Start by marking “Falling For My Nemesis: A Sweet YA Romance (Sweet Water High Book 6)” as Want to Read:
Falling For My Nemesis: A Sweet YA Romance (Sweet Water High Book 6)

Falling For My Nemesis: A Sweet YA Romance

(Sweet Water High #6)

Spending time with my nemesis never felt so good.

Carson Brooks has been my enemy since the day he moved to Sweet Water and tried to drown me in a rogue wave.

Not only are we enemies, but we're not quiet about it either. We're polar opposites. Where I'm a perfectionist and methodical in all things, he is carefree and the life of the party.

While Carson tries to trip me in th
Published June 11th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Falling For My Nemesis, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Falling For My Nemesis

Jessica *The Lovely Books*
Jun 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Cute!
Pascale
Jun 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely enjoyed every minute of this story! Great pacing, good characters, realistic plot. A really fun read. Will definitely be seeking more of this author’s work. Recommend it.
SℓιM
Jun 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Good

***•••There are a few spoilers not that many, but a few•••

Oh, I hope that “Falling For My Best Friend by Victorine E. Lieske” is the next book to this series. I don’t even want to read the short story because I know I want more...

But anyways I already knew this book was going to be good in the end because for one. These series have been good; it’s either a four-star ⭐ or a five star ⭐ when I end up reading a book from this series. I can’t wait for th
Katherine Paschal
Jun 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
*4.5 Stars*
Review can be found at https://smadasbooksmack.blogspot.com/

When Mia gets hit in the face with a ball during gym class, she knows her nemesis Carson is to blame- and to make matters worse he just smirks at her. You can't really blame her for her temporary moment of insanity when she tries to strangle him- in front of the entire gym class. Now Carson and Mia are forced into working together for a charity event to avoid suspension, and Mia knows it will be a disaster. Can she survive de
Candice Allen
Jun 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Mia is a sweet strawberry blond girl in her senior year of highschool whose family life is falling apart. She is waiting on an advanced admission letter to Duke just hoping to get out of town and move forward before the chaos gets worse. She keeps all this hurt hidden from everyone, painting a happy face on and being the sweet, smart, kind girl she is to everyone at school. She doesn’t join any one group but gets along with them all and spends her time talking and enjoying everyone… everyone but ...more
Debbie
Jun 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Mia Randall's life these days is anything but perfect. With parents on the verge of divorce, no early college acceptance letters and no date for Sweet Water’s Snowball Dance, life couldn't get much worse, or so she thought.

Carson Brooks and Mia have been enemies for years. Their battles are legendary and strange given Carson’s younger brother Ethan is Mia’s best friend. So when Carson lobs a basketball at Mia in gym and hits her square in the face, a battle ensues landing them both in the princi
Michelle
Reviewed for YA Books Central

This book was so good.

The Story:
Mia and Carson have always hated each other. As Carson's brother's best friend, they've spent most of their lives circling each other, but never becoming friends themselves.
Until now. After injuring Caron injures Mia in gym class and she retaliates, the two are forced to work together to take over the school's holiday angel project. If they don't kill each other first.

What I loved:
Pretty much everything. Mia is such a strong character
Paula Molter
Shelves: 2019-reading
Read this book!

Tia's books just keep getting better, and this one is definitely added to the top of the books I've read from her and loved. Carson is swoon worthy, Mia is very relatable, and their chemistry feels real and palpable. I loved the relationship between Mia and the entire Brooks family, and that though her world is falling apart around her, the relationships she's built in that family really do provide her with a real feeling of home. I highly recommend that you read this book!
Get rea
Lindsy
Jun 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a great quick read! I didn't realize until after I was done that I have read a book from this author before and loved it. This one didn't disappoint either. I love the enemies to friends to more stories.
The characters of this story were really good and relatable. I loved the chemistry between Ethan, Mia, and Carson. I felt that the basketball incident was a little harsh but I loved that Mia stood up for herself and did something about it even if it was a little extreme. The punishment
Lena Muo
Jun 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC of this book

I absolutely loved this book. This is a bully romance. Mia and Carson’s chemistry is off the charts. Yes they do banter and exchange quips with each other but Carson’s bullying towards Mia is also a warped form of protecting her. Carson may be arrogant but there are other layers behind his character. He is also caring and thoughtful and also attentive. Mia starts off hating him but slowly they develop feelings towards each other.

