Start by marking “Breaking Everly” as Want to Read:

Breaking Everly

Two hearts. One extraordinary connection. A love like no other…

Everly.
From the moment I laid eyes on him at the age of fourteen, I knew he was my forever.
We made memories.
We shared our dreams.
He was my world.
But one night, everything changed.
My beautiful life was ripped apart, my heart broken into thousands of pieces, and my only hope of finding freedom was to run.
Life be
Published August 31st 2019 by Independently published

To ask other readers questions about Breaking Everly, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Breaking Everly

D.M.
Aug 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Breaking Everly is outside my usual reading zone. I’ve been doing a few of these lately. I was drawn to this book because I really liked K.L. Jessop’s last book. Emotional reads are an area I don’t venture into often, however I enjoyed this one.

Two people madly in love torn apart by an ugly complication. Adam and Everly were young when they first felt their connection. Both knew they had something special. Yet sometimes love isn’t enough.

Ten years later the pair are reunited. Their passed hinder
Paula
Sep 04, 2019 rated it it was ok
This could have been a semi nice 2nd chance, but yet again, Hero gets to move on & f**k other women while heroine is frozen. I only got to 35% before I DNF'd because honestly I am tired of 2nd chance stories that always have Hero moving on to OW.

Granted, I understand he was hurt & angry that heroine left him without explanation, but couldn't we have some 2nd chance romances in which the MCs stay celibate & true to each other? Is that so hard to ask?

I loved the bond & true love th
Aug 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
Breaking Everly is grittily intense, heart-wrenching, high angst, emotional, while also being wholly beautiful, poignant, and moving. Everly and Adam’s story is a raw, complex, and break your heart kind of book. The rawness and realness of Everly and her journey is one that will you keep you turning the pages.

K.L. Jessop brings her A game when it comes to understanding the ins and outs of Everly descent into a lonely and dark place - one that seems almost impossible to pull herself out of becaus
Cranky - The Book Curmudgeon
Aug 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 Cranky Stars

Breaking Everly is a tale of great love and an even greater loss. It will tug at your heart and you start to feel what Everly and Adam are going through. Their happy moments and their low moments. Your heart will break right along with them but you find yourself cheering for them to come through the other side stronger than they were before.

Adam has always loved Everly since the moment he laid eyes on her. She rocked his world with a simple smile and he knew she was it for him. Sur
Angelina
Sep 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow, what a breathtaking and emotional story that literally breaks you and then slowly puts you back together again. Breaking Everly takes hold from the first chapter and doesn't let go until the end. It's one of the most moving stories I've read in a while and you'll need a box of tissues at your side ready. There were times I found myself sat there rubbing my chest as my heart literally ached for this couple.

“You are the night sky to my morning sun. You are and always will be the light of my l
Vanessa ♛Queen Alchemy ϟ Novel Nerd Faction♛
Disclaimer: This review MAY contain spoilers. I received an Advance Reader Copy at no cost from the publisher/author. All opinions in my review are my own.

This is a story that will stay with you long after you have closed the book. This is an intense and emotional love story that is not sunshine and roses. This is a story that will gut your core and then radiate heat inside you slowly to heal you back again.

This story is told in such an atmospheric way that you feel like you are right inside t
Teri
Sep 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I just don't know where to start and end with this review there is so much I want to say but wont and the rest the words wont do it justice. 10 years ago they were the couple that everyone knew without a doubt would stand the test of time. 10 years ago that all changed in the blink of an eye. Jealousy, vengeance and pure freaking evil showed it's ugly face and tore them to shreds. I haven't read this authors individual work but had read a collaboration or two, I wasn't ready. The pure raw emotio ...more
Jennifer Pierson
Sep 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Adam & Everly were fated to be together, and they NEVER thought anything could break them apart. However, life is a funny thing & when it hits, sometimes it's more than anyone can bear, and life was definitely mean to these two, as an very ugly situation broke them up. They're apart for 10 years before fate steps back in to reunite them. Their past baggage made it hard for them to move forward, but again, fate was on their side thankfully. This story tried to break me with all the angst, ...more
Emlovesreading
Breaking Everly
So this book excited me because the story takes place in pretty much my little corner of the world. I’m from the Lake District, which is where this book is set and often visit Keswick and the surrounding areas.
So this is a second chance love story and it’s so heartbreaking. Adam and Everly are childhood sweethearts, in fact I’d go as far as to say they were soulmates. But something so horrible and terrible happens and it breaks them apart. Leaving them both heartbroken but for di
Ga Books LoverX
Sep 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Talk about an emotional read! This is not light-hearted, it is tough and makes you acknowledge horrible truths. That being said, it might have been angst, but there is also light at the end of the tunnel because Everly and Adam love each other so much. The question is just if they can get over everything that happened and live their HEA.

Everly is one of the strongest heroines I have read in a while, and this book shows that you have to be able to love yourself before you can love someone else an
Louise Roach
Sep 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have been lucky enough to read this book a number of times now and every time I am overwhelmed by the emotion packed into the story.

Breaking Everly is KL Jessop’s best book to date. The storyline, the characters, the feels, the raw emotion makes this a rollercoaster of a story.

Adam and Everly are superb characters. This is a second chance romance. Adam and Everly were everything to one another; engaged and planning a long future together.

