Start by marking “The Mafia and His Obsession: Part 2 (Tainted Hearts, #5)” as Want to Read:
The Mafia and His Obsession: Part 2 (Tainted Hearts, #5)

The Mafia and His Obsession: Part 2

(Tainted Hearts #5)

𝑰'𝒗𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈.
𝑵𝒐 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆. 𝑵𝒐 𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒊𝒄𝒆.

The Devil owned me, body and soul - but not my heart. It was the only part of me which could never be claimed...

...𝑜𝑟 𝑠𝑜 𝐼 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡.

Viktor weaved his way into my heart and imprinted on my soul. He made it clear he was there to stay. Even when the darkness blinded us, he never
Published June 11th 2019

To ask other readers questions about The Mafia and His Obsession, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Mafia and His Obsession

Start your review of The Mafia and His Obsession: Part 2 (Tainted Hearts, #5)
Jessica ❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥
4.5

Lylah's done it again! I just can't get enough of her books. She is the kind of author that consistently delivers. I never have to wonder if I'm going to enjoy one of her stories. I know that I am without a doubt before I even pick it up. They're always captivating from the first page, and I never cease to be entertained from start to finish.

image host

The Mafia and His Obsession Part 1 and 2 are Viktor and Valerie's story, but you should read The Mafia and His Angel Part 1, 2, and 3 before picking
Insane Book Lover
Jun 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
♥ 'A story filled with paper swans and dancing.' ♥

INSTAGRAM: Insane Book Lover 😊❤

————
❤ ARC kindly provided by the this awesome author, in exchange for an honest review.
————

Soooo, this book... This book... 👏

The Mafia and His Obsession Part 2. The conclusion of Vikterie's story, truly gave me all the feels. It was beyond expectation. It had me hooked.

It was such an exhilarating read.

I read it in ONE DAY (with Part 1) yes. I did that. I started reading Part 1 the night before and the next day I finish
⏃ : ✦ Villainous_Reads ⏃ : ✦
5 My Dark Knight Stars

Val and Viktor

Last night, I found forgiveness in her touch.
I found redemption in her kisses.
And I found love in her eyes.

WOW. The Mafia and His Obsession: Part 2 by Lylah James hit me with all the feels. . This is not a hearts and flowers type of romance. It's a dark, twisted masterpiece. Pain, loneliness, despair, and obsession. . . Viktor is so used to be alone. Until he meets his beauty, Valerie. He has a fierce protectiveness over her, and would do just about anything
Elsa Gomes (BookishAurora)
➳ Rate: 4,5/ 5 stars

Goodness gracious, this woman does not play. Well, besides with our emotions, she does do a lot of that and she did it a lot in Viktor's books. I gotta say I survived a couple of heart attacks and many chapters spent in a deep anxiety over knowing the fate of this and that character.

Lylah never fails to amaze me with that plotting brain of hers. Her plots are full proof and filled with all the twists and turns that have my heart doing severe palpitations. She
Rukaiya M.
Jun 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Mafia & His Obsession Part 2 by @authorlylahjames.

What is it with me loving any mafia romance this woman writes? Well, you gotta give this book a massive surprise of your own to know the secret. TMAHO 2 continues where it left off previously with things becoming more cunning, vicious and dangerous for both Viktor and Valerie. These two have always been like a moth and flame. Trouble in paradise, eh? Leave it to this giant fucker to bring down each and everyone that stands in
Literary Temptations
RELEASE DATE: 11 June 2019
CLIFFHANGER: Yes

ARC KINDLY PROVIDED FOR AN HONEST REVIEW

description

“You are the hope I never had. My demons are silent in your presence, and you make my angels dance in harmony”.

description

The Mafia and His Obsession Part 2 is book five of the Tainted Hearts Series. You absolutely have to read the last five books before you read this and believe me,class="gr-hostedUserImg">
ARC2019
#5
RELEASEJames
Stars
April Symes
The Mafia and His Obsession: Part 2 by Lylah James is filled with all the twists, turns, angst, obsession, pain, anger, loneliness, mind games and emotional feels. This story hit me in the heart while still weaving the dark mind games that Ms. James is known for with her stories.
Viktor and Valeria's story was one that will leave readers on pins and needles while also hitting them in the feels. Book 2 is the conclusion of their story and what a story theirs is. Make sure to bring tissues and don
SANDRA
Jun 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Worth the wait!!!!

