Start by marking “A Dragon's Blood (Midsummer Moon, #2)” as Want to Read:
A Dragon's Blood (Midsummer Moon, #2)

A Dragon's Blood

(Midsummer Moon #2)

How does the saying go? ‘Never meddle in the affairs of dragons!’ But what if one of them is your omega, your fated mate? And what if he’s in danger?

Matthias

Just because two people look the same, doesn’t mean they have the same dreams. My twin brother, Kai, and I may look the same, but do we want the same thing? I thought we did…before the events of the shifter summit.

T
Published May 21st 2019 by Books Unite People LLC

To ask other readers questions about A Dragon's Blood, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Dragon's Blood

Katie Townsend
May 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A dragons blood was intense i was hooked on the story from the very first word to the very last i loved every minute

Every word was so powerful and hit me right in the heart everytime im so looking forward to more of this series

I voluntary reviewed a advanced readers copy of this book
Teresa
Midsummer Moon 2
Matthias

Darlene
May 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was wondering what would happen to the twin wolves when Matthias found out his brother had betrayed him. But has Kai really turned against the Alliance? From everything that I've read so far it seems Kai has truely seemed to have turned against what his parent's and brother have been trying to fight for in their freedom.

So much happens in this second book. With all the princes of the shifter's against the Empire at the Summit meeting it turns into mayhem of large portions. Pavel finally comes
❤Sharonica-Logic❤
🌈ARC Review - A Dragon's Blood

MCs:
Matthias (Alpha) Wolf Prince twin to Kai
Pavel (Omega) Dragon Prince

A Dragon's Blood is an MM shifter romance, filled with lots of action. There are mpreg elements, a sassy but fiery lil dragon omega, family issues (they could use Dr. Phil), and a HEA. I do recommend reading the prequel, just my opinion. 💕

The Forester Princes have been summoned to the home and luxurious hotel of the illustrious Dragon Princes, Andrei and Pavel. The hope is that the princes from t
Patricia Hoffstaetter
Shelves: finished-reading
A splendid shifter romance & the second book in the series “Midsummer Moon”, it is set in a complex mystical world where different kingdoms of various kinds of shifters rule the world. The plot is intriguing & well-written with extremely good background details. The characters continue to develop to become independent strong-willed individuals.
There is: a alpha wolf determined to protect his omega (Matthias), Matthias’s twin brother (Kai), a omega dragon & childhood friend (Pavel), h
Miriam
May 25, 2019 rated it liked it

The buildup in this story is rather slow, and I had trouble getting into the beginning of the story. The pace does pickup and the story starts to flow a bit better eventually, but I still struggled a bit with the plot. I rather liked Pavel, the youngest dragon brother, with his upbeat and at times impulsive attitude. I felt sorry for Matthias with Kai's betrayal, but I still found him a bit hard to co
Fran
May 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Political machinations at work.
Kai and his twin Matthias are at a political meeting of all the shifter princes of Sarisse at the invite of the Lazhov dragons who are the wolves sworn enemies; at least in Kai's mind. This meeting is for the purpose of plotting to overcome the threat of the Rakasha Empire who are threatening to beat the other shifters into submission and rule Sarisse. The betrayal of Kai comes quick and unexpectedly. What was Kai's motive to stab his brother and the other prince
Margaret
May 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Matthias and his brother go for a meeting with the other princes when he encounters Pavel.
Wolf shifters Kia and Matthias go to the dragons Hotel in the mountains for a meeting with the Princes who lead the other shifter groups. They are greeted by the youngest Dragon Prince Pavel and Matthias feels the pull of attraction. They are meeting to discuss how to defend against the Raksha Empire which is threatening them but are aware that there are spies and assassins planted among them. As Matthias a
Solveig
3.5 stars I have some mixed feelings about this book, Kai’s action made me sad I had hoped he would have a happy ending. I liked Matthias and Pavel’s story, would have been fun to see them more in their animal form interacting. Matthias grow a lot during the story and it was nice. I enjoyed Pavel, he’s a great character. Im exited for the next book to learn what the other princes exerienced.

Kai and Matthias is summoned to a meeting with the other shifter princes. They meet at a hotel that the dr
Kathryn Manzella
Jun 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Action, suspense, drama....

A Dragon's Blood is the second book in the Midsummer Moon series by Noah Harris.
The two main characters in this book are Matthias and Pavel. Matthias is an Alpha Wolf Prince who is the twin brother of Kai, who we met in the first book. Pavel is an omega Dragon prince who is very interested in the noble, true and sexy Matthias. The supporting characters are interesting and add to the story.

The story is suspenseful, well written, and intriguing. There is a good amount
lorikayhorsfall
Jul 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A betrayal from within .

