Start by marking “Break Me (Brayshaw, #5)” as Want to Read:
Break Me (Brayshaw, #5)

Break Me

(Brayshaw High #5)

4.47  ·  Rating details ·  6,493 ratings  ·  1,002 reviews
I had a plan, and it was solid.

Track down what was hidden away and take pleasure in toying with it.
Toying with her.

It worked like a charm.
Until it didn’t.

Turned out, the feisty little thing I found was far from what I hoped for.
She was different from all I knew and more than I expected.

She was light, and I’m the bastard who led her into darkness.
But this girl... sh
Published November 20th 2020 (first published November 17th 2020)

To ask other readers questions about Break Me, please sign up.
Bookworm Angel I WOULD be interested in reading Zoey's story, but not for Royce's book... I want to read Royce's story with the focus solely on him and his soulmate.…moreI WOULD be interested in reading Zoey's story, but not for Royce's book... I want to read Royce's story with the focus solely on him and his soulmate. Zoey's story can come later down the line, and then we'll get to peek in at ALL of our fave couples at the same time!(less)

·  6,493 ratings  ·  1,002 reviews

Start your review of Break Me (Brayshaw, #5)
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books
2e0pm6g
cvbn

MY REVIEW AND OTHERS: can also be found on my blog:
➽ KITTY KATS CRAZY ABOUT BOOKS

🌀BREAK ME:🌀 Is a full length, stand-alone angsty, new adult romance book by Meagan Brandy. Even though this can be read as a complete stand-alone, I personally would suggest you read this as part of the series in order as it does have carry on characters and will give you more background knowledge of these boys backgrounds and what shaped them into the boys they are today.

The perfect ending to a pe
Wendys Wycked Words

Finishing this book left me with two kinds of feelings... Sad because all the brothers are paired up now ... and satisfied as fuck because this book absolutely rocked!!

https://www.google.nl/search?q=blown away gif

I figured Captain's book would be the best and Royce's would disappoint me, but I am so happy to say that it blew me away instead!! This one is definitely my favorite out of all. And the two awesome main characters are the reason for that.

I loved Brielle, from the moment she stepped on-page and Royce... wow what a dick, but I coul
ash | novelly rooted
Oct 14, 2019 marked it as i-need-no-release-date-yet
Everyone: There is no female worthy of Royce.
Me: Does it have to be a female?
Drey
Jan 18, 2021 marked it as to-read
I liked Royce. So, I'll give this one a try! Hope this won't disappoint me like the first book did.

Oct 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
***AVAILABLE NOW - FULL REVIEW***

5 Hot Pocket Crowns

I’m so sad the Brayshaw series is over. I feel bereft, lost. What am I to do with my life now, knowing we won’t ever be back? But know this, Meagan Brandy ends this series with a bang, bringing the story not only full circle but also giving our beloved bad boy the perfect HEA.

Royce Brayshaw wrecked me. We got glimpses of his insecurities he masked with his playboy exterior, but we loved him because of them and because of the heart he has for h
Vee
ROYCEE is getting his own book. Hell yess!!

Update- just read Royce’s pov at the end of ‘be my brayshaw’ and got to know that he is with Brielle Bishop. BISHOP AS IN BASS BISHOP’s SISTER.
Can’t wipe the smile off my face right now.

Update- 3.5 stars
I was suffering from a reader’s block fir months, but I managed to read this book, so I would say it was good, but the first book is still my favourite in this series.
Phuong ✯

Good news: This book was much better than Be My Brayshaw.
Bad news: Still wouldn't call this god tier literature.
I step back, smiling at the girl in the mirror, and unexpected moisture fills my eyes, because for the first time, the girl who smiles back?
I believe her.

RTC ✨

***
pre-release
Royce better not disappoint me the way Captain did 😩

After Be My Brayshaw I know to keep my exceptions for this book low.
❤️ Nanda ❤️
Nov 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Pics-Art-09-06-04-52-19

IMG-20201119-181624-858

What a ride... Oh my God!
I'll miss my Brayshaw family with all my heart... (even Cap! Just kidding 😂)

Royce's book was one of my most anticipated releases this year, and sure as hell, Meagan Brandy didn't disappointed! At. All.

