Start by marking “The Evil That Was Done (Secrets of Redemption, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Evil That Was Done (Secrets of Redemption, #3)

The Evil That Was Done

(Secrets of Redemption #3)

The shocking conclusion to the award-winning Secrets of Redemption series.

It’s happening again—people are disappearing.

And just like before, the finger is pointed at Becca.

She knows how it looks … and that she’s being set up.

Someone is following her. Sneaking into her house. Planting evidence to make her look guilty.

The problem is, she has no idea why.

The bigger prob
Published June 26th 2019 by Love-Based Publishing (first published June 20th 2019)

To ask other readers questions about The Evil That Was Done, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Evil That Was Done

DJ Sakata
Jul 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Favorite Quote:

I was starting to feel like one of those kids in a horror movie who goes down into the basement without turning the light on. Honestly, it made sense at the time.

My Review:

I was totally annoyed and completely exasperated with the main character of Becca – she dithered, she waffled, she was immature and irresponsible and made one boneheaded decision after another. I was so disgusted with her I declared her limited brain cells aloud to my Kindle with, “What a moron!” Yet I couldn’t
Book-Lover Book Blog
Jul 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’ve loved reading this series!! Fantastically put together, executed perfectly, flowed really well and was definitely tense! This book was Awesome with a capital ‘A’!

I’ve been super excited for this book and now I’ve read it, I’m so happy with how it all came across. The characters were written the same with the two previous books which is a massive achievement! In a lot of series I’ve read in the past, have some character changes. But they were EXACTLY the same which was perfect. I LOVE Becca.
Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Jun 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
When I started reading this story, I could not put it down. I read the book in one day. This author is an awesome writer. I can not wait to read more of their books. Keep up the great work. You should definitely read this book.
Rene' Seals
Jun 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Evil That Was Done is the long-awaited third book in Michele PW’s The Secrets of Redemption Series. With that being said, this is a series that must be read in order beginning with the first book It Began With a Lie, which was released in September 2018, then moving on to This Happened to Jessica, which was released in November of 2018. So you see, I have been patiently (well, not really) waiting for seven months for The Evil That Was Done. I have recommended this series to two friends, outs ...more
Heather Martin
The Evil That was Done

Rating: 5 stars

The Evil That Was Done is the third book in the Secrets of Redemption series. You must, must, must read the first two books before reading this one. Seriously, all the books tie in together and follow the same characters, and the storylines continue through each book. Don’t skip a book!

I love this series and if you read my previous reviews, you know I wasn’t the biggest fan of Rebecca. I still struggled with liking her here, but it got better as the book went
Jennifer Pierson
Jun 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Becca just can't seem to catch a break, as people are disappearing again, with her right in the middle of it all. And this time, she's being set up even more so this time, as everything the police are finding have all fingers pointed right at her, and the only answers she has only make her look insane to be honest. It's not helping matters that one of the people involved is the man she's seeing, Daniel's ex-fiance, Gwen. And Gwen is certain that Becca is stalking her, but when Gwen ends up dead, ...more
Katherine Yearwood
Shelves: mystery-suspense
Welcome back to the town of Redemption where secrets are abundant. In the 3rd installment of the series Secrets of Redemption written by Michele PW. We learn that not everything was cleared up with the solving of Jessica murder. There are quite a few secrets yet to unfolded and with The Evil That Was Done, Rebecca is once again behind one of the mysteries.

I am very much enjoying this series. Each installment carries its own little secrets. So, I would advise reading this series in order. The Evi
Fee (Ebook Addicts)
Shelves: arc, read-in-2019
Oh My Goodness! This has been a great series from Michele P.W. and I am glad to have the chance to read them.

The Evil That Was Done is the third and final instalment of the Secrets of Redemption series and it MUST BE READ IN ORDER! I will try keep this as spoiler free as possible.
Becca once again find herself piecing her life together after the events of book see her memories of Jessica come flooding back. Her husband in jail is dragging his feet regarding divorce and we find out that he has sip
Jaymi Couch
Jun 28, 2019 rated it liked it
This is the 3rd book in the Redemption series and we get some resolution for all the crazy sh*t Becca has been put through.

I liked that Becca is trying to stand up for herself now that the truth about Jessica has come out. I liked that she was trying to return to her art. I didn’t like that she continued to second guess herself and her relationships, should she stay or should she go?

...And then the creepy stuff starts up again! Louise and Gwynn have it out for Becca, Mia is starting to look ha
Kathi Hoops
Wow

Great book could not put it down . Thank you for tying all the questions I had when I finished the last book ! Did not see that ending !
Laurette H
Jul 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow!! What a conclusion to an amazing series. There was so much suspense throughout. I read this book in one day! This is a very entertaining series and I highly recommend it. I received a complimentary copy of this book and am voluntarily leaving this review
Johanna V Lyman
Shannon
Jun 30, 2019
Susan Angela Wallace
Jul 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The evil that was done by Michelle P W.
A fantastic read with some great characters. Loved Becca loved Mia and Daphne but didnt get to see much of Daphne. I liked Daniel. I was hoping Daniel and Becca would get together. I'm hoping there is more to come. 5*.
Lexxi
Kimberly
Jul 10, 2019
April Shuffler
Jul 12, 2019
When Michele was 3 years old, she taught herself to read because she wanted to write stories so badly.

As you can imagine, writing has been a driving passion throughout her life. She became a professional copywriter (which is writing promotional materials for businesses), which led to her founding a copywriting and marketing company that serves clients all over the world.

Along with being a copywri

Secrets of Redemption (3 books)
  • It Began With a Lie (Secrets of Redemption #1)
  • This Happened to Jessica (Secrets of Redemption #2)