Start by marking “Be My Brayshaw (Brayshaw, #4)” as Want to Read:
Be My Brayshaw (Brayshaw, #4)

Be My Brayshaw

(Brayshaw High #4)

“Cross one, cross all.”

That’s the Brayshaw way.

She should have realized this before sliding into our world with secrets too big to bury.
She didn’t and now the target is on her back.

The day her lies came crashing down, I should have forced her out.
Instead, I locked her in, and with the promise I would never be hers.

I resisted, fought against us.
I caved.

I tasted what beca
Published June 2nd 2020 by Independently Published

To ask other readers questions about Be My Brayshaw, please sign up.
Beth Jael You can. Technically. Per the author, HOWEVER I feel you need to read the others first as you see Captain and his struggles that lead up to this.

Start your review of Be My Brayshaw (Brayshaw, #4)
Phuong ✯
– 1.5 stars

I finished Be My Brayshaw a couple of days ago and I'm still trying to find the right words to write this review. No kidding, truthfully I'd like to forget this book ever existed. This series is not for everyone. I know it has flaws: the characters are over the top and trying too hard to be badass, the storyline is sometimes ridicious and has plotholes, the diagules can be cringy. I'm aware of all of that and I still liked the triology with Raven and Maddoc, but this one? YIKES.

By the
Karen Mc
May 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Oh. My. WOW!!! I’m so shook ... so speechless ... so slayed ... so love struck. Meagan Brandy’s BE MY BRAYSHAW was everything I wanted and more. Pure passion, power, and perfection. I was so possessed by Be My Brayshaw! This beautifully broken book of loyalty and love took my breath, heart, soul, and tears with characters that nearly brought me to my knees.

A master storyteller, Meagan Brandy proves she’s a force to be reckoned with in the YA romance genre with the formidable and feel-worthy Bray
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books
24993460-SX540
qa
MY REVIEW AND OTHERS: can also be found on my blog:
➽ KITTY KATS CRAZY ABOUT BOOKS
2ir3yw5 'BE MY BRAYSHAW' is the fourth full length romance book in Meagan brandy's 'Brayshaw' series. It picks up where ➤ Reign of Brayshaw the third book left off. Spoken in 'Dual Perspectives.'

This book right here was one I was highly anticipating #TeamCaptain and it didn't disappoint, this series is one of my all time favourites and I feel like it's just getting better book by book. Victoria and capt
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
***AVAILABLE NOW - FULL REVIEW ***

5 SLEEPING BEAUTY CROWNS

Being back in the Brayshaw world is like coming home all over again!

I am such a huge fan of the Brayshaw world and the characters within it. Meagan Brandy is truly able to deliver a new story that not only stays true to the iconic world she has created but also delivers another must read romance that allows Cap and Victoria to have their own unique voice and romance within the Brayshaw world.

Victoria has so many layers to who she is. I r
Vaishali
May 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Oh my god, whaaat!! We have a book on captain and royce as well?? They absolutely deserve it. I think captain will be with Victoria but whoever it is I hope she will be as strong and fierce as Raven. Now we wait for their book and the last book in the brayahaw series :’)

Update- WOW, I already couldn’t wait to read this book but after reading the epilogue of Victoria from the last book I don’t think I would be able to sleep till I get to read it.

Update- read the book liked it too but the ending w
Miftahul
May 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ok first of all, i stayed up all night waiting for the arc and kept syncing my kindle every 30 seconds....yes...every 30 seconds. The desperation was real and it was worth it. When i started this book I thought It ll be a 3 -4 star book for me cuz i am not a highschool romance story fan and i am really picky when it comes to book but as i kept reading, my rating kept increasing and here is it. A 5 star from me. When I rated this book, so many ppl texted me saying that a 5 star from me then this ...more
ABookLover73
FIVE BEAUTY AND BEAST stars for Victoria, Captain and Zoey 💖💜💙🖤!!!

