Start by marking “Sold To The Wolves: Paranormal Menage Romance” as Want to Read:
Sold To The Wolves: Paranormal Menage Romance

Sold To The Wolves: Paranormal Menage Romance

(Love 's Hollow Auctions #1)

She needs me. I want her virginity.
But my brother wants her too, and I have no intention of sharing.

Love's Hollow is in flux. The old alpha of our wolf shifter pack is too old to be alpha.
Either my brother or I is next in line, but we can't figure out who is more dominant.
Because both of us are alpha AF.
Our fighting just gets worse, and then Tina comes to us for help and m
Published May 19th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Sold To The Wolves, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sold To The Wolves

Start your review of Sold To The Wolves: Paranormal Menage Romance
⚜️Charlotte⚜️
3 Stars...

I can’t fault the writing, but it failed to hold my interest, sex scenes mediocre and not likely to continue with the series.. a freebie so not a total loss.. 😉
Coco.V
Aug 09, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (8/9/2019)! 🎁
Patricia DeChant Kieffer
Jun 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: great-book
Sold To The Wolves by Casey Morgan
Tina is a witch in Loves Hollow where most people are paranormal. She wants to open and small shop so she can read the future. She goes to Ryder to try to get a loan. His brother, Gray is also at the office so she gets to meet both brothers. They both want to date Tina but she doesn't know who to choose so she goes on a date with each one. I enjoyed this story by Casey Morgan, she really knows her sexy story writing. I like how she weaves a story together. I hig
Deeds
Jun 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hot 🔥hot 🔥

This story was incredible,outstanding,exciting and just plain sexy as hell 😄!!!. It has a great storyline and is very entertaining☺😉.
Sandy
May 22, 2019 rated it liked it
This is a quick read with a simplistic story. I do wish the author knew the difference between "your" and "you're." There were a few other errors that made me grimace but I kept reading anyhow Basically you have a witch and two brothers who are wolf shifters. She wants them both and they both, individually want her The only way things will work out is for them to work together.
Victoria S. McElfresh
Aug 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
HOWLLLLLLLLLLLLL🐺👰🏼🤰🏼🐺💖💖💖💕💞💕💞💕💞💥

I forgot to go back and rate & review book two which I had read first, after reading the bonus material,and then directly went out to add books one and three on to my KU, unfortunately returning book two without it's R & R it was definitely a five plus stars. Especially so since all of the books in the series are shorter than I usually prefer. Loved the way the bonus material finished the stories in this format. Both books were great and would have liked a little
Heather Hackett
Jun 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Ryder believes that he should be Alpha because he's older and has more money than his brother. Grey also believes that he should be Alpha even though he is slightly younger and his business is not as elaborate as his brothers. Tina meets two brothers and likes both but she can't chose and they won't share. So drastic measure are called for in both her financial and personal life. Serious, fun, and hot story where they learn to share to be the best they can be, for each other and the pack.
Tamara Dell
Sep 12, 2019 rated it liked it
Sexy

I enjoyed this book, but found some of the things ridiculous.... like what kind of virgin is happy to be taken in both lower holes on the same night? And ready and willing to go again in the morning?

I also have a problem with whomever did the editing of this book. At one point the character named Grey is called Greg! There are other glaring mistakes that should have been caught in editing. I abhor reading books that are poorly edited.
Holly Bargo
Sep 14, 2019 rated it did not like it
Get an editor

DNF. This might be a good story, but I have no patience with authors who don't know the difference between "dominant" and "dominate" (One's an adjective and the other's a verb.), "your" and "you're," etc. I found spelling errors, too. In addition, the dialogue between Ryder and Gray is puerile. Nope, I have no interest in reading the rest of this book, much less anything else by an author who won't invest in a competent editor.
Lisa Pate
Sep 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book it is a bit different from some of the books of this type. She takes a chance to get the money she needs to open her fortune reading store by selling something very important to her. She is hoping the two brother wolf shifters will get past their differences and join together to win her off the auction block. Will they be able to join up or will they loose the prize and the girl.
Dawn Viertlbeck
Nov 24, 2019 rated it it was ok
Ok

It’s a cute story. It isn’t very long. And that’s good.
My problems with this book center on the poor spelling and extra words that make no sense. Maserati is the car spelling,, not mazzerti.
Also, the use of incorrect words such as then instead of than, your vs you’re, etc... normally, I read all of the books in a series but I just couldn’t read more of her writing.
She needs an editor or at the very least some beta readers.
Susanne M.
Aug 13, 2019 rated it it was ok
Not sure about this one

Ryder and Gray, brothers and wolf shifters compete for everything. Even Tina. Until the end, wasn't a fan of Ryder. He came across as conceited and arrogant. Insta love would be more believable if given proof. Proofreading had some glitches. Intimacy scenes weren't making love. No cheating or cliffhanger, yet ends on a happy note.
Wioletta
May 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tina is a witch, she wants to open a fortune telling shop but she needs money. She goes and ask Ryan for loan which he denied. Tina is desperate and decides to sell her virginity at an auction. Who is going to be highest bidder?
Sandy
Jul 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-s
First let me state that I received an Advance Reader Copy, (ARC), but this in no way influences my review. I always leave an honest review.

