Start by marking “Hard to Love” as Want to Read:
Hard to Love

Hard to Love

(Hard to Love #1)

She was too good for this world. I was too much of a bastard to push her away.

I grew up in this life, and now I run these streets. Blood and violence taint everything I touch.

Everything but her. She was my constant through it all.

Just a touch would singe and soothe.

Just a look would tempt and torment.

She became my
Kindle Edition
Published August 20th 2019

Start your review of Hard to Love
TheSassyNerdBlog
Son. Of. A. Bitch.

This is where I want to scream.... LOUDLY.
This is what I dread most after reading an amazing book. Trying to word a review to give the book justice, and truly I don’t think there is any words that will.

Willow Winters has the amazing ability to suck you into a plot so deep that you lose time... and Hard To Love did just that.

It’s no secret that Willow is one of my top favourite authors, having only discovered her just over a year ago, she’s become a must read author, an auto
❤️ Paulette  Alphas Review
Aug 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mafia, arc
Title: ➳ ❤ Hard to Love
Author: ➳ Willow Winters
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Publication: August 20th 2019

ღ I've been looking forward to reading Seth's story since we 1st met him. I found myself sucked so completely into this story & I want so much more from this couple.

I was so captivated! I am adamant that I do not want to spoil anything about Seth & Laura’s story. But just know that this is an amazing story to be an emotional roller coaster ride all the to the last pa
Bookgasms Book Blog
Shelves: ratula
I have become more and more attached to the silent and deadly Seth after reading Jase's trilogy and was so excited when I heard that he would getting his own story. I wanted to know more about his relationshipnto Laura and why and how they were so connected. And after this book? OMG! Willow Winters blew my mind and left me gasping for more! Seth and Laura were FIRE! I loved how in-tune they were to each other and how passionate they were!

GAH!! That ending was INSANE!!! I was desperat
it.sgottabethebooks
Aug 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have no words. Hard to Love had me shook!! It was everything I hoped for and more. I was anticipating Hard to Love for a while now and Willow Winters did not disappoint. She never ceases to amaze me with her writing. It’s a true testament to what kind of author Ms. Winters is when she can deliver a book that captures your undivided attention and makes you forget about everything else around you.

Seth and Laura have been first introduced in the Irresistible Attraction series. Although, those bo
Sophie
Aug 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Enthralling. Powerful. Passionate. Highly addictive.

The absolute best writing and story telling of of Willow's career!
Sue
Aug 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
THIS BOOK IS EVERYTHING! I was blown away in classic Willow Winters style. Hard to Love will grab you right from the start and won’t let go. It is romantic suspense at its best. It will give you all of the feels. I loved it!

K.S. Rochell
Aug 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
No one writes intoxicating alpha males like Willow Winters, Hard To Love is my new TOP FAVORITE... It's absolutely one of the greatest books I've read this year..

I was immediately drawn to this book couldn't function on work... I was so tired, I was so hungover from this Greatness that is Hard To Love I immediately started reading it again and again..

"I absolutely loved the banter between these two I... LOVE.... LOVE....THIS BOOK! Their is no stopping Willow this is her at her very
Shaley- Pretty Little Book Blog
In true Willow Winters fashion, I am left breathless and aching for more. She completely blew me away with Seth and Laura’s story.

The majority Hard to Love is giving us Seth and Laura’s background story. We know they had a past by reading The Irresistible Attraction trilogy. We saw snippets of the characters interactions but we really had no idea what had happened. I love to know all of the details of a second chance romance. I want to know why they broke up, what their love was like
Becca
Emotional and Provocative
Willow Winters has done it again. Just when I think I have a grasp on a story or character I have been introduced to but don’t really know yet I am proven wrong. Oh so wrong. I didn’t have a clue! I do in fact feel slayed by Seth. Seth loves Laura. He worships her. He would do almost anything for her. But Seth and Laura don’t live some happy simple existence and it creates a highly emotional and provocative story that pulls you in and wont let you go. Much like Seth get
Willow Winters
HARD TO LOVE is LIVE!!!

Snag it now and happy reading!
Amazon
Apple Books
Kobo
B&N
Google Play

photo HTL_GoodreadsHTML_zpsel1hve1m.jpg

From USA Today bestselling author Willow Winters comes a heart-wrenching, edge-of-your-seat gripping, romantic suspense.

