Start by marking “Big Dicker (Harem Station #2)” as Want to Read:
Big Dicker (Harem Station #2)

Big Dicker

(Harem Station #2)

Welcome to Mighty Minions Resort.
Jimmy’s personal hell.

All Jimmy wants is a booster shot of DNA scrambler so he never has to find his one-true soul mate. But life rarely goes the way you plan it.

After dropping Xyla off on Blue Sand Beach for a little vacay with her sexbot girlfriends the Big Dicker has to make an emergency landing on the demon-themed Mighty Minions Re
Published June 10th 2019 by Science Future Press

To ask other readers questions about Big Dicker, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Big Dicker

Start your review of Big Dicker (Harem Station #2)
Ꮗ€♫◗☿ ❤️ ilikebooksbest.com ❤️
It’s been so long since I read the last book, I forgot how totally awesome this series is!

I remembered liking the first two Harem Station books I had read (Booty Hunter and Star Crossed), and thinking they were surprisingly much better than I originally thought they would be. Of course I thought they would be pretty smutty and funny being that they centered around alien races where the males were Akeelians which means that genetically they have purple eyes and not one, but two magnificently long
Linda (un)Conventional Bookworms
*I received a free copy of Big Dicker. This has in no way influenced my review which is honest and unbiased.*

Big Dicker continues the story of some of my favorite humanoid aliens! The puns, the fun and the hotness grabbed my attention from the start, and I had a lot of fun with Jimmy's story! Especially because nobody could ever pronounce his name right - that had me giggle each time :) Delphi was a nice new addition to the cast of characters, and I loved how sneaky she was in the beginning.

New
Carissa
Wow, this world keeps on building and building. I'm truly loving this genre change Julie is writing and from the past few books I have been reading. Things have started to get twisted with the main plot, so I can't wait to see how it all turns out. I loved how this one was also unpredictable and keeps me guessing.

Definitely read the series in order.
Veronica LaRoche
Jun 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This series is PHENOMENAL. Jimmy and Delphi are so amazing together. I love Jimmy and Delphi’s story and the twists WOW, I didn’t see that coming. JA is such a brilliant writer and I absolutely love every book and characters that she has written. This series is crazy good, I can’t wait too see what will happen next. So excited for Luck’s story next.

I voluntarily reviewed this Advanced Reader Copy of this book.
Pam Nelson
Jun 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book, it was funny and sexy.
It was organic how Jimmy and Delphi meet and connected, well maybe not organic ;) but it felt that way.
We meet some key players and you really get a better understanding of this world that the author has created. She keeps you on your toes and the twists you don’t see coming will blow your mind and have you smiling like ‘ahh yes she is an evil genius.’

The Loathsome One and the ships are kinda scary not going to lie, but boy do they make things interesti
Brandee (un)Conventional Bookworms
Oh boy! KC Cross/JA Huss really turned up the excitement and action in Big Dicker ! I loved getting Jimmy's story. And just as his name is unique for an Akeelian (no one can pronounce it!) his love story is unique as well. Delphi just "fit" him and it was funny to think they fell in love the "old-fashioned way." Even more exciting than the romance though was the intrigue. Everything from trying to figure out what is going on with Mighty Minions station to the conspiracy to kidnap Jimmy to sec ...more
Debra
Aug 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fantasy
Julie is great at world building, creating characters that readers can’t help but fall in love with, and plot twist in her sexy romance novels, and she delivers again with this hot sexy sci fi. Love what I’ve read and looking forward to reading the next novel in this series.
Wendy LeGrand
Jun 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
I never imagined I would enjoy reading Sci-Fi so much! And maybe it has to do with the way that JA Huss is writing it under the pen name KC Cross! It's no secret that she can write the hell out of the sexy times! And Jimmy and Delphi have plenty of sexy times in Big Dicker!

This time around, the action doesn't take place on Harem Station, or even anywhere near it. Jimmy ends up having to make an emergency stop on Mighty Minions Station after his ship, Big Dicker gets a virus that requires her ge
Courtney
Received this book from Author for Honest Review
I Give this Book a 4/5 Star Rating.

