Start by marking “The Mafia and His Obsession: Part 2 (Tainted Hearts, #5)” as Want to Read:
The Mafia and His Obsession: Part 2 (Tainted Hearts, #5)

The Mafia and His Obsession: Part 2

(Tainted Hearts #5)

𝑰'𝒗𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈.
𝑵𝒐 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆. 𝑵𝒐 𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒊𝒄𝒆.

The Devil owned me, body and soul - but not my heart. It was the only part of me which could never be claimed...

...𝑜𝑟 𝑠𝑜 𝐼 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡.

Viktor weaved his way into my heart and imprinted on my soul. He made it clear he was there to stay. Even when the darkness blinded us, he never left my side.

What we share was sweet, unt
Published June 11th 2019

To ask other readers questions about The Mafia and His Obsession, please sign up.
Recent Questions
This question contains spoilers... (view spoiler)

Start your review of The Mafia and His Obsession: Part 2 (Tainted Hearts, #5)
Jessica ❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥
4.5

Lylah's done it again! I just can't get enough of her books. She is the kind of author that consistently delivers. I never have to wonder if I'm going to enjoy one of her stories. I know that I am without a doubt before I even pick it up. They're always captivating from the first page, and I never cease to be entertained from start to finish.

image host

The Mafia and His Obsession Part 1 and 2 are Viktor and Valerie's story, but you should read The Mafia and His Angel Part 1, 2, and 3 before pickin
Insane Book Lover
Jun 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
♥️ 'A story filled with paper swans and dancing.'⁣ ♥️

INSTAGRAM: Insane Book Lover 😊❤

————⁣
❤️ ARC kindly provided by the this awesome author, in exchange for an honest review.⁣
————⁣

Soooo, this book... This book...⁣ 👏

The Mafia and His Obsession Part 2. The conclusion of Vikterie's story, truly gave me all the feels. It was beyond expectation. It had me hooked.⁣

It was such an exhilarating read.⁣

I read it in ONE DAY (with Part 1) yes. I did that. I started reading Part 1 the night before an
Beatrice Masaluñga
This was a good and satisfying conclusion to Viktor Ivanshov and Valerie Blackwell-Solonik's whirlwind romance. It's full of emotions, suffering, deaths, revelations and hardships.

Viktor is impressive playing mind games and I love he's two steps ahead on his plans. There is one point it was suicidal but holy crap, the guy is as brutal as Alessio. Even he's the second in command, the loyalty he exhibits is outstanding and Alessio trusts his decisions. He did well on his undercover mission.

Valeri
⏃ : ✦ villainous_vixen ⏃ : ✦
5 My Dark Knight Stars

Val and Viktor

Last night, I found forgiveness in her touch.
I found redemption in her kisses.
And I found love in her eyes.

WOW. The Mafia and His Obsession: Part 2 by Lylah James hit me with all the feels. . This is not a hearts and flowers type of romance. It's a dark, twisted masterpiece. Pain, loneliness, despair, and obsession. . . Viktor is so used to be alone. Until he meets his beauty, Valerie. He has a fierce protectiveness over her, and would
☆ laur ★
RELEASE DATE: 11 June 2019
CLIFFHANGER: Yes

ARC KINDLY PROVIDED FOR AN HONEST REVIEW

description

“You are the hope I never had. My demons are silent in your presence, and you make my angels dance in harmony”.

description

The Mafia and His Obsession Part 2 is book five of the Tainted Hearts Series. You absolutely have to read the last five books before you read this and believe me, it’s worth it. The plot and charact
Anonymous Girl
Book #1~OWN
The Mafia And His Obsession: Part 1
The Mafia And His Obsession Part 1 (Tainted Hearts #4) by Lylah James
1/10/20
$3.99

AMAZON~Tainted Hearts Series (2 book series)
Goodreads~Tainted Hearts Series 6 primary works

Synopsis: Male has made a deal for the safety of his family. Then he meets someone & he must decide if to choose his family or his obsession (I assume is the woman)? (Dark / Organized Crime / Romantic Suspense~GR & Amazon labels)
Book #2~OWN
The Mafia and His Obsession: Part 2
The Mafia and His Obsession Part 2 (Tainted Hearts, #5) by Lylah James
Synopsis: (Review has me wanting to read this one...https://www.good
Elsa Gomes (BookishAurora)
Rate: 4,5/ 5 stars

Goodness gracious, this woman does not play. Well, besides with our emotions, she does do a lot of that and she did it a lot in Viktor's books. I gotta say I survived a couple of heart attacks and many chapters spent in a deep anxiety over knowing the fate of this and that character.

Lylah never fails to amaze me with that plotting brain of hers. Her plots are full proof and filled with all the twists and turns that have my heart doing severe palpitations. She has given me the
Zainab M.
Jun 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Mafia & His Obsession Part 2 by @authorlylahjames.