This book stars at a slow pace, showing the shallow surface of a deep and angry river, and leaves you guessing more than anything 'Where the hell are my party and carefree Ponyboy?"

This feeling ends pretty quick once you're able to dive deep into those dark and ang
Mickey (Fictionalden)
Five Stars

I LOVE ROYCE AND BRIELLE. I LOVE ROYCE AND BRIELLE. I LOVE ROYCE AND BRIELLE. THEY ARE THE ABSOLUTE CUTEST THINGS EVER. I LOVE BRIELLE. I LOVE ROYCE. OMG. I JUST LOVED THE BOOK SO MUCH BECAUSE OF THEM THAT I HAVE DECIDED TO IGNORE EVERYTHING ELSE AND JUST GIVE THIS BOOK 5 STARS, JUST FOR PLAYBOY AND LITTLE TINK!

I only had two moods while reading this book.

I was either

description

Or

description

My head hurts from all the crying. Soooo they were a few scenes that made me cry and trust me when i say that I wen
✨ Lucy ✨
Nov 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
“He will love fiercer than anyone ever could, deeper than most would think possible , but chances are, he’ll tear you apart in the process”

This story is so good that is almost painful to read.

But you can’t help to love every single page and every single moment .

It’s all we wished for and even more.

It’s more than an epic end. I feel like it’s a terrific new beginning . Where finally the circle is completed and the real story can now began .

It was really worth the wait.

Royce was really something
Ems620
Oct 03, 2019 marked it as to-read
I can't be the only one hoping the female lead isn't Cloe :/ Please be someone else. PLEASE *on my knees*. ...more
The Romantic Rush Blog
Nov 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Meagan has saved the best for last, delivering a perfect ending to the series that has captivated us all! Break Me Brayshaw has all the angst, alpha intensity, and intrigue that makes this series so addictive, but it also has a poignant emotional center that had Royce and Brielle stealing my heart.

My favorite Brayshaw boy’s story is everything I ever wanted- and somehow so much more. THIS is the Meagan Brandy I love- THIS is what makes the Brayshaw series so amazing. Everything starts with secr
Jen
**** 4.5 Stars!!!****

What an amazing ending to a wonderful series! I fell in love with the Brayshaw Boys, as well as the young women they fell in love with!! This last book in particular was so fabulous! I will admit that Royce’s behaviour was terribly frustrating at times... but when he finally let his walls down for Brielle... the wait was more than worth it!

Speaking of Brielle... she was one of those heroine’s that was impossible not to adore! There was such a vulnerability and innocence to h
ABookLover73
#ROYCEISMINE
#BRIELLEANDROYCE4EVER #BLOODRUNSDEEPERTHANFAMILY

FIVE TINK AND LOST BOY STARS for Brielle and Royce 💙🖤💙🖤!!!

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

OMG!

THIS BOOK IS EVERYTHING!

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!

I can’t believe it’s been a little over a year since I've read the first three books of the "Brayshaw High" series and completely fell in love with the Brayshaw world.

Although I loved all the characters from the series, a special place in my heart was occupied by Royce, whose book I eagerly awaited, but also welcomed.

I’m a lit
Halle Reads
2.75 Stars 🌟

This only took me like 2 months to read 🙈🙉🙊

Brielle and Royce were so meh. I love Royce so much but he was just so bland in his own book and I only really kept reading to find out what was happening in the rest of the town. Kinda dissapointed in this series as a whole now but I'm glad I finally finished it.

_______________________________________________________

Edit: yeah now I'm not so sure anymore after the shitshow that was Be My Brayshaw.. 🙈🙈

Royce I love him so much and know his b
Ria  | Abstract ♥ Books

ALL MY REVIEWS CAN BE FOUND ON MY BLOG: ABSTRACT BOOKS

line

"Break Me" is the last book of the "Brayshaw" series by the best selling author Meagan Brandy. Told in dual perspectives , get ready to meet Royce!!