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

The first three books stole my heart and I fell in love with the "Brayshaw High" series from the first moment I started reading "Boys of Brayshaw High".

It’s been almost over half a year since I read “Reign of Brayshaw” and I’m happy that the Captain's book has finally come because I was missing this special company so much.

I love that this isn't just a book about Victoria and Captain, but Raven, Maddoc and Royce have their pl
Elle's Book Blog
Release Date: June 3, 2020
Actual Rating: 5 stars

New Adult | Angsty Romance

There are countless books on the market and yet, one author always stands out. That’s Meagan Brandy. Her words are like poetry to me. Her stories are gritty, sharp, deeply romantic, and consume me from page one all the way to the end. Her writing style is excellent and being drawn into the lives of her characters is simple because she writes as if her readers are part of the story. This is true for her first written
Bee
2.5 STARS

Three things that you should know about this book:

1) This is definitely NOT a standalone like the author claims. I have not read the three first Brayshaw High books and thus was completely lost pretty much for the entire duration of the book. I was confused, hell, still am confused.

2) The heroine in this was absolutely amazing and all my stars go for her and her alone. I very much appreciate Brandy’s brand of possessive, alpha-ish heroines that are my favorites (and sadly, not that comm
Meredith
Jun 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020-arc-reads
Loved this! Captain and Victoria's book was one that I was anxiously awaiting and it most certainly did not disappoint. Be My Brayshaw is a phenomenal story filled to the brim with secrets and lies, twists and turns, suspense and steam. And just when you think you have it all figured out... Think again. This is one wild ride that will keep you guessing up until the very end.

Captain and Victoria may just be my new favorite couple. Shh... Don't tell Maddoc and Raven! The push and pull, the tension
Sheena ☆ Oh, the Sheenanigans!

It was okay, I guess? Like there wasn't a wow factor to this and obviously with all the overhype, I was a bit disappointed that this didn't win me over but then again it was unsurprising. Meagan Brandy is an author that's a hit or miss for me.

The overdramatic shenanigans the crew found themselves in 'My Brayshaw' was a bit too much for me (seriously how much shit could possibly go wrong with one person?!) and the romance between Captain and Victoria was meh at best though the re
NiCoLeTa E. {Addicted To Books}
***5 "So much..." stars***

IT'S LIVE!!!

CROSS ONE, CROSS ALL.

And finally, we got Captain's book and i can tell you... That the waiting was worth it!!!!
This story was one of my most anticipated for this year...
I was waiting like crazy to see how this thing between Captain and Victoria will play out, especially afte the revelations on the ending of "Reign of Brayshaw".
And of course, Meagan didn't disappoint! This woman never disappoints me and I will be eternally one of her biggest fans!

"Betw
Siobhan Davis
Jun 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow. Meagan has delivered another knockout fast-paced angst-ridden addictive romance I devoured in less than twenty-four hours. Cap, Rora, and Zozo did not disappoint.
❤️ Nanda ❤️
Jun 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
❤️ Follow me on Instagram 💋

What an emotional rollercoaster!
But without any doubt, I can say that Victoria earned her rights of be a Brayshaw even without Captain by her side (actually I would say that for most part of the book, he should lost his place to her! He was really that bad!)

This girl just rock their world, and make it spin in the right direction, without their knowledge!
She's so strong and selfless that I just want to protect her from all the hate that she was given.

Cap didn't make her
Halle Reads
Meh x 3000... whoever this guy was in this book he was NOT Captain Brayshaw..

