Start by marking “The Case for Temptation” as Want to Read:
The Case for Temptation

The Case for Temptation

“We can’t see each other again…

and I think you know why.”

After an impulsive one-night stand with Jacob Stone, Teagan Hunter is appalled to discover he’s a lawyer intent on suing her media mogul brother. They’redone. But Jacob pursues the understated heiress…and Teagan is tempted. Could the powerhouse attorney be the one to give Teagan the new lease on life she
Published January 1st 2020 by Harlequin Desire

To ask other readers questions about The Case for Temptation, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Case for Temptation

Start your review of The Case for Temptation
TMR
Jan 03, 2020 rated it did not like it
Recommends it for: No One
Note: I received an ARC generously from Netgalley, the author and the publisher in exchange for an honest review.

I should've been tempted to read and like this novel too..I mean look at the title.

*waits for everyone to catch up*

Yeah well, now you got it.

I mean look at the summary. A one night stand between two enemies (who have no idea they are enemies) which may turn to something else but before that happens, they find out the truth about each other and it becomes an all out-third world war
Isha Coleman
Dec 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
Power, temptation and scandal run rampant in Teagan and Jacob's world. How could they have known they'd be drawn into the center of it? Grady adds fuel to a backdrop that was built on drama. The Case for Temptation is a whirlwind. What was meant to be one night becomes an obsession that implodes the world around the two main characters. There's so much going on that sometimes I struggled to keep up, but I love a challenge and Robyn Grady always delivers on that front.
Shatarupa  Dhar
This is the first book I am reading by Robyn Grady. Before this I have read a novella by her on Harlequin Online Reads - The Medici's Pregnant Mistress. The Case for Temptation is Book One of About That Night... Series, the last one in the Hunter Siblings Saga (The Hunter Pact Series).

Jacob Stone is a lawyer who is in Los Angeles to attend the lavish wedding of an old friend. While there, he comes across a woman named Teagan, and within three hours of knowing each other, they have a one-night
Kelly-Jo Sweeney
Dec 21, 2019 rated it liked it
The Case for Temptation is a little different to some of your other romance novels. It begins with our hero and heroine getting together for the night. As the book progresses they try to decide if they can fit into each other's lives, particularly when it comes to dealing with the baggage from each other's past.
There is a lot going on in this novel, with both Jacob and Teagan questioning if they want a relationship with one another and if they can make it as a couple. There are a few occasions
Lynn Brooks
Jan 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
4 1/2 STARS!

One night turns into a forbidden love affair! THE CASE FOR TEMPTATION, part of the About That Night series by Robyn Grady was a really fun read. A chance meet up at a bar, a forbidden night of passion ... and just when they realize they feel a connection and want to pursue something more, the real world rears it's ugly head.

Teagan Hunter is a head-strong confident business owner who didn't want to rely on her family's glitz and reputation to make her way in life, so she struck off on
Jean
Jan 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Jacob and Teagan met at a wedding and a hot steamy night together, but then they find out that they are connected by a lawsuit and decide that they will not see each other any more. Then things change but will they get a chance of being together with all the complications going on in both there lives. There are twists and turns along with danger, pain, suspense, surprises and so many emotions that you can feel it coming of the page's. This book is a real page turner and you have to keep turning ...more
Ree
Jan 03, 2020 rated it liked it
The story was a bit difficult to follow at first for me - I didn't realise that the book was part of a series - there's a lot going on!

After an amazing night together that ends on a sour note, Teagan Hunter & Jacob Stone find that they can't quite move on from each other. Family issues interfere over and over, but their connection seems to be even harder to sever.

Robyn Grady managed to hold my attention with this offering. The story showed that, once you believe in love & you're willing
Judy
Dec 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle, netgalley
I was not aware that The Case for Temptation was part of a series. Resolution to assassination attempts, mentions of previous kidnapping scares made for one confused reader! I did really like Teagan. At first I liked Jacob, then I didn't like Jacob and then I liked him again (just like our heroine!). I loved that part of the story took place in Australia. Visiting there is definitely on my bucket list. Overall, I did enjoy the story; I would just recommend reading the previous books. Thank you ...more
Klynn
Dec 25, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
The Case For Temptation (About That Night..., Book 1)

There's a lot going on plot wise in this book (one night stand, assasination attempts, unplanned parenthood) which made it really confusing at times. It seems like the author just threw in a lot of stuff to keep it interesting. Overall its not bad book but I would have expected this to be book 2 or 3 in a series and not book 1.
Tanya Timmons
Jan 14, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I received this ARC copy in exchange for an honest review. I haven’t read a Harlequin story for quite some time. This storyline dealt with a couple of issues. The writer had all the necessary love story requirements; family dynamics, sibling relationships, chemistry, sexy hero, passionate heroine, and believable storyline. Well worth the read. Enjoy !
poppy
Jan 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ng
While this can be read as a standalone I think it is so much better if you have read the previous books first. I enjoyed this book it was well written and I really liked Teagan she is a good likable character I will admit I could not make my mind up about Jacob though he had some moments when I wanted to throttle him. I did enjoy this book though it was really good.
Michaela Dison
Jan 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was an interesting story where the main characters have to decide between family and work. They have to overcome obstacles that could hinder their growing romance.

Lori
Jan 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is a good book and is written well. The story was good and goes by quickly. This was my first book by this author. I would recommend this read.

Harlequin Books