Start by marking “Be My Brayshaw (Brayshaw, #4)” as Want to Read:
Be My Brayshaw (Brayshaw, #4)

Be My Brayshaw

(Brayshaw High #4)

4.40  ·  Rating details ·  6,816 ratings  ·  1,024 reviews
“Cross one, cross all.”

That’s the Brayshaw way.

She should have realized this before sliding into our world with secrets too big to bury.
She didn’t and now the target is on her back.

The day her lies came crashing down, I should have forced her out.
Instead, I locked her in, and with the promise I would never be hers.

I resisted, fought against us.
I caved.

I tasted what beca
Published June 2nd 2020 by Independently Published

To ask other readers questions about Be My Brayshaw, please sign up.
Beth Jael You can. Technically. Per the author, HOWEVER I feel you need to read the others first as you see Captain and his struggles that lead up to this.
Becci Harris It's on amazon now, i downloaded it earlier …moreIt's on amazon now, i downloaded it earlier (less)

·  6,816 ratings  ·  1,024 reviews

Start your review of Be My Brayshaw (Brayshaw, #4)
Phuong ✯
– 1.5 stars

I finished Be My Brayshaw a couple of days ago and I'm still trying to find the right words to write this review. No kidding, truthfully I'd like to forget this book ever existed. This series is not for everyone. I know it has flaws: the characters are over the top and trying too hard to be badass, the storyline is sometimes ridicious and has plotholes, the diagules can be cringy. I'm aware of all of that and I still liked the triology with Raven and Maddoc, but this one? YIKES.

By the
Karen Mc
May 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Oh. My. WOW!!! I’m so shook ... so speechless ... so slayed ... so love struck. Meagan Brandy’s BE MY BRAYSHAW was everything I wanted and more. Pure passion, power, and perfection. I was so possessed by Be My Brayshaw! This beautifully broken book of loyalty and love took my breath, heart, soul, and tears with characters that nearly brought me to my knees.

A master storyteller, Meagan Brandy proves she’s a force to be reckoned with in the YA romance genre with the formidable and feel-worthy Bray
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books
24993460-SX540
qa
MY REVIEW AND OTHERS: can also be found on my blog:
➽ KITTY KATS CRAZY ABOUT BOOKS
2ir3yw5 'BE MY BRAYSHAW' is the fourth full length romance book in Meagan brandy's 'Brayshaw' series. It picks up where ➤ Reign of Brayshaw the third book left off. Spoken in 'Dual Perspectives.'

This book right here was one I was highly anticipating #TeamCaptain and it didn't disappoint, this series is one of my all time favourites and I feel like it's just getting better book by book. Victoria and capt
Jen
This was Captain and Victoria’s book, and the fourth in the Brayshaw series. While I enjoyed it very much, it wasn’t my favourite out of the bunch. The main reason for my slight disappointment was Captain’s actions at some points in the story. I definitely understand why he did certain things but they still majorly pissed me off!!

The fact is when it comes to this series, I am fully absorbed into everything that’s going on. It’s like I am feeling right alongside the characters and what they are
May 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
***AVAILABLE NOW - FULL REVIEW ***

5 SLEEPING BEAUTY CROWNS

Being back in the Brayshaw world is like coming home all over again!

I am such a huge fan of the Brayshaw world and the characters within it. Meagan Brandy is truly able to deliver a new story that not only stays true to the iconic world she has created but also delivers another must read romance that allows Cap and Victoria to have their own unique voice and romance within the Brayshaw world.

Victoria has so many layers to who she is. I r
Miftahul
May 27, 2020 rated it liked it
3.8

It was kinda sad, emotional with a bit of suspense and sunshine and roses at the same time. Maddoc, Royce and Raven were so happy in this book, all the characters were expect Vic and Cap since the tension is between them. i loved Victoria’s character so much, she is so strong and she didnt fight with Captain rather Fought for him. Their story is a freaking masterpiece. I didnt know Victoria’s character was gonna be so intense, she protects the boys and the people she loves 😭😭. Her relationsh
Vee
May 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Oh my god, whaaat!! We have a book on captain and royce as well?? They absolutely deserve it. I think captain will be with Victoria but whoever it is I hope she will be as strong and fierce as Raven. Now we wait for their book and the last book in the brayahaw series :’)

Update- WOW, I already couldn’t wait to read this book but after reading the epilogue of Victoria from the last book I don’t think I would be able to sleep till I get to read it.

