Start by marking “Dragons' Bounty (Nightflame Dragons, #3)” as Want to Read:
Dragons' Bounty (Nightflame Dragons, #3)

Dragons' Bounty

(Nightflame Dragons #3)

Choosing to be a surrogate for an alien race wasn't a hard decision for Katrina Paxton. Framed for a murder she didn’t commit, the former FBI agent had a choice between prison and becoming a mom. Helping to repopulate a dying planet sounded ideal to her.

Best friends for eons, the idea of sharing a female seemed perfectly natural to Daven and Shade. When they met Katrina,
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 153 pages
Published June 7th 2019 by Latin Goddess Press, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Dragons' Bounty, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dragons' Bounty

Daria

Nightflame Dragons series has been one of my favorite series to get into, love the story and the characters. Milly's talent just shines through. Hot dragons and sassy female.

When your past is dark not remembered you try to move on the best you can, whether it's fighting off nightmares or keeping yourself at arm's length from the ones that care about you.

So anything is better than prison even dealing with a grumpy dragon right? I bet Katrina dreamed of being a GI Joe instead of barbie she's ful
Donna
May 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
New beginnings, moving beyond your mistakes and finding love. Katrina has fallen for her new mates Shade and Draven but Draven needs to let go of the past to find a new future and it seems he isn’t the only one. This is an action packed sexy story that will leave you gasping.
Sue
Jun 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Katrina Paxton a former FBI Agent, is a surrogate to a pair of dragon shifters……….
Shade and Daven have been paired with a female human a former FBI officer that had left earth after the loss of a young witness she had been protecting having been murdered and she had taken the one option available to her to become a surrogate for one of the shifter races that had lost all of their females and their ability to mate and have children.
Both of the dragons had themselves suffered during the loss of th
Phyllis
Jun 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Dragon's Bounty is the third book in the Nightflame Dragons series. This time it's Katrina, Shade & Daven's turn to find their happily ever after.

After Katrina was accused of a murder she didn't commit, she was given a choice. Spend the rest of her life in prison or 'volunteer' to go to Daeria to be a surrogate mother for a pair of dragon shifters. She met Shade when the Nightflame dragons picked up the four surrogates from their hotel. She was attracted to him right away, but she didn't kn
Jun 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Book 3 of the Nightflame Dragon series by Milly Taiden
Katrina is a human surrogate but on earth she was in law enforcement and was currently looking after a witness in protected custody.
Emily saw her family killed by the mob and was only witness but the day Katrina was suppose to give her over to other agents something wasn’t right and she went into hiding with Emily.
Katrina woke up with Emily dead and police were accusing Katrina so with possibility of life in prison or become a surrogate to
Cheri
Jun 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Katrina's life in the FBI was over. Maybe even her freedom. She didn't commit the crime but someone had made it look that way. Now her choice was prison or becoming a surrogate on an alien planet to help them repopulate after a horrible war. The choice was easy--even before she joined up with two--count them--two of the hottest men she'd ever seen. Not such a punishment after all.

Daven and Shade were best friends who shared everything. Now they were going to share a mate who they both swore to
Whispers From
May 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing

Katrina was an FBI agent back on Earth. She was accused of killing a teenage girl in her protection. The judge told her she could go to jail or go to Daeria and become a surrogate for a dying breed. Daeria is on another planet and there she meets Shade and Daven. Both are her mates but Daven was mated once and lost her and his children so he’s grumpy and not ready to have a mate. Shade is ready but wants his best friend to share her. Daven doesn’t remember much after his mate died but when a wol
L M
Jun 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Really enjoyed the characters in this book and how the background story is progressing.
Kat was given a choice, Daeria or prison. Not remembering anything before waking up in the hospital, she cannot contest her innocence. She chooses the surrogate program and is the mate to Shade and Daven.
Shade seems the happy go lucky one but has worries due to his interesting heritage.
Daven is one of the king’s guard, very serious and is carrying one heavy load of loss and also has a blank spot in his memory
Gwendolyn Thaggard
Jun 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Katrina was an FBI agent in Earth.
She was framed for a crime she didn't commit.
The Surrogate program was a new beginning for her.
But her past is covered in mystery.
Katrina can't remember what happened that night.

Daven is in a similar dilemma.
He has holes in his memory about what occurred during the war.
He feels incomplete.
He feels unworthy of a mate.

Shade is the mate in the middle.
He and Daven grew up together.
He has no problems bonding with Katrina.
He helps Katrina coax Daven into accepting the
Cheryl
May 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is Shade , Draven and Katrina’s story . Kay is accused of murder and her choices are jail or to be a surrogate to an alien race . She chose surrogate since she has always wanted to be a mother . Shade is ready and willing to mate her right now but knows that Draven must stop backing away from her or there will be trouble . Katrina cannot seem to control herself and forces Draven’s hand for him to man up and mate with her or walk away . This story is so good that I want to keep writing about ...more
Linda
This is Book 3 in the Nightflame Dragons series. Katrina was an FBI Agent who was framed for murder. She as given the option to be a surrogate mother on a dying planet. So that’s how she met Shade and Daven. There’s a lot of action going on throughout the book and it grabs your attention from the start to the end. It can be read as a stand-alone, but I recommend reading the first books, so you have all the background info on Arden. It’s a short read that gets you hooked just like a longer story ...more
Lory
May 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic continuation to the series. Jam packed with plenty of action, deceit, intrigue, and of course steamy romance to keep you hook from beginning to end. Katrina was the epitome of what a female heroine is supposed to be she can kick butt with big dog. Overall a enjoyable and entertaining read. I can't wait to see what else is in store for this series. I received a free copy via Booksprout I voluntarily read and review this ARC no monetary compensation was received the opinions I have expre ...more
ObsessiveReader
Jun 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Katrina and Daven’s Relationship is off to a rocky start. They are mates, but Daven is letting events from the past get in the way of finding happiness. Katrina is no pushover and can hold her own with the shifters even as a human. Daven respects her but he is keeping his distance to protect her. Shade is pretty laid back and seems to feel that the situation will work itself out.