I have been excited for Royce's book for a long long time! His character intrigued me a lot because of his personality switch stuff. One minute he was the charming boy who could bend anyone to his will and the next he was the cold man who scared people. I am so disappointed to say that I did not
M
Oh my gosh, Royce has my heart! All the stars! All the stars!!

There are no words for just how great this story was. Wow, this entire series consumes you in the best way. These guys love and they love unapologetically. They are fiercely protective of their family...

But Royce, he stole the show for me. He was broken, he was lonely. He was known for his humor and for being the one who held his brothers together. With doing so, he lost himself along the way.
That was into a silver haired little thi
Keri Loves Books
Nov 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
My FAVORITE Brayshaw! ROYCE was everything I had hoped he would be...yet SO MUCH BETTER than I could have imagined! I am completely, totally and utterly in LOVE with this man and all his broken parts!!! ALPHA MALE PERFECTION!

A cool head. A warm heart. A forgiving soul. The light to his dark. Soon she'll become his everything. Brielle was everything Royce never knew he craved.

Brielle never had an easy life. She escaped one abusive home only to find herself playing Cinderella in the next. Her brot
Miftahul
Nov 18, 2020 rated it liked it
3.9

Brielle and Royce! Holy fuck! Oh god! I am not okay! I loved be my brayshaw and i was not that excited about Break Me...but i started reading as soon as it was available and OH MY GOD! ( janice’s voice) I FUCKING LOVEE ROYCE, i mean..i cant. God help me. I wanna cry. He is so broken but the way he loves. Brielle was just perfect for him, she was the missing piece they all needed. I think i love her character the most, she is broken too but she doesnt hide it, she is so different from the bray
Alexandraa W
Jul 31, 2021 rated it did not like it
I HAVE TO READ THE HERO BEING SUCK OFF FROM ANOTHER WOMAN IN FIRST SCENES AND ALSO FIGURING OUT HIS FEELINGS ABOUT THE HEROINE WHILE HE’S TOUCHING YET ANOTHER WOMAN AFTER HE INVITE THE HEROINE TO STAY WITH HIM????!!!!!! SO THIS HERO IS ACTUALLY A BIG GIANT DUMBASS LOSER CHILDISH FCKER.

THE HERO GETS MAD AT ANY GUY WHO COME CLOSE OR EVEN TALK TO THE HEROINE BUT HE ALLOWS HIMSELF TO TOUCH ANOTHER WOMAN EVEN IN FRONT OF THE HEROINE. WHAT THE ACTUALLY FCK IS THIS SH*T???
He always wants her and then
Jenifer Briggs
Nov 18, 2020 rated it liked it
Y'all, I struggled with this book SO MUCH. I absolutely hated Captain and the way he treated Victoria in the last book, but I honestly had a soft spot for Royce, and since you all know me and my love for the brooding bad boys with killer cheekbones and psychotic tendencies, I couldn't wait to have this baby in my hands. But oh child. What a mess.

So, the first few chapters were confusing as heck. I don't know if it was my migraine, my kids acting like animals and not giving me a second to breathe
Nov 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Royce Brayshaw did what he does best and he STOLE THE SHOW in the Brayshaw world!!! GAHHH I don't even know if I have the right words for this book. I have always loved Captain the most in this series, but Royce was a very close second, and I think he just knocked Cap off the top...there is just no way you can't love this fun playboy! I always knew he harbored so much more, something deeper that even he didn't understand, and I could NOT wait to read his story. M Brandy did not disappoint...she ...more
Elle G.
My Rating: 5 Stars
Genre New Adult | Angsty Romance

Not gonna lie, I had MAJOR tears in my eyes when I read THE END on Break Me. Not because the story is SAD (I mean, it does have some seriously emotional moments) but because this is the end of one of my favorite series in the world. These characters have become friends to me in a way. I know, they’re fictional, but when you spend so much time reading about them and going through their journeys with them you feel a deep connection; it’s inevita
XxTainaxX Curvy and Nerdy
Nov 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I came into this book a little worried about how it was going to go because Royce was just so unpredictable. I was worried he’s cross a line. However, while his actions weren’t always great, they definitely came from a place of deep emotion. Brielle could not have been a better match for him. While she allowed herself to be open and vulnerable to others she was by no means a pushover. I instantly fell in love with her.