1 star for Victoria & Zoey
1 star for a pregnant Raven

Everything else was lame.
maddison
Jun 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
Be My Braysahw is the fourth book in the ‘Brayshaw’ series. i know many of us were excited to finally get his book and i know many of you ended up disappointed. this book definitely isn’t the best but i also don’t think it’s so terrible that it deserves 1 star. if she made some changes to the book and just erased some of the scenes then probably the majority of us wouldn’t have ended up disappointed but let me tell you what i think.

many believe captain treated victoria like an ass which is true
sabrina
Jun 03, 2020 rated it did not like it
Bookgasms Book Blog
Jun 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ratula
Gah!! Meagan Brandy did it again!! Be my Brayshaw packed a powerful punch full of combustible chemistry, fiery secrets and a bombshell betrayal that took my breath away. This story continued the amazing  storyline between Captain Brayshaw and Victoria Vega and the myriad of secrets between them. This story was outright delicious and I for one never wanted it to end!

Good Lord did this story have allll the drama. It was an epic rollercoaster ride of secrets and lies and the unbreakable bonds of fa
Book Maniac Forever

⭐️ 5 "Anchor, Wave, Ocean" Stars ⭐️
I’ve been obsessed with the Brayshaw Series since reading Boys of Brayshaw High last year. Needless to say I was ecstatic to finally dive into Captain’s book! Be My Brayshaw was one of my most anticipated release this year and it exceeded my expectations. Meagan Brandy presents here an enemies to lovers romance at its best, with two strong main characters with so much personality and explosive chemistry!

The thing I find the most captivating about this serie
Jun 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book right here was one I was highly anticipating and it did not disappoint. This series is one of my all time favourites and Victoria and Captain’s love story was definitely worth the wait. Be My Brayshaw is everything I have come to expect from Meagan Brandy. I absolutely loved how she allowed Captain and Victoria to have their own unique voice and romance within the Brayshaw world. It’s suspenseful and mysterious, full of unexpected twists and turns and sexy as hell. Captain and Victoria ...more
Sentranced Jem
Jun 25, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc-2020
Overall, Be My Brayshaw is somewhere between a 2.5 to a 3 star read for me.

When I say that I was really excited to read Captain’s book, I do not say it lightly.
It’s Captain Brayshaw! The strong but guarded brother… quiet, logical, fierce and loyal. Who won’t be intrigued right?
But damn. I don’t know what happened from book 3 to this book because I really din’t like him in this book. Though I will acknowledge the fact that he is a wonderful dad to Zoey .

I liked Victoria. She wasn’t my new favouri
Jules ✨
This was everything I hoped it will be and so so much more.
I fell in love with Victoria and Captain in book 2 and since that moment I couldn't stop thinking about them, so when this book was announced, you see, I immediately started the countdown.
And holy hell, it was amazing.
The angst and tension between them was so intense, their attraction and chemistry was over the top.
I loved how hard Victoria fought for him, and how they didn't back down from any fight.
Their love was so strong and loud.
Bhavya Marya
Jun 11, 2020 rated it it was ok
nik0va
Jun 05, 2020 rated it did not like it
STUPID DUMB FUCLING CUNT I DIDNT EVEN FINISH BC UR ASS CANT FUXKING WRITE ANYMORE DUMB BITCH CAPTAIN WAS DISGUSTING IDFC I GOT THRU 30 PAGES U DUMB HOE CANT WRITW FOR SHIT JEVER FINISHING THIS PIECE OF SHIT AND ROYCE DOESNT FUCK RAVEN IN HIS BOOK IM GONNA REPORT U SO BAD U CUNT IM GONNA RIOTTTT ON UR LAWNMOWER WATCH ME HOE
Elsa Gomes (BookishAurora)
Rate: +5/ 5 stars

I had to take a day to get my thoughts in order after binging this baby in one day. I DEVOURED THE CRAP OUT OF THIS BOOK! Once I started, I just could not stop. It was truly unputdownable for me. I took the day off everything just to read it ahah. It was so amazing to be back in the Brayshaw world. Getting to see all the gang, welcoming a new member, getting new povs, seeing Daddy Cap front and center... I loved it all so much.

I adored everyone's moments with Zoey. She was ad
Katie (Katieskindleaddictions)
May 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
✨Review Be My Brayshaw (Brayshaw High #4) by Meagan Brandy✨

“𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙮 𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨, 𝘾𝙖𝙥,” 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨. “𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙩𝙝, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬 𝙨𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙚.”