Heat: 4.5/5
Romance: 4/5
Suspense: 4/5
Drama: 5.5

No Spoilers.
I advise you to read the books in ordered, you can’t read this one without the others.
Really Liked Jimmy pretty much from the Start, and Delphi was surprisingly likable and it was very quickly also.
I was kinda afraid at the beginning this was going to be a fast paced book despite all the chapters, but it was reasonably slow and perfectly paced.
Each book so
Diane Deguzman Wright
Jun 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Clare
Jun 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
That was omg amazing, So many parts I loved and the story is so freaking good, I couldn't get enough, And I need the next book like right now. Julie is hitting these books out and for me ever book I start I'm pulled into and don't want it to end.
Susie Price
Jun 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG...So This little gem is SO NOT What you will expect...one of her best Mindf*cks in awhile if ya ask me....but I love this kind of stuff and I also love her writing so well it goes hand in hand. And I truly want to Thank You Julie for the EOBS in Booty Hunter 10 times Over!!! Isten I will take him YES!! Gideon will come when its ready!!

SO "JIMMY" LMAO that they cant say the most normal name to me is hilarious. Big Dicker has a ton of LOL moments and then some real Creepy crazy ones of is this
Silvia
Fun, action, romance

Big Dicker (Harem Station book 3) is packed full of fun, action, and romance. This book is about Jimmy who is one of the outlaw brothers and he just happens to have a name that’s the hardest to pronounce! Jimmy. Say it slowly. No, it’s Jim-eeee! You have to read the book, lol. It had me in stitches.

As with the previous books, a princess is involved. Most of the action takes place at the Mighty Minions Resort, a kid/family friendly kinda creepy fantasyland and like all theme p
Qat Wanders
Jul 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Still obsessed with this series and it keeps getting better and better!

This went in a completely different direction than I was expecting. So far, each book circles around a different pair of main characters. So it’s nice to get to know each character from the original group. Which is a group of brothers. And then we meet their female soulmates.

But there is a lot more to it than that in this one. What’s great about this one is it takes place in a sci-fi theme park planet. Which is freaking hila
Liz
Jun 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Sci-Fi romances are new to me but if JA Huss writes it, I will read it. Big Dicker by JA Huss, writing as KC Cross, was fun, steamy and full of surprises. Jimmy has no intentions in finding his soul mate and will do what it takes to avoid it. But when his ship has an emergency, he finds himself on the Mighty Minion Resort. His worst nightmare.

Delphi is a princess that is strong, determined and on a mission. Her mission? Jimmy, but once they meet, they can’t deny what they feel. At the same time
Avephoenix
Jun 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This series keeps getting better and better!!
Big Dicker is a fantastic book, with lots of suspense, humor, steam, romance, action, and the mix of everything you're looking in an amazing, adventurous and original Sci-Fi Romance!

Brilliantly well-written; a world-built so greatly developed that I found myself having fun, while reading and enjoying every minute of it. Jimmy and his Big Dicker had taken me in a wild and fabulous ride, where the story and all the great characters came to life!!

I can'
Lori Sang
Jun 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
What a fun sci-fi adventure!

This series is so fun! Poor Jimmy having a name everyone just love to mis-pronounce cuz you know in the Harem Station world, it’s an unusual name. All he wanted was to NOT find his soulmate but plans have a way of messing up. And Delphi is a badass!
Jimmy and Delphi’s “adventure” on Mighty Minions Resort was hilarious. It reminds me why I rarely go to Disneyland even though it’s just a 15 min. drive down the street. I feel for Jimmy. LOL!
Anyways, this is another fun
Karen Hicks
I love this universe!

I never thought I'd read and enjoy sci-fi but as Julie says in the EOBS, it's not hard core sci-fi, more of a romance with different types of people. When Jimmy is lured into the Mighty Minions Station it's the last place he wants to be. He doesn't like the kids and especially the high prices. But when Delphi finally catches up with him, things change. Loved the book and can't wait to read more!
Gia
Jun 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
All the stars

I love this book and the series! JA Huss anything you write is fantastic! This book is so fun and sexy. I totally didn't see that twist coming, but I loved it. I can't wait for the rest of the series! I didnt know how I would feel about sci fi romance but now I know I love it. This book was great, the mis pronouncing of Jimmy had me crying I was laughing so hard. I can't say enough good things, go read this series!
Chantal Pare
Jun 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it from beginning to end!

I throughly enjoyed this book from beginning to end. The experience of the Mighty Minions resort was very well written and I could definitely envision it. I really connected to this book and the characters. I was a little concerned going in because I didn't really connect to the story and characters in Booty Hunter. Big Dicker I loved!

Can't wait to see where it goes next.

I received an ARC from the author in exchange for an honest review.
Ri
Jun 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sweet hell

I'm not sure how many ways I can say I love this author. How her mind works fascinates me and scares me. She's got some twists in this story. Plus ones in sure I missed and won't even catch until the very end of the series when I have that "holy crap" moment. It happens every time.

