Start by marking “What's So Wonderful About Webster?” as Want to Read:
What's So Wonderful About Webster?

What's So Wonderful About Webster?

It’s almost field day, and Webster is worried. He can’t run fast, he trips on the jump rope, and his Frisbee always lands in a tree. How will he help his class get the medal? Webster is sure that God forgot to make anything special about him.
            Join Webster and his class as the whistle blows and he discovers a few God-given skills that just might save field day.
Published November 23rd 2019 by B Kids

To ask other readers questions about What's So Wonderful About Webster?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about What's So Wonderful About Webster?

Start your review of What's So Wonderful About Webster?
Monica
Jan 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Sometimes it doesn't feel like we have any special gifts are skills. Yet, God tells us in Psalm 139 that we are all made uniquely special by Him. What's So Wonderful About Webster? by Stephen Kendrick and Alex Kendrick is a reminder to children that they all have special skills.

What's So Wonderful About Webster? is about Webster's experience with Field Day at his school. Webster's school is getting ready for a Field Day competition among the various grades. He doesn't know what to do for Field D
Patricia Timbrook
Jan 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
WHAT'S SO WONDERFUL ABOUT WEBSTER?, a 2019 picture book from B & H Kids, written by authors and brothers, Stephen and Alex Kendrick; and illustrated by Daniel Fernandez; takes its reader on a "School Field Day" with fourth grader Webster.

Throughout the 29 pages of conversation (third-person viewpoint), Webster is characterized as the kid who needs encouragement about everything, it seems. But,  when he receives a biblical answer from Dad and Mom, Webster still cannot believe in himself. The book
Karl Dumas
Feb 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Boys and girls, just like men and woman, are created in God’s image. Unfortunately, we don’t always see how that applies to us. I think that children often confuse their lack of ability in a certain area for being less than. Less than their friends or classmates, less than a sibling or cousin, less than everyone else.
Human nature leads us to focus more on what we can’t do than the one or two areas where we excel.
So, What’s so Wonderful About Webster? By Stephen and Alex Kendrick, with illustra
Laura Murray
Mar 12, 2020
Sel
added it
Apr 10, 2021

• The Quiet/Crazy Easter Day (padded)
  • The Basic Bible Atlas: A Fascinating Guide to the Land of the Bible
  • The Society of Extraordinary Raccoon Society on Boasting
  • Which Shape Should I Be?
  • Befriending Your Monsters: Facing the Darkness of Your Fears to Experience the Light
  • A Mother’s Love: Celebrating Every Kind of Mom
  • The Great FArmapalooza
  • The Prayer of Agur: Ancient Wisdom for Discovering Your Sweet Spot in Life
  • Epic Devotions: 52 Weeks in the Story that Changed the World
  • The Promises of God Storybook Bible: The Story of God's Unstoppable Love
  • Mercy for Today: A Daily Prayer from Psalm 51
  • Women of Courage: A 40-Day Devotional
  • Younique: Designing the Life that God Dreamed for You
  • Naked and Unafraid: 5 Keys to Abandon Smallness, Overcome Criticism, and Be All You Are Meant to Be
  • Galatians: A Biblical Study