Start by marking “No Control (The Fighter Series #7)” as Want to Read:
No Control (The Fighter Series #7)

No Control

(The Fighter Series #7)

A new standalone MMA fighter romance about finding strength and love.

Carter
I’m on top of the game about to conquer it.
Then my dream is shot down and I’m staring into the eyes of an angel.
A gorgeous redhead with stunning green eyes.
She’s a game changer.
And I’m ready to play.

Kinley
Life isn’t always roses and sunshine.
Mine is full of thorns that have molded me into something
Published August 15th 2019

To ask other readers questions about No Control, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about No Control

Tpagirl
No Control was the seventh book in TC Matson’s The Fighter series. I’ve loved the series and No Control didn’t disappoint. Although other characters from the series were prevalent, No Control could be read as a stand-alone.

Carter was a successful up and coming MMA Fighter. He was gorgeous, disciplined, hailed from hardship and had a soft heart for the right things.

Kinley was stuck in a place she never imagined she could be. But underneath her beauty, she still had her strength and determination
Latifa Morrisette
Aug 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I don't know how she does it, but this series gets better and better with each book. Carter and Kinley are two people who definitely deserve the love that only they can give each other. This book is intense from the get go and keeps the same intensity throughout. I'm excited to see what's next in this series.
Brandy Roberts
Aug 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
I thought No control was a great story it would be the second book that I've had the pleasure of reading by the author and the first book that I have read in the series , it can be read as a standalone but Will be going back to read the first six in the the fighter series . I wish I could have gotten more into this book though the only thing that turned me off was the two scenes that had the hero with other women but there is no cheating it only happens before he's with the heroine . Another thi ...more
Serena Worker
Aug 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Angel Eyes
Carter and Kinley meet when Carter saves her from a robbery. Kinley decides to visit Carter in hospital feeling responsible for him being there. Carter finds out Kinley moved away from her ex who wouldn’t let her move on and manages a store.
When Carter asks her to a cookout, she doesn’t hesitate, knowing there’s something about him. She didn’t expect him to that sexy when he opened the door, leaving her stammering. He wants her to look at him, to touch him, igniting into an explosion
Sharon Jones
Aug 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is my first book by TC Matson and I thought it was fabulous. I love to read sports romance books, and must admit MMA is becoming a fast favourite.
This story starts full of action, and it also ends that way as well. Part of the reason I love sports romance novels is because of this, and if the author can make me feel like I am actually there in the thick of things, I love the book just that little bit more. TC Matson in my opinion has certainly achieved that.
Carter and Kinley's storyline was
Wendy Livingstone
Aug 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the 7th book in this series, and is Carter and Kinley’s story. Kinley has moved to a new town to escape from an abusive ex, and she meets MMA fighter Carter, when he rescues her from a robbery. This is a well written flawless story which is raw, gritty, steamy, and passionate which leads to a powerful read. I was hooked and intrigued throughout this addictive page turner, and I look forward to reading more form this gifted author.
Sara Oxton
Aug 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
No Control by T.C. Matson a five-star read that will fight for control of your heart. This is number seven in the Fighter series and they just get better and better, like a fine wine that gets better with age, so do these fighters. This could be read as stand-alone, but If I’m being honest, I would definitely say to read them in order as they do tell a great story and it’s a fantastic series that you would be sorry to miss. Carter just had a special something about him, there just seems to be so ...more
Maura Pritchard
Aug 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another unique love story in Fighter Series!
TC Matson has written another incomparable book in the Fighter Series. Who would have thought that these tough Alpha males she writes about could have a soft marshmallow interior for their women! This book touched my soul. For many years I was in a relationship much like Kinley’s and felt so many of the same feelings. Kinley, just like me, came out a winner! Carter is a fighter and an Alpha male but he has the heart of a hero. The Universe, with the he
Jen
Aug 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love this fighter series! Carter and Kinley have a unique start. Their friendship turned relationship is sweet and sexy. Carter is such an awesome guy. Kinley is so much stronger then she realizes. I loved their story!! Cute and sexy!
Ellie Jean
Aug 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Fighter series has held me captive since Levi hit the page back in the beginning and No Control leaves you with no control! I needed to read this book in one sitting, it held me hostage unable to do anything else til I found out what was going to happen between Carter and Kinley. Their story is passionate, raw and one full of strength and courage and I also enjoyed seeing Ryker and Kyce again. A top read and one that shouldn't be missed!
Christina Astorga
Aug 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holy balls! I loved this soo much. I'm new to this series, so I'm coming in blank. The premise is great. Who doesn't love a strong good man that is determined to prove to his woman that she is more than enough and always will be. Once you start, you can't stop. It's fantastic!