Both Katrina and Daven will learn the truth of their past. Arden is still going to be a problem.

I received a free copy
Nikki Brooks
Jun 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Katrina is chockful of awesomeness and a female less like a damsel in distress you'll never meet!

Katrina is enjoying getting to know ONE of her mates, pity the other one is a bit...grumpy. But then not everyone has to deal with not only the loss of a mate and children, but almost an entire village!

The Rogues are still circling, causing havoc for the surrogates and their mates. Betrayal comes from unexpected places sometimes. The deadliest enemy is sometimes the one you least expect!
Jenniekenn
May 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Loved this story of Daven, Shade and Katrina. She was super strong and not coming off as bitchy strong. She was a fighter who is missing some of her memory same as Daven. My heart broke for Daven when he went through his hypnosis. I really enjoy shifter stories where they can “feel” their mate and once they have a mate bite they can telepathically communicate and even share some of their power with their mate.
Partfam
Jun 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
This review is not going to be long. I am not a huge fan of a review rehashing the entire plot and spoiling it for everyone.

I am a big fan of Milly Taiden. I thoroughly enjoyed this book. I will definitely purchase more of this series.

Debbie Givens
Jun 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great story! Great characters!

This story kept your attention, was easy to read and well edited. Great third story in this series and hope it will have plenty to follow. If you like a little mystery, great characters, adult "romance" and standalone books in a series this series is a great place to start.
Maryalice adrian
Jun 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
omg, two hot shifters find their mate. a very entertaining author who gives us complex characters, and the plots keep you coming back for more. they have to fight for their love. this author is a joy to read and i always try to get her books when they come out. i am voluntarily reviewing an arc gifted by the author with no obligation.
Liz
Jun 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it. Alien dragon shifter romance adventure. Katrina has a second chance to be a mother after being framed for murder

Florence
Jun 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Things are heating up and it's not just the sexy dragons.. This is a hot , suspenseful series with great characters and very strong resilient women. You never know what will happen next but I can't wait to read it..
Melvena Asa
Jun 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Excellent and Exciting. Lots of mystery with two hot shifter men and a feisty female. Hot shifter sexual tension.

Christine
Jun 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Milly writes the best books and this is one of them.

Ok this book was so good and the chat were engaging. It is a cool idea to have something that would reveal their forgotten memories. I am so excited to see what the next book in this series is like and can’t wait.
Samantha
Jun 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing!

I simply can’t get enough of this story line and this wonderful group of shifters. They are incredible and I can’t wait for the next with hopefully many many more to follow. I never want to leave Milly Taiden’s world 😄
Carmen  Torres
Jun 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a awesome read. Miss Taiden never lets us down. This bok gives you all the feels and may I say that the characters are fab. The injustices suffered,the lost of loved ones, to the new beginnings. You will find that mighty shifters or not we all suffer. Beautiful book.
Dawn
May 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a great read. Great read from start to finish . This is book three in the series. The storyline was interesting and the characters are fun and exciting. If you love a great dragon romance adventure with fun characters are interesting people then this story is for you
Elizabeth
Jun 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love! Everything is coming to light and in the mist of it all you have true mates just trying to figure it out as well. Love these ladies and how they take charge of their futures. On the edge of my seat waiting for the next book.
Shyla Wright
Jun 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was such an amazingly written book packed with heartache and love. Page after page I was consumed with this story. It captivated me and keep me grasping for more. Dragons Bounty is a must read for all shifter lovers.
Tracy Lynn
Jun 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: continue-series
I love this series but was wondering if there is serious out about the wolves and leopards that in this series ?
Pamala Hunt
Jun 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hellcat

Katrina, aka Hellcat, got two wonderful dragon mates. She was strong enough to help heal her brokenhearted mate, and bring the triad together.
Nonie
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟💖💖💖💖💖

Five star's for Molly Taiden!
Love the dragon's and their mates. Love the adventure and action.
Love the happily ever after!
Can't wait for the next one!
Milly Taiden (also writes as April Angel) was born in the prettiest part of the Caribbean (to her) known as the Dominican Republic. Currently, she resides in New York City with her husband, bossy young son and their little dog Speedy.

When she’s not working full-time, texting with her best friend Heidi in England, chastising her son for pulling the dog’s ears, shopping with her sister Jewel or watc

Nightflame Dragons (3 books)
  • Dragons' Jewel (Nightflame Dragons #1)
  • Dragons' Savior (Nightflame Dragons, #2)