Start by marking “Number One Fan (Duo Ex Machina #3)” as Want to Read:
Number One Fan (Duo Ex Machina #3)

Number One Fan

(Duo Ex Machina #3)

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  2 ratings  ·  1 review
Five years after a serial killer nearly put an end to Duo Ex Machina, Frank and Milo are still dealing with the aftermath, which includes a breakdown and the derailing of their career. But they’re still together, still in love, and still making music.

A new album is out, and Frank is producing too, helping former pop princess Gabriella Valli relaunch her career. Maybe this
Published May 1st 2019 by Clan Destine Press

To ask other readers questions about Number One Fan, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Number One Fan

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·
 ·  2 ratings  ·  1 review

Start your review of Number One Fan (Duo Ex Machina #3)
Claudia
Jun 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is my favourite book in the series... so far :P

And do you know what I liked more here? consequences! After the events of the last book, things are rough, and harsh for our men. Milo and Frank went through a lot, particularly Milo; and as a consequence of all of it, Milo had a breakdown that landed him at the hospital, and he was left with anxiety and claustrophobia.

They have been out of the spotlight for a couple of years, but now things are looking up. Milo is producing not one, but two r
Narrelle
Sep 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Elena
May 21, 2020
Maggie
added it
Nov 05, 2020
I grew up in a home bursting with books. My father was in the Royal Australian Air Force – we moved roughly every three years – and my parents were passionate advocates of reading and the importance of access to a library of ideas, no matter where we lived.

Between a childhood spent on the move yet steeped in literature, and a naturally dramatic personality, it’s no surprise I became a storyteller.

Duo Ex Machina (5 books)
  • Fly By Night
  • Sacrifice
  • Kiss and Cry (Duo Ex Machina #4)
  • Little Star (Duo Ex Machina #5)