Start by marking “Dirty Letters” as Want to Read:
Dirty Letters

Dirty Letters

4.14  ·  Rating details ·  9,619 ratings  ·  1,388 reviews
I’d never forgotten him—a man I’d yet to meet.

Griffin Quinn was my childhood pen pal, the British boy who couldn’t have been more different from me. Over the years, through hundreds of letters, we became best friends, sharing our deepest, darkest secrets and forming a connection I never thought could break.

Until one day it did.

Then, out of the blue, a new letter arrived. A
Published November 5th 2019 by Montlake Romance

To ask other readers questions about Dirty Letters, please sign up.
Wendy LeGrand This co-write is going to be in Kindle Unlimited.…moreThis co-write is going to be in Kindle Unlimited. (less)

·  9,619 ratings  ·  1,388 reviews

Start your review of Dirty Letters
Dilek VT
1,5 stars rounded up to 2

Do you want to read this book because you think it will be hot, fun and emotional? Well, let me help you…

And before I start sharing quotations from the book, let me clarify something. I first thought I was reading an M/M book as I thought Luca was the guy's name so in case you think the same, let me make it clear that Luca is the heroine, Griffin is the hero. Kudos to awesome choice of names!

*********************************************

OK, are you ready? Here are some
Kilikina
Ok, I'm so upset! I'm just not connecting with this at all! :(

I don't know if my expectations are just too high or what? But I can't get into this and keep switching to read other books instead.

Putting this on hold for now at 34% - not sure if I'll come back to this one or not.

____________
Edit: that cover model can write me pen pal letters ANY day

___________
I have no idea what this is but I need it!
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
24993460-SX540
DIRTY-LETTERS

'DIRTY LETTERS' Is a full length stand alone, romance novel by Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward. Spoken in 'Dual Perspectives'

Mr cover hotty was just perfect!
Dirty Letters, was steamy and sexy, throw in some swoony moments and I inhaled this! From start to finish I read this in one sitting, so easy to get into, hard to put down!

In the opening chapter we meet Twenty five year old Luca who is on her way to Manhatten to empty out her fathers apartment who has passed many a blue moon. The thing
Astrid - The Bookish Sweet Tooth

*stares at the cover*

*eyes glaze over*

*wipes drool*

*clears throat*

That guy on the cover is the hottest thing since Dragon's Breath pepper. Ahem...
So...DIRTY LETTERS is the new co-authored friends-to-lovers/rockstar romance by Penelope Ward and Vi Keeland that I found utterly
Christy
Nov 12, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 stars

photo IMG_5109_zpsddjsqybp.png
Love is everything. It matters more than fear, more than death. It transcends time.

I haven't read a book by Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward in a while, but when I saw the cover for Dirty Letters I had to pick it up. I'm really glad I did, because I enjoyed this story a lot.

Luca and Griffin meet when they're children as pen-pals. Luca is in the USA and Griffin is in the UK, but through their letters, they become close friends and sort of grow up together. When Luca goes through a tragedy
NMmomof4
2.5 Stars

Overall Opinion: Don't hate me friends! I struggled with this one. Lately, I've been unable to read the way I had in the past, so when I do read I want it to be great. I figured with practically nothing but raving reviews -- this would be a winner! I should've known better. I hardly ever seem to get on with the books that have a lot of hype following them. This just didn't work for me. I never felt connected to either character, I absolutely didn't feel their connection to each other
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
<3 5 STARS <3

My favorite duo wrote another brilliant,emotional and heartwarming romance!I devour it in one sitting, I loved it so much!Dirty Letters was a captivating story, and it has an original story!

description

Luca and Griffin are my new favorite couple!I ach for them and I wanted to see them together!I loved the letters, I find it brilliant!I loved how the story begins and I liked how Luca and Griffin's relationship developed!Luca is a lovely heroine who has to deal with something serious,
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****FIVE++++++++ STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Authors}

”We all have light and dark inside us, love. We try to hide the darkness from others because we’re afraid it will scare them away. But your dark doesn’t scare me, Luca. It only makes me want to hold your hand and be your light until you can find your own again. That’s what people do when they’re in love. I won’t always be able to give you your light back, because sometimes you need to find that within yourself, but I’ll stand by
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
2.5 STARS
In case I wasn’t clear, love is enough for me, Luca. But you have to let me love you.”

It took me two days to read this book. Why? Because I'm fairly certain that I spent an entire day staring at that cover. Can we talk about that cover for a hot second? Because mother of ovaries! That cover is everything.

Suffice it to say, with a cover like that I was really hoping to love this book. And I was seriously bummed that I didn't. I will say that this is ultimately more because of
Vi Keeland
Nov 05, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)

DIRTY LETTERS IS NOW LIVE!
eBook https://fave.co/2nW5HoF
Audio https://fave.co/2VWIfEy
Print https://fave.co/2oW06z4

DIRTY LETTERS IS NOW LIVE!
eBook https://fave.co/2nW5HoF
Audio https://fave.co/2VWIfEy
Print https://fave.co/2oW06z4
Funda Demir
Nov 06, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Give up at 55%.

