Start by marking “Intersect (Parallel Duet, #2)” as Want to Read:
Intersect (Parallel Duet, #2)

Intersect

(Parallel Duet #2)

Someone has torn them apart in the past, and she plans to do it again…

As Nick and Quinn piece together the truth about the life they once shared, they discover it was much deeper and darker than they ever imagined. In order to keep history from repeating, Quinn will need to master her unusual gifts—but that means admitting to herself and to Nick why she stopped using them
Published June 27th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Intersect, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Intersect

The Book Bee
Jun 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
REVIEW: 4+ STARS
"We've spent our lives insisting unusual things were normal. Maybe it's time we stopped."

This will go down as one of my favorite duets of the year. The discussions I had with some of my friends that jumped in right after I did were very FLAMBOYANT. I'm pretty sure my comments were pretty theatrical at some point while I was trying to read it and message a friend that had already read it. HAHA!! We were throwing theories around like confetti. There was so much to discuss and ple
Anna
Jul 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
A lot of suspense! Thriller! I liked author writing. Those twists!!!
Romantic!!!
Imputable!!! I couldn't sleep because I needed to read it ASAP!
It was sometimes heartbreaking how this couple was suffering during years. They were meant to each other.
Not safe for safe readers.
Nicole French
Jun 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A fantastic conclusion to this heart-gripping duet! Elizabeth O'Roark just moved to the top of my must-read author list. Parallel and Intersect are some of the best reads of 2019 by far!
Vivian
Jun 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I LOVED THIS BOOK! I LOVED THESE CHARACTERS! I LOVED THIS BOOK WORLD! This duet has easily moved to my TOP FAVORITE list for 2019!

After being left with the cliffy at the end of book 1, I was beyond anxious to read this second and final book in the duet. There were so many questions I was left with and I NEEDED to know how everything was going to play out. Were they going to live THIS life together after so many failed lives before??? I NEEDED them to find their HEA in THIS time!

It's been a while
Christine (Shh Moms Reading)
Jun 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A stunning conclusion to Parallel and everything I had hoped it would be and SO MUCH MORE. The connection and love between Quinn and Nick emits from the pages. The tension and heat unparalleled. I loved the suspense and learning the truth of the mysterious woman. It was unexpected and simply a beautiful journey to be on. I absolutely LOVE the possibility of more stories to come out of this series as I’m not quite ready to let these characters go. I am OBSESSED!
I’m in awe of O’Roark’s talent. The
Radd Reader
The journey of Quinn and Nick continues in this book, and what a journey it is!!

This is unlike any book I have read before. There are so many twists and turns along the way that I certainly went on a whirlwind of a ride. I had theories all the way along that got destroyed every other chapter. Just when I knew I had something worked out, another turn came along and I was second guessing everything (even though 2 minutes prior I was convinced I had figured out the answers).

I will say that I liked
KFForever
Jun 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
kfforever

Reviewed by Anna on behalf of KindleFriendsForever

At last we finally get to read the conclusion of Nick and Quinn’s timeless love story, and thank goodness we didn’t have to wait too long. If you haven’t read Parallel 1 then I strongly advise you read it first because otherwise, a lot of book two will leave you in the dark.

Sharon
Jun 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow! I truly don't know where to begin. Please be sure to read Parallel first as they must be read in order. At first, I thought this duet was going to just be a reincarnation story, but it is so much more. Intersect picks up where Parallel left off and I will do my best to not spoil anything.

Again, I have to say that at times there are things that are extremely confusing, but as we are trying to solve the puzzle presented piece by piece it's to be expected. We know that someone is trying to kee
Elizabeth Swain
Intersect was filled with so much intensity, spark and chemistry you will not want the story to end.

Quinn and Nick have to figure their futures out and how to steer clear of the apparent danger ahead of them. Nick is so swoon worthy... this man hand down loves Quinn. He accepted who she is and weathers the path with her.

This story was so unexpected and really filled my soul! Elizabeth @ Carolina Chic’s Read
Athena
Jun 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5 STARS

Full review to come
Tia Louise
Jun 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The PERFECT ending--I absolutely looooved it!!! It's exciting, sexy... (eeep! The sexytimes are here! lol!), suspenseful, and I even shed a tear... omg. Seriously. Have you started this duet yet? WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? It's so good--original, complex, page-turning... one of my Top Reads of 2019!
AJ
Jun 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: duet, romantic, steamy, drama, arc
4 stars!

The second book in the Parallel Duet, I dropped everything when this book landed on my kindle, desperate to see how Quinn and Nick’s story was going to play out after their intriguing and exciting beginning in Parallel.

This is absolutely not a standalone, and if it’s been a while since you’ve read the first book, I would recommend getting a quick recap of all that unfolded because this book throws you right back into the action. There’s not a lot that I can say without spoiling the enthr
Michelle
Jun 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I dived right into this book. I couldn’t wait to find out how everything was going to end! This story picks up right where the last book left off.

Nick and Quinn I felt were even more entwined with each other as little bits and pieces come forward between them. The sexual tension to be together was off the charts. I could even feel their need and wants! And how hard it was for them to stop and not go any more further. I loved it!

But as much as I loved everything about this book. The back and for
We like it big book blog

But as much as I loved everything about this book. The back and for
Lisa Mueller
Jun 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh, where to begin? I was utterly and completely involved with the first book in the series and my fascination continued with Intersect. I was torn between wanting to turn the pages as quickly as possible and not wanting it to end. The storyline is fantastic and kept me completely enthralled. I love a book where I can't predict what is going to happen and this is definitely in that category.

