Start by marking “The Billionaire's Beginning” as Want to Read:
The Billionaire's Beginning

The Billionaire's Beginning

From USA Today Bestselling author M. Never, comes a sexy, sensual, fast-paced billionaire romance.

I never believed something as simple as a kiss could be so life-altering.
But I was wrong.
Dead wrong.

The last thing I needed was a distraction. But that’s what I got. A distraction in the form of a mysterious redhead who also happens to be the niece of my biggest business
Published July 1st 2019

To ask other readers questions about The Billionaire's Beginning, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Billionaire's Beginning

Start your review of The Billionaire's Beginning
Brett
Aug 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was intrigued by this author by one of my Goodreads readers who enjoys this writer's works, and though romances are not usually my go-to, I really enjoyed this book. It's a modern-day, romantic, love story that is exceptionally steamy, with the main cast Ty and Simone being very well written characters.

They had good chemistry and the dialogue was gripping. Overall the author tells a good story; it's short and enticing, and if any of my GR friends enjoy romances, this one won't disappoint you.
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Jul 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Jess~
Quick, one sitting billionaire romance that packed heat and heart in one little package.

Ty is the sexy billionaire who is used to getting what he wants. He wants Simone but she is going to give him a run for his money. Not only is she related to his family's rival but she is hutting the door on any advances.

Filled with a ton of sexual tension, an incredible first kiss and overcoming fears. This little book was a perfect beach read. It wasn't too heavy, made me smile and had just the
Andrea Fleury
Jul 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ty and Simone...

Simone and Ty see each other across a crowded room and after one look they feel a connection that is very deep. Awhile later they attend a fund raiser where they are each other again. Ty asks Simone to dance and they kiss. He says he wants her. But she says no never. This is their story.
Coco.V
Aug 08, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
FREE on Amazon & on iBooks today (8/8/2019)! ...more
Jessica Alcazar
Again I find myself thinking "why the fuck have I not read a lot more books by this author?!?" ! In the last month or so I managed to read three books, including this one, that have ticked off every sexually delicious box for me! I've downloaded every book I could find so now I just need time to binge LOL

But I digress ... This story is going to be over before you want it to be over. At least that's what happened to me. As insta and the romance was between Ty and Simone, so was their journey. It
Marnie
Jul 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Because a single kiss is holding his mind hostage – The Billionaire’s Beginning.
MNever has written the most hotly romantic description of a first kiss that ensnared me and had me desperate to read more. And, that just was the prologue!

Ty Winters can’t believe the intense and unrelenting instant attraction to a gorgeous woman that he’d first set eyes on at a charity fight, until she moved into the arms of another man.

Later that same evening, he sees her again at the charity event for
Kim Whitehead
Jun 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Short but oh so good!! Such an emotional journey! Definitely needing more!!
Lisa Kelly
Dec 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this book
Lorena  Garcia -- Brittany's Book Blog
One sweet and sexy read that had my complete and undivided attention for like an hour.

I seriously loved it so much that I couldn't believe when I reached the end. I was hoping for so much more from this couple, but M. Never did just an amazing job with this novella because it went down to the nitty gritty. Not much more needed to be said or done with this short story.

I loved the characters and the storyline. It really was a great short read that I'm sure anyone would enjoy if they're looking for
Lindsey King
Jun 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Yyyyyaaaaasssss! Why does M Never always suck me into her books???? Because she’s epic at storytelling that’s why! Although this was a quick read it still packed one hell of a punch. Loved the characters and their chemistry. Great flow and super steamy. The angst was on point and tension was through the roof. Loved it!!! Wished there was more from these two characters because I fell for them instantly.
kgagnon
Jun 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
What a hot and sexy retelling of Romeo & Juliet! Simone Travers and Ty Winters meet at a fundraiser and the sparks fly instantaneously. They share a very passionate moment but Simone has a past that makes her afraid to open up and leaves Ty confused. They find out that their families were in business together and had a bitter split. They know they should stay away from each other but Ty can't get Simone out of his mind even 6 months later. They meet again and this time Ty will do whatever it ...more
Liz
Jun 29, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The Billionaire’s Beginning by M. Never is a star-crossed lovers romance that was quick, sexy and a bit angsty read with great characters. The Winters and Travers parted as business partners ways in the worse ways possible. One should have nothing to do with the other, but when Ty Winters meets Simone Travers, he knows she is meant to be his. To hell with who their parents were. But Simone has secrets and she has no intentions of sharing with Ty.