What a gr8 quick read. Ms. Morgan really knows her stuff. If you like quick & ménage, this story is perfect. I recommend this read. 5 Thumbs up
Elke
Aug 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
I loved this story. Wish it could have been longer and more developed. But a great, fast read. Love the authors writing style. It was a well written, compelling story that grabs the readers attention right from the start.
Julia DeLapp
Aug 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A Must read

Sexy exciting funny passionate a women desperate to get money to open a business, finds not one but 2 loves but she can't choose between them I we on the edge of my seat reading this is and the ending is .. Well you'll have to read it to find out.
ChattyChik21
Aug 15, 2019 rated it liked it
Started off so well then...

The weird auction with stupid nonsensical terms and results. Which led to probably the least passionate menage I’ve ever read. It was so cold and clinical all the heat and romance was sucked out of the story, such a shame
Patricia Piercy
Sep 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Two for the price of one

The two brothers are always in competition over something, but a mate. Poor Tina is caught in the middle, literally. Oh but let the battle begin. Fun read, just not long enough. Just when things gets going the book is finished.
Country Goose
Sep 20, 2019 rated it liked it
Good story...

...if it weren't for the horrible lack of editing. "Then" instead of "than", "your" instead of "you're", or "aloud" instead of "allowed", just to name a few. It really is sweet for an erorica, if you can handle bad grammar.
Wanda Hoon
Sep 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Casey Morgan SOLD me on a great story.

Another wonderful erotic romance. Wow a really fun sexy read about teamwork. Only reading the story can you find out if Tina's heart is big enough
Carla Feliciano Furst
Oct 03, 2019 rated it it was ok
Hard to read

The story could have been good. However the miss spellings and missed/extra words were really bad. The descriptions for things left a lot to be desired. I don’t often give less than 4 stars but this one needs a lot of work.
Myra
Oct 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great book!

This was a really great book! Love the story line and the intense love scenes. What starts out as two brothers fighting for dominance soon turns into fighting together to win their woman! Great story!
Anne
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was ok
Editorial review needed

Feels like I'm reading something written in another language and translated into English. If so, please find an editor. Simple plot, no depth. If you're just looking for sex, it's here.
Mistie Read-Scroggins
Feb 05, 2020 rated it did not like it
WTF?! Editing people!! Proofread! For the love of God, learn the difference between their, they’re and there. I know second graders with better grammar. It’s a Maserati, not Materazzi. This book was just painful to read.
Kim
Feb 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Brothers in competition brought to their knee

Sexy. Don't know who I would have picked. Both brothers were sexy and irresistible . The lady was sexy but innocent and didn't give up.
Christine
May 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Good book

I recommend this book to those of us who enjoy a Menage. Fun story and how family needs to learn to get along.
Ren
May 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
I voluntarily review an Advance Reader Copy of this book. It was an interesting story..
Jacquelyn Smith
Aug 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Steamy and got!!!
Amy
Aug 19, 2019 rated it liked it
Some pretty bad grammatical errors but a good book
Robyn Shanks
Sep 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Okay read.

Good book but I couldn't get into it. Wasn't very romantic & it just left me wanting something more. Thanks.

• The Pack's Mate (Woodland Packs #1)
  • Binding His Virgin (Club Lush, #1)
  • 3 Cowboys for the Librarian
  • Silencing His Virgin (Club Lush, #2)
  • Double the Luck (Luck of the Irish, #1)
  • Just One More (Just Us, #2)
  • Triple the Luck (Luck of the Irish, #2)
  • Riding His Virgin (Club Lush, #3)
  • 2 Billionaires in Vegas (Love by Numbers, #1)
  • Hunting their Treasure (Hunted by Billionaires, #2)
  • Four Times the Luck (Luck of the Irish, #3)
  • Fated For The Bear (Banford and Beauty Bears, #1)
  • Prowling their Mate: A BBW Fated Mates Paranormal Romance (Perfect Pairs, Book 1)
  • Just This Once (Just Us, #1)
  • The Mountain Lion's Valentine (Holiday Mail Order Mates, #1)
  • Stolen Mate (Wild Lake Origins #2)
  • I Hate You, Move In (Hate You, #1)
  • Saving the Pack (Woodland Packs #3)

Love 's Hollow Auctions (4 books)
  • Auctioned To The Alphas: Paranormal Reverse Harem Romance
  • Bought By The Beasts: Paranormal Reverse Harem Romance (Love's Hollow Auctions Book 3)
  • Purchased By The Pack: Paranormal Reverse Harem Romance (Love's Hollow Auctions Book 4)