I am pretty certain that Keeland and Ward were desperate for money when publishing this. Or they were forced to it through a contract, and couldn't come up with anything so just wrote down anything. This was so bad, that my book soulmates (Sanzida and Dilek) and I did have fun at the beginning to see if it got worse (it did). But I can't do it anymore. The following are some of the things I'd rather do than to carry on with this 'book':

- Rip off my toe nails with pliers.
- Go
Penelope Ward
Nov 05, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
DIRTY LETTERS IS LIVE!
You can download the ebook for FREE! Also free in Kindle Unlimited or on sale for $3.99.
Amazon: https://fave.co/2qjRBhK
Amazon UK: https://amzn.to/2PK9UqX
Amazon Audio https://fave.co/2WGyVoo
Amazon print (Currently on sale!) https://fave.co/33iUGx1
Amy | Foxy Blogs
As grade-schoolers Luca & Garrett’s schools were involved in an international pen pal exchange through their respective schools. The American girl and the British boy start up a friendship through their exchanged letters. The weekly letters continue into high school creating a strong bond between these two until one day a letter goes unanswered. The unanswered letter fuels 8 years of pent up frustration for Garrett. Unknowingly to him, Luca experienced a tragic event in her life. As part of ...more
arini
Nov 07, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5 "Mee Mee" stars

this was so damn sweet and heartwarming. i liked the agoraphobia representation as well. griffin was almost too good to be true considering what he did for a living.

not that i expected all the people who work in the same industry as him to be assholes. but he was just so charming and accommodating and understanding and perfect.

overall, this book was really endearing and adorable. there was nothing in particular that i was totally against of. the rating was more due to the fact
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
5 'My sun, moon and stars' Stars!
ARC provided by the the publisher via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.

Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward just keep getting better. This incredible duo have written another unique love story that is now surely one of my top favorites by them. Their stories have just the right amount of everything I love in a romance novel and Dirty Letters is no exception. Get your grabby hands ready because you don’t want to miss this release coming November 5th!

So, Dirty
warhawke
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Type: Standalone
POV: First Person - Dual
Rating:

Luca Ryan and Griffin Quinn befriended each other through childhood pen pal letters. For years they confided each other their hopes and fears until it suddenly stopped. Eight years later, she received an unexpected letter from him that not only brought back old dreams, but also future fears.

This book immediately caught my attention with the sexy face on the cover. Then the pen pal plot sealed the deal. And this book is
~**Anna**~ A Romance Reader
I love Griffin, but I didn’t love Griffin and Luca’s relationship. I don’t know, there’s something missing between them. I felt at times that he loved her more than she loved him. Also I found myself skimming through for the last 25%. I loved the beginning but then it started to drag a bit.

I know I am in the minority here but this book was just ok for me.
"Avonna
Nov 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Check out all of my reviews at: https://www.avonnalovesgenres.com

DIRTY LETTERS by Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward is one of the best contemporary romances I have read this year! This romance has a swoon worthy rockstar hero and a heroine who is battling severe anxiety after a life altering event eight years ago.

Luca and Griffin became pen pals from the age of seven when Luca’s teacher set her class up to write to children in England. Luca’s life in New York could not have been more different than
Bookgasms Book Blog
Sep 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: shelly, missy
Oh man, I love the idea of meeting someone for the first time after you’ve been in communication with them since your childhood. Someone you’ve been able to pour out your teen-aged heart and soul and angst to. Someone who just seems to be there for you, even though they’re thousands of miles away.

And that’s just what was between Luca and Griffin. They were introduced as kids during a class “pen pal” project and wrote each other faithfully for ten years. Until the letters stopped.

And then out of
Tracy  C
Aug 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This duo has done it again! I felt every minute of Luca and Griffin's suffering. Anxiety is no joke. And Griffin just wanted a real relationship, somebody who saw HIM and not his persona. This is what drives him to reach out to his long lost pen pal. With some help from a bird crazy doctor, Luca and Griff attempt to navigate an unconventional relationship. It is a long, bumpy journey to get from pen pals to soul mate. And I loved every sexy beautiful moment.
Lisa
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I've been meaning to read a book by these authors for awhile now and finally got the chance. Dirty Letters has a pretty serious vibe right from the start, as Luca deals with serious anxiety, panic attacks, can't handle crowds. Griffin was her pen pal back in school, and him randomly sending her a letter years later sparks the habit back up.

I love Griffin so hard. He's so real, and honest with his feelings, and will bend over backwards to make things work. He just deserves so much happy. And all
Kindle Crack Book Reviews Cheri
description

All the stars! #ViPen perfection!

Dear Vi & Penelope,
I just finished Dirty Letters a few days ago, and I can’t stop thinking about this book. I have tears in my eyes, a smile on my face, and I must look like a lunatic writing this note to you. Dirty Letters is packed with sweet, sexy fun, and lovable characters. And the perfect amount of the feels! This friends-to-lovers rock romance is EVERYTHING! When my two unicorn authors co-write a book together, I drop everything and read it. I don’t
Brandi
Nov 07, 2019 rated it liked it
Everyone seems to be loving this one… I wish I did.
I liked it, didn’t love it.