Highly recommend. Put aside the notion of this being normal sci-fi romance. This is from the mind of JA Huss, there is nothing typical about her mind.
Diane
Jul 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Even though this series is labeled SciFi, there are so many instance/events that truly relate to human behavior in real life, you can't help but know this author is poking fun.

Crazy chaos with children in theme parks and a "live your own life" message, make this installment of KC Cross' Harem Station series a total entertainment winner!

This series should definitely be read in order and I highly recommend this series for anyone looking for some laugh-out-loud fun <3
Just G
Sep 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
World building - wow

This is the second story in the series (not counting the prequel) but the first I am reviewing. JA Huss is a master story teller and Sci-fi world builder. It's a romance and so much more! Descriptive without being wordy, s*xy, intriguing and mysterious. The characters are engaging, you feel like you know them - even the artificial ones. If you love well written romantic sci-fi, you can't go wrong with the Harem Station series.
Tosha Rabideau
I felt Jimmy and Delphi's Annoyance

Mighty Minions sounded like pure hell to me because it reminded me of Disney World. The happiest place and me don't mix. Poor Jimmy and his hard to pronounce name. I definitely recommend Big Dicker if you want to escape to another world for a couple hours.
Tracey Pedersen
Jun 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is my favourite book in this series so far, and I loved the others! This one was funny, and sweet, and different from the others in so many good ways. The Mighty Minions station was hilarious and as always, there's a little bit of mystery and a bigger overall story to look forward to. Thoroughly enjoyed it and grabbing the next one the second it's released. :)
Monica Murphy
Jun 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
This series keeps getting more interesting.....

I totally love this story about Jimmy and Delphi. She wants to kidnap him, he just wants to get his booster and go home. But things always have a way of going in a different direction.

I liked getting to experience another station in this world. And I admit, I am not really a fan of sci-fi, but I can’t wait to see what happens next.
Jessica
Jun 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Let's hear it for ridiculous family theme parks!

Jimmy gets hooked up I this one and Delphi site gives him a run for his money(outta is that the patio gets his money)? A load of fun in this book, song with some more pieces of the mystery that surrounds the whole being programs and Alcor....
Diane Werning
Jul 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Big Dicker

There was so much going on in this book.Jimmy and Delphi were in a tight spot.Delphi wanted to rescue her brother and Jimmy just wanted to go back to Harem Station.Jimmy wanted to find out if his brother was really alive.Grab the book it's good but start with number one so you know what's going on.
Tracy
Jun 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Super

I’m loving this series so much. Jimmy is awesome and Delphi is kickass but the bots are the highlight. Especially the little dragonbee. What a killer side kick!
I’m so looking forward to the rest of the books.
Teri Tennison
Jun 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wild!

Take one gigantic theme park/space station, several AIs and sentient space ships, a whole lot of bots, and two people who shouldn’t fall in love but do, and you have this worthy successor to the first in the Harem Station series 💜
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Pretty Scars
  • Only Ever You
  • Iron Crowne
  • Filthy Vows (Filthy Vows, #1)
  • The Cyborg's Secret Baby (In the Stars)
  • Twisted Marriage (Filthy Vows, #2)
  • Plan B (Best Laid Plans, #2)
  • Confess
  • If You Give A Jerk A Gingerbread (Reindeer Falls, #2)
  • Crowne of Lies
  • The One Night Stand Before Christmas (Reindeer Falls, #3)
  • Pet
  • The Engagement Gift (The Gift, #1)
  • Alien Alliance (Alien Invasion, #4)
  • Fire In Her Eyes (Fireblood Dragons, #7)
  • Cutie and the Beast (Cipher Office, #3)
  • The Living Canvas (Master of Trickery Duet, #2)
  • You Guac My World (The Way To A Man's Heart #3)
J.A. Huss never wanted to be a writer and she still dreams of that elusive career as an astronaut. She originally went to school to become an equine veterinarian but soon figured out they keep horrible hours and decided to go to grad school instead. That Ph.D wasn’t all it was cracked up to be (and she really sucked at the whole scientist thing), so she dropped out and got a M.S. in forensic toxic ...more

Harem Station (5 books)
  • Booty Hunter (Harem Station #1)
  • Prison Princess (Harem Station #4)
  • Lady Luck (Harem Station #3)
  • Veiled Vixen (Harem Station, #5)

News & Interviews