Carter and Kinley meet one crazy night and are bonded through that incident. Kinley has her family that repeatedly tell her she is more and deserves more. Carter is the one that gets her to listen. He gets her to believe in
Michaela Zankl
Aug 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
T.C. Matson once again delivers a book that will keep you glued to its pages. Kinley and Carter's story is amazing. Kinley moved away from her previous life to get away from her ex Ben who is nothing but abusive to her. Unfortunately Ben did not get the memo to leave Kinley alone and keeps on harassing her. When Carter saves her life Kinley is instantly smitten with him. What starts out as friendship slowly turns into more. Kinley feels safe with Carter and finally has the courage to stand up to ...more
Elizabeth Clinton
Aug 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book I have read from TC Matson but it most certainly will not be the last. No Control will have you wanting to know more with every turn of the page, wanting to cheer on Kinley and hoping she finds her confidence once again after years of a man telling her she is no good, and wanting to see Carter show her how a woman should be treated and being a champion once again.
The beginning of Kinley & Carter starts in a very dramatic way but watching them grow first as friends and
Britt Franks Red Hatter Book Blog
A hero in more ways than one Carter totally stole the show for me in this book. From the very start you see the man hidden under the cocky MMA fighter and very quickly the reality of all he is reveals itself. I was hooked, I mean really and throughly HOOKED on No Control because of him. This bad@#$ has a heart of gold, the patience I wish more men had and holy steamy goodness is he hot.
Kinley is drastically different from him mostly due to her past relationship, but these two fit together like t
Tina Taylor
Aug 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic read, I especially liked the connection between all the characters.
Carter and Kinley, meet up in unexpected circumstances, and their story begins from there. Opposition in more ways than one, stand in their way, can they see it through and make it work. Loved it.
Diane
Aug 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was my first time reading this author's work. I liked it a lot. There was no build up, the action started right away and I was hooked. I loved the banter between Kinley and Carter. This was a great quick read. I would definitely recommend this. Even though I haven't read any of the previous books in the series I still enjoyed it.
I received this ARC in return for an honest review.
Heather Cook
Aug 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
No Control is a great read. Kinley has been controlled by her ex boyfriend and is trying to move on but he keeps showing up. Carter is a fighter and he helps Kinley when she is being mugged after she leaves work one night. Will Carter being hurt because of Kinley bring them together or will Kinley’s ex come back and cause trouble? I recommend one clicking this book its a wonderful read.
Tammy
Aug 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I keep falling for these men in the fighter series, each one seems to have different qualities than the last. Altho they all have one thing in common…. Holy are they all the aplha. Carter a bit less than Ryker and Levi, but I imagine just as hot. Carter is everything Kinley needs in a man, he shows her how she can be her again, how she can overcome everything she has been through and most of all he can break down her walls. I love these two can't wait for updates on them, and with the little tid ...more
Linda Diamond
Aug 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh wow, this was a really great story! Carter is an MMA fighter ,tough as nails but one Angel brings him to his knees. Kinley is a damsel in distress literally, and Carter comes to her rescue. Kinley is a little damaged but with Carter's help anything is possible. I started reading and just could not put it down, the characters were awesome the story line rocks... I love how Carter and Kinley has such a connection. Carter is cocky, sexy an very protective... Definitely an awesome read!!!!!
CeeJay Daisy
Aug 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
♥🌼🔥I LOVE CARTER....I LOVE KINLEY.....I LOVE THIS BOOK....I LOVE THIS SERIES....♥🌼🔥
Carter Sharpe is an up and coming MMA fighter, being coached by Ryker (sigh) Hayes, but Carter is NEITHER Ryker NOR is he, Levi ....well, not entirely...OK, he’s hot (like Ryker and Levi), and he’s a little cocky (maybe, not as much as Ryker & Levi), and although he loves women, he’s not a semi-manwhore like Ryker & Levi were....But, just like Ryker & Levi, He’s not looking for love......♥🌼🔥
Kinley Reev
Tattedanchor
Aug 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What can I say that hasn’t been said about TC writing? You simply amaze me! Carter and Kinley story sucked me in right away and I couldn’t put it down. If you loved her other Fighter books you’ll love this one.
Tammi
Jul 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have loved all of TC Matson's books but her fighters are my favorite. Big tough guys with heartsof gold and sweet sides that make you mel. Carter with sweet as can be. The way they met was definitely unconventional but showed his heart. That first chapter hooked me right away hot, character revealing and action packed.
Kinley had an ex that was a piece of work, he messed with her head something serious. A complete #s$hole!! But watching Carter help her find her strength, made for a great story
Lauren Orr
Jul 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-star-reads
I received an ARC in return for an honest review. I know it’s just a book but it was amazing how such a horrible situation helped them find each other. I liked Carter and Kinley together. This was an easy read and enjoyable story.
Jennifer Pierson
Aug 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Carter is becoming very successful in the MMA circuit, as he hasn't lost a fight. After his last victory, he is walking back to the hotel when he comes across a beautiful redhead who is getting mugged. His heroic actions end with him getting shot a couple of times, so off to the hospital he goes, and it will be several long months before he can start training. However, he becomes friends with that redhead named Kinley, who he wants to make his. They go slow though, so the push & pull was cra ...more
Alphas Do It Better Book Blog
5 “Angel Eyes” Stars

