Start by marking “High Noon” as Want to Read:
High Noon

High Noon

(The High Stakes Saga #4)

History wasn’t modest when it described the settling of the western frontier as wild. So, of course Eve lands in the middle of an unforgiving land, rife with conflict, and fueled by desperation. A treaty has been signed between the Native American’s and the settlers who keep pouring into the west, so while things seem settled, a tension lays over the land, as thick as the ...more
Kindle Edition

To ask other readers questions about High Noon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about High Noon

Start your review of High Noon
Janine - The World Was Hers for the Reading
High Noon is the fourth book in the High Stakes Saga and cannot be read as a stand alone. It begins where book three left off.

When the assets land this time, they find themselves in the Old West. It’s wild and dangerous and conflict abounds. But and even greater danger seems to be surrounding Eve than usual. She finds herself the controversial visitor in a Lakota tribe . . . who have had visions of her and now want to see if she has visions herself.

Battling to stay alive from the Nephilim as wel
May 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019
This is book four in the High Stakes series. We start right where we left off...Eve plummeting to the ground in another new time. What year will she end up in this time? How long before she finds Enoch?

Eve finds out some truly interesting things in this one which she needs to figure out how to handle. Plus someone she wasn’t expecting shows up to her utter surprise! Terah is still pissed about how things were left in 1777 and is out for revenge, will she get it?

Enoch and Eve together make me sw
Jenny Bynum Black Words-White Pages
Wow, what another amazing and wild ride!!

The characters were AWESOME!! The love between Enoch and Eve is even more stronger than ever before. I could feel their love for one another flow off of each page.

The story-line was phenomenal. I can't say a whole lot without giving something away, but OMG, was this story full of suspense and left me with my mouth left open. And of course, this ending made me want to scream at the author for the way she left it. I have been once again left hanging at the
Melinda Patton
Jun 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow just wow!

I knew this would happen. I am left wig a cliffhanger and wanting more then when I started. This series has captivated me from the beginning and I can’t wait to find out how it all ends.
Emily Goodman
Jun 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Casey Bond stretches her story line to a whole new level in High Noon, her fourth installment of the High Stakes saga. You must absolutely read each of these in order to follow along on the wild adventure through time.

Bond has taken up many places in this series. From medieval times, plundering vast oceans, to vampire militia Bond has done it all. Or so I thought, until she takes us to the wild west. Bringing rich Native American folklore into her tale, Bond has created a few more characters th
Kalli Bunch
May 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
High Noon was so so good! I finished it way too fast and now I'm suffering a book hangover!! Ok, in this one Eve and Titus have jumped to another time while trying to get back to their OWN time. They're in the Wild West! Unfortunately, so is Abram. Ugh. And what's more, they have a surprise guest show up! So much happens and we get some questions answered, and yet even more questions arise. What is going on with Eve and why is it only affecting HER that way? We now know that her memories are man ...more
Stina
Jun 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
**This is the 4th book of a 5 part series and should be read in order and not as a stand-alone if possible**

As with the other installments, High Noon picks up right when High Society ends, throwing Eve and her fellow assets forward in time but not into their present. Eve finds herself landing in Enoch’s arms as he travels with a pair of brothers, one of whom has had disturbing visions of her.

While dealing with some uncomfortable truths about herself, Eve must also try to help her friends, Enoch
United Indie Book Blog
Jun 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
High Noon is book 4 in the series, must be read in order or else!
I’m not really sure who is the good guys and who is the bad anymore, throughout High Noon I loved and hated most of them. We are on a journey through time with Eve, Enoch and the rest of the gang. This time landing us in the Wild West. Lines between reality and dreams blurred, I’m not sure what to believe and who to trust anymore. We get different characters and time POVs which I love so we can see everything that is happening. Th
Kayla Mingus
Jul 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Eve & Enoch

I ended up finishing this series In less than a week. I lost sleep, staying up til 3am. Enoch and Eve are destined to be. When the series starts she’s living in a compound training to be a top asset with a burning hate for Enoch and his siblings. She’s been taught to believe they are the worst thing for humanity. She travels through different times only to find the man she’s been taught to hate is nothing like the man she’s been brain washed to hate. Read this series and take the jour
Wendy
OMG, OMG🤩🤩🤩
this was so good! Enoch caught Eve in his arms, she was so glad she didn’t smack into the ground!
Visions, surprise friend, more visions, poor Eve not sure what to do now! with help of Tanuk she decides what she needs to do, she sick and knows it isn’t good. So she makes a decision that should save Kohana and his people. And OMG what a cliffhanger, no can’t end this way, Nooooooooo!
so now to wait for the last one to come out next❤️❤️❤️
Amy Deal
Jun 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Still reeling (in a good way)