Wow. Wow. Wow. I wished I could give this book 10 stars. I tried to read this book chapter by chapter on Wattpad, but I eventually gave up, because I could not deal with the angst. It was fate that I stumbled across this book today when I was searching for another book.

The series and characters were so imbedded in my soul that I remembered everything and I picked up right where I left off. Viktor and Valerie...sigh. My soul is happy!

Lylah James did not disappoint. I am a fa
Dani
Jun 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Once again Lylah blows me away. With every book in this series, her writing evolves and it's so clear why she's become one of my favorite one-click authors. This is part two, so you do need to read the first part to get the full effect of Lylah's dark world.

I'm still reeling from the emotions that is so clear in James' writing. Her mafia men are both hot and dangerous. The pages are filled with suspense, as well as steam that will leave you needing more than just a cold shower.

I would recommen
Cat Imb || The Reading Cat ||
Lylah James is one hell of a talented author. There is something special that happens when you read one of her books. She writes magic, and it blows me away. EVERY. DAMN. TIME.

James has a very distinct style of writing. It has musicality, tempo, rhythm. She uses pauses expertly. She uses breaks to her advantage. She uses punctuation to create an ambiance and a mood. She is one of the best authors out there when it comes to that. I kid you not. Her use of repetition also adds to the r
Jennifer D.
Jul 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love this series! These books are dark with twists and turns that leave you reeling and keep you guessing. There is also so much passion and the characters never stop fighting for their happily ever after.

Viktor and Valerie really worm their way into your heart and have you pulling for them. I was sucked in from the very beginning and couldn't put it down!

If you haven't read any of the Tainted Hearts series, I highly recommend you start at the beginning with
TheSassyNerdBlog
Jun 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Okay, Woah... Just when I thought Ms. James had shown her best work, she goes and tops it with this beauty.

When I started Tainted Hearts, I wasn't 100% sure how I felt about it, but the end of book one came and I started reading into book two, I was beyond obsessed, and I had realized that the author had just been preparing me for what was to come, and boy it has been one hell of a ride.

The Mafia and His Obsession: Part 2 is the conclusion to Viktor and Valerie's story, and it was epic. It was
BooksCastleIgnite
Jun 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What can I say that I haven’t mentioned before, this book was Amazing 😉!! No Phenomenal!! The book starts with where it left off and let me say I was invested!! Gosh this book is soooooo good!! And the ending OMFG!! WTH!! I can’t wait for the next book of this epic series!!
Amber- Leave Me Alone I'm Reading
Omfg Viktor!!! I have been waiting for this book for so long and it was everything I needed and more. The twists and turns, suspense and passion... gahhh! This book is so intense!
I fell hard for Viktor a long time ago and he has always been my favorite character in the Tainted Hearts world. I just love, love, LOVE him! He’s so funny, sexy, sweet, and absolutely lethal. Just the way I like my heroes! I have completely fallen for Valerie, too. She is such a strong heroine! She is so perfect for m
Donna Wilson
May 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Priyanka Dhingra
Jun 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The journey of war, romance and the family continues. The love story of Victor and Valerie is quite difficult. Twists and turns of the emotions in this book are going to give you a hell of a ride. It's like you are crying for Valerie pain and feeling powerful for Victor.

The romance in this book is so beautifully written that you'll love and cry at the same time. Victor's and Valerie's love is not something that they had achieved easily and lived happily ever after. Even after all the
Tongan Book Lover
The Mafia and His Obsession: Part 2, is the continuation of the first part and book five of the Tainted Hearts series. It's a mafia romance that is unique like any other. After that cliffhanger from the first book, I didn't know what I was getting myself into.