But Ty is one determined man and nothing will
Jamie Guellar
Jun 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Short, hot and so sweet!

Love Ty and Simone’s story! Despite their families feuding past, Ty is determined to make Simone his and will not take no for an answer.

A quick and hot read that won’t disappoint!
Love M. Never and can’t wait for more from her!
Crystal Wilke
Jun 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Short snd Sweet.

Ty and Simone's story reminds me of Romeo and Juliet but with a HEA. Nothing will stop Ty from wanting to win over Simone's heart. Find out why Simone is running from Ty and how he'll finally become her ending and Simone becomes his beginning.
❤Sana❤
Jul 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019
4 stars!

“You’ve ruined my life, Simone,” he abruptly announces. “Excuse me?” I scoff. “How?”“Because I can't get you the fuck out of my head. I think about you when I eat, see you in my dreams, and relive that fucking kiss every goddamn day. You have ruined me.”

An enjoyable short insta love read.
Bea
Aug 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Loved it! Short and sweet!!!! ...more
Crystal Bell
Jan 01, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love M.Nevers writing . Such a sweet and short story . I feel in love with the main characters and kept asking what and why until the end. A good short read
Karin
Jul 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book!! It was a short novella but packed a huge punch. Ty and Simone were as intense as you can get and they were perfect. Definitely recommend this one hands down!!

Renee
Jun 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing

I never believed something as simple as a kiss could be so life-altering. But I was wrong. Dead Wrong. The last thing I needed was a distraction. But that's what I got. A diestraction in the form of a mysterious rehead who aslo Happens to be the neice of my biggest business rival. Simone Travers is more than just forbidden -- SHe's Juliet Capulet herself. That doesn't mean it's gong to stop me from
Sharon
THE BILLIONAIRE’S BEGINNING - M. Never 4.5 stars

Trinity Fans – this is for you….we get a glimpse of the ruthless business man Ty Winters and also Jenn, Chase and Shane. This story starts at the same New Year’s Eve fight that we saw in the Fairytales & Alpha Anthologies. Then we transition to 6 months later in New Jersey in the area that Ty has been redeveloping with the help of Chase and Shane.

At New Year’s, Ty sees Simone across the room and is immediately drawn to her like a moth to a
Jess
Jul 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
It’s a quick novella focused on Ty and Simone. It has Romeo and Juliet elements with the two of them coming from families that have been enemies for as long as anyone can remember. Ty is used to getting what he wants but Simone is determined to end their relationship before it even has a chance to begin. Simone has gone through some difficult times and is understandably hesitant about getting involved with a man. Her background is different to what I’ve seen before. She’s a strong woman but ...more
Jennifer Pierson
Jul 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My chief complaint with The Billionaire's Beginning is that it was way too short, as I needed more! See, I'm a HUGE fan of M. Never, so I'm always going to NEED more of her writing, so a short(ish) book won't satisfy my big craving! This is the story of Ty Winters, a billionaire playboy, who got knocked on his man whore a** when he came face to face with Simone Travers, even though their families were enemies. He was determined to make her his, while she was just as determined that she wasn't ...more
Tara Peters
Jun 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The only complaint I have about this book is it was too short. Ty and Simone had a chemistry that sizzled as soon as they saw each other. He couldn't get her out of his head, even though he should have. She was his rival in the business world, but he didn't let that stop him. He saw her and his life changed. Usually a playboy, he couldn't seem to be interested in anyone else or get his mind off of her.
She was interested, but pushed him away time and again becasue of a tragedy in her past. Her
Ronda
Jun 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this short story. It has to be one of the sweetest I have read.