What is it with me loving any mafia romance this woman writes? Well, you gotta give this book a massive surprise of your own to know the secret. TMAHO 2 continues where it left off previously with things becoming more cunning, vicious and dangerous for both Viktor and Valerie. These two have always been like a moth and flame. Trouble in paradise, eh? Leave it to this giant fucker to bring down each and everyone that stands in his way of LOVE!
April Symes
The Mafia and His Obsession: Part 2 by Lylah James is filled with all the twists, turns, angst, obsession, pain, anger, loneliness, mind games and emotional feels. This story hit me in the heart while still weaving the dark mind games that Ms. James is known for with her stories.
Viktor and Valeria's story was one that will leave readers on pins and needles while also hitting them in the feels. Book 2 is the conclusion of their story and what a story theirs is. Make sure to bring tissues and don
SANDRA
Jun 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Worth the wait!!!!

Wow. Wow. Wow. I wished I could give this book 10 stars. I tried to read this book chapter by chapter on Wattpad, but I eventually gave up, because I could not deal with the angst. It was fate that I stumbled across this book today when I was searching for another book.

The series and characters were so imbedded in my soul that I remembered everything and I picked up right where I left off. Viktor and Valerie...sigh. My soul is happy!

Lylah James did not disappoint. I am a fan
Dani
Jun 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Once again Lylah blows me away. With every book in this series, her writing evolves and it's so clear why she's become one of my favorite one-click authors. This is part two, so you do need to read the first part to get the full effect of Lylah's dark world.

I'm still reeling from the emotions that is so clear in James' writing. Her mafia men are both hot and dangerous. The pages are filled with suspense, as well as steam that will leave you needing more than just a cold shower.

I would recommen
isabella ✿
Feb 16, 2021 rated it really liked it
if u think about it, after we learned the truth on what actually happened to her family, valerie’s story is so heartbreaking 💔
sunny
Sep 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
this is the best book in the series so far. gave it a higher ranking bc of the ending and epilogue wowowowowowow
Minnie
Aug 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved the book.
• Island Queen Reads • Ofa •
The Mafia and His Obsession: Part 2, is the continuation of the first part and book five of the Tainted Hearts series. It's a mafia romance that is unique like any other. After that cliffhanger from the first book, I didn't know what I was getting myself into.

Viktor and Valerie's story is an angsty one. It's forbidden, dramatic, scary and so hot. I never knew what was going to happen and I was basically on the edge of my seat the whole time. Watching these two overcome their struggles, make tou
Cat Imb || The Reading Cat ||
Lylah James is one hell of a talented author. There is something special that happens when you read one of her books. She writes magic, and it blows me away. EVERY. DAMN. TIME.

James has a very distinct style of writing. It has musicality, tempo, rhythm. She uses pauses expertly. She uses breaks to her advantage. She uses punctuation to create an ambiance and a mood. She is one of the best authors out there when it comes to that. I kid you not. Her use of repetition also adds to the rhythmic writ
hopelesslyinlovewith_books
Oct 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book!! Absolutely loved it! Victor and Valerie’s story was sad and heartbreaking yet beautiful and healing! I am a huge lover of Mafia romance and Lylah James really knows how to write one. It’s got the good and evil aspect. It has the deep depth of depravity, yet it shows the human, passionate side of these amazing made men too. That’s what I love about these stories in this series. The men aren’t hard all of the time. They have their soft spots for their women and the children in th ...more
Lover of Romance
Sep 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
In the conclusion of this series or at least this couple we have such a powerful story that is heartbreaking in many moments but it delivers a HEA for the couple so I was more than content with how it ended although it saddened me what happens towards the end. You need to put your guard up though or at least prepare yourself, I even read the ending first to make sure the characters I care the most about lived because at the end of the day its a suspenseful mafia romance. We truly see the darknes ...more
Jennifer D.
Jul 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love this series! These books are dark with twists and turns that leave you reeling and keep you guessing. There is also so much passion and the characters never stop fighting for their happily ever after.

Viktor and Valerie really worm their way into your heart and have you pulling for them. I was sucked in from the very beginning and couldn't put it down!

If you haven't read any of the Tainted Hearts series, I highly recommend you start at the beginning with Alessio and Ayla in The
TheSassyNerdBlog
Jun 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Okay, Woah... Just when I thought Ms. James had shown her best work, she goes and tops it with this beauty.

When I started Tainted Hearts, I wasn't 100% sure how I felt about it, but the end of book one came and I started reading into book two, I was beyond obsessed, and I had realized that the author had just been preparing me for what was to come, and boy it has been one hell of a ride.