She wclass="gr-hostedUserImg">
From
Jessica  (Angie & Jessica's Dreamy Reads)
Omggggggg!!! I can not believe I've waited so long to read Willow Winters. This book... THIS FREAKING BOOK... I basically ate it for dinner. My heart is still not back to normal and when I think back on everything it's just been through, I get flickers of pleasure pain all over again. The writing on these pages is STELLAR. The storytelling is EVERYTHING. This world Winters has built is dark and gritty and terrifying and passionate. I both hated and loved every bit of it. I could not get enough. ...more
Gem
Aug 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Gripping, intense, dramatic. Perfection!

Seth and Laura's story will have you hooked from the start and craving more with every page you read. An intense read you won't want to put down. Sizzling chemistry, a possessive and protective alpha and a gripping plot. This book ticks all the boxes. I devoured each chapter like I was afraid they would disappear! I truly loved this book.

Another mindblowing addition to this hypnotic world. I can't get enough of these characters and their stori
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
That ending tho!!! Willow Winters knows how to leave me on the edge of my seat and panting for more! I EFFING LOVED this book!

Here’s what I loved:
I thoroughly enjoyed meeting Seth in the previous series. As Jase’s right hand man, we got to see him quite a bit and I loved his interaction with Laura and Bethany. Moving forward to this installment, and seeing his initial meeting with Laura and a bit of their history was AMAZING! I love him even more now.

The book is sexy, suspenseful, a/>Here’s
Athena
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5 STARS

Infinite praise to Willow Winters for being a master at creating book boyfriends with the perfect balance of alpha bad boy and seductive grace! I was absolutely #SlayedBySETH and I know I'll come begging for more!!!

Hard to Love has the ideal harmony of love, loss, fear, anger, hate and the intense sexual chemistry we all want in a great romantic suspense. This book was extremely gripping and had my emotions all over the place. All I need now is to know what comes next for Laura/>Infinite
W. Winters
May 29, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
HARD TO LOVE is LIVE!!!

I really hope you love Seth and his story as much as I do!
Snag it now and happy reading!

Amazon

photo HTL_GoodreadsHTML_zpsel1hve1m.jpg

From USA Today bestselling author Willow Winters comesclass="gr-hostedUserImg">
From
Samantha I Love HEA Romance Book Blog
Oh my goodness. Words can not justify how simply AMAZING this book was!!! Not only was I completely hooked by the story but the writing itself was just pure magic. Ms Winters hit this book right out of this universe, and it has now become one of my favorites from her to date.

My mind is so completely blown right now, The suspense was on point, It was written so well that I was just enthralled and did not see those twists coming at all! I cried, I literally cried while reading, even thinking abou
Courtney Jackson - CNC Bookish Vibes
Shelves: arcs

You better hold on to your hats, weaves, wigs and toupees ladies and gentlemen, because Willow is snatching them all!

The details that Willow puts into in each story shine bright in this book. Seth and Laura will tilt your world and knock it off it’s axis, leaving you reeling. With each continuing story, the characters get better. Each one has traits that set them apart, but also link them together in the dark, suspenseful world we have come to appreciate.

Being a unicorn of sorts, Seth exudes n
Sarah N
Aug 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
“Regret is my enemy. Guilt its friend.”

“Even if you hate me, I’ll always love you.”

I was completely unprepared by just how much I would love this book! I am absolutely enthralled by this world and characters! Willow Winters has an inexplicable talent for drawing you in, and owning your heart, and Hard To Love absolutely measures up! After hearing Seth would get a story, I was so intrigued, but unsure what to expect from these characters. Let me tell you, I am utterly shaken. Laura and Seth’s back/>“Even
Sybil Milne
Aug 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
PHENOMENAL. OUTSTANDING. A MASTERPIECE.

5 STARS ⭐ ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Mafia Romance as you’ve NEVER experienced before!!!!

I should start this off by saying: I have a slight addiction to this book world and all things W.Winters.
She has well and truly shook to the core, in that, I don’t know which way is up or down, right or wrong, good or bad right now, or anymore. Truth be told, all of that is irrelevant but note: Hard To Love is definitely a masterclass for all things mafia romance!!
It is AL
Heidi
Aug 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Queen has done it once again. Willow not only hit the ball out of the park, she made it a grand slam. This is Seth and Laura’s story pre Cross brothers. I was not ready for this book like I thought I was. This story had me gripped from the very beginning, it never let go and made me wanting so much more. This world is one of the best that Willow has written. It will take you up, down and all around. My emotions were bouncing around like a damn ping pong ball and they still are.
Seth and Laur
Ashley Olson
Aug 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I finished Hard to Love and had to pull myself back together before I could write a review, it left my heart racing for more! I have absolutely loved all of Willow's books and honestly Dirty Dom has always been my favorite and I didn't believe anything could top that until this one! Seth's story will knock your socks off!!!! Willow has absolutely out done herself on this one. The connection between Seth and Laura chemistry burns right off of the pages and will leaving you burning!!! Once I finis ...more
Carla Bulian
This book was good, the characters were ok. But it was missing something...
Of course was...
Another book will come.
Bibliophile  Chloe
Aug 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh my me!! This new series by Ms. Winters is just phenomenal!

