Start by marking “Bring on the Night (Love in Nashville, #1)” as Want to Read:
Bring on the Night (Love in Nashville, #1)

Bring on the Night

(Love in Nashville #1)

She's the head of a major country music record label. She's worked hard to get where she is. She demands the best of herself—and of everyone around her.

He's the label's biggest star—and the biggest pain in the a** she ever met. It's not that he's one of those arrogant musicians; to be fair, he's not a bad guy. In fact, he's a great guy.

It's just that he irritates the life
ebook
Published June 21st 2019 by Xenion, Inc

To ask other readers questions about Bring on the Night, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bring on the Night

Becky Claxon
Jun 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love these Nashville books by Ms. McCoy. I met Clay who owns the record label that Autumn heads and Matt is the biggest artist in his love story. I so enjoy meeting up with many of the individuals who has their own stories in previous books. I admire Autumn on how hard she works, and never wants to let Clay down. I think it’s ironic how other people close to someone can see how sparks fly between two people, but the two people do not always see it. I can see how women could fall in love with C ...more
Regan Pierce
Jun 21, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Love in Nashville

I had a few mixed feelings about this book. In previous books where Autumn appeared I only saw her as the hard nosed business woman and over protective sister to Summer. But after reading this book and seeing that she presented herself this way because of how her parents treated them growing up, I found myself identifying with her. I think everyone will, and will enjoy the fun loving Matt who is determined to not only win her heart, but to break through her shell and prove it’s
Michelle Pierce
Jun 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am totally in love with Matt and Autumn. Their story was so good and I really enjoyed these two finally getting together. It was definitely a push and pull with Matt and Autumn but they needed the time (even though they were totally crushing on each other the whole time) and Matt needed to grow up some to truly deserve someone as amazing as Autumn. I liked all of our friends we were able to catch up with and the family from Seattle and the wonderful airport ladies, brought their journey full c ...more
alfawolf1
Jun 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: anyone wanting a sweet and steamy modern romance
Autumn and Matt's story is sweet and steamy! She has a hard outer shell but a soft heart. She doesn't want to get involved for fear of being hurt. Matt has been after her for years, but she just thinks he's a great friend who likes to push her buttons. They have both had crushes on each other the whole time, but never act on it. Matt decides he's waited long enough and let's Autumn know that he's serious about his attentions.

I love the way past characters are brought into the story. They each h
Wendy Livingstone
Jun 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the first in a new series from this talented author. We were introduced to Matt and Autumn in previous stories. Autumn is the over protective sister of Summer, and the upbringing they had is heartbreaking. Matt and Autumn have been crushing on each other for a long time, and he has reached the point where he is determined to break through her barriers, and convince her to take a chance on love. This is a beautifully written story which is sweet and steamy, and I was totally captivated th ...more
Carolyne Wood
Jun 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received an arc copy of this book for my honest opinion.

Love Matt and Autumn, we’ve met them both in previous books and I’ve been eagerly awaiting their story.
The Country music star and the head strong music business boss, great chemistry from them both, really enjoyed reading their journey.
As with all of SJ’s books we catch up with characters from other series and also meet the new characters that we are already dying to read!
Can be read as a stand alone, but your missing out if you don’t r
Hsu Lee
Jun 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily offered to review this book with no obligations and my opinions are honest!
This was a great book !
Autumn is afraid of getting hurt, so she keeps her distance.
Clay is tired of Autumn keeping her distance.
He decided to do something about it.
Read the book to watch the sparks fly between these 2
Loved the characters + the storytelling !
It has all the ingredients that you need for a great book!
I can't wait for the next book in this series.
Kris
Ashley
Jul 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Matt & Autumn... get sucked into SJ’s world again as she brings us their story. Fall in love with them as Autumn learns to open up her heart again after her parents crushed it and Matt learns the art of communication and patience. Watch them come together and get torn apart by lack of communication and navigate the music industry while trying to build a relationship to last a lifetime. Amazing story.
Jamie Rhodes
Jun 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Bring on the Night is a nice smooth contemporary, low angst romance story. Great characters (well, I like Matt a whole heck of a lot more than Autumn), great storyline, and awesome writing. This is the first book in the Love in Nashville series, but if you are a fan of SJ, this isn't the first time you have been introduced to Matt and Autumn. The book can be read as a standalone if you have never read any of SJ's books. Dual point of view. No cliffhanger.
Robin Geary
Jun 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great start to a new series. Finally, Finally, Finally we have the story of Matt and Autumn. We heard about these two from Summer Lake to Remington Ranch and Nashville too. Matt was a great book boyfriend and best friend to Autumn. We got a bit more background on these two and how the media can spin things a different way. Great to follow up Summer and Carter and our other friends along the way. Yay!
Donna
Jun 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Autumn and Matt💏🎶🎸

SJ you have done it again!!! I waited impatiently for their story and you didn't disappoint. I started reading and couldn't put it down. I love the way you tell a story because you pull me in and I feel like I right there with the characters. I love how you showed Autumn's other side. Matt is.one hottie. I can't wait for the next book in this series. So so bad you are doing Seymore and Chris story next counting down the days to August. Thank you
Linda
Jun 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is what I call a happy read, it just makes you feel happy!

