Start by marking “Until I Decide (The Resolutions #3)” as Want to Read:
Until I Decide (The Resolutions #3)

Until I Decide

(Resolutions #3)

Lee Sutton has made a lot of choices in his life that seem to come back to haunt him all at once. After hitting the top successfully and then spiraling out control, the motorcycle bad-boy resolves to make changes. Easier said than done. Especially when he meets the frustratingly beautiful Bellamy McCoy and has to decide how to handle the unexpected feelings that develop fo ...more
Published May 2019

To ask other readers questions about Until I Decide, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Until I Decide

Susan K
Romance, clean; Christian; Series but stand alone read
Lee and Bellamy/Belle's story was such an interesting and fun addition to this series. Lee was a secondary character in the first book in this series, seeing his fall, and his redemption was a gorgeous read. Bellamy's past, her deep hurts, her faith struggles, and trying to protect her heart from any new hurts, along with Lee's character that is so opposite made for a perfect foil. Lee's journey to change, awareness, and his faith journey has
Jaycee Weaver
This.

This series is why I reserve my five stars for the true standouts.

Until I Do ripped my guts out and made me take stock of my marriage and remember all the reasons why marriage is an investment, not a theme park ride. It was flawless.

Until I Don’t set my heart pounding on an adventure while feeling both characters’ fears and resistance and then opening my eyes to more than I wanted to see. Loved it.

Until I Decide? I’m having a little trouble forming words after finishing. Heart pounding che
Pascale
Jan 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
-‘Healing doesn’t mean the damage never existed. It means the damage no longer controls you.’-

So incredibly good. Her stories grab a hold of me and shake me to my core. Every. Single. Time. Whenever I finish reading one of her books, I feel like I’ve been through the ringer of a full range of emotions. Her books are so perfectly paced, the relationships slowly unfold and come together. The wording is mature, yet never boring. Her writing style is contemporary and down-to-Earth, yet holds at a hi
Dana Michael
Jan 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Well, I am happy and sad. Happy that Lee Sutton got his own story and boy was it a doozy. And sad that these amazing characters are finished. I can't say enough how much I have enjoyed this series. This book summed it up beautifully. We are all flawed and need forgiveness. All we need to do is ask. God is so good like that. He forgives us when we ask. Let me also say that not only was the message wonderful, but so were the characters and the romance. The ending was very much a happily ever after ...more
Coco
Jan 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Until I decide

First, let it be known I love T. I. Lowe’s writing. All her books are fabulous. This book does not disappoint! She took Lee and made me love him! It reaffirms my belief everyone had a story and you never know what’s beneath the surface. Seeing Bellamy heal from a place of pain and falling in love with Lee was so enjoyable to read. This book reminds me of Psalm 147:3 - He heals the broken-hearted and binds up their wounds. Great read to enjoy again and again.
Melissa Wardwell
Sep 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Second chances

Life is messy as Bellamy and Lee can attest to. Choices are made and lives are changed. But those changes do not have to end in turmoil.
Their story is like a tornado that blows through town but leaves one house standing. The chemistry makes for deep affections but just as passionate fights. The rubble left behind their individual struggles makes their bond stronger and fiery.
I read this one in a day and I do not feel an ounce of regret. It was spectacular!
Linda Rainey
A Beautiful Story About Two Broken Souls

T.I. Lowe gives a beautiful story about two broken souls ,that with God's love,forgiveness and redemption,find love.
The storyline was amazing filled with a wonderful cast of characters.
The story is recommended for those who love Christian romance with a strong inspirational message.
Jen Morris
Jan 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Surprising

I wasn’t sure if I could buy into Lee’s redemption and wasn’t sure if I could like whatever woman deserved him. This is me hanging my judgmental-ness up for everyone to see.

I enjoyed this believable tale of redemption.
Lynn Weldon
Jan 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Until I Decide

It is so easy to give this book give stars. I loved everything about it. I particularly liked meeting the real Lee Sutton. This was a story of forgiveness, redemption, healing, and love.
Tammi
Shelves: series
This is the 3rd book in the Resolutions series, but can easily stand alone. I enjoyed all 3 books, but this was my favorite. These characters...I just love them. Do yourself a favor and read this wonderful story and meet these broken characters, and live their healing journey with them.
Linda Saylor
Feb 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Doesn’t disappoint!

I had to re-read books one and two and fell in love with the characters yet again. TI Lowe doesn’t disappoint in her weaving of the story, character development, and unapologetic discussion of God’s grace and salvation. One of my favorite authors!
M. LeeAnne Finney
Couldn't put it down!!

Great story by T I Lowe full of real life mistakes, forgiveness and grace. So glad Lee got his own book! Awesome to see Mia and Neena again as well!
Donna Dv
Jan 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book

This was an absolutely wonderful book of love and redemption. It was so enjoyable to read and so very moving.
Yolanda
Jul 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ti, you never ever disappoint me!
Lauretta Spivey
Jan 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
T.I. Lowe is an excellent writer. When you read her books you know she has thoroughly researched the focus topic. No matter the topic/ story plot, she weaves redemption and salvation through Jesus Christ. Thank you, T.I., for the laughter and the tears. I read this one in a day.
Nikki
Janice Hughes
Mar 27, 2019
Nicole Edwards
Feb 07, 2019
Bestselling author T.I. Lowe sees herself as an ordinary country girl who loves to tell extraordinary stories. She knows she's just getting started and has many more stories to tell. A wife and mother and active in her church community, she resides in coastal South Carolina with her family.

For a complete list of Lowe's published books, biography, upcoming events, and other information, visit tilow

Resolutions (3 books)
  • Until I Do (The Resolutions Series, #1)
  • Until I Don't (The Resolutions Series, #2)
“Healing doesn’t mean the damage never existed. It means the damage no longer controls you.” 0 likes
“Certain things catch your eye, but pursue only those that capture your heart.” 0 likes