Start by marking “Change of Scenery” as Want to Read:

"A unique and very enjoyable read." - J. Reynolds
"I really enjoyed Change of Scenery by Tarrah Anders. This was one of my first reads by this author, and it won't be my last. It's a great beach read. Fast paced and fun! " - G. Smith
"This was a very refreshing book. The characters were down to earth, normal people. The temptation is real and I think Tuesday got the best dea
Kindle Edition
Published July 11th 2019

Win a Copy of This Book

Release date: Jul 11, 2019
    Enter to win a Signed paperback of Tarrah Anders newest release: Change of Scenery.

What happens when your boyfriend brings you to an island full of t

Format: Print book

Giveaway ends in: a

Availability: 2 copies available, 599 people requesting

Giveaway dates: Jul 12 - Jul 24, 2019

Countries available: U.S.

• Friend Reviews

To ask other readers questions about Change of Scenery, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Change of Scenery

Love2ReadRomance
    Jul 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    Change of Scenery is an extremely entertaining read! It’s a unique story that makes you keep asking, ‘what’s going to happen next’. Loved it and didn’t not want to put it down.
    Jayne RUSHTON
    Jun 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
    I really enjoyed this book. The setting wasn't one I was familiar with. The lead characters were believable and I was drawn to them straight away. The pace was consistent and I enjoyed the way it was written.

This is the first time I've read anything by this author, but will certainly do so again.

Well done on a great book.
    Lisa Hahn
    Jun 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    Jenn the Readaholic
    Jun 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    Ho. Ly. Hotness! So Tuesday is essentially pushed into this “island of temptation” experience by her boyfriend, Mike. During their stay, they’ll both be faced with temptation from other people and activities, but Tuesday and Mike agreed to rules that simply can NOT be broken. And then the adventure begins! I jumped from angry to sad to amused to happy throughout this story, along with the heart-pounding WHAT THE WHAT NOW moments only a few minutes into reading. I can’t say anything more without ...more
    Jaime Reynolds
    Jun 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
    A unique and very enjoyable read. I’m a reality tv junkie and the concept of this story about couples and temptation in paradise intrigued me immediately. I loved Tuesday and Andrew and felt their instant connection. Terrific storyline mixed with believable characters make this one story that you do not want to miss.
    Kari Davis
    Are you secure and trusting in your relationship? Have you ever had any doubts that you are with the one you’re suppose to be with? Would you allow your significant other to go to an island with single men/women? Would you set rules for one another? Could you do it?

Change of Scenery: A Temptation Novel by Tarrah Anders is definitely a intriguing story. It has lots elements of reality show Temptation Island that aired quite a few years ago and I believe was brought back again. The premise of the
    Cathy Brockman
    Jul 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
    This was my first book by this author and won't be my last. I enjoyed the characters, the writing style, and the story.
    Change of scenery is a short fast-paced read with lots of action, a beautiful setting and lots of emotion. At first, I wasn't sure if I would like the multiple views but the story is mainly from the main female lead Tuesday's view then we get some of her BF view (which I found important) and the new love interest view which I found interesting. all views were labeled so it was n
    Amy Stephens
    Jul 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    Tarrah Anders has become one of my go-to authors. When I need a pick-me-up story, one that'll take me away to a magical place, she's the one.

Change of Scenery isn't your typical beach read, yet it's definitely one that's going to heat you up and leave you wiping sweat from your forehead. Totally different from anything I've read before, Tarrah whisked me away to Temptation Island where even the best relationships are challenged. Tuesday (by the way, I love the name) may be up for more than what
    Gemma
    Jul 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
    Shelves: arc

Tuesday Bailey was brought to "temptation island" by her boyfriend, Mike, of little more than 3 years. During the course of the 45 days on the island, they will be apart from each other and faced with temptation by the opposite sex. Prior to agreeing to this, Tuesday and Mike both make and agree to ground rules. Without giving t
    Lorena  Garcia -- Brittany's Book Blog
    Change of Scenery is like Temptation Island and I was so obsessed with that show that I would never miss an episode so when I read the synopsis to Change of Scenery, I knew instantly that I had to read it.