The premise grabbed my interest but somewhere along the way I felt a bit disconnected. The emotional stuff felt… one dimensional, like I was being told I should feel something but it fell short.
Particularly with Luca, my compassion for her really started to wane as the story progressed. I don’t mean to sound heartless, but idk, she started to annoy me…

Griffin and Doc were great.
Jemima jamir aka Sentranced Jem
This is a tough one.
On one side, I enjoyed reading Dirty Letter. It definitely won’t be on my favourites of the year but on the flip side, I can see a few people enjoying this book. Why? Because it has everything we love about romance novels…It’s dreamy, it’s sweet, it’s seductive and a little CLICHE.
I like the premise of the whole childhood penpals. I mean, who didn’t have those growing up, right? But the whole secrecy made my eyes roll so hard. I was like “Let’s be adults about it. If you can
♡ Jeri's Book Attic ♡ the Romance Bibiliophile ♡

I have no idea - honestly - where to start on my thoughts about “Dirty Letters” by Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward but it will come to me as always once I start.

Maybe with the words – I am still trying to recover from reading it – trying to sort my emotions.

Wow. . .

There was so much in there that spoke to me and not only on one but many different and very personal levels

The main subject for the female in the book is not mentioned in the blurb so it is difficult for me to skirt around it – but it
Elle's Book Blog
Release Date: November 5, 2019
Actual Rating: 4 stars

Second Chance Romance | Sweet Romance

Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward are a dynamic duo when it comes to romance novels. How they churn them out over and over and still impress me is quite amazing and I am forever looking forward to their next reads. In this one readers will fall head over heels for sweet Luca and her charming, long lost friend, Griffin. This book is LOW on drama, high and adorableness, and just an overall charming read.
Claire Robinson
Nov 08, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 - "Where there’s a will, there's a way…" Stars!

Pen-pals to lovers in with an 8 year gap in-between. The light and shade between Griffin and Luca worked really well, especially in the fact he lived his life in the public eye, while she could barely cope with going out in public. It was endearing to read of his attempts to make everything as easy as he could for her, so they could take their relationship to the next level whilst spending as much time as he possibly could with her.

Sweet, fluffy,
nikki
Oct 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
“ Dear Luca, do you like scotch! I remember you said you didn’t like the taste of beer. But we never did get around to comparing our taste in hard liquor. Why is that, you might ask? Let me remind you - because you stopped answering my letters eight damn years ago.”

I absolutely love books that are based around letters/tracts/emails between the two main characters. When I read the blurb for this one, I just knew it was exactly what I was looking for...and guess what! I was right!!! Griffin and
RJ
Nov 04, 2019 marked it as did-not-finish
Seems to be a case of just-not-for-me. I'm sure others will enjoy this book. The whole pen-pal thing seemed very interesting. Stopped reading at chapter 6.

Hit some major turn-offs for me: *warning spoilers below*

- very experienced manwhore H with a h who has 3 shitty partners and never had an orgasm with a man

- i can already sense the OW drama that is to come.. "The last time I saw Melinda a few months ago, I was backing her up against the wall as we fucked in the sound booth." UGH fucking
julie
ARC provided by the publisher via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.

Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward did it again. I cried so much, it hit me like a hammer.
Luca suffers from PTSD, anxiety and Agoraphobia. And reading about her struggles, her fears, her panic attacks felt so relatable to me, I had to stop few times to actually breathe.
Griffin is the most precious and pure male interest I've read in a long time and they own my heart.
This book is so important, it's beautiful and hopeful. I am
Turning Pages At ...: Dirty Letters by Vi Keeland and Penlope Ward 9 25 Nov 10, 2019 02:54PM

• Park Avenue Player
  • In the Unlikely Event
  • Insatiable (Cloverleigh Farms, #3)
  • A Lie for a Lie (All In, #1)
  • The Day He Came Back
  • His Royal Highness
  • The Mercy of Snakes (Nameless #5)
  • The Rebel King (All the King's Men Duet, #2)
  • Memories of Tomorrow (Nameless #6)
  • The Italian
  • Once Night Falls
  • Hold on to Hope
  • Never Got Over You
  • Red Rain (Nameless #4)
  • The Boss Who Stole Christmas (Reindeer Falls, #1)
  • The Stopover (The Miles High Club, #1)
  • The Praying Mantis Bride (Nameless #3)
  • Outmatched
Vi Keeland is a #1 New York Times, #1 Wall Street Journal, and USA Today Bestselling author. With millions of books sold, her titles have appeared in over one hundred Bestseller lists and are currently translated in twenty-six languages. She resides in New York with her husband and their three children where she is living out her own happily ever after with the boy she met at age six.

Stop by and
“We all have light and dark inside us, love. We try to hide the darkness from others because we’re afraid it will scare them away. But your dark doesn’t scare me, Luca. It only makes me want to hold your hand and be your light until you can find your own again. That’s what people do when they’re in love. I won’t always be able to give you your light back, because sometimes you need to find that within yourself, but I’ll stand by your side and hold your hand in the dark so things aren’t so scary.” 3 likes
“The world keeps spinning without you. The world keeps spinning, but I stand still.” 3 likes