If you read some of SJ McCoy's other books you might already know Matt and Autumn, but it isn't a problem if you don't.
You'll just fall in love with them within a few pages.

SJ McCoy manages to create a hole new world, full of new stories to be told, I can't wait to read more about the band and other new friends, especially Paige.
Nicole R Skapik
Jul 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
SJ has done it again! Autumn and Matt's love story is one you want to follow. Their chemistry is undeniable and so well written! You can actually picture each scene in front of you. As always, SJ has put so much emotion into each page, that you can't help but see a movie unfold in your imagination. I can not wait to experience the next Nashville book
J M ANSLOW
Jun 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another blockbuster from SJ.

This is another great book that stands alone or as part of the interlocking other series. Read one of these books and you want to read them all! Characters weave in and out of each other's story lines making you feel you know them . Bought this latest book only yesterday but had to read it straight away!!! Try them you'll love them!!!
Diana Musgrave
Jul 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Beautiful

Another beautiful story! Another set of friends to add to my list. SJ McCoy has done it again. She keeps her characters fresh and real, like long lost friends you are catching up on. Great job as usual!
Beverly
Jul 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing

Well about time too I couldn't be happier for these two. Love certainly concurs all in this book. Matt truly is a wonderful guy and I know Autum is a softy underneath. Love this book love you SJ thankyou hugs xx
Mildred G Cloninger
Loved this book. Love all her books. I have read most of her books but missed finding hope.

Going to get it,. Love all her series and hope she has other books soon.
Going to te!I my friends a out her series
Emily Haskins
Jun 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Best book ever

Ok, if you haven't read every book by SJMcCoy, you are missing out on a lot of some enchanting love stories. This one is so sweet...hard add Autumn and sweet country singer Matt. Predictable ? Perhaps, but you never know what happens next. Enjoy
Linda Wittmann
Jul 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
SJ at her best!

I love her writing always, but this particular book has suspense and Autumn shows how even when you are strong, love makes you vulnerable❤ It’s a true testimony to friendship is the best base for a relationship! Loved it!
Joanna Brocklehurst smith
Jun 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG, I love Autumn and Matt. They have both appeared in several books by SJ McCoy and it was definitely time they received their own story. Its really good to see Matt get his girl after all this time.
Cant wait to see what’s next for this author.
June Rodgers
Jun 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another wonderful story in this series.

I have read and loved all the books written by SJ McCoy and the Summer Lake series is a favorite. The Nashville series is an offshoot of that. I would recommend her books to everyone who likes steamy romance, friends and family.
Orla
Jul 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved Matt and Autumn's story. I was drawn to Autumn from her previous roles in Summers book as well as her time with Clay. SJ did a great job of breaking down her tough exterior to allow Matt in. Matt has been a great addition. I would love to hear from these two in future books.
Jodi
Loved it!

I just loved Matt and Autumn story!! It was great!! How Autumn wanted to fight her feeling but Matt wasn't going to give up until they were together forever!! They story was so sweet and loving and heart warming!! I would recommend this book to anyone!
J L K
Jun 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it!

I am so glad Autumn and Matt finally got their story. It was everything I hoped it would be and more. It is a must read. If you haven't read other books by SJ McCoy you need to! All her series are amazing!
Mary Jane McLeod
Jun 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing

Matt and Autumn's story was so worth the wait. I started reading and was totally hooked from the beginning and absolutely loved the story.
I received this book for free but truly loved it and voluntarily leave my review.
Carrie LaForge
Jun 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this story. When Someone closes themselves off, it take a rather special person to get in. What a wonderful love story.
Brandi Sartin lawrence
Jun 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love it! I have waited for this story. I wanted to learn about Autumn since Carters story. It was a great book. I wasn’t expecting the “issue” though. I could only think NNNNOOOOO!
Veronica Mostel
Loved it

I love all these book's by A JMcCoy. This series goes back. I love each of them. They are amazing. I love how the characters are all incredible and close. Great book's
Michelle Strommen
Matt and Autumn are an awesome couple, even following them from the last books. Loved the story, could’ve been longer. The characters are my friends and I didn’t get to visit long enough lol.
Hi, I'm SJ. A coffee addict, lover of chocolate and drinker of good red wines. I'm a lost soul and a hopeless romantic. Reading and writing are necessary parts of who I am. Though perhaps not as necessary as coffee! I can drink coffee without writing, but I can't write without coffee.

I grew up loving romance novels, my first boyfriends were book boyfriends, but life intervened, as it tends to do,