When their future is taken away from them for Everly
Breen Rdz
Sep 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
“Breaking Everly was a mix of love and lost. It was a breathtaking and extremely emotional story. My heart was broken and then recovered slowly. Chapter after chapter I was more engaged, not wanting to stop until the end.

Adam and Everly love was fated and fierce. Their love was powerful, intense, strong and against everything until life tear them apart. Their forever simply vanished. Until circumstances bring them back together after 10 years but their past are still haunting them.

This book wa
Wendy Livingstone
Sep 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Everly and Adam had an everlasting love, until they are torn apart by circumstances. Now 10 years later fate brings them back together, but will they be able to have a 2nd chance? No spoilers; this is a story which is an emotional roller coaster journey throughout. This is a beautifully written, poignant story, which is filled with angst, and is a complex, raw, gritty, intense, heartbreaking, and all consuming and powerful read. I was totally captivated throughout this addictive page turner, but ...more
Karina Giblin
Sep 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
ERMERGERD! All the feels!

This book was edge of your seat, nail biting angst with a high dose of WHAT THE ACTUAL EFF (yes, I sent a message containing those words to the author!)

It starts out so sweet, it makes you jealous of the amazing relationship between Adam and Everly.
Soon, it becomes a tangled mess of emotions- anger, heartbreak, hope and relief only to throw you back to WTAF?!

A definite roller coaster of feelings.

But, that ending was freaking awesome! I was left feeling so happy 😍 albeit
Paula
Aug 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow just wow!!
This book is full of heartbreak, anguish, pain but always love. HEA??....that would be telling!
It has some tough topics but the way it has been beautifully written pulls you in and keeps you turning the pages. It certainly kept me gripped throughout.
It shows you that you never know what someone you love has gone through so never give up on them x
One of the best books i have read in 2019
Megan Klose
Sep 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic characters and story writing. I loved Everly and Adam so much. Be ready with the tissues because even though this is a romance you will need them. You feel for these two and their story pulls you in. I never want to give anything away in my reviews so just know you will love these two and they will work hard for their happy ever after!
Brandy Roberts
Sep 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
I thought Breaking Everly was a good story it would be the first one that I've read by K.L Jessop and I'm excited to read more by her . My heart really broke for the couple they truly loved one another and when the reasoning for the separation came to light lets just my emotions were all over the place .I can't wait to read more by the author in the future .
Nicola Burbridge
Aug 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A brilliant book by K. L. Jessop. I was unsure of reading it at the moment but decided to. What an amazing read. The connection of Everly and Adam is just the best. She knew she could trust him it just took time. Another great read but sad in places. Love ya K xx
Lauren Hutchinson
Sep 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was such an emotional read but amazing at the same time. It was a fantastic storyline that made you feel like you were living alongside the characters. It had happy and sad aspects to the story but I thought it was delivered perfectly.
E&A Book
Sep 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A beautiful story of loss, betrayal, sacrifice, and a second chance to start over. I loved this story. It made me smile, cry, and believe in the power of love.
Jade Pitman
Jul 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It’s amazing 😍😍😍
Elizabeth
Sep 04, 2019 marked it as nope-nope-nope
Celibate heroine 🙄
Amanda Lee
Aug 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Breaking Everly is such an incredible and emotional read. The emotions are gritty and real, you feel everything along with them.

Adam and Everly were made for each other and you could see it when they were young. They were incredibly sweet and my heart broke for them when they were torn apart.

My heart hurt so bad at everything Everly went through and the pain it caused both her and Adam. I loved Adam’s reactions, his anger and love were so prominent. He nearly broke me. They both have healing t
K.L. Jessop
Jul 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
BREAKING EVERLY - A raw, emotionally charged second chance romance packed with anguish, courage and unforgettable love.

NOW LIVE!
Amazon UK: http://bit.ly/2KH9z4gBEUK
Amazon US: http://bit.ly/2ZakD3mBEUS
Amazon CA: http://bit.ly/2H4MPdrBECA
Amazon AU: http://bit.ly/2KyZp77BEAU
BookLover
Sep 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
The emotion. The heartbreak. The loss. This book absolutely wrecked me, piece by piece, but then slowly put it all back together. It is a book of second chances, turmoil, and an overall love story that all romance lovers will truly fall in love with. The authors words leap off the page at you as you read. I swear, I am part of this world.

It is a book that stays with you long after the last word. It will make you obsess and stay up site to finish. This author is a genius at writing. It has so ma
Andrea Morgan
Sep 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Heartbreakingly beautiful book full of angst,hurt and humour i loved it this so much it really hits you in the feels!!!

Adam and everly are complete soul mates ,destined for a life together from a very early age, until life throws a heartbreaking curveball into the works, hearts are broken and worlds are torn apart .

After 10 years of running from her past a family tragedy brings everly home and is forced to face the demons that haunt her can adam break down those walls and bring the girl he alway
Jatoria Walker
Sep 14, 2019
Lena
rated it it was ok
Sep 04, 2019
KLJ lives in South West England just on the edge of Dartmoor where the moorland goes on for days. It's beautiful, breath-taking and occasionally rather wet. She probably swears way more than she should, her mum makes the best cupcakes in history, and she goes weak at the knees for a man with a five o'clock shadow.
“Because your love is like no other. It’s sealed amongst the stars.” 0 likes