Start by marking “Splash Me, A Splash-Inspired Romance” as Want to Read:
Splash Me, A Splash-Inspired Romance

Splash Me, A Splash-Inspired Romance

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  7 ratings  ·  4 reviews
What’s your fantasy? One that you never told anyone?” he asks.

Kevin and I have had five dates—and sex twice. He is big-hearted and big-boned, with a slightly ragged haircut and a laugh that reminds me of the luckdragon in The Neverending Story. I like him so much, even though he’s a total dweeb.

I stare at the dirty text for one minute. Then two.

My fantasy? I take a swig of
Published May 30th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Splash Me, A Splash-Inspired Romance, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Splash Me, A Splash-Inspired Romance

it was amazing 5.00  ·

Becca
May 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A super cute and sexy short (two chapters) that is exactly what the description says. I found myself wanting more (as I usually do for shorts such as this) but I loved every second of it.
Harper Miller
Jun 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love short stories, I write short stories. With the perfect delivery they can be completely satisfying and this was a perfectly satisfying erotic comedy! I laughed out loud, but I also couldn’t stop smiling because I adore Splash. It has to be one of my top ten favorite movies, and Splash Me made me love it just a little bit more. *insert heart eyes emoji*

So much fun!
Want Fun and Steamy and Quick?

This short story is just perfect! Love the quirky characters, the random funnies, and the spot-on fulfillment of a sweet and sexy fantasy.
May 22, 2019
Eve
Jun 20, 2019
Mark Webster
Jun 02, 2019
Tamara Lush
Jul 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this sweet, funny, and scorchingly hot short story! I've never before had a mermaid fantasy, but I do now...Can't wait to read more from this author!
Madame Boudoir
May 21, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Erin
Jul 11, 2019
Jeanne
marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2019
Madame de Boudoir is the author of steamy paranormal/historical fantasy romances, usually featuring mermaids.

A daughter of Aphrodite, she was discovered as an infant in a trunk of pearls and raised among the ball gowns in the wardrobe departments of the greatest opera houses of Europe. On many a moonlit night, she can be found at the shore, listening to the tales of her merfolk relatives, which s