I liked it, Tuesday was definitely a girl I liked, she was a strong character and knew instantly how things were going to turn out after this was over. She deserved so much better than the boyfriend she had who thought he needed to explore and see if he wanted to spend the rest of his life with
    Anna
    Jul 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    Temptation can open your eyes to a new path

I loved this book! It was like our own temptation island, minus the wasted bedhopping. Tuesday and her boyfriend, Mike, have come to see if they'll be leaving together or separately. Tuesday was shocked that Mike wanted to do this but after they lay some ground rules, tries to be open to the experience. I can honestly say I did not and do not love Mike. But that's okay because I adore Tuesday. And I love her actions and choices. She finds her HEA. I rec
    Nora
    Jul 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    This was a fun summer read. I was very uh at first because of the whole reason Mouche (mike + douche) went on the trip in the first place... Tuesday girl!! I loved you at the end but darn... I seriously felt some ways during the book. Quick read and some very definite temptations throughout the book!
    Abbie Stewart
    Jul 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    Loved this book! Tuesday goes to an Island of Temptation with her boyfriend Mike at his request. Tuesday is a little gunshy at first but when she starts to open up and really enjoy the experience she gets more than what she came to the Island for. I really enjoyed this book. Couldnt put it down!
    Leanne
    Jul 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
    Change of Scenery was a fast paced super hot story. The characters were extremely likable (mostly) and it was all about temptation.
    Kate
    Jun 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
    This was a very refreshing book. The characters were down to earth, normal people. The temptation is real and I think Tuesday got the best deal in the end. I sure hope we get to read more about the other couples from the island. ;)
    Karen Sedgman
    Jul 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
    An enjoyable read! Change Of Scenery was story about temptation! Mike wanting him and Tuesday to go on an lsland to test their relationship! Not a huge fan of Mike, but Andrew love him!
    Tarrah Anders
    Jun 04, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
    Shelves: my-books
    Get ready to be tempted with this hot, tempting, & sexy story!

A story about temptation now available!

Make sure this title is added to your TBR today!

Now exlusively on Amazon & available to read for #free on KindleUnlimited:
    KS
    Jul 09, 2019 rated it liked it
    3.5 stars - Heed the disclaimer - Mike is a jerk!!

"I think any man who thinks that he may be missing out on something, when he has you - is a f-ing tool."

So Tuesday's boyfriend of 3+ years decides that to ensure they (read he) hasn't missed out on any opportunities, they should travel to the Caribbean to surround themselves with temptations to see if they were meant to be. You get insight into Mike's motives and actions, but most of the book is told from Tuesday's point of view.

The story sounded
    Mackenzie Bibliophile
    Jul 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
    I went into this story with an open mind but hesitant. I’m not a fan of any story that has themes of cheating in any form and I wasn’t sure how this was going to play out being on an island of temptation. I don’t know why I had any worries through. Tarrah did it again with an amazing, somewhat insta love romance that was so freaking hot! The chemistry between Tuesday and Andrew is record breaking but I really loved that they didn’t rush too fast into anything. Andrew is the type of book boyfrien ...more
    April Symes
    Change of Scenery by Tarrah Anders is a story about temptation. It will have you asking questions and have you on the edge of your seat, dying to know who Tuesday ends up with- her horrible boyfriend Mike who took them to the island or swoon-worthy Andrew. This is a deliciously sweet treat that will have you reading until the end for the HEA. It's a unique and exciting read with twists and romance.

My Rating : 4.5 stars *******
    Tiffany Levin
    Jul 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    Loved this book! I was intrigued by the premise of an island and a couple that would knowingly put themselves in temptation and was interested in seeing how it played out. I knew right from the beginning that I did not like Mike and it only grew as the book went on. So glad that things turned out the way they did for Tuesday and Andrew and think they are an amazing couple!! Great short beach read for everyone this summer!!
    Kate
    Jun 16, 2019
    Karenlou
    Jun 17, 2019
    Goodreads Librari...: Book Cover Update Help 5 19 Jun 12, 2019 01:44PM
    Tarrah Anders is a contemporary romance author who is all about the feels, with the twists of sexy mixed in between. Writing has always been a passion and Tarrah loves to share her words, her characters and the world that they live in with her readers. Tarrah enjoys creating characters that you can be friends with, so get ready to make some new friends.

She is originally from the San Francisco Bay