Start by marking “Within Magic (Portals to Whyland #3)” as Want to Read:
Within Magic (Portals to Whyland #3)

Within Magic

(Portals to Whyland #3)

More adventure, romance, intrigue, and magic!
Karina trusts strangers in the faint hope of finding her way back to Whyland, troubled by dreams about Sian in grave danger. But there are more dimensions and more enemies than she expected. With her life on the line, even her own mind is not safe.

Sian has an impossible task: challenge and defeat the gigantic Maris king. In his
Published July 30th 2019 by Sparkly Wave

To ask other readers questions about Within Magic, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Within Magic

Start your review of Within Magic (Portals to Whyland #3)
Day Leitao
Mar 12, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: written
This novel was written to wrap up the stories of the characters I'd been writing in Portals to Whyland. It was fun to wrap up everyone's arc while at the same time leaving things open for the future. I want to think that these characters will still live tons of adventures, regardless whether I write them down or not.

Jenny Balsamo
Aug 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Have you ever felt nervous and excited when you finally start reading the last book of a series? Those feelings where you do not want the story to end, but you’re also curious about how the story wraps up? Because that’s what I felt when I held Within Magic by Day Leitao on my hands.

New magical places. More dangerous enemies. Challenges that will test their love and friendship. Within Magic is such a heartfelt finale for Portals of Whyland!

Full link review: https://levicorpvsblog.wordpress.com/.
NanaShauna Joesten
Jul 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow this is a real page turner right from the start to the finish. If your a lover of fantasy and Magic and twists and turns as well as adventure. This is definitely your read.
Shauna Joesten
Michaela Tayir Tetteh
Aug 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
That was EPIC and AMAZING! There were some "OMG"moments but other that, Within Magic was the best ending for the series. If you haven't read it or the others, do so. You'll probably like it. ...more
Jackie
Jul 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An amazing book filled with adventure, magic and more to delight you. Impossible to live without reading this third book in a magnificent series.
Jennifer  Gardner
I loved this series, and this book. I hope you do another to follow it with lumina in better conditions, both Sian and Karina further along with their abilities and training. I'd like to see where they lead to with their relationship. actually married. Darian and Cayla too! ...more
Heather Bane
Aug 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This has been such a wonderful series!! This book did not disappoint as an addition to the series. I love the characters and the storyline. I was hooked from the beginning and didn't want to put the book down. The author is such a fantastic writer. I highly recommend reading this series. (I received this book as an arc and am leaving a voluntary honest review) ...more
Lunnaris
Aug 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
For a full review please visit http://www.awindowtomysoul.com/within...

For me this book deserves 4.5 / 5 stars. I really wanted to give it 5, but something was missing. I had a hard time understanding what it was, but I think I already know. It could give much more. It is a very good book, but the created world and the characters presented are so many and so good, that there isn’t enough time to cover everything.

As in the previous books, so many things happened that some of them simply lost rele
Stephanie - Books Less Travelled
Aug 05, 2019 marked it as read-for-review
I really enjoyed the books in this series, and this one is no different! Such a fun read, I really enjoyed reading this one. As the last book, readers need to read Kissing Magic before this one, as it's the continuation of that story. I loved the characters in this series, and really enjoyed the magic system, and all the romance and intrigue happening!
*I read an advance copy, this does not affect my review. This review is voluntary.*
Deborah
Jul 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Laura Martinez
Aug 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
Looking for a portal lands Karina in trouble. It was a fun ride to listen to see what she goes through and in a way she forgets herself. I liked how in a way we circle back to kissing!! I enjoyed catching up with Sid, Darian and Cayla. For a group or teens it’s mind boggling how much trouble they find themselves in. I certainly saw character growth in this book and it was fun to watch them grow up essentially.
I listened to the audiobook, it was narrated by Winona Owen. She narrated the precious
YA
Shirley
Sep 29, 2019

• Kingdom of Sand and Wishes
  • Dragons and Mages: A Limited Edition Anthology
  • Shifting Focus (Focus, #2)
  • Shattered Focus (Focus, #3)
  • Cary Grant: A Brilliant Disguise
  • A Very Merry Witchmas (Main Street Witches, #4)
  • Here Comes the Witch (Main Street Witches, #1)
  • Fortune Favors The Witch (Main Street Witches, #2)
  • Some Like It Witchy (Main Street Witches, #3)
  • Star Magi (Star Magi Saga #1)
  • The Hand on the Wall (Truly Devious, #3)
  • Magi Nexus (Star Magi Saga #2)
  • War Magi (Star Magi Saga #3)
  • No Judgments (Little Bridge Island, #1)
  • The Worst Best Man
  • Lily Lawless: Desperate Damsel (The Western Star Dime Novel Series Book 1)
  • Into Focus (Focus, #1)
  • Black Beauty

I'm originally from Brazil but I've been living in Montreal, Canada for over 15 years. I've always loved to write stories, and I like to always include romance, action, magic and humor in my writing. I think stories can touch us deeply.

My recent book is The Cup and the Prince. If you sign up for my newsletter, you can get its prequel, The Shadows and the Children,

Portals to Whyland (3 books)
  • Step into Magic (Portals to Whyland #1)
  • Kissing Magic (Portals to Whyland #2)