Start by marking “Too late” as Want to Read:
Too late

Too late

3.98  ·  Rating details ·  31,627 ratings  ·  4,010 reviews
‘Too Late’ – de nieuwe, heftige new adult van Colleen Hoover – gaat over Sloan, die al twee jaar een relatie heeft met drugscrimineel Asa. Ze voelt zich meer bezit dan mens, maar ze kan niet bij hem weg omdat hij de zorg voor haar zieke broertje betaalt. Dan ontmoet ze tijdens een college Carter. Ze krijgen gevoelens voor elkaar, maar Sloan wordt ondertussen ook steeds ...more
Published July 18th 2019 by Zomer & Keuning (first published April 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Too late, please sign up.
Catarina Wattpad is a website where people can publish books online. Colleen Hoover wrote a book and published it there. You can read it here: …moreWattpad is a website where people can publish books online. Colleen Hoover wrote a book and published it there. You can read it here: https://www.wattpad.com/story/5461625...

You just have to sign up and you can read it for free. I hope this helps :)(less)

·  31,627 ratings  ·  4,010 reviews

Start your review of Too late
Es Summer
Apr 26, 2016 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: people who like to torture themselves

Too Late is an excruciating read that could not appease me in any way.
When CoHo released this book, she suggested that this story would be a little edgier and darker than her other reads.
It was, but mostly, Too Late was a melodramatic get-together of underdeveloped characters and a ridiculous plot line.

The story is about Sloan, a girl that is apparently very strong and unyielding, however, in my opinion, she comes across as a whiny doormat.
There, I said it. ^.^
She has an abusive boyfriend, Asa,
Shelby *trains flying monkeys*
So I leave GR for a bit because real life sometimes exists and I hate it. Then I get a message from my bookpushing bestie giving me a 'gentle' nudge to read this book.
commercial photography locations

So I figured that even if my tiny little brain cannot wrap itself around anything else right now that some smut would be just the ticket to get me back to reading.
I've been missing me some reading.
commercial photography locations

This little free book surprised me. Colleen Hoover's books are usually full of angst but overall they feature 'goody-goody'
Kelly (and the Book Boar)
Find all of my reviews at: http://52bookminimum.blogspot.com/

When I read that Too Late would be “different than anything CoHo has ever written before” my reaction was pretty much . . .

commercial photography locations

I mean for real. She just had a book released yesterday that stated the same thing and from what I’ve heard so far it’s the same angsty instalovey bullcrap with some kind of rip-your-heart-out (assuming that you, unlike me, actually have a heart) plot twist (and YASSSSS of course I’ll still read the damn thing).
~Poppy~
Apr 17, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
“While Sloan is very, very beautiful,” Carter says, making sure not to look at me. “Looks have shit-all to do with love. Love isn’t found in the attraction you have to someone. Love isn’t found in the laughter you share. Love isn’t even found in all the things you have in common. Love is not, in any way, shape or form, defined by nor found in the abundance of bliss it brings two people.” He downs his third glass of champagne and with the same routine, Dalton fills Carter’s glass for a fourth ...more
Danielle ❤️ Pretty Mess Reading ❤️
****4.5 STARS****

Okay, well that happened! I really enjoyed this one!

We have 3 main characters….

Sloan – college student and girlfriend of Asa.
Asa – the biggest drug dealer on his campus who is being investigated.
Carter/Luke – undercover police officer assigned to bring down Asa. Also the other man.

I liked Sloan, she was a great heroine. You see Sloan is strong, even though she didn’t think so. She wanted out of her relationship with Asa but if she leaves her brother, Steven won’t be able to
Pearl Angeli
"And that's where love finds you... in the tragedies."

3 Stars

Whoa, Colleen Hoover just showed us her dark side! Too Late was so different compared to her previous works because this book contains some graphic sex scenes, use of drugs, and domestic abuse. Once again I was awed by Colleen's writing and I'm happy that she was able to come up with something new, but I honestly can't say that I loved everything in this book. Although there were parts that blew me away, there were things that
Hulya Kara Yuksel

It's 4.00 am in Turkey and my eyes are killing me right now but I don't even fcking care cause I loved this story a lot. :)
Colleen, I love you so much woman... You're my all time favorite author. :)
Dana Ilie
3.5 Stars

I wanted to really like this book but I can't with Sloan and Asa. Neither of them is very appealing. Not one of my favourites of hers.

TheCrazyWorldOfABookLover
Back on wattpadd FOR FREE! | https://www.wattpad.com/story/5461625...

"Love is not found. Love finds.
Love finds you in the tragedies."

description

"Worries flow from her lips like the random words
AleJandra
5 Coconut cake and Jesus on a stick STARS

"The world doesn’t owe us a thing. We take what we’re given and we make the most of it. But you took what you were given and you shit on it and then expected more.”

Descorchen el Champán.

Traigan los mariachis.

Saquen los globos y el confeti.

