Start by marking “Logan (Bachelors and Babies #2)” as Want to Read:
Logan (Bachelors and Babies #2)

Logan

(Bachelors and Babies #2)

A baby is discarded in the wilderness of South Dakota.
Rancher, Logan McGregor, finds an abandoned baby and decides to keep her. He names her Alice after his dead wife. This child will fill the void in his lonely heart.
Missie, a woman with no memory, is incarcerated in a local jail. She is crazy according to the Marshall, but she can provide the one thing Logan desperatel
Published July 1st 2019

To ask other readers questions about Logan, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Logan

Start your review of Logan (Bachelors and Babies #2)
N.N. Light
Widower Logan, still grieving the loss of his beloved wife, Alice, is at a loss when he discovers a baby in the bushes on his ranch. He’s so taken with the innocent baby that he names her Alice, after his dead wife. He tries to take care of her but soon learns it takes more skill than he has. Upon hearing there’s a woman sitting in jail who can feed little Alice, he goes to procure her. Missie breastfeeds little Alice and reveals to Logan she has no memory. Something terrible has happened and sh ...more
Sharon
Jul 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: bachelors-babies
An emotional rollercoaster

Logan- has his "stater" ranch , lost his wife of one week do to the their cabin burning down.
Jemma - had a hard young life, non of which she deserves just trust the wrong people.
I enjoyed reading this captivating emotional story that is fantastically written with charismatic characters! Their story has a wonderfully inspiring HEA.
Kathy Heare Watts
RISING FROM THE ASHES

While the story is part of the Bachelors and Babies series, it is a stand-alone story. Logan McGregor will be heading back to his homestead and hear a cry.
Following the sound, he will find a baby in a pitiful condition. Fortunately, he will have a tin of condensed milk and water it down, and feed her.

Not wanting to go into town with a baby and explain things, he will travel to another town, which will set this tale into motion.

It seems a young woman was found and is locked
Dorothy Roller
Jul 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in the Bachelors and Babies series. I loved this story too. I loved that Logan our hero finds a little baby in the bushes while he was on the way to his ranch. Then he finds a lactating woman in the jail in town when he went to town to get more canned milk for the baby and someway to feed it too her. The story was out so the mercantile owner told him there was a lactating woman in the jail.
He goes to see her and find a way to get her to come to the ranch to feed the baby
Donna
Feb 19, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Second Chance

What a delightful story. Logan is tired and just wants to get home. Why, home is lonely, since he wife died in a fire. He stops to eat something and let the horses rest, when he hears a cry. Gun in hand he moves toward the sound. He is shocked, when he finds a baby. He knows nothing about babies, but he will take care of this one, and names her Alice after his wife. He must get milk for her and rides to town. The store doesn't have anything left, but inform him of a crazy women at t
Robyn Echols
Jul 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A Fun Romance

I enjoyed this fun romance about a widower still grieving his late wife who finds a baby out in the middle of nowhere. He decides to keep it, but discovers there is a lot he does not know about taking care of a baby, plus he must come up with solutions using his limited resources. Enter a woman with amnesia who can provide the one thing he's lacking for the baby. As things progress, it turns out there is more to the situation than what the reader might guess. Good characters, and so
Nethanja
Jul 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
When Logan finds a baby girl he’s immediately in love with her and decides to keep her. But taking care for a baby isn’t easy. When he hears of a prisoner who can nurse his girl he takes her to his ranch. Jemma is in prison but can’t remember anything. When Logan shows up she goes with him to help him. Then her memory comes back....and that is just the start of this great story.
This story has all you want from an entertaining read, some mystery, love and a great story line.
It’s part of a new mul
Theresa
Jun 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fast read