Update- read the book liked it too but the ending w
ABookLover73
FIVE BEAUTY AND BEAST stars for Victoria, Captain and Zoey 💖💜💙🖤!!!

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

The first three books stole my heart and I fell in love with the "Brayshaw High" series from the first moment I started reading "Boys of Brayshaw High".

It’s been almost over half a year since I read “Reign of Brayshaw” and I’m happy that the Captain's book has finally come because I was missing this special company so much.

I love that this isn't just a book about Victoria and Captain, but Raven, Maddoc and Royce have their pl
Eden Auclair
Jun 03, 2020 rated it did not like it
Bee
2.5 STARS

Three things that you should know about this book:

1) This is definitely NOT a standalone like the author claims. I have not read the three first Brayshaw High books and thus was completely lost pretty much for the entire duration of the book. I was confused, hell, still am confused.

2) The heroine in this was absolutely amazing and all my stars go for her and her alone. I very much appreciate Brandy’s brand of possessive, alpha-ish heroines that are my favorites (and sadly, not that comm
Elle G.
May 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: angst, new-adult
Release Date: June 3, 2020
Actual Rating: 5 stars

New Adult | Angsty Romance

There are countless books on the market and yet, one author always stands out. That’s Meagan Brandy. Her words are like poetry to me. Her stories are gritty, sharp, deeply romantic, and consume me from page one all the way to the end. Her writing style is excellent and being drawn into the lives of her characters is simple because she writes as if her readers are part of the story. This is true for her first written
Sheena ☆ Book Sheenanigans

It was okay, I guess? Like there wasn't a wow factor to this and obviously with all the overhype, I was a bit disappointed that this didn't win me over but then again it was unsurprising. Meagan Brandy is an author that's a hit or miss for me.

The overdramatic shenanigans the crew found themselves in 'My Brayshaw' was a bit too much for me (seriously how much shit could possibly go wrong with one person?!) and the romance between Captain and Victoria was meh at best though the re
NiCoLeTa E. {Addicted To Books}
***5 "So much..." stars***

IT'S LIVE!!!

CROSS ONE, CROSS ALL.

And finally, we got Captain's book and i can tell you... That the waiting was worth it!!!!
This story was one of my most anticipated for this year...
I was waiting like crazy to see how this thing between Captain and Victoria will play out, especially afte the revelations on the ending of "Reign of Brayshaw".
And of course, Meagan didn't disappoint! This woman never disappoints me and I will be eternally one of her biggest fans!

"Betw
Meredith Wilson
Jun 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020-arcs
Loved this! Captain and Victoria's book was one that I was anxiously awaiting and it most certainly did not disappoint. Be My Brayshaw is a phenomenal story filled to the brim with secrets and lies, twists and turns, suspense and steam. And just when you think you have it all figured out... Think again. This is one wild ride that will keep you guessing up until the very end.

Captain and Victoria may just be my new favorite couple. Shh... Don't tell Maddoc and Raven! The push and pull, the tension
❤️ Nanda ❤️
Jun 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
❤️ Follow me on Instagram 💋

What an emotional rollercoaster!
But without any doubt, I can say that Victoria earned her rights of be a Brayshaw even without Captain by her side (actually I would say that for most part of the book, he should lost his place to her! He was really that bad!)

This girl just rock their world, and make it spin in the right direction, without their knowledge!
She's so strong and selfless that I just want to protect her from all the hate that she was given.

