Start by marking “Sweet Little Lies (Angel Sands Book 3)” as Want to Read:
Sweet Little Lies (Angel Sands Book 3)

Sweet Little Lies (Angel Sands Book 3)

He was the boy from the wrong side of the tracks. She was everybody’s princess. Ten years later, he’s back in town and this time he has something to prove.

Aiden Black never thought he’d return to the small beach town he grew up in. But as the new director of a luxury resort, he’s determined to make it a success. What he doesn’t expect is to run into an old flame, the girl
Kindle Edition
Expected publication: August 7th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Sweet Little Lies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sweet Little Lies

A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
This is such a lovely story, it is really sweet and so easy to read. Carrie Elks always writes a good romantic story, with great characters and wonderful storylines and this one is no exception. I really didn't want to put it down.

I loved Brooke and Aiden, they are such nice people and so good together. I enjoyed getting to know them and learning about their back story and seeing where life would take them now. Brooke is a fantastic single Mum; who is juggling life, studying for her degree, volu
Peggy M
I received an ARC of this book and this is my voluntarily, honest review of it.

Sometimes you start a book, thinking that you know what the story will be about. But then the story surprises you in such a way, that it leaves you unbalanced and curious for the rest of the story. And that’s what ‘Sweet little lies’ did to me and as a reader I couldn’t have been more happy about it!

I don’t want to give away too much of the story, but I can tell you that it’s indeed a second chance story. I love those
susan muratoglu
Jul 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book. Handsome caring Aiden Black returns to the town where he loved and lost as a youngster, with an enormous chip on his shoulder. Refinds Brooke the girl he lost, with her son Nick. He knows that it is not his child but has no idea how twisted things will get. There is just enough drama and tension to keep you reading along.
I loved the emotional journey of the characters, I always enjoy a book where you get the voice and viewpoint of more than one character interwoven but subtly
Lauren Wulf
Jul 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This sweet second chance romance takes you on Aiden and Brooke’s journey to find love and the truth in the tangle of lies that surrounds them. Sweet Little Lies doesn’t disappoint on the angst and heartbreak these two love birds go through to find their way to each other again. Elks wonderfully wove their tale and I can’t wait to read more about the people of Angel Sands. I read an ARC of this book for an honest review.
Diane
Jul 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is book three in the Angel Sands series it can be read as a stand-alone, but why would you want to miss out on the other two fab books. Ember, Ally and Brooke are best friends who you meet in each of the three books, so you feel like you are catching up with old friends. This third book goes into Brooke’s life in more depth and you find out who her young son Nick’s Dad is. It is an emotional rollercoaster of a ride for Brooke. I highly recommend this book and the whole Angel Sands series
Donna Jones
Monica
Teresa Lara
Ginelle Blanch
Jul 13, 2019
Carrie Elks is an international bestselling author of eight traditionally-published and self-published novels. Her books are sweet yet sexy contemporary romance stories. Her next book, Let Me Burn, will be released on February 21, 2019.

Amazon: http://author.to/CarrieElksAuthor