Para celebrar que por primera vez LE VOY A DAR 5 ESTRELLAS A UN LIBRO DE COLLEEN HOOVER, y lo voy a poner en mi estantería de favoritos.

description

Esta historia fue publicada en Watpadd. Por un lado, que bueno porque es
Kimi

Non Spoilery section:
Hello non spoilery person! Why on earth haven’t you read this book yet? What are you waiting for?!

On second thought, there miiiiiiiight be a few reasons why you don’t want to read this book and by a few I mean a lot. You see this book has a trigger warning for basically everything you can possibly think of.
Here’s a list of all the trigger warnings:
(view spoiler)
Jennifer Kyle
Dec 18, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.75 STARS

”Love is not found. Love finds.”

[image error]

This story is about a desperate college girl named Sloan who is trapped in a relationship with her boyfriend/drug lord, Asa Jackson. Asa has a firm hold on Sloan including her housing and her affections while dangling her handicapped brother’s welfare to keep her put. When an undercover detective named Luke begins to penetrate Asa’s organization he finds himself falling hard for Sloan.

”He'll never walk away. He'll either do this until
~Anna's ƦªϻƁℓℹռg$~
2.5 Stars

I really don’t know what to say. I’ve just finished chapter 45, the final chapter of this continuing story on Wattpad, and I’m disappointed.

I was struggling with this book and no matter how hard I tried, I wasn’t invested in the story nor could I connect with the characters. It’s hard to explain why without giving away any spoilers so this is going to be short and vague.

Something different. The story is certainly more violent and more graphic than we are used from this author and that’
Beth Hudspeth
Reviewed by: Hello Beautiful Book Blog

Witty, wildly addicting, and scary at times. This over the top Wattpad story will have you on the edge of your seat the entire time. Colleen is out of control.

Omg you guys. I had to rate this 5 stars on the sheer fact that I was SO addicted to this story. It's super far fetched, but I really didnt care. I read this in one sitting, minus the 6 chapters I read back in October before all this craziness. This is classic CoHo and totally new twisted CoHo. I
Andreea Pop
Starting 2017 with a CoHo book seems quite perfect to me.

3.5 stars for this one. You can definitely see she wrote it for fun, because it's nothing like her other works. It's the first time I feel the story gained a superficial nuance, only scratching the surface of a basis for a normal novel and I noticed that especially with the secondary characters. You usually fall in love with CoHo secondary characters, but this time I barely felt a connection to them. Oh, and the fact that it's not layered
Cristina | CristiinaReads
I think this has to be the second book by COHO that I actually adored...

After reading Ugly Love, I fell in love with COHO's writing, so I decided to do what every other bookworm would do when they fall in love with a new author: I bought all her books. I made a huge mistake though... Every single other book that COHO has written has been a mess to my eyes. Somehow she was able to make a come-back with this new story, because MY GUACAMOLES ARE HOT AND SPICY THIS TIME!

This story has everything
✨ A ✨
From chapter one it was noticeable that Too Late is very different to Colleen Hoover's usual style and a bit darker. There are many difficult themes and parts that were hard for me to read (or listen, audiobook wooo!).

WARNING: sexual assault; physical abuse; violence; rape and a whole array of horrors.

Sloan is stuck in a relationship with a guy named Asa Jackson. He has her in a position where she depends on him for her brothers well being. And though in the beginning of their relationship Sloan
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕

TITLE: Too Late
AUTHOR: Colleen Hoover
GENRE: Contemporary Romance
RELEASE DATE:

MY RATING
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

A murder, an arrest, an attempted murder makes TOO LATE one thrilling un-put-down-able- read!!

I've pretty much read all of this authors books and have cray cray loved each and everyone of them so am keen to see why this has so many mixed reviews..This is nothing like what I expected from this author, it's got an underlying darkness to it which has me racing through the pages..

TOO LATE: This story
This book is full of sex, drugs, and rock&roll PSYCHOPATHS! As it has already been said, Too Late is by far Colleen Hoover's darkest book to date. I wouldn't say it officially falls into the "dark" genre, but it is dark compared to the current books that feature her recognizable name. It's graphic in terms of language, sexual content, drug use, and violence, which is not the norm in your typical CoHo book. This fact in no way, shape, or form counts against Ms. Hoover in the slightest. ...more
Andie
Loved this much darker side of Colleen's writing style! These characters and their story is definitely not something I could ever forget. The best part? It's FREE on Wattpad!
*TANYA*
Jul 14, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
VERY disappointing!!! I cannot believe CoHo wrote this book. Perhaps one of the worse books I've read this year. >: (
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

This was a great story!
I didn't read it back when Colleen published it on wattpad. I hate wattpad. I want a whole story in one whole book and not a chapter a week/day or anything like that. So I'm really happy she decided to put this into a real book.

It was so much 'darker' than her usual teenage romance thingies.