The intricacies and nuances of the world that Ms. Willows is able to create is gritty, raw and real! There is also hope in this world.  A hope of a love strong enough to create bravery and the strength to do what is needed, even at the expense of self and others.

The love and chemistry that Seth and Laura has is all encompassing.  They know each other better than they know themselves at times.  They are both from
Momandbooks
Aug 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
W. Winters did it again. She grabs your heart and takes it for a ride. Seth and Laura’s story is a wild ride that shows you of love and heartache.

“I love the way she looks at me. No one’s ever looked at me like that before. No one other than her.”

Seth and Laura story is a gripping, thrilling page turner. It was a story I couldn’t wait to read but it also was nothing that I expected. It was so much more.

A Book Obsessed Brit
So Willow has done it again and given me another bad boy Hero to lust after. We met Seth and Laura in the Irresistible attraction series, Seth is Jase Cross' right hand man and Laura is Bethany's best friend. Despite Hard to Love being a part of the greater Merciless World, you do not have to read any of the novels prior to this story.

Hard to Love starts off with one hell of a prologue, probably one of the best ones I have read.
It sucked me in completely and I couldn't turn the page
Julie Workman
Aug 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I knew this was going to be good but I wasnt ready for just how good it was.

I devoured this in one sitting, I couldn't put it down, couldn't look away.
Seth and Laura's story had me mesmerised, love lust and heartbreak sometimes leads to a cold helping of revenge, and it's going to be oh so good.

Can not wait for thier story to continue in Desperate to touch.

Willow this for me is the best one yet...oh how I love seth!!
Rachal
Aug 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hard To Love is absolutely breathtaking! A beautifully written love story that gives you all the feels. From the angst, hurt and passion you'll be left reeling and wishing for more. Willow Winters captivates you from the first line and has you wrapped in her words from start to finish!
MissPetiteBrunetteBookBlog
Aug 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh, she did it again!!!Finally, here is the mysterious Seth King’s book!! This takes place before meeting the cross brothers. He is the owner of the sexy Club Allure that might be legal above ground but under is a whole other story. His best friends Derrick, Conner & Roman work with him. Seth once thought he finally found the one person, Laura Roth, that could keep him centered...until he didn’t. Can he truly give her up for her own safety? There is always danger lurking around him but when ...more
Linda Dunn
Aug 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hard to Relinquish...

I had no doubt that Willow Winters would write a powerful gut-wrenching story about Seth and Laura. The torment they both feel for each other is excruciating. Seth feels like Laura should leave him as he see himself as responsible for all her physical and mental suffering and pain. But he cannot let her go. Laura loves Seth so passionately she is in a tug of war with her mind and heart. She needs to leave, she needs to stay.

This story constantly made my heart sk
Jenny
Aug 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Suspenseful and intriguing, this novel is part of W. Winters’s Merciless world. This book keeps you on the edge of you seat as we are taken back in time to the beginning of Laura and Seth’s relationship. So much happens in this novel and the depth of the characters as well as the plot are complex. I couldn’t put it down as the characters spiral a bit. Love this book and I look forward to reading more.

• A Kiss to Keep
  • Kisses and Wishes: One Holiday Wish / Collared for Christmas / Stolen Mistletoe Kisses
  • A Single Glance (Irresistible Attraction, #1)
  • Wife (Betrothed, #1)
  • Tell Me To Stay
  • Collateral
  • Heartless (Merciless, #2)
  • Breathless (Merciless, #3)
  • Damage
  • Merciless (Merciless, #1)
  • White Knight (Dirty Mafia Duet, #2)
  • Cruel War (The Gilded Sovereign, #1)
  • Bound (Tangled Web, #3)
  • The Lone Wolf (Wolf #3)
  • Black Sheep (Dirty Mafia Duet, #1)
  • A Hurt So Sweet: Volume One (Elite of Eden Falls Prep #1)
  • I Hate You
  • The Kingmaker (All the King's Men Duet, #1)

Hard to Love (4 books)
  • Desperate to Touch (Hard to Love Book 2)
  • Tempted to Kiss (Hard to Love Book 3)
  • Easy to Fall (Hard to Love Book 4)