The Mafia and His Obsession: Part 2 is the conclusion to Viktor and Valerie's story, and it was epic. It was
Bia
May 19, 2021 rated it really liked it
We finally have a happy ending for Viktor and Valerie, it took a long time but finally it was! I liked this book, but like all the previous books in this series it ends up getting so tiring of drama, and look that i am a person who loves good drama, but anyway i loved the couple they are very cute. Well, i don't have much more to say about this book.. but i had to say that i’m so anxious to Nikolay and Ev books, i can only think about them and this ending i just need to know what happened! ...more
BooksCastleIgnite
Jun 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What can I say that I haven’t mentioned before, this book was Amazing 😉!! No Phenomenal!! The book starts with where it left off and let me say I was invested!! Gosh this book is soooooo good!! And the ending OMFG!! WTH!! I can’t wait for the next book of this epic series!!
Ernestine
May 20, 2021 rated it really liked it
This is what I signed up for . This is the content I deserve and signed up for
I enjoyed the series and this one made things better
I love the growth from Victor and I love love him and Valeries love
So beautiful ❤️
Amber- Leave Me Alone I’m Reading
Omfg Viktor!!! I have been waiting for this book for so long and it was everything I needed and more. The twists and turns, suspense and passion... gahhh! This book is so intense!
I fell hard for Viktor a long time ago and he has always been my favorite character in the Tainted Hearts world. I just love, love, LOVE him! He’s so funny, sexy, sweet, and absolutely lethal. Just the way I like my heroes! I have completely fallen for Valerie, too. She is such a strong heroine! She is so perfect for m
Donna Wilson
May 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Avery
Jan 29, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I can't get enough of Lylah's books... the cliffhangers, she really knows how to leave us hanging! But her ability to write characters so beautifully broken is something I admire with my whole heart. Valerie and Viktor's story is painful, but it's perfect in its own broken way. I absolutely loved it, but before you read it, you need to be aware of your triggers before you start this book because it is a dark book. I won't say much and spoil the book, but the secrets, and the absolute perfection ...more
Priyanka  Dhingra
Jun 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The journey of war, romance and the family continues. The love story of Victor and Valerie is quite difficult. Twists and turns of the emotions in this book are going to give you a hell of a ride. It's like you are crying for Valerie pain and feeling powerful for Victor.

The romance in this book is so beautifully written that you'll love and cry at the same time. Victor's and Valerie's love is not something that they had achieved easily and lived happily ever after. Even after all the drama ends
Gonewiththeromance
First things first, this book can't be read as a standalone, so be aware.
I strongly recommend to read TMHA trilogy in advance to fully enjoy Viktor's story.
ONE MORE THING TO NOTE: this book is dark, brutal and not for everyone, be aware, but you won't ever be disappointed that you read this book. Lylah James is a brilliant mafia romance author! And she showed us that twisted world in one of the most realistic ways.

So, let me tell you that I was totally consumed by this book. I was always intri
Destini’s Bookshelf ❥
THE MAFIA AND HIS OBSESSION… has an a ending to a new beginning with a game that must be played. There is a master. A king. A 𝑃𝑎𝑘𝑎𝑛. You either can play the game in a smart demeanor or fuck it up and lose. Lose because you become distracted, not by the component. No, distracted by the forbidden acts you can cause while waiting for the components next move. Distraction of a girl with a deafening reality and troubling fate. One can become easily addicted to the distraction, letting it overpower yo ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Bound By Blood Anthology (Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles, #7.5)
  • Kingpin's Foxglove (The Tarkhanov Empire, #1)
  • Twisted Cravings (The Camorra Chronicles, #6)
  • Fragile Longing
  • The Darkest Temptation (Made, #3)
  • Principessa of Chicago (The Rocchetti Dynasty, #2)
  • Bound by Love (Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles, #6)
  • Slay Belles & Mayhem
  • Twisted Bonds (The Camorra Chronicles, #4)
  • The Rocchetti Queen (The Rocchetti Dynasty, #3)
  • Bound by Temptation (Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles, #4)
  • The Bloody Bride (The Rocchetti Dynasty, #1)
  • The Maddest Obsession (Made, #2)
  • Twisted Pride (The Camorra Chronicles, #3)
  • Bound by the Past (Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles, #7)
  • Bound by Vengeance (Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles, #5)
See top shelves…
Author of The Mafia and His Angel. Creator of Alessio Ivanshov and Aylessio.

Reading is her first love and always will be.
Writing is her passion. She writes because the voices in her head won't stop and because they deserve to be heard and read. Lylah James writes about drool worthy and total alpha males, with strong and sweet heroines. She makes her readers cry - sob their eyes out, swoon, curse

Tainted Hearts (10 books)
  • The Mafia And His Angel: Part 1 (Tainted Hearts, #1)
  • The Mafia And His Angel: Part 2 (Tainted Hearts, #2)
  • The Mafia And His Angel: Part 3 (Tainted Hearts, #3)
  • Blood and Roses (Tainted Hearts, #3.5)
  • The Mafia And His Obsession: Part 1 (Tainted Hearts #4)
  • TMAHB: Part One (Tainted Hearts, #6)
  • TMAHB: Part Two (Tainted Hearts, #7)
  • TMAHR (Tainted Hearts, #8)
  • Queen's Reign (Tainted Hearts, #9)