It was NOT a love-triangle. The blurb sucks. I almost didn't start reading because I hate love triangles, but we quickly realize that Asa is the bad guy here. REALLY BAD. Even though we
ambsreads
WARNING: I would not recommend this book if you don't like (or are triggered by) cheating, abuse, rape, drugs. I also wouldn't recommend this book if you don't like jealous alpha men, slight love triangles or insta-love.

Too Late was a book that attempted to tackle some serious issues, but fell short on some accounts. It's no secret I love Colleen Hoover, I've recommended her books to countless people after having Hopeless recommended to me two years ago. I was particular excited for a book
Nenia ⚡ Aspiring Evil Overlord ⚡ Campbell
Jul 07, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Nenia ⚡ Aspiring Evil Overlord ⚡ by: Kat Stark

Instagram || Twitter || Facebook || Amazon || Pinterest

Edited: Apparently TOO LATE is no longer free to read. :(

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the first Colleen Hoover book that I've ever actually liked. Every single other one of her books that I've read ended up getting a one-star review from me, but this...this was good. I devoured it the way I devoured the Meiji chocolate mushrooms I bought in San Francisco last week: all at once - with no regret.

Sloan is in an abusive relationship with
Rachel Reads Ravenously

Started reading this when I only had access to a computer, and even when I got my kindle back I couldn't stop. Very very compelling and I read it quickly, but honestly it was extremely over the top. Especially near the end. Otherwise I would have loved it.
Jen
Apr 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
First, I have to say that I loved reading this book for FREE on WattPad. When I found out about this book I dropped everything and immediately went to the website to start reading. It didn't matter that the book wasn't finished at the time and that she was releasing a chapter a day. Once I was caught up reading all of the chapters that were out at that time, waiting for the next chapter to be released added a level of excitement for me. It gave me something to look forward to each day.

Sloan is
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
4 's

Colleen Hoover worked her magic and gave us a free book over on wattpad. It's a bit of a pain to read it there only because I couldn't figure out how to highlight but I loved all the comments everyone was making! Anyway, CoHo + free = winner...almost.

The story's about Sloan, a college student, who's in an unfavorable relationship with the local drug dealer, Asa. She also meets another college student, Carter, who becomes much more involved in her life...and therein lies the problem.

I was
Beatrice ~ Confessions of a Pinay Bookaholic
Trigger warning:Drugs, abuse, sexual harassment, rape. I don't recommend this book for readers under the age of 18 years old.

I've been holding back this book for a while now since it's released on Wattpad. I didn't read the blurb and jumped in blind. I guess I'm back reading Colleen Hoover's books after Without Merit?

We get to see three point of views in Too Late: Sloan; a girl who's in a relationship with an abusive boyfriend and leader of a drug cartel, Asa; he's an evil guy and nothing about
Laurie –A Court of Books–
“Love finds you in the forgiveness at the tail end of a fight. Love finds you in the empathy you feel for someone else. Love finds you in the embrace that follows a tragedy. Love finds you in the celebration after the conquering of an illness. Love finds you in the devastation after the surrender to an illness.”

You might find myself weird (I least I kind of do), but I actually liked this book. It was kind of sick but I had a good time reading it! I read it in two sitting actually. Well I kind
Jaclyn
Apr 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love. Love is not found. Love finds.

*round of applause for yet another brilliant Colleen Hoover book*

AND GUYS! THIS ONE IS FREE ON WATTPAD! WHICH MEANS EVERYONE CAN READ IT!! And needs to read it!!
CLICK IT!!!

BUT I STILL NEED A PHYSICAL COPY FOR MY COLLEEN HOOVER COLLECTION PLEASE

Anyways...Wow..that was so wow...Literally the only word flowing through my head right now.

I read this without knowing what this was about, just that it was Colleen Hoover and I

• Falling Fast (Hailee & Chase, #1)
  • Flying High (Hailee & Chase, #2)
  • Hope Again (Again, #4)
  • New Beginnings (Green Valley Love, #1)
  • Kiss Me Once
  • F*ck Love
  • Behind the Bars (Music Street, #1)
  • Show me the Stars (Leuchtturm-Trilogie, #1)
  • Someone New (Someone New, #1)
  • All In (Full Tilt, #2)
  • Up All Night (Up-All-Night-Reihe 1)
  • Burning Bridges (Fletcher University #1)
  • The Kiss Thief
  • Full Tilt (Full Tilt, #1)
  • The Opportunist (Love Me with Lies, #1)
  • Lass mich nicht los
  • F*ck Marriage
  • I Can Be a Better You
International and #1 New York Times bestselling author of romance, YA, thriller and Women's Fiction. And maybe a ghost story soon.

I don't like to be confined to one genre. If you put me in a box, I'll claw my way out.

My social media username is @colleenhoover pretty much everywhere except my email, which is colleenhooverbooks@gmail.com

Founder of www.thebookwormbox.com charity and Book Bonanza.

“and that's where love finds you... in the tragedies.” 84 likes