This story had me riveted the whole time. It kept me on the edge of my seat wanting to find out what happened next. I read 60%of the book in one day, which is basically unheard of for me. However, I was enjoying the story so much that it was difficult to put it down to do any of my regular daily routine. I love that it finished with an epilogue, too, which is an important factor to me. Sometimes I'm left trying to fires what happens in the character's future, but the epilogue hero's fin
Phyllis Rundell
Jul 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is Book #2 in the Bachelors and Babies series and is a story of guilt, regrets, secrets, mystery, romance and a HEA. Logan, upon finding a baby girl, decides to keep her but now must find someone to help him care for the child. This is a heart rendering story and one I enjoyed very much. I highly recommend this book...you won't be disappointed. As always Margaret Tanner weaves a wonderful tale of heartache and love which triumphs all. ...more
Rosa Cline
Wonderful

Easy five stars
Two people with pasts to overcome. One with amnesia. Wonderful storyline different than others
I usually don’t give five stars to books I can’t recommend tiny advanced preteen reading friends . But this one deserves it.
Because of language ( isn’t Superbad but still curse words) and descriptions of “making out “I’m not comfortable recommending to my advanced preteen friends
Dorothey Thompson
Jul 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Logan (book 2)

Great story of a hard working cowboy trying to make a living. Logan traveling back from a cow drive for another rancher heard a noise. He stopped and listened again. It sounded like a baby crying, but that couldn’t be true, not out here on the trail. He started looking and found a baby in the weeds. He picked it up and it was barely living. He knew this baby needed milk. This just gets better as it is goes along. You will want to read this one.
Kelly Fountain
Feb 03, 2021 rated it really liked it
Another great read. Logan and Jemma had both had heartache in their pasts. Jemma more than most. Logan is on his own when he finds a baby that needs his care. In a quick turn of events, Jemma also manages to wind up under his care as well while caring for the little baby. There’s secrets from the past that could damage their future. They grow to care for one another and manage to work out where they have been and where they are going. A nice HEA wraps it all up.
Judy Esposito
Jul 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Logan ( Bachelors And Babies Book 2)

Wow, what a wonderful book! Drew me in from the start! I loved the storyline, not one boring moment from start to finish. I had a hard time putting it down. Well thought out characters, each playing their parts well, kept the story moving along. A lot of angst in this one and I enjoyed following to the hard earned HEA. JudyE
Sandra Newton
Jan 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Another wonderful story by Margaret

This is a very creative, exciting and entertaining read. Many twist and turns to make an adventure to enjoy. Babies and handsome cowboys great things to fill pages with. I highly recommend you read this story and any title by Margaret and continue on to the next read in this series. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟💖💖💖💖💖
Sarah B White
May 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Out of the Ashes

A man found a baby lying in a patch of tall grass beside the road. He believed that the baby was a replacement for his beloved wife who had died in a fast moving fire. He named the baby Alice, his wife's name.

I have read several books in this series and they have all been well-written. Check out the Bachelors and Babies series on Amazon.
Barbara "Cookie" Serfaty Williams
Logan (Bachelors and Babies Book 2)

The love story of Logan and Jemma. Logan found a baby in the bushes name it Alice and rescue a woman who has lost her memory. Then he find out that she is his sister-in-law and the Alice is her daughter. Jemma has a secret that could make Logan hate her. Will they over come this secret? Great story.
Earlene Click
Jul 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Logan and Jemma

This is a well written very exciting and adventurous short story. The author, Margaret Tanner did a good job in selecting and portraying her characters. Logan and Jenna overcame their past and were able to find their happily ever after. An enjoyable and good read.
Melissa Dobbins
Good read

Almost to the edge of being too gritty, but definitely more realistic than most western romance books, it was a good story and a relief from the “nicey nicey” you run into so often in the clean western romance category. Enjoy 💜
Elizabeth West
Bachelor's and Babies

Logan by Margaret Tanner is book 2 of the series. I loved the characters and the storyline. It's nailbiting drama and semi sweet romance keeps you turning the pages.
Vera G
Jul 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Unbelievable love

I really enjoyed this story. It is full of twists and turns. You want to think you can guess the end but there a lot of reasons why it can't end right. I would recommend it to everyone.
Janet Swiftbird
Sep 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Out of despair comes hope