Cap didn't make her
✨ Lucy ✨
Jun 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
OMG WHAT I JUST READ?!
THIS BOOK IS FIRE
CAPTAIN IS FIRE!
Meagan Brandy did an outstanding work in bringing to life Captain and Victoria's story.
I think I finished it in less then 3 hours. I couldn't bring myself to put it down.
Captain and Zoey 's relationship melted my heart .
ESKIMO KISSES AND BUTTERFLY HUGS are EVERYTHING .
I thought this book was going to kill me in almost every chapter , I don't know how to describe it but this book gained a solid place in my to re-read at least once a year list
Halle Reads
Meh x 3000... whoever this guy was in this book he was NOT Captain Brayshaw..

1 star for Victoria & Zoey
1 star for a pregnant Raven

Everything else was lame.
Siobhan Davis
Jun 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow. Meagan has delivered another knockout fast-paced angst-ridden addictive romance I devoured in less than twenty-four hours. Cap, Rora, and Zozo did not disappoint.
maddison
Jun 04, 2020 rated it liked it
Be My Braysahw is the fourth book in the ‘Brayshaw’ series. i know many of us were excited to finally get his book and i know many of you ended up disappointed. this book definitely isn’t the best but i also don’t think it’s so terrible that it deserves 1 star. if she made some changes to the book and just erased some of the scenes then probably the majority of us wouldn’t have ended up disappointed but let me tell you what i think.

many believe captain treated victoria like an ass which is true
Bookgasms Book Blog
Jun 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ratula
Gah!! Meagan Brandy did it again!! Be my Brayshaw packed a powerful punch full of combustible chemistry, fiery secrets and a bombshell betrayal that took my breath away. This story continued the amazing  storyline between Captain Brayshaw and Victoria Vega and the myriad of secrets between them. This story was outright delicious and I for one never wanted it to end!

Good Lord did this story have allll the drama. It was an epic rollercoaster ride of secrets and lies and the unbreakable bonds of fa
Jen (jensdreamylittlereads)
Jun 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book right here was one I was highly anticipating and it did not disappoint. This series is one of my all time favourites and Victoria and Captain’s love story was definitely worth the wait. Be My Brayshaw is everything I have come to expect from Meagan Brandy. I absolutely loved how she allowed Captain and Victoria to have their own unique voice and romance within the Brayshaw world. It’s suspenseful and mysterious, full of unexpected twists and turns and sexy as hell. Captain and Victoria ...more
Sentranced Jem
Jun 25, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc-2020
Overall, Be My Brayshaw is somewhere between a 2.5 to a 3 star read for me.

When I say that I was really excited to read Captain’s book, I do not say it lightly.
It’s Captain Brayshaw! The strong but guarded brother… quiet, logical, fierce and loyal. Who won’t be intrigued right?
But damn. I don’t know what happened from book 3 to this book because I really din’t like him in this book. Though I will acknowledge the fact that he is a wonderful dad to Zoey .

I liked Victoria. She wasn’t my new favouri
Bhavya Marya
Jun 11, 2020 rated it it was ok
Book Maniac Forever

⭐️ 5 "Anchor, Wave, Ocean" Stars ⭐️
I’ve been obsessed with the Brayshaw Series since reading Boys of Brayshaw High last year. Needless to say I was ecstatic to finally dive into Captain’s book! Be My Brayshaw was one of my most anticipated release this year and it exceeded my expectations. Meagan Brandy presents here an enemies to lovers romance at its best, with two strong main characters with so much personality and explosive chemistry!

The thing I find the most captivating about this serie
jules ☆ミ
This was everything I hoped it will be and so so much more.
I fell in love with Victoria and Captain in book 2 and since that moment I couldn't stop thinking about them, so when this book was announced, you see, I immediately started the countdown.
And holy hell, it was amazing.
The angst and tension between them was so intense, their attraction and chemistry was over the top.
I loved how hard Victoria fought for him, and how they didn't back down from any fight.
Their love was so strong and loud.
Mia
Jun 06, 2020 rated it did not like it
I must have read different book to all high ratings because what a fuck is this.
Captain, I have no words forward and Victoria is basically doormat I didn't like them as couple at all, same goes Madoc and Raven.
I will read Brielle and Royce book just to finish series, hopefully they are better then this bar is not high.
Only thing good is Victoria and Zoe scenes.
Overall yikes.
Katie | Katieskindleaddictions
May 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
✨Review Be My Brayshaw (Brayshaw High #4) by Meagan Brandy✨

“𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙮 𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨, 𝘾𝙖𝙥,” 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨. “𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙩𝙝, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬 𝙨𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙚.”