Viktor and Valerie's story is an angsty one. It's forbidden, dramatic, scary and so hot. I never knew what was going to happen and I was basically on the edge of my seat the whole time. Watching these two overcome their struggles, make tou
Simply Honest
Jun 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
🖤ARC KINDLY PROVIDED FOR AN HONEST REVIEW

“I can tell whose heart is tainted and whose is just darkness”

TMAHO 2 continues where book 1 left off. Viktor and Valeria fell for each other but it’s not that simple. They have many obstacles in their way one of them being Valentin.

I won’t go into details because I don’t want to spoil this magnificent story for you guys.

I read this book in two days! I had to take breaks because my heart and soul couldn’t handle it. It was perfection and I’
Paige  Taylor
Jun 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
THE MAFIA AND HIS OBSESSION PART TWO
Happy Release Day Lylah!!!
So, I finished reading this beauty within two hours of receiving it. And I have read it almost every day since; I just can’t seem to get enough of not only Viktor and Valerie but also every other character I feel in love with from day one.
This book has also been put in the corner for a time out more than once.
I have laughed, cried, screamed, gasped, squealed and so much more while reading Viktor and Valerie’s conclusion.
Noth
Simmysbooks
Jun 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
“I-Viktor Ivanshov- had been underestimated over and over again.”

WOAH! Lylah James has outdone herself. Before I go into my rant about how much I adored this book, I would like to thank this wonderful author for providing me with an early copy!! I was so excited when this showed up on my kindle.

This is Part 2 and the final installation of Viktor and Valerie’s story….. *internally screams and cries*. I could not have imagined a better ending and this was so perfect for them. They des
TheMommaBookClub
Jun 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
𝙄𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙙𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙨, 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙗𝙞𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙣, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙡 𝙘𝙧𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙙 𝙙𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧. 𝙄𝙩 𝙘𝙧𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙘𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙞𝙩. 𝙑𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙞𝙩, 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧…𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙞𝙩. 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙠𝙚𝙥𝙩 𝙘𝙧𝙖𝙬𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙨, 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙙𝙖𝙢𝙣 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙪𝙧𝙘𝙝, 𝙗𝙚𝙜𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙘𝙮. 𝙔𝙚𝙩 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨𝙣’𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙜𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙘𝙮. -Viktor
*~*~*~*
𝕊𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕖: This story picks up where Part One left off—Viktor and Valerie are fully entrenched in a Bratva war amongst the ruling families. Viktor is struggling to play his part as
Gonewiththeromance
First things first, this book can't be read as a standalone, so be aware.
I strongly recommend to read TMHA trilogy in advance to fully enjoy Viktor's story.
ONE MORE THING TO NOTE: this book is dark, brutal and not for everyone, be aware, but you won't ever be disappointed that you read this book. Lylah James is a brilliant mafia romance author! And she showed us that twisted world in one of the most realistic ways.

So, let me tell you that I was totally consumed by this book. I was always
Bhavya Agrawal
Jun 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shaley- Pretty Little Book Blog
The Mafia and His Obsession: Part Two is obviously Book two in Viktor and Valerie’s story. BUT, this is book five in the series. I recommend you read alllll the books in the series before diving in to this one.

With that said, if you’ve read the previous books in the series, you know that Lylah brings the mind-rickety from 1 to 100 in just a few paragraphs. TMAHO2 (that’s what I’ll call it..) is no exception. The mind games, the darkness, the characters.. it all calls to my dark littl
Jennifer Pierson
Jun 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
In case you didn't get the memo, this is Part 2, SO YOU MUST READ The Mafia and His Obsession: Part 1 FIRST! If you don't, you will be lost since Part 2 is a continuation. Viktor is still playing a dangerous game with Valerie's husband. So he's juggling all kinds of things, and if even one ball drops, then it could mean death for all of them. And that's all that I'm willing to reveal, but I really really really want you to know that there's so much more going on that I truly believed that my hea ...more
Beyond The Covers Blog
Jun 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romaine
Speechless! Mindblowing!! The Mafia and His Obsession, Tainted Heart Series if filled with action, mystery, suspense, lies, deceit and sinfully delicious forbidden love that will have the pages of your book on fire. A dark, twisted and emotional story.