The story also explores Mia and her b
Alysse Bebin
Jun 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I had to read this book in one sitting as I couldn't put it down! It's a really sweet love story of two normal teenagers, growing and slowly getting into adulthood, and I felt like I could relate and understand their actions and decisions, even if I sometimes thought they were the wrong choices. They feel real, the character depth is amazing for just one book! The friends and family that surround them are less detailed, but they are written in a way that enhances the two main characters. I enjoy ...more
Siobhan Yilmaz
Jun 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
I love how this story starts - a ball to the face and a strangling! Fantastic!
We're thrown straight into the angst between Mia and Carter, and it's so believable the way its written. The story goes from strength to strength as we follow how they work together, and why they hate each other.
It's a great read and so much more than just an enemies to love type of story. It'd be great to have a follow up story of how things go at college, what happens with her parents and how Ethan fairs with her gon
Debbie Briggs
Jun 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The story had me at the beginning within the first chapter. Enemies, evolving into friends, and then evolving again into something more than friends is one of my favorite story developments. This book did not disappoint. I didn't like Carson too much in the beginning but he surprised me and I really wanted him to get the girl. I can't wait to read more from Tia and now from this series. Thank you Tia. I was provided an ARC for an honest review.
Christy Hancock
Jun 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I LOVED this book beginning to end! I was hooked from page one!! The chemistry between Mia and Carson is off the charts. The witty banter between the two kept me laughing. High school star jock and the overachiever, what more could you ask for in this sweet first love story? I could have happily read many more chapters of this book so I'm definitely wishing there were more. Will definitely be picking up more books by this author!! This one will go under my faves tab!
Ashleigh
Jun 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is so freaking fun!
The writing will draw you in after only a few pages and have you finishing the book in one sitting.
There is the perfect amount of angst and romance to keep you hooked.
I loved how the relationship unfolded slowly so we could see these amazing characters grow in ways they never expected.
I would suggest picking up a copy asap. You will not be disappointed!
Tawni Suchy
Jun 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is one of those books that leaves you feeling happy, like no matter what life throws at you, you’ll get through it with a smile on your face. All my endorphins were firing, sending me smiling like a lunatic when I finished the final page. It was one of the most realistic romantic relationships I’ve ever read. And I LOVED it. Absolutely loved it!
Nate
Shelves: favorites
I couldn't get enough of Carson, Ethan & Mia. Wow! This book just kept getting better & better. Great characters. Felt like I grew with them through the story. Loved it!!! Hope there are more in the series cause I'd love to read it. I'm voluntarily leaving an honest review for a copy of the book via an arc program.
Nati
Jun 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Mia is been best friend with Ethan since they met nine years ago but she’s can’t stand his brother Carson. He is always picking at her and she avoids him whenever she can. But after a fight at school they need to team together. Can they realise that there is something between them? Can Carson help Mia in a very difficult situation and show her his true feelings? A sweet love story.
Nicole Williams
Jun 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
I loved this book so much. I love the whole "enemies to lovers" trope and this book certainly did not disappoint! The only complaint I have is that I wished it was longer! I found myself at the end and so upset because I was so attached to Mia and Carson's story. Regardless, this a great read if you like quick, witty, and cute romance stories.
Debra  M.
Jun 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ms.Spiders is a new author to me,one I will be reading more of in the near future after reading this one,loved the Mia & Carson and their storylines.Very cute cover that caught my attention right away.
Jessie Shepps
Jun 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book! Mia and Carson have great chemistry. I love how Mia learns to stand up for herself in this book. This book is great it has lol moments and sweet moments that will melt your heart. This was a great ya romance and I look forward to reading more from Tia Souders.
James Calhoon
Jun 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good four star!

Good story line ,girl is best friends with one brother and fights with other brother .until she falls for him. An interesting tangled mess. Good read which I enjoyed reading.
Heather Wamboldt
Jun 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the kind of sweet story that just makes you smile. The characters are cute and the storyline is amusing. I love that the principal makes them work together on the holiday Angel Project. A fitting punishment that ends up for the best.
Melissa Ledet
Great Read

Oh my gosh! Carson Brooks is swoon worthy. Love the story between Mia and Carson. A sweet beautiful read that will pull on your heartstrings.
Maisyworthington
Jun 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really liked it it was another good book in the series and I liked the characters Thank you for the book Ms Souders
Julianna
Jun 17, 2019
Heraldin
Jun 17, 2019
« previous 1 3 next »
Tia Souders is a city girl turned country. If life on a farm isn't interesting enough, renovating a century home with her hubs has kept her on her toes. There's nothing like discovering a fried squirrel in your furnace to make life fresh again.

She’s an unapologetic wine-loving, coffeeholic with a sweet tooth. In-between wrangling her two children and drinking copious amounts of coffee, she reads a

Sweet Water High (6 books)
  • Misunderstanding the Billionaire's Heir (Sweet Water High, #1)
  • Crushing on My Brothers' Best Friend (Sweet Water High Book 2)
  • Kissing the Boy Next Door (Sweet Water High #3)
  • Flirting with the Bad Boy (Sweet Water High Book 4)
  • Chemistry of a Kiss: A Sweet YA Romance (Sweet Water High Book 5)