With every single book this series just gets better and better. Carter is an MMA fighter, but proves throughout this entire story he’s so much more. He’s not just a cocky alpha, he’s sweet and sexy with a heart of gold. Meeting Kinley knocks him on his ass, literally. He’s not prepared for her in the least, but he can’t stay away. Kinley is one of those shy, meek characters that you love because with the love of the right man she flourishes. No Control is about so much more t
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
Aug 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
"

Carter and Kinley's storyline wa
Christy Ray
Aug 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
While I think you can read this book as a stand alone, I wouldn’t recommend it. You need to read the series from beginning to truly appreciate the characters and the dynamics between them. No Control was just the escape I needed! I have yet to be disappointed by a book written by TC Matson.

Let’s talk about Kinley...I enjoyed watching her develop as a character. I realize abuse is not easy to talk about but I think TC Matson did such a great job of addressing it. She lets her readers see inside
Kari Hansen
Aug 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Kinley has a painful past which has left with trust issues and questioning her judgment when it comes to men. When Carter, a stranger, comes to her rescue and gets hurt in the process he raises feelings in her that she never expected to feel again.

Carter is a MMA fighter and a good man. From the moment that he met Kinley he knew that she was a woman with secrets, and he is determined to show her that they belong together and that he is a man she can count on.

I really liked these two together. Ki
Krista
Aug 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Such a great story! Even though it's book 7 in the series it can be read as a stand alone. Kinley's had one relationship and it left her broken. Carter may have a violent profession but he doesn't have a mean bone in his body. These two are brought together by tragic circumstances. Can Carter show Kinley that she is stronger that she knows? Is she willing to open herself up and take a chance?

This is the first book I've read by T.C. Matson and it won't be the last! The story was so well written
Melissa Mendoza
Aug 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 Carter is my man stars!!! Holy.... WOW!!! TC, you've outdone yourself with this one!! I'm in a book coma!!!

I don't even know wher to start honestly... I'm still trying to format some words, because this book sucked me in and I didn't want it to end! I will say that Carter is now officially my new book boyfriend, and I don't care who knows it! This book will take you on quite a journey but it's so worth the ride! TC knows how to write a book with characters that just draw you in and you become
“Dreaming in Reality…You dream in reality when you pick up a book and get lost in it. In my writing, I strive to take you to a place where reality and fantasy become a blurry line. Everything should be relatable. It could happen…couldn’t it?” ~ TC Matson

TC Matson loves to let her character’s voices be heard. With a head full of stories, she puts her keyboard through a beating daily. With an unders

The Fighter Series (7 books)
  • Blindsided (The Fighter Series #1)
  • UnExpected (The Fighter Series Book 2)
  • Awakened (The Fighter Series #3)
  • No Holds (The Fighter Series #4)
  • No Hesitations (The Fighter Series #5)
  • No Limits (The Fighter Series #6)