I have read this book twice to make sure of my review being accurate. I still come to the same conclusion Kia is an idiot . Pavel and Matthias both find their inner strength as they face a unexpected threat . The threat being betrayal from within the fledgling alliance . Betrayal made worse by the fact that it was family who betrayed them . Brother's the deepest betrayal of all . Yet it is clear that Love is what gave them all the strength to conquer there enemy . At leas
C.B.
May 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Nobody puts Matthias in the corner! Matthias is a wise man/wolf who doesn't need to flaunt his skills. He was content to be Beta to his twin, Kai's Alpha, but he recognizes he is the silent voice of reason behind his Alpha. Does he harbor any slight resentments? He meets Pavel and is struck by lightening. Pavel makes Matthias want to be a better man! Does he succeed? Does Matthias come from Kai's shadow? Do they get their alliance? Are the Dragons really that arrogant? Excellent second story. Th ...more
Danielle
Jun 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Pavel and Matthias

I was not expecting this book to go in the direction it went. This by no means is a complaint, just an observation. I'm getting into this story and trying to see where it all is going. My biggest question is are the parents of the Wolf twins and the father of the Dragon brothers really dead. I may have missed it but I thought they were just missing and presumed dead. Were there bodies? Guess I'm going back to read that again. Can't wait to see what happened to Kai now that Ves
Anne Dwyer
May 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Mathias and Kai are twins - but very different. Mathius didnt realise how different until they went to a Shifter Summit, where he found that Kai was a traitor. He also found his mate - a dragon prince, who is actually a phoenix. Pavekl's brother has also deserted and betrayed his people. Will Pavel and Mathius survive? Will they win the war that is coming? This has ended in a bit of a cliff hanger, and I cant wait for the next installment! Loved it!

I received a free copy of this book via Bookspr
Brenda Moser
May 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The second book in the series picks up where the first book ended. The author once again brings strong characters in Matthias and Pavel,gives them a hot chemistry and weaves an action packed , emotional story that kept me turning the pages as fast as I could. It's well written with detailed scenes,moves quickly and smoothly and I enjoyed reading. I would recommend this book.

Killeena Savola
May 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Matthias is a twin he tries to be there for his brother Kai. They go to a summit with all the other princes trying to find peace. Matthias sees Pavel and its instant attraction. Unfortunately there is an assassin close and what is found out will split families apart. They will fight for what is right no matter the cost.

Patti Nelson
May 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Matthias is an alpha wolf trying to keep his omega dragon Pavel safe. Matthais and his family would visit the dragon hotel and Pavel would play with Matthais. There is a war going on and all the higher ups are being killed. Can Matthais keep Pavel safe from all the fighting? Will they get their happily ever after?

Virginia Lee
Jun 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the 2nd book in midsummer moon series. from the first page this book keep me hook with all the twist and turns in the story. we have wolves, dragons, bears and stags oh my. what truly happen with the betrayals? Was Kai really that gone with the Alliance. Pavel has always had little crush on Matthias and when they meet again can see the fire burning. cant wait to see what happens next maybe things are not as they truly look. highly recommend

Mim Crenshaw
May 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I didnt read book 1, but now I really want to. Getting through the first couple of chapters weren't easy because I didn't read the first book, but I'm glad that I got through because this book was so good. You'll go thrall the emotions and just beg for more. The action, drama, and love is so well written in this book that you'll hate it when you get to the end because youll want more.

Tracy
May 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This second vol. is very exciting! This book picks up where the first one left off. I was not expecting the way things turned out but I must say I'm impressed! It took me a while but now I know what he means by, 'The man in The Mirror' Matthias and Pavel are great together and he brings out the best in Matthias. He shows the beta/alpha how strong he can be. Try this second installment I'm sure you will love it as much as I did.
Scarolet Ellis
May 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A Dragon's Blood by Noah Harris is an awesome story that I have read. This is book umber two in this awesome story that I have read and fell in love with very much. I highly recommend this story to everyone who loves reading about shifters, LGBT and paranormal romances in their stories.

Diana
May 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Something is underfoot

An interesting story with different groups brought together to form a bond, in many ways, and the adventure they face. I found myself confused as to direction st some junctures but it pulled together more as the story continued. I look forward to more excitement
Terri Warber-Breneman
May 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Well written with strong characters and steamy chemistry. Full of page turning twists that keep you on the edge of your seat. Lots of mysteries and deception. Nothing is as it seems. A must read. Can't wait for the other books in this amazing series.

Cammey Kelley
May 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The second story in this series brings us Matthias and Pavel, an Alpha/Omega couple that again crosses the dragon/wolf barriers.

Very well written, this inclusive story shows us love is love!

Highly recommended.
Michelle Fortune
May 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book immediately brings you in and will not let you go. You will laugh, cry and be on the edge of your seat with the love and action. I cannot wait to see where this series is going.

Melody Hillier
May 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
fantasy alpha omega mpreg romance, with shifters of every type, tons of action, fighting, wars, and plenty of emotion and a great cast of characters to keep you coming back for more.

Joscelyn Smith
May 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this, the storyline reminded me of a Victorian house party mystery. A love story with a backdrop of backstabbing and betrayal, all in all a very enjoyable read.

Dawn
May 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a amazing read. The storyline was interesting full of adventure. The characters are fun and exciting. If you love a great romance adventure with amazing characters then this story is for you.
Cynthia Brooks
May 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the second book in this series. It pits brother against brother and loyalty to each other. I enjoyed the book and characters.
Virginia James
Jun 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Plot thickens

The plot thickens with brothers against brothers and mates found in the among the suspense and intrigue. Love the mates that are coming together.
Noah Harris is a 28-year-old bisexual man currently single and living in a small apartment in New York.

Being a natural introvert with significant extrovert tendencies he expresses himself through the world of writing MM books, often with a darker, paranormal twist. His books are written from the heart of his deep, sensitive and mysterious, but playful and creative, wild spirit.

Noah is dedicated to

Midsummer Moon (4 books)
  • The Alpha in the Mirror (Midsummer Moon, #1)
  • The Wolf's Shadow (Midsummer Moon, #3)
  • The Stag's Heart (Midsummer Moon #4)