Nick and Quinn continue their romance in this book. Despite the terrible diagnosis for Quinn, Nick wanting
Anna Green
Jun 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed on behalf of KindleFriendsForever

This book picks up after Quinn’s recollection of the past with Nick and his twin Ryan. The ongoing pursuit of the elusive Sarah who may or may not be related to Quinn raised a lot of
Lisa
Jul 03, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The author once again has done a masterful job creating an aura of mystery as we set deeper in the journey. The underlying theme was love and no amount of change that transcended time and spanned several lifespans could deter this love story. Parallel universe, time travel, alternate timelines, multiple lifespans, reality vs all the possibilities. Phew! I enjoyed the conclusion....but ya know it didn’t quite get it all done.

But first, Nick, Nick, Nick you were perfect. How many ways can you con
S
Jun 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A heart gripping conclusion of Nick and Quinn’s Journey. This story picks up where it ended in the first book and it gets way better in this book. The nail biting suspense and thrilling events had me keeping flipping through the pages. I just devoured this book. This duet is honestly of of the best books of 2019 and deserves more than 5 stars.

The plot , twists and turns of events just had me on the edge . I don’t want to give any spoilers but the author has done a phenomenal job to keep the rea
Millennial Life Crisis Bookshelf - Samantha
This journey between Quinn and Nick just keep getting better and better! I can’t seem to get enough! Leaving off from the last book, the two continue to get bits and pieces of their past memories together while also continuing to explore their new relationship and the feelings that grow. The pair continue to grasp at what little bits they have, as well as continue to investigate and find out more and as much as they can to figure out what’s really going on and who’s after Quinn. An aspect about ...more
Patricia Maia (The Bookery Review)
What a fantastic end for this thrilling duet! Intersect was everything I expected it to be and more!

Intersect starts right where Parallel ends with Quinn dreaming, or not, into the past. Some truths are delivered and I had no idea of where the plot would go. Twists, so many twists are given to us, making us guess what will happen next!

I loved to see this strong Quinn. This woman wont give up no matter what life presents her and Nick will do everything he can to save her and their love.
Prepare yo
KS
Jun 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So many twists and turns.

Man -this was quite the ending to Quinn and Nick's story. There were times when I was impatient to get there only to see that we'd taken a turn I wasn't expecting.

This was a great romantic paranormal adventure. Nick was beyond compare and the fascinating concept of the alternate timelines were really intriguing and pulled you in. Quinn's loyalty and faith at the end was the glue to this story.

This was not without its tense moments and their race to find answers at the en
Konny
Jun 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Intersect by Elzabeth O'Roark is the second book in her Parallel Duet. Intersect is not a standalone. I strongly recommend to read the books in order, otherwhile you'll be lost.
The story picks up where the previous book, Parallel, was left off.
Quinn and Nick's heart wrenching story continues. Quinn is still suffering from her brain tumor and her time is mesured. Nick has no other choice than believe what Quinn told him. They are lovers beyond time and space and for everything that happens to the
Ebonie
Jun 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The second book in this duet was even better than the first - and I loved the first one. I went through a wide range of emotions while reading this one: anger, excitement, confusion, contentment, shock, happiness, and more in between those.

This book perfectly wraps up Quinn and Nick’s complex love story, one that is full of more twists and turns than you could even imagine. Their love and passion for one another is more evident - and explored - in this book, along with the dangers that threaten
Shyralf
4 ⭐⭐⭐⭐ Stars! I loved it! Great conclusion on this unforgettable duet. ...more
Michelle
Jun 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I had other plans that got completely derailed because I needed to read this book from start to finish to find out how it was going to end for Nick and Quinn. It did not disappoint! Nick and Quinn are running out of time and the consequence will cost them dearly. There was never a doubt that they belonged together, their hearts and souls recognized one another from one lifetime to the next so it's impossible to keep them apart. Someone is pulling the strings behind a curtain to alter their futur ...more
Sierra Clothier
Jun 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Quinn and Nick's love story continues in this sequel to Parallel. The spark between them continues to sizzle and grow as they try to figure out why someone doesn't want them together. This is NOT Insta-love. This is powerful love that stands the test of time: a relationship fated and doomed all at once. As I read this, I thought about how powerful memory is. We gauge our lives on memory. What happens when it's changed? Would I still have some residual memories to grasp on to? I have a younger si ...more
A
Jun 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG this has to be the BEST duet of the year! The conclusion of the Parallel duet is PERFECT and wow there were surprises and revelations that I was not expecting.
Wickedly Sweet & Synful Book Blog Synclare Moss
MY FAVORITE DUET OF 2019!
I don’t want to say anything but please read this duet. It’s so unique. So perfectly written.
It’s everything you want in a book.
Please, trust me and give this duet a read. Go in blind...
Parallel is the first book.

~BREAKDOWN OF RATINGS~
Originality~ 5/5
E
Azalia
Jun 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a journey!! I loved this duet! The power of love! It won’t stop until you have it! That’s the theme I felt with book 2 of this amazing unique story. “Intersect” is well written. The connection of Nick and Quinn is so magical. If you want a love story with mystery, romance, and uniqueness then this is highly recommend by me. I look forward to reading much more from Elizabeth!
Kathy Schofield
Jun 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The follow up to Parallel, Elizabeth O'Roark has once again written a bloody amazing story.
I was glued to the pages trying to see what would happen with Quinn and Nick, how their current lives would turn out and how things from their past have interceded and woven through their now.
There are many great scenes written throughout this book. To be able to take you back and forth without confusion is an amazing effort by the author.
I was kept guessing until the very end.
“I hope you know what you
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Elizabeth O’Roark lives in Washington, DC with her 3 children. After many years spent writing scintillating brochures about amniocentesis and heart surgery, she is thrilled to have found a job that allows her to just make s*** up.

Parallel Duet (2 books)
  • Parallel (Parallel Duet, #1)