 Thumbs up
Keoki Ki`Ili
Feb 17, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Our heroine receives the shock of her life, when a vision strikes her on her 25th birthday. Armed with her best friend, they go on a quest of discovery. Our hero wants little to do with his warlock heritage, he does only what he needs to to help his employees, until our heroine. Now together they work to unlock her heritage.

I received an ARC of this story and have voluntarily chosen to review it here.
Tabi Ann
Feb 16, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Short but cute

Personally I could have gone for a little longer story that went into a few more details about their life, but even though it was short the story did make sense. Being short made it feel a little rushed in the end and of course we want to know more about their story and I hope that in future books we get to learn more. Not just about the couple, but the additional characters that were brought in.

Until Next Time... Tabi
Kristen Lewendon
Feb 13, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A fascinating start that goes by in a blur. I love the concept at work here, a female alpha wolf and her warlock mate, and the start of their quest to save the world. This book sets the stage, but there’s still lots of questions without answers. And it has a cliff-hanger ending leading into the next book. I’m thoroughly intrigued by the Moonstone Guardian Pack and I’m looking forward to seeing what comes next.
I received a complimentary copy of this book.
Bev Sten
Feb 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Not Shari expected

Normally I don't read paranormal but because I really like Ms. Hagen's writting I bought this. I really enjoyed this story. The characters were strong, the story was fun, sexy, it pulled me in from the beginning and had all the feels for a novella. I'm really looking forward to the next book in this series.
Miranda
Shelves: mobi-files
I received a copy of this book in exchange for my honest review.
Short quick novella and an introduction into the Wolves and Warlocks series. It was really good and I didn't put it down once. From the quick glance I got of Orion and Maeve I really enjoyed the both of them. Very strong characters. Great start to this series and I'm looking forward to reading more!
Tena Barnes
Feb 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This books had turns in it that you didn't see coming

Maeve had visions and she didn't know why. Her vision lead her to a special tree. Orion was a warlock that had a pull for this land with a special tree on it.
What they find and learn will surprise you and delight you. You will enjoy thus book. I can't wait til the next one
Karen Sebeika
Feb 12, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
this was a short story to introduce us to the rest of the series it was written well and ended the first chapter to the tale while also introing us to the next story i can t wait to see what happens
H.M. Gooden
Feb 12, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good but short! I received an arc and found it to be a delightful although too short read. Looking forward to more!
Deja
Aug 23, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good story!
Donna
Feb 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A first for Casey Hagen in the paranormal genre.

Meet Maeve Brennan

Maeve was only one day short of her twenty-fifth birthday. The ever beautiful Maeve has finally achieved her dream of owning her very own thriving clothing boutique. Maeve has had a long hard two long years of blood, sweat, tears. Maeve can't also forget that it's totally drained and her entire bank account. Maeve feels that after too many nights living on ramen noodles that she looks like a kid who's living like she's now the bro
Jessica
Feb 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Bewitching Her Warlock is the first book in the Wolves and Warlocks series. Just as Maeve is celebrating both her business and birthday, she has a life altering vision. Looking for answers, she finds Orion, a warlock who owns the land her mother died on, and a man she’s drawn to. Neither were looking for a mate, but when curses, an evil warlock, three missing sisters, and a new quest consumes their lives, will Maeve and Orion face a united future full of love?

Ohhh, this book is so good and the
Debbie Benson
Dec 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
On her twenty-fifth birthday, Maeve's life changes. She discovers her heritage and goes to where her visions led her. There she finds her mate and what her mother left for her. Maeve is part of The Tetrad and oldest of the Moonstone Guardians Pack. She is a wolf shifter who is destined to mate with a warlock. Orion is a warlock who rarely practices his gift and was drawn to Silver Meadow. He bought the land to build his house but couldn't break ground until Maeve came and claimed her heritage. M ...more
Samantha
Apr 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle
That was a great little introduction to this series. Quick read.
Orion and Maeve are great. I didn`t expect Belen to show up the way he did. Figured if he appeared, it would be right at the end in quite a cliffhanger. However, I`m not complaining about how it ended. It`s good that they`re jumping right into the finding of the sisters. I see much of the series being about finding the wolves and warlock mates and convincing them of this world and their heritage. Also. Belen popping up every so of
Ginny Pearson
Jun 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It is Mauve's 25th birthday and her world is turned upside down. Orion is a warlock. He has no desire to be with someone but that is about to change.
Mauve has learned she is a Wolf shifter and she has to find a mate. He has to be a warlock. It is her destiny. She also has to find her sisters. Will Orion be her mate and help her with her destiny?
Debbie Allen
I couldn’t make it past the first page. Words had hyphens when they shouldn’t have.
Angela  McK
Apr 04, 2021
Michelle Knight
May 04, 2018
« previous 1 3 next »

• Welcome to the Neighborhood (Midnight Gardens, #1)
  • Before the Darkness (Destruction of Magic, #0.5)
  • His Haunting Kiss (His Kiss, #1)
  • Shifting Winds (Shifter Academy)
  • Cursed voodoo (Hidden Conduit Prequel Novella)
  • A Touch of Blood (Operation Underworld: Connor & Sami, #1)
  • Foresee
  • The Blue Moon
  • Sarah's Treat
  • Sarah's Treat
  • Mischief and Magic
  • Midlife Bounty Hunter (Forty Proof, #1)
  • Training Evan (Hard Hits, #8)
  • Training Kemper (Hard Hits #7)
  • The Witch Hunter (Witch Hunter Saga #1)
  • Training Nathan (Hard Hits, #6)
  • Semi-Psychic Life (Glimmer Lake, #2)
  • On a Witch and a Spell (Blackwood Bay Witches, #0.5)
USA Today Bestselling author Casey Hagen pens her stories from the salty air of Kennebunk, Maine. She's the author of over 30 books that would make your mama raise her eyebrows if she caught you reading them!

All things Casey here: geni.us/StalkCasey

FULL LIST OF BOOKS:

Fierce Protectors:

Tallulah Cove:

Wolves and Warlocks (4 books)
  • Captivating Her Warlock (Wolves & Warlocks #2)
  • Enchanting Her Warlock (Wolves & Warlocks #3)
  • Enrapturing Her Warlock (Wolves & Warlocks #4)