The plot was great though some parts were a bit predictable. I loved the cont
Lucía
Nov 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Am I bad person if I say that I wanted the book to end on chapter 37? Well if I am, I am not sorry 🤷🏼‍♀️ because it would have been perfect but I am also really happy with how it ended, all the boys reaching their HEA with women who can stand their ground but have hearts of golds for their men.

I don’t think I am gonna say anything about this series because with all its twists and turns I could probably spoil something, so yeah, sad that it reached its end but happy for all of them and how every
Sanela
Nov 20, 2020 added it
DNF @25%
If hot needy teenagers are your thing and romance without absolutely zero connection between hero and heroine then this book is for you. The first 3 books in this Series were amazing, the storyline was action packed and interesting then not sure what happened with Captain's book but it was totally butchered. I really hoped the author would deliver with this story, this was Royce's moment to shine but unfortunately it was a huge disappointment for me. Although the characters in this serie
Bells
Oct 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Swear I can’t be the only one hoping his love interest is a guy. Particularly bass because let me just say I FELT IT between those two. Damn. Alright Im mainly excited for his book
Weronika -  Little Steamy Reads
„What feels like the end, is always the beginning.”

First and foremost, I refuse to acknowledge that this is the last Brayshaw book. I can’t and won’t. What I can admit though is that Meagan Brandy created the perfect story for Royce. Break Me was nothing short of spectacular, it hit me straight in the feels and showed our favorite hothead from a completely unfamiliar side. This book will break you, crack your heart open and then mend it back together. It will shock you with unexpected twists
Alley Ciz
Nov 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow, I don't even know if I can find the words for this book. This whole series is one of my all time faves. Each of these men have a way of bringing the alpha and the swoon in their own unique way while still finding a way to break your heart in way that makes you just want to be the one to fix them.
But honestly, I think it's the heroines of this series that really win it all for me.

None of these characters is a doormat and they make you want to bleed loyalty for them.

Royce has been the comedi

• Rule #1: You Can't Date the Coach's Daughter (The Rules of Love)
  • Stone Cold Queen (Sick Boys, #2)
  • Pretty Little Savage (Sick Boys, #1)
  • Never His Girl (Kings of Cypress Prep, #2)
  • The Golden Boys (Kings of Cypress Prep, #1)
  • Forbidden Fate (Crowne Point #3)
  • The Not-Outcast
  • Broken Legacy (Dark Legacy, #3)
  • Trick Me Twice
  • Pretty When She Cries (Black Mountain Academy)
  • Ruin: The Reprise (Black Hearts Still Beat, #4)
  • Forever Golden (Kings of Cypress Prep, #3)
  • Broken Hate (Westbrook Blues, #3)
  • Reckless Hate (Westbrook Blues, #1)
  • Hate Me (Black Mountain Academy)
  • Natural Born Killers (Sick Boys, #3)
  • When the Stars Fall (Lost Stars #1)
See top shelves…
USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestselling author Meagan Brandy writes New Adult romance books with a twist. She is a candy crazed, jukebox junkie who tends to speak in lyrics. Born and raised in California, she is a married mother of three crazy boys who keep her bouncing from one sports field to another, depending on the season, and she wouldn't have it any other way. Starbucks is her best fr ...more

Brayshaw High (5 books)
  • Boys of Brayshaw High (Brayshaw, #1)
  • Trouble at Brayshaw High (Brayshaw, #2)
  • Reign of Brayshaw (Brayshaw, #3)
  • Be My Brayshaw (Brayshaw, #4)

News & Interviews

“I said I never wanted to be a king, and I meant it, but fuck me if I don’t feel like one now.” 2 likes
“I sit up straighter. “If you’re lyin’ to yourself, who can you trust?” She faces forward, turning to look into the darkness outside the window beside her. “No one.” She pulls in a heavy breath, slowly brings her eyes back to mine. “Not a soul.” Something stirs beneath my ribs, but I’m not sure what to make of it. No one. She can trust no one. Not even herself.” 2 likes