Start by marking “Stravon (Dark Star Princes, #1)” as Want to Read:
Stravon (Dark Star Princes, #1)

Stravon

(Dark Star Princes #1)

The Dark Star Prince is coming... for me
It was supposed to be a fun day out. A pleasure cruise in space, to see the stars. But our ship never made it home to Earth.

Five brutal alien princes invaded our ship. And they stole five Earth girls away.

The Dark Star princes rule the galaxy. They're fierce, cruel, and impossibly handsome. Prince Stravon plans to take me back to
Published May 29th 2019 by Matrioshka Books

To ask other readers questions about Stravon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stravon

Start your review of Stravon (Dark Star Princes, #1)
BAK
Jun 03, 2019 rated it did not like it
Does this series title look similar to anyone else?

I might have given this 2 stars, but unfortunately the similarities to another series as far as the name, covers and the aliens home planet goes ruined it’s chance. Science fiction can be literally anything you want, so there’s no excuse why a new series should be so similar to previously released books. These covers, planet and the series name is TOO close to Anna Carven’s Dark Planet Warriors and Dark Star Mercenaries series. However, the wri
Lory
Jun 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Very enjoyable and entertaining fast-paced story. Plenty of intrigue, action, and of course steamy romance to keep you hook from beginning to end. There also twist and turns that you don't see coming. Wasn't sure what to make of Prince Stravon, he came off as very arrogant and entitled. I'm just glad that he was able to change my mind about him. Overall a good read and a great start for a new series. Looking forward to seeing what else is in store for this series.
Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Jun 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book and was honored to have been able to read and review. It was such a phenomenal read and had amazing characters as well as an amazing story line. I just could not get enough of it and once I started reading it I could not put it down. I recommend that you read it.

Emily Pennington
Jun 11, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: reviewed
Laina is on a space pleasure cruise with her friend, Jo, who is studiously studying her phone rather than the spectacular view of space! The guide points out a pale blue glow around the edges of the planet Quolvio, more commonly known as the Dark Star. Their Empire stretches into all corners of the galaxy, and the cluster of galaxies surrounding it, and Earth is part of their rule. The rumor is that the Emperor is an arrogant tyrant and the 5 Princes are barbaric. Fortunately Earth has not attra ...more
Rose Bassett
Jun 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
I always enjoy reading the starts of new series. It let's me know if I want to read the rest or pass. I did enjoy this story on how people deal with being threatened and when you can recreate yourself to what you would like to be instead of how you were before amnesia.

This series is in a future world where there is space travel and Earthlings know there are other beings out there. One such beings is the Quolvian, also knows as the Dark Star. The king there is known to be a tyrant. He
Anne
Jun 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book in the Dark Star Princes series and it has got me super excited. I couldnt Put this book down I loved the chemistry and the action.
Laina is having a brilliant time on a pleasure cruise in space, to see the stars it was her best friends idea but she just looks bored. But that doesn't stop Laina's excitement, she has always been fascinated by Quolvian, the Dark Star planet
The king of Quolvio has called his 5 sons to inform them that they needed to find human females
Space Cowgirl
Jun 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Earth🌍 Girls Are Backward, But They Aren't Animals🐈

Alpha Alien Male🐺 Sci-fi Romance💕 and Adventure
Laina💃💋 and her friend Jo, are on a deep space tour which takes them to view Quolvio🌍, or the Dark 🌟Star. Actually, Quolvio is a planet🌍 and its five moons🌙 reflect a surreal glow around it.

There are also five Quolvian princes👑, and the planet is ruled by the tyrant Emperor Eox👑, who is also the Emperor👑 of the United Galaxies! His heir is Prince Zerin👑.

Their father, E
Kristine L.
Jun 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Laina and her friend Jo go on a pleasure cruise. At the same time the Emperor Eox calls his 5 sons and tells them that they have to mate with human women. Boy did that go over well. Humans are weak, less intelligent and downright not worthy to mate with royal princesses. They are ordered to seek their mates on the pleasure cruise. This story revolves around Prince Stravon of Quolvio and his mate to be Laina. They end up on a planet not of their choosing and the adventure begins. There are savage ...more
Laure
Jun 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Laina and her best friend are taking a space pleasure cruise. They are near the planet of Quolvio, also known as the Dark Star, and home to the Empire, when things go terribly wrong. Stravon and his brothers are the five princes of Quolvio, and they are informed by their father that they are to take human women as mates, and there just happens to be a ship with humans on board...