This is book four in the Brayshaw High Series and features Captain & Victoria. I have anxiously been awaiting this release since Meagan said Captain would be getting his own book! Meagan’s writing was once again outstanding. The way she writes this Brayshaw High world truly consumes you. There’s drama,
Courtney
Jun 03, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
I read the first book this series and went no further (many reasons on why). When I was given the option review this book since it was a standalone within the series, I figured I would give it a go.

First off - I definitely wouldn't recommend reading this book without reading the prior ones. The Brayshaw boys are too connected to be left out of each other's stories and that proves true in this book. Yes, this book evolves around Captain mostly, but you need to have an understanding of their dyna
Keri Loves Books
May 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh Captain! This angst-filled ride is everything you have come to love and expect from the Brayshaw Family. The secrets and lies will tear their world apart. Only the truth will set them free.

Captain has only a few things in his life that really matter; his daughter, his brothers and Raven. He will do anything to protect them. He's supposed to be the voice of reason amongst his family. The one with the level head who thinks things through. There's an interloper, at least that's how Cap sees her
Abby J Capps
May 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
”Sleep, Beauty.” He trails his fingertips as they skim along the expensive comforter. “And when you wake up... show me who you are, so I can forget the rest.”

It feels SO good to be back in Brayshaw. I’ve missed these characters so much. Raven and the guys have been some of my favorite ever and after reading Be My Brayshaw Victoria has earned herself a spot.

I’ve always had a hard time picking a favorite between the guys, but Captain has always called to me. His silent strength and protectiveness.
May 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: beta-read
If I could pick one hero to come to life it would be Captain Brayshaw. I fell for this guy early on in the BOBH series, and have been waiting patiently for his book ever since. M Brandy did not disappoint! Be My Brayshaw is everything I could have wanted from Captain's story and SO MUCH MORE!

Captain is one of those characters who you just keep wanting more of - he has layers upon layers to him, and every one that was peeled back in this book made me fall harder for him. He is loyal, swoony, and

• Rich Prick: A Shy Girl Bad Boy Sports Romance
  • Jackson (Rydeville Elite, #5)
  • Riot House (Crooked Sinners, #1)
  • Beautiful Soldier (The Heights Crew #3)
  • Black Knight (Royal Elite, #4)
  • Rebellion (The Sainthood - Boys of Lowell High, #2)
  • Liar (Madison Kate, #2)
  • Real Girl (Aston Creek High, #4)
  • The Butcher of the Bay: Part I (Mounts Bay Saga #1)
  • Charlie (Rydeville Elite #4)
  • Vicious Prince (Royal Elite, #5)
  • Ugly Girl (Aston Creek High #1)
  • Lost Girl (Aston Creek High #2)
  • Chaos at Prescott High (The Havoc Boys, #2)
  • Throttled (Dirty Air, #1)
  • Eden (Angelview Academy #3)
  • Malice
  • The Rise of Monsters (Angelus, #1)
Meagan Brandy is a USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestselling author of New Adult romance books. She is a candy crazed, jukebox junkie who tends to speak in lyrics. Born and raised in California, she is a married mother of three crazy boys who keep her bouncing from one sports field to another, depending on the season, and she wouldn't have it any other way. Starbucks is her best friend and wor ...more

Brayshaw High (5 books)
  • Boys of Brayshaw High (Brayshaw, #1)
  • Trouble at Brayshaw High (Brayshaw, #2)
  • Reign of Brayshaw (Brayshaw, #3)
  • Break Me Brayshaw (Brayshaw, #5)

News & Interviews

“Nothing is more dangerous to a single person than what’s hidden inside them.” 2 likes
“Back to Brayshaw High today, assholes and assettes. Three months ‘til graduation and shit’s about to get even more interesting.” 0 likes