Ty Winters meets Simone Travers at a charity event. The Winters family and the Travers family used to be in business together until a fallout split them apart leaving the company only in the hands of the Winters family. Ty does not know who Simone is at the event but the two are immediately attracted to one another. Despite Simone’s attraction to Ty, she pushes away from him but Ty keeps pursuing her. While you
Jessica Ramsey
Humor = 0/5
Stars =5
Would I recommend this book = Yes
Would I read future books by this author = Yes

"I'll be the man who leaves a mark, not a scar."

I'm so happy we get Ty and Simone's story. We met them in the book, Trinity and I've been anxious for their HEA. LOVED it!

Ty is amazing! So sweet and protective. He won my heart over. As far as Simone, you can't get a more heroic heroine. She sacrificed so much to lose
Lee Anne Lane
Jul 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Sexy novella starry Ty Winters. Ty is the man we love to hate for how he treated Jenn in Trinity. But Jenn has found her happiness in Shane and Chase. This story is Ty’s and he will melt your heart with his tenderness, intensity and sexiness.

Simone has a very traumatic past and she’s completely shut him out. They have this undeniable connection but she’s afraid and shuts down. Ty will do anything to break down those walls, because Mr Insensitive has fallen hard for Simone Travers, the daughter
Monica
Jun 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another fantastic read from M. Never! This one involves a character we met in one of her other books and I just love getting to follow up with characters we see in previous books! Especially ones that stood out so much like Ty did!

This book is the quick and hot love story of Ty and Simone. They come from a line of feuding families but Ty is determined that theirs families past won't keep him from the woman he wants.

Simone is worried less about her family name and more about some deeply personal
Nora Fresse
Jul 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
This story entails a modern day family feud with two members on each side finding they have an instant attraction to each other. It starts off with an intense first meeting, a hot and sexy kiss that flips Ty Winters and Simone Travers them on their heads and a realization that they are “enemies” adds some juicy spice to the mix.

I enjoyed this short and romantic story. I love Ty’s love for Simone in spite of her reservations and her rejection at every turn. That doesn’t stop Ty from wanting
Claudia Cardoz
Jul 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It was a short and intense read. Like a fast paced flow of wind, the chemistry between Ty and Simone flows. Ty is instantly attracted with the beauty that is Simone. They have an instant connection but when Ty insists on wanting to see her more, Simone seems to flee. Yet fate brings them together again and the attraction is still magnetic between them. But Ty has no clue what is holding Simone back. Simone has her demons and a strong reason for holding herself back.
Ty is persistent when he wants
Elysian Fields
Jun 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
This will be a short review because I don’t want to give anything away; and it is more of a short story then a novella. The story is packed with fervor, heat, love and desire. Like a modern day fairy tale/tragedy but with a HEA, this story is sure to be a re-read. I loved the chemistry between the characters and I loved their love. Once the story starts it doesn’t let up until that beautiful HEA. You’ll be satisfied yet wanting more. I recommend this and all of this author’s stories. I received ...more
« previous 1 3 next »

• Between Now and Forever (Forever Trilogy, #1)
  • Groom (Deceit Duet, #2)
  • Bride (Deceit Duet, #1)
  • Aries (The Zodiac Queen, #1)
  • Stolen Lies (Truths and Lies, #2)
  • Boss's Secret Baby for Christmas
  • Between Now and Heartbreak (Forever Trilogy, #2)
  • Dr. Dan
  • Stay The Night Book 1
  • Taboo Daddy (Endless Daddies, #2)
  • Choke Me
  • Sever
  • Daddy Me
  • Liar (Voyeur, #5)
  • Fake It For Daddy (Sugar Daddy, #1)
  • Joey (Bossy Brothers, #2)
  • Daddy's Best Friend
  • Share Me
M. NEVER RESIDES IN NEW York City. When she's not researching ways to tie up her characters in compromising positions, you can usually find her at the gym kicking the crap out of a punching bag, or eating at some new trendy restaurant.
She has a dependence on sushi and a fetish for boots. Fall is her favorite season.
She is surrounded by family and friends she wouldn't trade for the world and is a