Wonderful characters that are sexy, sometimes funny, and determined to survive an unexpected, and dangerou
Margaret
Jun 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Laina is on a space cruise when she is kidnapped by Stravon youngest Prince of Quolvio.
On a space cruise with her friend Jo Laina is fascinated by the Dark Star as the Planet Quolvio is known. But the ship starts to shake and the passengers begin to panic then five extra tall men board the ship. The Emperor Eox informs his five sons that due to a lack of women they must mate with Earth females and that the Gloria Scan has revealed that a earth cruiser passing near their planet Quolvio has
Lisa A
Jun 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Laina and Stavron’s story...
Emperor Eox has ruled the United Galaxies with an iron fist for thirty years. He called his five sons together and ordered them to each take an Earth woman from a passing cruise ship as a mate in order to produce royal heirs. Stavron is the youngest of the five Quolvian Dark Star Princes. As soon as he sees Laina he knows that his father was right, she’s his fated mate. The five brothers all collect their mates and head to their individual ships. They are immedi
Vivian Chrisman
Captive mate...

With this story, Ms. Selborne introduces the five princes of Quolvio. Five princes that have been "ordered" by their father, the Emperor, to capture and mate a woman from Earth. The princes think Earthlings are beneath them but do as their father decrees. Of course there are the bad guys who want to take the Quolvio rulers down. See where this is going? Stravon isn't very likable in the beginning( none of the princes are) but he grows on you. Laina has a lot to do with
Lynn Partridge

Verified ARC Reader
hunger games in space

If you like star wars and the hunger games you will love this book . A very fast paced and unexpected story or the youngest of 5 spoilt princes and the humans they kidnap as they crash land on a hostile planet and try to find a way home as they also try to stay alive in very difficult circumstances . Not your average romance nor alien abduction type of story Brilliantly written and very addictive including the cutest robot ever … Now when is
Sharon
Jun 17, 2019 rated it liked it
This is book 1 in a new series by an author I have never read before. The writing is good, and she appears to know where she is going with the plot and the characters. The characters weren’t very likable, they may grow on me as the series progresses but, in this book, I just wasn’t feeling them. It’s sci-fi so the story-line isn’t going to be believable and that’s ok. I struggled at times with the book, due to the characters and their dialogue. The plot is a good one just thrown by the main two ...more
Caroline Doig
Jun 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This story starts off with a cruise ship that’s on its way back to earth but it doesn’t get there because it’s taken over by 5 alien princes who kidnap 5 human women and this is Prince Stravon’s and Laina’s story. Stravon is pretty disgusted with Laina he believes that his species is superior to all others so he looks down on everyone but his own species, I’m glad that Stravon changed his attitude in the end because I didn’t like him until he did. Overall this is a great story and I can’t wait t ...more
L M
Jul 20, 2019 rated it it was ok
I either like or dislike this author.
Could have been good if not for a total cast of unlikeable characters.
The attitude of the Ruler and his five sons was just off.
Yes I expect these princes will FALL IN LOVE with their compatible mates but it took to long for any feelings to start surfacing.
Too much whining, weakness and switching of mindset in the heroine.
Maybe I am tired of SFR and need to change genre for a while. Nope, I have a couple of authors whose new releases I
Raina Collins
Jun 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An alien abduction romance with plenty of action and adventure. From the start you will realize the five princes and the king aren’t the best type of people. But soon an unknown danger will place one prince and the human woman he abducted in a very dangerous situation. The characters definitely change throughout the book. Laina definitely has some issues but later shows her inner warrior. Stravon grows the most by the end. But the danger isn’t over as the enemy is still out there.
Barbara
Jun 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
After reading the first book in the Dark Star Princes series I know I want to read the rest of the books so I will be watching for them to be out. Once I started this book I was not putting it down. Prince Stravon and human Laina, plus the Droid Pookla Bear's story has suspense, drama, danger, twists, turns, evil dragons, villains, romance. I enjoyed reading how Pookla Bear got to save the day. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Gladys
Jun 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
I liked this book and look forward to more from this series. Filled with excitement, drama, tension, intrigue, action, suspense and danger, there is plenty to capture and hold your attention. Laina and Stravon were interesting characters but neither one wowed me with their likability. I will say that I wish that I had felt more of an actual emotional connection or bonding pull between these two fated mates. Of my own accord I am posting a truthful review.
Scarolet Ellis
Jun 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Stravon (Dark Star Princes Book 1) by Suki Selborne is a great story to read. This is book number one in this great series that I have started reading . I have enjoyed reading this story very much. I recommend this story to everyone who likes to read Sci-Fi and paranormal romances in their stories.