Over this one. Twists and turns. Action packed scenes. Romance. This one has it all. It started out amazing and just kept getting better. Enoch and Eve are my book super couple. I want nothing more than to see them happy, together and free. Casey’s detailed descriptions and well thought out plots take me right along with the characters. She has once again taken me on the emotion roller coaster and I wouldn’t have it any other way.
K.N. Timofeev
I swear! These books keep getting better and better. I didn't think that I would like time traveling vampire hunters, but I do. Each time period offers new bits of information and I love watching how Eve adapts to each one. It's also interesting to see version of Enoch we're going to get. Will he be gentle and caring or completely ruthless.
Liliyana Shadowlyn
Jun 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019-reads
First, let me say this is not a series where you can't jump in without reading the books in order. It was well written, but the pace felt a little off, and some of the descriptions were a little too in-depth. I liked the story overall, and I think it makes a great addition to the series. Perfect for dystopian lovers.
Lindsay Carter
Jun 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I just as always Casey love this series and these characters. I cannot wait for book number 5 high treason! I read high stakes when it first came out and just became super busy so only just got round to reading the rest but I read one after the other really quickly which is unusual for me as I'm a slow reader! love love love.
Kathy
Jun 12, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I’m so in love with this series!! The characters are well developed, the newest addition to the story arc are so well written. Like you can truly see them in your mind. A sign of a great author.
I now begin the wait for the next book. 😢 But it is worth the wait.
Buy all the books! Seriously! You won’t regret it.
Elisa Glendenning
Drama drama drama

Another excellent instalment in this High Stakes series. After the cliff hanger ending, I really cannot tell how this is all going to end. I have my fingers crossed for Eve and Enoch 🤞.
Kimberly
May 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I could not wait to get my hands on this book! I devoured it from the very first page! I love how we get to read from different characters! I love the characters and story and can't seem to figure out what's going to happen next! Can't wait for the next book!
Crystal Gray
Shelves: signed-gems
This series!
I feel like I am repeating myself but this series just keeps getting better and better!
Casey is killing it. I seriously can't wait for the next one. The ending of this one was....... there are no words.
Patricia Finnegan
Another Winner

Wow, Casey, you've done it again. Action and adventure abound. This series is so much fun and enjoyable. I can't decide if Enoch and Asa are good or bad. Then, the ending threw me for a loop. Bring on Book 5.
Doris
Jun 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The High Steaks Saga is so addictive!!
As soon as I get a book in my hands I can't set it down for a moment! You will read this series in one sitting as well!
The characters are well written, and we get to see how they grow and change though the whole series.
Absolutely love how we get to see different perspectives from the characters as well!
Can't wait for the next book!!
~Dowie
Lisa P
Jun 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
These cliffhangers!!

This brings out the anxiety while trying to anticipate what's going to happen next. I really can't read fast enough to get to the next book in the series.
TheButler
Jun 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Whoa!

Every book in this series is better than the last. It’s an amazing thrill ride of love and deceit. Unpredictable, my mind’s still reeling.
Michele
Jun 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing

This series is amazing.. I enjoy it so much, I fly through them. I highly recommend this series... Can't wait for the next one!!
Kacey Ables
Nov 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Really

She never fails to amaze and bewilder everyone with every strike of her keyboard! Seriously this is beyond amazing its a 10* read!
Megan
*Gasp*
Sara
Ok that was a little unexpected on the ending. Asa. He’s still a mystery to me. Can’t wait for the last book.
Linda
May 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This series is KILLING ME!!!! So much happened that I’m still processing. So much left unanswered and then the queen of cliffhangers did it again! How dare she make us wait until High Treason? The suspense is killing me. This is the worst book hangover ever. High Stakes series is absolutely phenomenal.
Carla
Jun 11, 2019
Ashley
Apr 14, 2020
Nicole
Jun 10, 2020
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• High Treason (The High Stakes Saga Book 5)
  • Black Veil (The Sworn Saga, #3)
  • Silver Wolf (The Sworn Saga, #2)
  • Red Rider (The Sworn Saga, #1)
  • The Exiled (Dominion of Ash, #2)
  • Hidden Knights (Knights of the Realm, #3)
  • A Crown of Ash (The Kingmakers' War, #9)
  • A Knife of Oblivion (The Kingmakers' War, #8)
  • A Circle of Flames (The Kingmakers' War, #4)
  • Of Glass and Glamour (Daughters of Eville Book 2)
  • Shadow Knights (Knights of the Realm, #2)
  • Curse of the Fae King (Dark Faerie Court, #1)
  • ЯED (True Reign, #2)
  • Princess of Smoke (Desert Nights Novels, #3)
  • Vampire Debt (Supernatural Battle: Vampire Towers #2)
  • Outlawed (Sherwood Outlaws Book 1)
  • The Hunt (The Twisted Kingdoms #1)
  • The Princess Games (The Princess Trials, #2)
Casey Bond lives in West Virginia with her husband and their two beautiful daughters. She likes goats and yoga, but hasn't tried goat yoga because the family goat is so big he might break her back. Seriously, he's the size of a pony. Her favorite books are the ones that contain magical worlds and flawed characters she would want to hang out with. Most days of the week, she writes young adult fanta ...more

The High Stakes Saga (5 books)
  • High Stakes (The High Stakes Saga #1)
  • High Seas (The High Stakes Saga #2)
  • High Society (The High Stakes Saga #3)
  • High Treason (The High Stakes Saga, #5)

News & Interviews