Viktor and Valerie's forbidden love that will touch your heart and soul.

“Viktor, you are every hope that I’ve ever had. My demons are silent in your presence, and you make my angels dance in harmony.”

Two lost and
Cofffeeandbooks
Jul 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
”Baby, I don’t want perfection. I want your flaws and every bit of cracks you have inside of your heart. I want it all, because it’s you. No one is without imperfection. If you are, then you’re fake. My sweet myshka, I don’t have time for fake. I want what’s real. I want you. And you are everything I need.”
⠀⠀
Thank you author for giving me the time I needed to write this review!

I have been obsessed with the Tainted hearts series since the first Mafia and his angel was released. I hav
Flo₂₂
hmmm, i liked it but at the same time i didn't.
i think this book was way to long for my liking, i mean, she could just make a book, not 2, she could let out the way to many sex scenes. I usually like them but, i rather have content too you know ?
even with this second book unfortunately i couldn't connect with them and i know it's because his "love" for Alya that made me so upset, i still didn't forgive him for how he tried with her in Alessio's books and in all his first book, the se
Stephanie Magana
Jun 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I'll admit and say that I was nervous when I was going to begin reading the conclusion of Viktor and Valerie. We left off with them being both in the middle of a war with both families since Viktor is strying to be loyal with Alessio and being a prince. Although while doing so, his emotions and thoughts on Valerie make it difficut to do his job because in the end he just wants to safe her and complete his duty. My heart hurts or valerie as she is tied up still with Valentin Solonik but starts to ...more
Ga Books LoverX
Jun 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book and duet is freaking INSANE! Victor and Valerie are both hurting so freaking much and all you want to do is just give them a hug. Victor is a slave to doing what he needs to do for his family, but Valerie is legit a slave. This book will give you ALL of the emotions and is not an easy book in the slightest to read, but if you like your romance on the darker side, it is absolutely a freaking must!

Also, there are some major bombs thrown in to where you gasp and literally say
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• CONVICT: A Dark Romance (Sin City Salvation Book 2)
  • Twisted Bonds (The Camorra Chronicles #4)
  • Queen of the Underworld (Tales of Olympus, #3)
  • Awakening (Tales of Olympus, #2)
  • Depraved (Sinful, #3)
  • Claudio: A Dark Mafia Hate Story (Chicago Crime Family Book 2)
  • Luca Vitiello (Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles #0)
  • Damage
  • Beautifully Brutal (Cavalieri Della Morte)
  • Collateral
  • Fallen Saint (All The Pretty Things, #2)
  • Light My Fire (Sex. Rock. Mafia., #1)
  • Old Flame: Dante's Story (Morelli Family, #8)
  • Innocence (Tales of Olympus, #1)
  • Callum's Hell
  • A Cruel Love
  • Trapped with the Mob Boss: A Mafia Romance (Petrov Bratva)
  • Control Freak
Author of The Mafia and His Angel. Creator of Alessio Ivanshov and Aylessio.

Reading is her first love and always will be.
Writing is her passion. She writes because the voices in her head won't stop and because they deserve to be heard and read. Lylah James writes about drool worthy and total alpha males, with strong and sweet heroines. She makes her readers cry - sob their eyes out, swoon, curse

Tainted Hearts (6 books)
  • The Mafia And His Angel: Part 1 (Tainted Hearts, #1)
  • The Mafia And His Angel: Part 2 (Tainted Hearts, #2)
  • The Mafia And His Angel: Part 3 (Tainted Hearts, #3)
  • Blood and Roses (Tainted Hearts, #3.5)
  • The Mafia And His Obsession: Part 1 (Tainted Hearts #4)