A good read, nice storyline with wonderful characters.
Logan lost his wife after a few weeks of marriage.
Jenna lost her all her family and her memories due to an accident.
Can they find love it of their losses?
Sydnee Walsh
Dec 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Now this was an interesting read. Logan has some guilt about his first marriage. He finds a baby then acquired a women the next day. Jemma comes from a horrible background, She holds so much guilt over it. Now to get the HEA they both need they will have to over come it all.
Jan Craig
Jan 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Good storyline

I enjoyed the story and the characters were interesting. Am looking forward to book 3 in this series. Sweet and clean stories are not usually my "thing" but this was a good read.
Susan Hall
Jun 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Another great book in the series

Absolutely lovely short story packed with secrets, regrets, healing and love. Margaret Tanner masterfully weaves a story of padt experience with present circomstance.
Miriam
Enjoyed it

I enjoyed this book. A baby found in the middle of nowhere, a lonely and grieving rancher and a woman with no memory. I enjoyed their story as they grew closer together.
Tina
Great book!

I am loving this series. I can't wait for the next book in the series. Each book can be read as a standalone.
sally jean barker
Jul 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Well rounded fell good book

Over coming tragedy and the spirit to forgive and live well written good back stories middle and I liked the epi!loge
Debra Miller
Jul 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great story!

I enjoyed how the romance developed in the story. It had a beautiful lucky baby and two people calling in love.
Donna
Aug 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Awesome book

I love this book, author and series. There were surprises in the book making it an awesome read. I highly recommend this book, author and series.
Melba Hard
Aug 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great plot, lovely read

I enjoyed this book. It was a quick read but covered a Great deal. Once again the characters were some nice and others not so nice.

• Sawyer (Bachelors & Babies, #6)
  • Grayson (Bachelors and Babies Book 8)
  • Kendrick: Too Old for Babies (Bachelors and Babies Book 9)
  • Jared (Bachelors & Babies, #7)
  • Zach  (Bachelors and Babies #11)
  • Mail Order Millie (Widows, Brides, and Secret Babies, #1)
  • Tara's Trials (Romance on the Oregon Trail #4)
  • Stuart (Bachelors and Babies, #10)
  • Quinn: Cowboy Risk (The Kavanagh Brothers, #2)
  • Teagan: Cowboy Strong  (The Kavanagh Brothers #1)
  • Brogan: Cowboy Pride (The Kavanagh Brothers #3)
  • JAMES: Bachelors and Babies Book 13
  • Bethany's Baby (Westward Home and Hearts Mail-Order Brides, #5)
  • Cora's Courage (Romance on the Oregon Trail #1)
  • Tanner  (Bachelors and  Babies, #14)
  • Candle Glow and Mistletoe Christmas: A Christian Romance (Romance on the Oregon Trail Book 5)
  • Maggie's Christmas Miracle (Westward Home and Hearts Mail-Order Brides, #3)
  • Luella's Longing (Romance on the Oregon Trail #2)
Margaret Tanner is an award winning, best selling author.

As well as writing historical novels set in frontier Australia she has discovered a love for writing Western Romance.
Her novella, Edwina of Connecticut is one of the 50 novels in the American Mail Order Bride series. Christmas Cowboy is in the Western Christmas Anthology, Silver Belles And Stetsons.

She has had numerous short stories publi

Bachelors and Babies (1 - 10 of 15 books)
  • Trace (Bachelors and Babies #1)
  • Carter (Bachelors and Babies #3)
  • Barclay (Bachelors and Babies, #4)
  • Dallas (Bachelors and Babies #5)
  • Sawyer (Bachelors & Babies, #6)
  • Jared (Bachelors & Babies, #7)
  • Grayson (Bachelors and Babies Book 8)
  • Kendrick: Too Old for Babies (Bachelors and Babies Book 9)
  • Stuart (Bachelors and Babies, #10)
  • Zach  (Bachelors and Babies #11)