Start by marking “The Missing Alphabet (A Gregory Green Adventure #4)” as Want to Read:
The Missing Alphabet (A Gregory Green Adventure #4)

The Missing Alphabet

(A Gregory Green Adventure #4)

The paper alphabet letters in Gregory Green’s classroom have gone missing, and it’s up to him and his friends to find those missing letters. They go on a hunt through the school, hoping to find them. They spot letters next to things that start with those letters, like B for Bananas in the cafeteria. But will they be able to find the entire alphabet?

The Missing Alphabet is
Published June 3rd 2019 by Elaine Kaye

To ask other readers questions about The Missing Alphabet, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Missing Alphabet

Start your review of The Missing Alphabet (A Gregory Green Adventure #4)
Sherry Fundin
I adored this cute mystery of The Missing Alphabet and enjoyed the colorful illustrations and adventure Gregory Green embarks on with his fellow students, working together, searching, thinking, collaborating…I believe it will have children thinking and I could picture your child on your lap, bouncing in eager anticipation to begin their own search for The Missing Alphabet, an interactive story that will delight children of all ages.

I voluntarily reviewed a free copy of The Missing Alphabet by El
Toi Thomas
Nov 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is another great installment in the Gregory Green Adventure series. Gregory is back at school and going a mission to find letters with a team of friends. The educational activities in and at the end of the story are a nice touch. While it took me a while to truly appreciate Sammy's role in the series, I was sad to see less of him this time around but was delighted to read about his secret at the end.

Highly recommended.
Valerie
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Very cute book

I thought this was a good way to teach the alphabet with a mystery to solve. It makes learning new words into a game.
Admin
rated it it was ok
Jul 22, 2020
Chrys Fey
Jun 14, 2019
Susan
Jul 11, 2020
Elaine Kaye
Oct 28, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)

• Voyagers: The Third Ghost
  • Along the Tapajós
  • 1, 2, 3, Who's Cleaning the Sea? A Counting Picture Book About Protecting Our Planet
  • Geese Are Not Pets
  • Alone: A Story of Friendship in the Darkness of Space
  • Ghost in the House
  • My Sergei: A Love Story
  • The Christmas Cookie Club
  • Grumpy Old Gods, Volume 3
  • Good Tidings and Great Joy: Protecting the Heart of Christmas
  • Wheel-Mouse vs All The Crazy Robots
  • Breakfast in Bed (Bed & Breakfast #1)
  • Grumpy Owl
  • Relay
  • Sloths Don't Run
  • Not Just a Princess
  • Bedtime for Picco Puppy
  • I Am Not Afraid to Fail
Elaine Kaye is the author of A Gregory Green Adventure Series, featuring Pea Soup Disaster, Doctor Mom, Halloween Ride, and The Missing Alphabet.

She has worked as a library assistant and teacher's assistant in elementary schools in the Sunshine State. She currently lives in Florida, but she has called Michigan; Honolulu, Hawaii; and Okinawa, Japan home.

She is a grandmother to three boys.

A Gregory Green Adventure (5 books)
  • Pea Soup Disaster (A Gregory Green Adventure #1)
  • Doctor Mom (A Gregory Green Adventure #2)
  • Halloween Ride (A Gregory Green Adventure #3)
  • Sleigh Ride (Gregory Green Adventure #5)

News & Interviews