BusyM3
Jun 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the first book in this series and I can't wait for the next one. A well written story, with enjoyabl characters with steamy hot chemistry between the alien princes and the earth women they took captive. You will not put this one down till the end. I look forward to the next one in this series.

Carol L
Jul 17, 2019 rated it liked it
Stravon & Laina

Interesting story...Prince Stravon kidnaps his chosen breeder but finds Laina is much more than what he expected. Crash landed onto a planet with creatures & aliens attempting to kill them, both find the strength & determination to survive. Love...bravery...leads to a cliffhanger...
Tammy
Jun 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great start to a new series. Laina is out with her friend enjoying a space cruise when five brutal princes invade the ship and steal away five women from Earth. Stravon’s ship ends up crash landing, can he keep his new mate safe? Fast-paced read with lots of twists and turns. An intriguing sci-fi read. Looking forward to more in the series.
Kathi
Jun 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Not Your typical Alien Bride Story!!

Yes, Stravon and his four brothers have been ordered to take brides from Earth. But there is a greater outside danger which these two must battle to survive. An exciting start to this series, I look forward to reading about each brother.

*** I am voluntarily leaving my honest review of this book ***
Riley
Jun 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book and can’t wait to read the rest of the series. Laina and Stravon were perfect as a couple and worked well together to escape Seerfot even though neither were interested in being together initially.

Barbara Brostek
Jul 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Exciting Space Adventure!
An excellent start to the Dark Star Princes series. This fast paced story of Stravon and Laina, his human mate is full of suspense, twists, family drama, struggles with strange aliens, dragons, rebels, fighting and an adorable droid. Enjoy!

I received an advance copy and am happy to leave my honest review.
Sydney M Neblett
Alien abduction
This author has a market on upping the anti when it comes to alien abduction. I loved the excitement and adventure she was able to provide as these two got in touch with themselves and each other. Together they grew strong and found their own HEA. I can’t wait to read the next book!
Mim Crenshaw
Jun 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a great start to a new series. It had everything...action, adventure, intrigue and romance. The storyline is intriguing and keeps you engrossed, and the characters were well developed and likeable.

Kylie
Jun 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Thrilling and action packed, I really enjoyed this book, couldnt put it down and cant wait to read book 2 in the series

Jennifer Bourgeois
Jun 12, 2019 rated it liked it
I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. I feel bad for the main characters. They went through a lot. I hate clifhangers but this one was good. I can't wait for to the next book. I think this book should be beginning of a larger book with a follow on story. It was too short.

• The Arcav King's Mate (Arcav Alien Invasion, #1)
  • My Alien's Obsession (Draci, #1)
  • Tamed (Tribute Brides Of The Drexian Warriors, #1)
  • Alien King Crashes the Wedding (Lumerian Knights #1)
  • Traded To The Alien Regent
  • Red Sands (Warlords Of Atera, #1)
  • Alien Protector's Rescued Bride (Draconian Brides, #5)
  • Alpha (Warriors of Kaizon, #2)
  • Captured and Claimed (Savage Warriors, #1)
  • Alien Breeder (Alien Invasion, #3)
  • Alien Conquest (Alien Invasion, #1)
  • Alien Prisoner (Alien Invasion, #2)
  • Exposed (Tribute Brides Of The Drexian Warriors, #3)
  • Alpha Hunger (Hordesmen, #1)
  • His Captive Human (Centauri Captives, #1)
  • Primal Possession (Alphas of Sandor #1)
  • Ravished (Centauri Captives, #2)
  • The Arcav King's Obsession (Arcav Alien Invasion, #2)
Suki Selborne is a USA Today bestselling author writing paranormal, sci-fi and fantasy romance. She loves reading stories full of magic, drama, suspense, action and fun, so those are the kind she writes, too. Suki lives with her husband, kids, and way too many books, in London, England.

Dark Star Princes (2 books)
  • Themis (Dark Star Princes, #2)