Start by marking “Lovers in the Woods” as Want to Read:
Lovers in the Woods

Lovers in the Woods

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  2 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Defeated writer, Brenton Blake, travels to the woods of Idyllwild, checks into an old cabin for a week to get away, deal with a lifetime of depression and loneliness to finally finish his novel.

What he finds is a total breakdown in his solitude. No internet, no distractions, only the deafening stillness of the surrounding woods for him to hear the voice that has been calli
ebook, 1, 289 pages
Published May 12th 2019 by Robin Reed Consulting, Inc

To ask other readers questions about Lovers in the Woods, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lovers in the Woods

it was amazing 5.00  ·

Barbara
Jun 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book by this Author that I have read, I found it to be different than most books I have read. A compelling story that kept me turning pages a well written story. I received an ARC copy of this book from Hidden Gems and I am voluntarily reviewing it.
Juliette Sobanet
May 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I just love Robin's writing and this book totally blew me away! Soulful, sexy, mysterious, and powerful - this wild tale had everything I was looking to read on a rainy night by myself. So thankful to know this author's work! Can't wait for his next novel!
Elsbeth
marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2019
Lita White
is currently reading it
Jun 12, 2019
Contributor to popular blogs and authoring five non-fiction books, Robin has been writing for over a decade about healing, recovery and personal development, working with clients in the ways of love and romance.

Robin’s passion is in seeing strong masculinity meet the opposite world of radically elegant femininity. Coaching self development, personal energy and limiting beliefs, Robin works with hi