This is book four in the Brayshaw High Series and features Captain & Victoria. I have anxiously been awaiting this release since Meagan said Captain would be getting his own book! Meagan’s writing was once again outstanding. The way she writes this Brayshaw High world truly consumes you. There’s drama,
Rohina
Be My Brayshaw was EVERYTHING I was hoping for it to be! It was exactly how I had imagined Captain's story to be told and Victoria was the PERFECT addition!

I loved Captain Brayshaw from the moment he was introduced and getting to see things from his perspective and how his mind worked was a treat but I say this with full faith and certainty that the best part of the story was the stubborn blonde Victoria Vega. She is the curveball that nobody is ready for and I loved it and I loved watching it u
Paige
Jun 08, 2020 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
As much as it pains me to say this I couldn’t stand Cap for the majority of this book. I really don’t have adequate words how repulsive and disappointing he was, and in my eyes he lost a lot of points as a Brayshaw.

Half the book just didn’t make a lot of sense. Plot holes were often thrown in without rhyme or reason, names were introduced just for a shock factor. Captain just wasn’t the Captain we all came to know and love, he was an entitled asshole with a personal chip on his shoulder trying t
Courtney
Jun 03, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
I read the first book this series and went no further (many reasons on why). When I was given the option review this book since it was a standalone within the series, I figured I would give it a go.

First off - I definitely wouldn't recommend reading this book without reading the prior ones. The Brayshaw boys are too connected to be left out of each other's stories and that proves true in this book. Yes, this book evolves around Captain mostly, but you need to have an understanding of their dyna

• Throttled (Dirty Air, #1)
  • The Rise of Monsters (Angelus, #1)
  • Do You Dare? (Truth And Dare Duet, #1)
  • Now Open Your Eyes (Stay with Me, #3)
  • Bullseye (The Monsters Within Duet, #1)
  • Collided (Dirty Air, #2)
  • Rush: The Beginning (Black Hearts Still Beat, #1)
  • My Heart (Bloody Business, #1)
  • Even When I'm Gone (Stay with Me, #2)
  • Stay with Me (Stay with Me, #1)
  • Untamed (Bay Falls High #3)
  • The Harder You Fall (Rixon Raiders, #3)
  • Awful Curse (Celestial Bodies #1)
  • Unmasked (Evergreen Academy #4)
  • Hate You (Rebel Ink, #1)
  • The Trouble with You (Rixon Raiders, #1)
  • Julian (Trinity Academy #4)
  • Fated (Fated, #1)
USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestselling author Meagan Brandy writes New Adult romance books with a twist. She is a candy crazed, jukebox junkie who tends to speak in lyrics. Born and raised in California, she is a married mother of three crazy boys who keep her bouncing from one sports field to another, depending on the season, and she wouldn't have it any other way. Starbucks is her best fr ...more

Brayshaw High (5 books)
  • Boys of Brayshaw High (Brayshaw, #1)
  • Trouble at Brayshaw High (Brayshaw, #2)
  • Reign of Brayshaw (Brayshaw, #3)
  • Break Me (Brayshaw, #5)

News & Interviews

When it comes to writing, Jocelyn Johnson is about that life.    The Virginia native—born, bred, and wed—has had aspirations of being a...
“Nothing is more dangerous to a single person than what’s hidden inside them.” 4 likes
“Back to Brayshaw High today, assholes and assettes. Three months ‘til graduation and shit’s about to get even more interesting.” 1 likes